« Reply #435 on: June 18, 2014, 02:13:27 PM »

picked the wrong day to take off and turn on avatars....
Sorry but i'm out of here, got to go wash my eyes with lye...

Don't guess I'll turn them on to see what you're talking about.  I'm guessing that's a warning.
I thought the same but I was disappointed.  I think he means he was expecting more porn and he didn't get much.  Shaun has the most provocative one right now and she's wearing a bra.  WTF, Flip?
Someone said there were man-boobs.  You're not gonna trick me into turning them on.  I like my retinas un-seared.
Keep them off, I barf every time sfish posts :)
Isn't that normal?

« Reply #436 on: June 18, 2014, 02:13:41 PM »

Not sure how to post new topic yet. Been smoking cigars for a while. Lost about $200 worth of cigars during our move. Well I actually found them again, but all the oils were gone! So they smoked like air. Gonna start from scratch. But not sure what cigars to start with. Cigarplace.biz has some great prices on decade and such. Or shouLd I stick with cigar.com cause they have great customet service?
Welcome aboard HM.  There is just one daily thread at this site and we talk about ANYTHING.  Sometimes, even cigars.  It's kind of like being at your local cigar lounge... You're not talking cigars 100% of the time, right?  Anyhoo, things can get raunchy around here at times and it will serve you best to have thick skin.  But otherwise, there are a good group of knowledgeable guys on here and we encourage you to post often.  If you hang out for a while, you will have your questions answered.  We can't be held responsible for loss of productivity at work or money management issues.  Good luck to you.

« Reply #437 on: June 18, 2014, 02:14:00 PM »

Afternoon delight...enjoy! http://www.reddit.com/r/hotsoccerfans
Bam!
..."Wilma"...
Good afternoon TD, Raz, and Geo!
good afternoon to you, Shaun! Been awhile...
Finally getting back in the groove, work is slowing down a little and getting used to the new job(no travel versus 80%+).  How have you been?

« Reply #438 on: June 18, 2014, 02:14:24 PM »

I should not be browsing around CK, having just ordered twenty Cuban cigars.  But damned if I'm not.
Whatcha order?  I hit the BRC Tubos and RASCCs...couldn't resist!...(again)
The prices on tenners of Partagas Serie P #2s and Serie D #4s on iHavanas.com were lowest I've ever seen for those cigars ($72 and $69 respectively, shipped), and they're among my favorites.  Couldn't pass them up.
Both great cigars, solid choices!
Logged

Geo

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • What is this place?
Re: 6/18/2014
« Reply #439 on: June 18, 2014, 02:14:25 PM »

I should not be browsing around CK, having just ordered twenty Cuban cigars.  But damned if I'm not.
Whatcha order?  I hit the BRC Tubos and RASCCs...couldn't resist!...(again)
The prices on tenners of Partagas Serie P #2s and Serie D #4s on iHavanas.com were lowest I've ever seen for those cigars ($72 and $69 respectively, shipped), and they're among my favorites.  Couldn't pass them up.
hey raw, always looking for a "recommend" ISOKW site…not that I ever purchase, but in the event I do…ihavanas.com…

« Reply #440 on: June 18, 2014, 02:15:03 PM »

picked the wrong day to take off and turn on avatars....
Sorry but i'm out of here, got to go wash my eyes with lye...

Don't guess I'll turn them on to see what you're talking about.  I'm guessing that's a warning.
I thought the same but I was disappointed.  I think he means he was expecting more porn and he didn't get much.  Shaun has the most provocative one right now and she's wearing a bra.  WTF, Flip?
Someone said there were man-boobs.  You're not gonna trick me into turning them on.  I like my retinas un-seared.
Keep them off, I barf every time sfish posts :)
Isn't that normal?
Hahaha, today it's worse than normal.

« Reply #441 on: June 18, 2014, 02:16:02 PM »

I should not be browsing around CK, having just ordered twenty Cuban cigars.  But damned if I'm not.
Whatcha order?  I hit the BRC Tubos and RASCCs...couldn't resist!...(again)
The prices on tenners of Partagas Serie P #2s and Serie D #4s on iHavanas.com were lowest I've ever seen for those cigars ($72 and $69 respectively, shipped), and they're among my favorites.  Couldn't pass them up.
Wait, were you asking what I got on Cigar King, or which Cubans I bought?  Haven't bought anything on CK yet.  Still in the "talking myself out of it" phase.  I expect that'll change.
Logged

Geo

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • What is this place?
Re: 6/18/2014
« Reply #442 on: June 18, 2014, 02:16:03 PM »

Afternoon delight...enjoy! http://www.reddit.com/r/hotsoccerfans
Bam!
..."Wilma"...
Good afternoon TD, Raz, and Geo!
good afternoon to you, Shaun! Been awhile...
Finally getting back in the groove, work is slowing down a little and getting used to the new job(no travel versus 80%+).  How have you been?
im coin well, thanks…80% travel ouch! Glad to hear your home most of time now, that is if you want to be home most of the time…. :)

« Reply #443 on: June 18, 2014, 02:16:33 PM »

picked the wrong day to take off and turn on avatars....
Sorry but i'm out of here, got to go wash my eyes with lye...

Don't guess I'll turn them on to see what you're talking about.  I'm guessing that's a warning.
Man-boobs...STAY AWAY!
I am DEFINITELY not turning on the avatars.

Yeah, they're permanently off for me on this site.
Ditto. Can't have that stuff on the work computer.

« Reply #444 on: June 18, 2014, 02:17:28 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #445 on: June 18, 2014, 02:18:06 PM »

picked the wrong day to take off and turn on avatars....
Sorry but i'm out of here, got to go wash my eyes with lye...

Don't guess I'll turn them on to see what you're talking about.  I'm guessing that's a warning.
I thought the same but I was disappointed.  I think he means he was expecting more porn and he didn't get much.  Shaun has the most provocative one right now and she's wearing a bra.  WTF, Flip?
Someone said there were man-boobs.  You're not gonna trick me into turning them on.  I like my retinas un-seared.
Unfortunately, you can't turn off attachments.  The man boobs weren't an avvy.

« Reply #446 on: June 18, 2014, 02:18:22 PM »

Hazzuh!
Later, Dave.  Enjoy the day off.

« Reply #447 on: June 18, 2014, 02:19:05 PM »

I should not be browsing around CK, having just ordered twenty Cuban cigars.  But damned if I'm not.
Whatcha order?  I hit the BRC Tubos and RASCCs...couldn't resist!...(again)
The prices on tenners of Partagas Serie P #2s and Serie D #4s on iHavanas.com were lowest I've ever seen for those cigars ($72 and $69 respectively, shipped), and they're among my favorites.  Couldn't pass them up.
hey raw, always looking for a "recommend" ISOKW site…not that I ever purchase, but in the event I do…ihavanas.com…
I've ordered from puroexpress.com in the past.  This is the first time with iHavanas.com.  I've browsed Cuban Lou's, but never hit.  I've never ordered directly from cigarterminal.com because their shipping charge is horrendous.

« Reply #448 on: June 18, 2014, 02:19:11 PM »

picked the wrong day to take off and turn on avatars....
Sorry but i'm out of here, got to go wash my eyes with lye...

Don't guess I'll turn them on to see what you're talking about.  I'm guessing that's a warning.
I thought the same but I was disappointed.  I think he means he was expecting more porn and he didn't get much.  Shaun has the most provocative one right now and she's wearing a bra.  WTF, Flip?
...Wait a sec Tony.....UnderDog is pack'N.......
Pack'n, perhaps.  I just don't think he's offensive.  Howdy, Craig.

« Reply #449 on: June 18, 2014, 02:19:49 PM »

Afternoon delight...enjoy! http://www.reddit.com/r/hotsoccerfans
Bam!
..."Wilma"...
Good afternoon TD, Raz, and Geo!
good afternoon to you, Shaun! Been awhile...
Finally getting back in the groove, work is slowing down a little and getting used to the new job(no travel versus 80%+).  How have you been?
im coin well, thanks…80% travel ouch! Glad to hear your home most of time now, that is if you want to be home most of the time…. :)
It was a weird adjustment being home that much, like changing a long distance relationship and moving in together.  It was fun while it lasted, good memories and great experience, but nothing beats my own bed at night