« Reply #225 on: June 18, 2014, 09:07:38 AM »

good morning gents - just adding to my post count because you already know that I am here
LOL!  Great morning to you, Tom.
Hi Tony.
A lot of fun here - you have certainly livened things up.
That's kind of you but I just provided the platform.  You all are the ones that liven it up.  And now, GFY!
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #226 on: June 18, 2014, 09:07:40 AM »

Good morning...HUMP DAAAAAYYYYYYYY!
Morning, 5 yellow stars.
I'm surprised at how many of you egotistical bastards are carrying over post counts, it's like Japanese baseball players' stats being carried into MLB
Hey, I had nothing to do with it. I logged in one morning and was suddenly 'esteemed'. Not that I wasn't already, but at least this made it official.
Yea, Antnee just did it for the top posters from CI, but some others had to ask for it.
Not really sure why but it annoys me, we all know who's who
I think it should be an all or nothing deal with the posts.  The Founding Member status can stay as is, IMO
Anthony can do what he wants, this is his creation, but congrats on milestone posts will not and should not be given because they were not earned here. Ain't that right Scotty?
Well Fred, I agree without looking to make this a huge thing. This site is a new start and a break-away from the old, tired CI banter in a way. I think post count congrats here would've been equally new and fresh if it was a count exclusive to here
I know it sounds petty, but it pisses me off. not that I matter.
That's it! I'm taking my ashtray and going back to the CI Banter!!
Don't let the door hit you on your way out.
Hey, has anyone seen Scottfish?  What ever happened to him?

« Reply #227 on: June 18, 2014, 09:07:46 AM »

And it's off to work, BBL
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #228 on: June 18, 2014, 09:10:07 AM »

And it's off to work, BBL
Me too.  Back to lurk mode.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #229 on: June 18, 2014, 09:11:48 AM »

Fuck me! Cigar Kings 20% discount works on Edgar Hoills. God damn it! These were never on my radar until Ken started raving about them. Shit!
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #230 on: June 18, 2014, 09:20:01 AM »

Fuck me! Cigar Kings 20% discount work on Edgar Hoills. God damn it! These were never on my radar until Ken started raving about them. Shit!
Even the Katman likes them and he hates everything. Edgar Hoill Pasion (6.5x52 Torpedo / Box 10) + FREE EH Vida 4 Pack! $71.96 Shipping (Free Shipping): $0.00

« Reply #231 on: June 18, 2014, 09:22:41 AM »

[...]
I'm back! Held my breath, stomped my feet in the corner but nobody noticed. Morning Tom

« Reply #232 on: June 18, 2014, 09:24:05 AM »

Fuck me! Cigar Kings 20% discount work on Edgar Hoills. God damn it! These were never on my radar until Ken started raving about them. Shit!
Even the Katman likes them and he hates everything. Edgar Hoill Pasion (6.5x52 Torpedo / Box 10) + FREE EH Vida 4 Pack! $71.96 Shipping (Free Shipping): $0.00
I'm a fan of the Edgar Hoill also, just hard to find at a good price. Thought about these yesterday, code is good until 6/23, nice added 4-pack too

« Reply #233 on: June 18, 2014, 09:25:48 AM »

[...]
We doing a CigarFest at Tony's next year? :)
We should set up a banter stand with a GFY banner

« Reply #234 on: June 18, 2014, 09:26:29 AM »

Fuck me! Cigar Kings 20% discount works on Edgar Hoills. God damn it! These were never on my radar until Ken started raving about them. Shit!
First one I had was the CF13 giveaway, really nice smoke
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #235 on: June 18, 2014, 09:33:39 AM »

Fuck me! Cigar Kings 20% discount works on Edgar Hoills. God damn it! These were never on my radar until Ken started raving about them. Shit!
First one I had was the CF13 giveaway, really nice smoke
The discount, the freebie and free shipping are making it hard to resist!

« Reply #236 on: June 18, 2014, 09:33:42 AM »

Has anybody smoked the DPG Blue Lancero?

« Reply #237 on: June 18, 2014, 09:34:06 AM »

Has anybody smoked the DPG Blue Lancero?
I have only had one from the 07 sampler, it was heavenly!

« Reply #238 on: June 18, 2014, 09:34:22 AM »

Fuck me! Cigar Kings 20% discount works on Edgar Hoills. God damn it! These were never on my radar until Ken started raving about them. Shit!
First one I had was the CF13 giveaway, really nice smoke
The discount, the freebie and free shipping are making it hard to resist!
Exactly, brings them down to an acceptable price

« Reply #239 on: June 18, 2014, 09:36:18 AM »

Fuck me! Cigar Kings 20% discount works on Edgar Hoills. God damn it! These were never on my radar until Ken started raving about them. Shit!
First one I had was the CF13 giveaway, really nice smoke
Hmmm, I don't remember that one.  So I either smoked it and don't remember it (not likely), gave it away (more likely), or it's still sitting in the corner of one of my humis (most likely).