Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2019, 09:02:13 AM »

« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2019, 09:05:48 AM »

« Reply #63 on: May 24, 2019, 09:08:15 AM »

So many people impersonating others today.
Indeed.  I thought you were supposed to be impersonating someone unpacking at his new desk today.
Not unless they're paying me extra to come in on a WFH day. :D
So pay you twice for the same amount of "work" ?
Or at the least, reimburse me for gas. But no, my stuff will still be there on Tuesday, waiting for me to put it back together.

« Reply #64 on: May 24, 2019, 09:09:15 AM »

I should be able to see this:
https://www.space.com/spacex-starlink-launch-make-history.html
I think you mean should've, since it was last night.

« Reply #65 on: May 24, 2019, 09:10:26 AM »

I have looked at literally thousands of fatal crash photos in my 20 year highway career but this one is one of the more drastic  ones.  Happened last night in the Austin area and the best thing is there was apparently  only 1 person (yet to be confirmed)in this vehicle.  Hit head-on with an 18 wheeler.
Looks like someone put the front of that SUV in a Vitamix.
Or it got hit by a missle.
The person in the four-wheeler was, as a retired cop friend of mine says, DRT.  (Dead Right There).
Oh my, sorry to hear of it being a friend.
No, not a friend was killed.  Read it again, Mr. Mayor.
Mr. Mayor wasn't the one confused. Read it again,  NeedNewSpecsMark.  And good morning to ya.
I was being ironic/coincidental/factitious/sarcastic (pick one or more).
You left out a-hole and a dick with ears
CNS. GFY, too.

« Reply #66 on: May 24, 2019, 09:11:05 AM »

I should be able to see this:
https://www.space.com/spacex-starlink-launch-make-history.html
I think you mean should've, since it was last night.
sonofabitch, I lost a Monday.

« Reply #67 on: May 24, 2019, 09:11:25 AM »

So many people impersonating others today.
Indeed.  I thought you were supposed to be impersonating someone unpacking at his new desk today.
Not unless they're paying me extra to come in on a WFH day. :D
So pay you twice for the same amount of "work" ?
Or at the least, reimburse me for gas. But no, my stuff will still be there on Tuesday, waiting for me to put it back together.
You hope.

« Reply #68 on: May 24, 2019, 09:17:52 AM »

I have looked at literally thousands of fatal crash photos in my 20 year highway career but this one is one of the more drastic  ones.  Happened last night in the Austin area and the best thing is there was apparently  only 1 person (yet to be confirmed)in this vehicle.  Hit head-on with an 18 wheeler.
Looks like someone put the front of that SUV in a Vitamix.
Or it got hit by a missle.
The person in the four-wheeler was, as a retired cop friend of mine says, DRT.  (Dead Right There).
Oh my, sorry to hear of it being a friend.
No, not a friend was killed.  Read it again, Mr. Mayor.
Mr. Mayor wasn't the one confused. Read it again,  NeedNewSpecsMark.  And good morning to ya.
I was being ironic/coincidental/factitious/sarcastic (pick one or more).
You left out a-hole and a dick with ears
CNS. GFY, too.
😂😂😂😂😂

« Reply #69 on: May 24, 2019, 09:21:51 AM »

No Holiday here at the Cigar Banter, 5 pages heading toward 6 before 10:00 a.m.

Of course, almost No Cigar Talk included.

« Reply #70 on: May 24, 2019, 09:24:30 AM »

At The Page:  Summer Sizzler! Fiver-Fest beast mode is on. 900 5-packs up to 75% off + Freebies.

https://www.cigarpage.com/memorial-day-fivers-for-you.html

« Reply #71 on: May 24, 2019, 09:25:10 AM »

So many people impersonating others today.
Indeed.  I thought you were supposed to be impersonating someone unpacking at his new desk today.
Not unless they're paying me extra to come in on a WFH day. :D
So pay you twice for the same amount of "work" ?
Or at the least, reimburse me for gas. But no, my stuff will still be there on Tuesday, waiting for me to put it back together.
You hope.
LALTS, this is true.

« Reply #72 on: May 24, 2019, 09:25:34 AM »

No Holiday here at the Cigar Banter, 5 pages heading toward 6 before 10:00 a.m.

Of course, almost No Cigar Talk included.

so, what is this?

https://www.maxim.com/food-drink/10-great-cigars-2019-5

« Reply #73 on: May 24, 2019, 09:30:31 AM »

I should be able to see this:
https://www.space.com/spacex-starlink-launch-make-history.html
I think you mean should've, since it was last night.
From the space station last night

Nick Hague@AstroHague
Took a moment to capture the beauty of our planet today. I was awestruck as I watched the wispy clouds disappear into the shadows

« Reply #74 on: May 24, 2019, 09:31:49 AM »

No Holiday here at the Cigar Banter, 5 pages heading toward 6 before 10:00 a.m.

Of course, almost No Cigar Talk included.

so, what is this?

https://www.maxim.com/food-drink/10-great-cigars-2019-5
That would be almost no cigar talk😀
Logged