CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on June 25, 2014, 12:00:04 AM

Title: 6/25/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on June 25, 2014, 12:00:04 AM
Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 25, 2014, 12:01:52 AM
Indeed.
Title: Precisely why CigarBanter.com was created...
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 25, 2014, 12:24:42 AM
Post Not Found

The post you requested cannot be found or no longer exists. The administrator or moderator may have deleted the post.

****Over twenty five minutes into the new day and still unable to post over there.****
Title: Re: Precisely why CigarBanter.com was created...
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 25, 2014, 12:37:15 AM
Post Not Found

The post you requested cannot be found or no longer exists. The administrator or moderator may have deleted the post.

****Over twenty five minutes into the new day and still unable to post over there.****
only 1 page and 9 postings yesterday.
Title: Re: Precisely why CigarBanter.com was created...
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 25, 2014, 12:43:18 AM
Post Not Found

The post you requested cannot be found or no longer exists. The administrator or moderator may have deleted the post.

****Over twenty five minutes into the new day and still unable to post over there.****
only 1 page and 9 postings yesterday.
Ok, but that's because folks are posting on here.  That error message was happening way before this site existed.  My fear is that one day, CI just wouldn't fix it and the banter community would be lost.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 25, 2014, 01:28:03 AM
gnite all
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2014, 01:37:15 AM
Good Morning all, Happy Humpday!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 25, 2014, 02:29:55 AM
Good Morning all, Happy Humpday!
It would be nice to look under her 4 leaf clover and get lucky.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 25, 2014, 02:30:10 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 25, 2014, 02:42:26 AM
Today is Wednesday, June 25, the 176th day of 2014. There are 189 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 25, 2014, 02:42:57 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On June 25, 2009, death claimed Michael Jackson, the "King of Pop," in Los Angeles at age 50 and actress Farrah Fawcett in Santa Monica, California, at age 62.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 25, 2014, 02:43:20 AM
In 1788, Virginia ratified the U.S. Constitution.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 25, 2014, 02:43:43 AM
In 1876, Lt. Col. Colonel George A. Custer and his 7th Cavalry were wiped out by Sioux and Cheyenne Indians in the Battle of the Little Bighorn in Montana.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 25, 2014, 02:44:12 AM
In 1888, the Republican National Convention, meeting in Chicago, nominated Benjamin Harrison for the presidency. (Harrison went on to win the election, defeating President Grover Cleveland.)
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 25, 2014, 02:44:41 AM
In 1910, President William Howard Taft signed the White-Slave Traffic Act, more popularly known as the Mann Act, which made it illegal to transport women across state lines for "immoral" purposes.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 25, 2014, 02:45:02 AM
In 1938, the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938 was enacted.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 25, 2014, 02:45:52 AM
In 1943, Congress passed, over President Franklin D. Roosevelt's veto, the Smith-Connally Anti-Strike Act, which allowed the federal government to seize and operate privately owned war plants facing labor strikes.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 25, 2014, 02:46:15 AM
In 1950, war broke out in Korea as forces from the communist North invaded the South.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 25, 2014, 02:46:45 AM
In 1962, the U.S. Supreme Court, in Engel v. Vitale, ruled 6-1 that recitation of a state-sponsored prayer in New York State public schools was unconstitutional.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 25, 2014, 02:47:20 AM
In 1973, former White House Counsel John W. Dean began testifying before the Senate Watergate Committee, implicating top administration officials, including President Richard Nixon as well as himself, in the Watergate scandal and cover-up.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 25, 2014, 02:47:43 AM
In 1984, the Prince and the Revolution soundtrack album "Purple Rain" was released by Warner Bros. Records.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 25, 2014, 02:48:04 AM
In 1993, Kim Campbell was sworn in as Canada's 19th prime minister, the first woman to hold the post.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 25, 2014, 02:48:36 AM
In 1998, the U.S. Supreme Court rejected a line-item veto law as unconstitutional, and ruled that HIV-infected people are protected by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 25, 2014, 02:49:12 AM
Ten years ago: Republican Jack Ryan withdrew from the U.S. Senate race in Illinois after revelations of sex-club visits with his then-wife, actress Jeri Ryan. President George W. Bush and his wife, Laura, opened a European trip as they arrived in Ireland. Taliban fighters killed up to 17 people after learning they had registered for Afghanistan's U.S.-backed national elections.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 25, 2014, 02:49:51 AM
Five years ago: North Korea vowed to enlarge its atomic arsenal and warned of a "fire shower of nuclear retaliation" in the event of a U.S. attack, as the regime marked the 1950 outbreak of the Korean War.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 25, 2014, 02:50:20 AM
One year ago: President Barack Obama declared the debate over climate change and its causes obsolete as he announced at Georgetown University a wide-ranging plan to tackle pollution and prepare communities for global warming. Russian President Vladimir Putin confirmed the whereabouts of National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden at a Moscow airport, but promptly rejected a U.S. plea to turn him over. Democratic Texas State Senator Wendy Davis began a one-woman filibuster to block a GOP-led effort to impose stringent new abortion restrictions across the nation's second-most populous state. (Republicans voted to end the filibuster minutes before midnight, sparking a chaotic scene with demonstrators who succeeded in forcing lawmakers to miss the deadline for passing the bill.)
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 25, 2014, 02:50:49 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress June Lockhart is 89. Civil rights activist James Meredith is 81. Rhythm-and-blues singer Eddie Floyd is 77. Actress Barbara Montgomery is 75. Actress Mary Beth Peil (peel) is 74. Basketball Hall-of-Famer Willis Reed is 72. Singer Carly Simon is 69. Rock musician Ian McDonald (Foreigner; King Crimson) is 68. Actor-comedian Jimmie Walker is 67. Actor-director Michael Lembeck is 66. TV personality Phyllis George is 65. Rock singer Tim Finn is 62. Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor is 60. Rock musician David Paich (Toto) is 60. Actor Michael Sabatino is 59. Celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain is 58. Actor-writer-director Ricky Gervais (jer-VAYZ') is 53. Actor John Benjamin Hickey is 51. Rock singer George Michael is 51. Actress Erica Gimpel is 50. Retired NBA All-Star Dikembe Mutombo (dih-KEHM'-bay moo-TAHM'-boh) is 48. Rapper-producer Richie Rich is 47. Rapper Candyman is 46. Contemporary Christian musician Sean Kelly (Sixpence None the Richer) is 43. Actress Angela Kinsey is 43. Rock musician Mike Kroeger (Nickelback) is 42. Rock musician Mario Calire is 40. Actress Linda Cardellini is 39. Actress Busy Philipps is 35.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 25, 2014, 02:51:20 AM
Thought for Today: "Make your ego porous. Will is of little importance, complaining is nothing, fame is nothing. Openness, patience, receptivity, solitude is everything." — Rainer Maria Rilke, Austrian poet-author (1875-1926).

Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 25, 2014, 02:51:59 AM
------
Church Gossip
-------------------------

Mildred, the church gossip, and self-appointed monitor of the church's morals, kept sticking her nose into other people's business.

Several members did not approve of her extra curricular activities, but feared her enough to maintain their silence.

She made a mistake, however, when she accused George, a new member, of being an alcoholic after she saw his old pickup parked in front of the town's only bar one afternoon.

She emphatically told George (and several others) that everyone seeing it there would know what he was doing.

George, a man of few words, stared at her for a moment and just turned and walked away.

He didn't explain, defend, or deny.

He said nothing.

Later that evening, George quietly parked his pickup in front of Mildred's house... walked home... and left it there all night.

You gotta love George.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 25, 2014, 02:53:18 AM
------
Church Gossip
-------------------------

Mildred, the church gossip, and self-appointed monitor of the church's morals, kept sticking her nose into other people's business.

Several members did not approve of her extra curricular activities, but feared her enough to maintain their silence.

She made a mistake, however, when she accused George, a new member, of being an alcoholic after she saw his old pickup parked in front of the town's only bar one afternoon.

She emphatically told George (and several others) that everyone seeing it there would know what he was doing.

George, a man of few words, stared at her for a moment and just turned and walked away.

He didn't explain, defend, or deny.

He said nothing.

Later that evening, George quietly parked his pickup in front of Mildred's house... walked home... and left it there all night.

You gotta love George.
One way to shut her up.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 25, 2014, 02:54:24 AM
Good morning Short stack.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2014, 03:33:36 AM
Morning updates from Chip and shout out for ShortStack's one response of the day, so we are good to go!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2014, 03:45:39 AM
Good Morning all, Happy Humpday!
It would be nice to look under her 4 leaf clover and get lucky.
Now you must have some clover in that back 40 of yours.....maybe you just need to look a little harder....lol
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2014, 03:49:34 AM
Guy: Can I buy you a drink?
Girl: Sorry, but alcohol is bad for my legs.
Guy: Do they swell?
Girl: No. They spread.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2014, 03:54:48 AM
A dick has a sad life.  His hair's a mess, his family is nuts, his neighbor's an asshole, his bestfriend's a pussy, and his owner beats him.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 25, 2014, 03:57:27 AM
Good Morning all, Happy Humpday!
It would be nice to look under her 4 leaf clover and get lucky.
Now you must have some clover in that back 40 of yours.....maybe you just need to look a little harder....lol
Maybe the sis in law will come by Thursday and let me look at her clover.  ;-)
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2014, 03:57:56 AM
A big city doctor visits an Indian tribe full of men, he asks "How do you guys relieve your sexual tension?"  "Simple, just come down to the river tomorrow and we'll show you." The next day the doctor shows up and sees a group of men near a donkey.  One man says "Since you're our guest you get to go first."  The doctor not wanting to go against custom starts to kiss, then proceeds to have sex with the donkey.  Then a man in the group asks "Are you almost done Doc?"  "We need the donkey to cross the river in order to get to the tribe of women."
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 25, 2014, 03:58:10 AM
A dick has a sad life.  His hair's a mess, his family is nuts, his neighbor's an asshole, his bestfriend's a pussy, and his owner beats him.
Rough life indeed!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 25, 2014, 03:58:56 AM
A big city doctor visits an Indian tribe full of men, he asks "How do you guys relieve your sexual tension?"  "Simple, just come down to the river tomorrow and we'll show you." The next day the doctor shows up and sees a group of men near a donkey.  One man says "Since you're our guest you get to go first."  The doctor not wanting to go against custom starts to kiss, then proceeds to have sex with the donkey.  Then a man in the group asks "Are you almost done Doc?"  "We need the donkey to cross the river in order to get to the tribe of women."
Ha! Dave's on a roll!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2014, 03:58:59 AM
Good Morning all, Happy Humpday!
It would be nice to look under her 4 leaf clover and get lucky.
Now you must have some clover in that back 40 of yours.....maybe you just need to look a little harder....lol
Maybe the sis in law will come by Thursday and let me look at her clover.  ;-)
That's the spirit!....who knows, maybe even find a pot o' gold!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2014, 03:59:19 AM
A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years.  He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed. He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife: "Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants s*x, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll k*ll us. Be strong, honey. I love you." To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!"
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 25, 2014, 03:59:46 AM
Don't stop Dave, please keep posting since it's time for me to walk into the door at work now
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2014, 04:01:06 AM
Little Billy came home from school to see the families pet rooster dead in the front yard. Rigor mortis had set in and it was flat on its back with its legs in the air. When his Dad came home Billy said, "Dad our roosters dead and his legs are sticking in the air. Why are his legs sticking in the air?" His father thinking quickly said, "Son, that's so God can reach down from the clouds and lift the rooster straight up to heaven." "Gee Dad that's great," said little Billy. A few days later, when Dad came home from work, Billy rushed out to meet him yelling, "Dad, Dad we almost lost Mom today!"  "What do you mean?" said Dad. "Well Dad, I got home from school early today and went up to your bedroom and there was Mom flat on her back with her legs in the air screaming, "Jesus I'm coming, I'm coming" If it hadn't of been for Uncle George holding her down we'd have lost her for sure!"
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2014, 04:06:58 AM
Here's a good breakfast joke for the morning:

Two eggs boiling in a pan. One says, "I've got a huge crack."
The other replies, "Stop teasing me, I'm not f*cking hard yet."
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2014, 04:07:10 AM
A teenage girl come home from school and asks her mother, "Is it true what Rita just told me?"  "What's that?" asks her mother.  "That babies come out of the same place where boys put their penises?" said her daughter.  "Yes it is dear!" replies her mother, pleased that the subject had finally come up and that she wouldn't have to explain it to her daughter.  "But then, when I have a baby," responded the teenager, "won't it knock my teeth out?"
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2014, 04:08:39 AM
A man is riding aimlessly through the desert on a donkey.  He is not hungry or thirsty, because he has a bottomless bowl of fruit.  He wanders for about a week and eventually gets pretty horny.  He gets to the point where he can't stand it anymore. So he decides to try and have s*x with the donkey. He drops his pants and positions himself under the donkey.  But, to his dismay, the donkey walks away. Only slightly discouraged, the man decides to try again.  He walks to where the donkey is standing, positions himself under the donkey, and right before he goes for it, the donkey walks away again.  Now the man is getting frustrated. As he prepares for his third and final try, he sees a vision.  A beautiful, naked woman appears out of nowhere.  She approaches the stunned man, who until recently, believed that he was the only person for hundreds of miles. She smiles at him and says, "I would do anything for that bowl of fruit you have." "Anything?" he says, getting fairly excited. "Yes, anything." she replies. So he says, "Will you hold the donkey?"
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2014, 04:11:23 AM
Three women are about to be executed for crimes.  One's a brunette, one's a redhead, and one's a blonde. Two guards brings the brunette forward, and the executioner asks if she has any last requests.  She says no, and the executioner shouts, "Ready . . . Aim . . ." Suddenly the brunette yells, "earthquake!!"  Everyone is startled and looks around. She manages to escape. The angry guards then bring the redhead forward, and the executioner asks if she has any last requests.  She says no, and the executioner shouts, "Ready . . . Aim . . ." The redhead then screams, "tornado!!"  Yet again, everyone is startled and looks around.  She too escapes execution. By this point, the blonde has figured out what the others did.  The guards bring her forward, and the executioner asks if she has any last requests.  She also says no, and the executioner shouts, Ready . . . Aim . . ." The blonde shouts, "fire!!"
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2014, 04:14:14 AM
OK, let me go with one more...

A blonde, wanting to earn some money, decided to hire herself out as a handyman-type and started canvassing a wealthy neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for her to do.  "Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?"  The blonde said "How about 50 dollars?"  The man agreed and told her that the paint and other materials that she might need were in the garage.  The man's wife, inside the house, heard the conversation and said to her husband, "Does she realize that the porch goes all the way around the house?"  The man replied, "She should, she was standing on it."  A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money.  "You're finished already?" he asked.  "Yes," the blonde answered, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats."  Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50. "And by the way," the blonde a dded, "it's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari."
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 25, 2014, 05:12:57 AM
Nice Dave, I really needed a laugh this morning.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2014, 05:31:32 AM
Nice Dave, I really needed a laugh this morning.
Glad the timing worked out then!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2014, 05:46:31 AM
With that motivation, let me give you a couple more...

Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse are in divorce court.
"Mickey," the judge says, "I'm sorry. I can't grant you a divorce on the grounds of insanity. Minnie seems quite sane to me."
"I didn't say she was insane," exclaims Mickey. "I said she was f**king Goofy."

Two old women were talking about their sex lives. Ethel was upset because her sex life had really died, while Mildred said her sex life was great.

Mildred counseled Ethel, "When my Sammy is getting ready for bed, I get undressed, lie on the bed, and put both legs behind my head. When he sees me like that, he gets so excited, we have wild sex the rest of the night."

Ethel said, "I'm going to try that tonight."

While Ethel's husband Harold was in the bathroom that night, she took off all her clothes. She struggled to get both legs behind her head. After accomplishing this great feat, Ethel fell backwards and couldn't move.

Harold came out of the bathroom with a shocked look on his face. "For God's sake Ethel, comb your hair and put your teeth in. You look like an a**hole."
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2014, 05:52:18 AM
A guy gets home early from work and hears strange noises coming from the bedroom. He rushes upstairs to find his wife naked on the bed, sweating and panting.

"What's up?" he asks.

"I'm having a heart attack!" cries the woman.

He rushes downstairs to grab the phone, but just as he's dialing, his four-year-old son comes up and says, "Daddy! Daddy! Uncle Ted's hiding in your closet, and he's got no clothes on!"

He slams the phone down and storms upstairs into the bedroom, past his screaming wife. He rips open the closet door. Sure enough, there is his brother, totally naked, cowering on the floor.

"You bastard," says the husband. "My wife is having a heart attack, and you're running around with no clothes on scaring the kids!"

Two old people flirt at a seniors' singles bar. After a few drinks, the old man asks the old woman, "If I took you out for a full night of wining, dining and dancing, what would you wear?"

The old woman replies shyly, "Depends... ."

"Depends on what?" he asks.

"On my bottom -- where else?!"

Two Italian virgins marry and go on their honeymoon. Unfortunately, neither knows what to do when they get there.

The newlyweds call the groom's mother for advice. The mother says that they should sit on the bed together, snuggle, and things should happen from there. The newlyweds do this, but nothing happens.

The groom calls his mother back. She says they should take their clothes off, get under the covers, and nature should take its course. The bride and groom take his mother's advice, but still nothing comes to mind.

He calls his mother a third time. Getting frustrated with the situation, she says, "Listen, just take the biggest thing you have and stick it in her hairiest spot!"

The groom is quiet for a moment and then asks his mother, "I've got my nose in her armpit -- now what?"
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 25, 2014, 06:01:25 AM
[...]

That last one I just don't know what to say.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 25, 2014, 06:03:45 AM
Ten years ago: Republican Jack Ryan withdrew from the U.S. Senate race in Illinois after revelations of sex-club visits with his then-wife, actress Jeri Ryan. President George W. Bush and his wife, Laura, opened a European trip as they arrived in Ireland. Taliban fighters killed up to 17 people after learning they had registered for Afghanistan's U.S.-backed national elections.
7 of 9 was going to sex clubs?!? Damn, wish I lived in IL.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 25, 2014, 06:03:55 AM
Morning all. Happy day of humping.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 25, 2014, 06:06:18 AM
[...]
D'oh!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2014, 06:16:23 AM
OK, things still quiet here, so one more round...

A man said to his wife one day, "I don't know how you can be so stupid and so beautiful all at the same time."
The wife responded, "Allow me to explain. God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me; God made me stupid so I would be attracted to you!"

Mary Clancy goes up to Father O'Grady after his Sunday morning service, and she's in tears.
He says, "So what's bothering you, Mary my dear?"
She says, "Oh, Father, I've got terrible news. My husband passed away last night."
The priest says, "Oh, Mary, that's terrible. Tell me, Mary, did he have any last requests?"
She says, "That he did, Father.. "
The priest says, "What did he ask, Mary? "
She says, "He said, 'Please Mary, put down that damn gun...'

Damned If You Do or Don't
If you put a woman on a pedestal and try to protect her from the rat race, you're a male chauvinist. If you stay home and do the housework, you're a pansy.
If you work too hard, there is never any time for her. If you don't work enough, you're a good-for-nothing bum.
If she has a boring repetitive job with low pay, this is exploitation. If you have a boring repetitive job with low pay, you should get off your ass and find something better.
If you get a promotion ahead of her, that is favouritism. If she gets a job ahead of you, it's equal opportunity.
If you mention how nice she looks, it's sexual harassment. If you keep quiet, it's male indifference.
If you cry, you're a wimp. If you don't, you're an insensitive bastard.
If you thump her, it's wife bashing. If she thumps you, it's self-defense.
If you make a decision without consulting her, you're a chauvinist. If she makes a decision without consulting you, she's a liberated woman.
If you ask her to do something she doesn't enjoy, that's domination. If she asks you, it's a favor.
If you appreciate the female form and frilly underwear, you're a pervert. If you don't, you're a fag.
If you like a woman to shave her legs and keep in shape, you're sexist. If you don't, you're unromantic.
If you try to keep yourself in shape, you're vain. If you don't, you're a slob.
If you buy her flowers, you're after something. If you don't, you're not thoughtful.
If you're proud of your achievements, you're up on yourself. If you don't, you're not ambitious.
If she has a headache, she's tired. If you have a headache, you don't love her anymore.
If you want it too often, you're oversexed. If you don't, there must be someone else.
No wonder men die before women!

The ten Commandments of married life
Commandment 1: Marriages are made in heaven. But so again, are thunder and lightning.
Commandment 2: If you want your wife to listen and pay strict attention to every word you say, talk in your sleep.
Commandment 3: Marriage is grand -- and divorce is at least 100 grand.
Commandment 4: Married life is very frustrating. In the first year of marriage, the man speaks and the woman listens. In the second year, the woman speaks and the man listens. In the third year, they both speak and the neighbors listen.
Commandment 5: When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you can be sure of one thing: either the car is new or the wife is.
Commandment 6: Marriage is when a man and woman become as one; the trouble starts when they try to decide which one.
Commandment 7: Before marriage, a man will lie awake all night thinking about something she said. After marriage, he will fall asleep before she finishes.
Commandment 8: Every man wants a wife who is beautiful, understanding, economical, and a good cook. But the law allows only one wife.
Commandment 9: Marriage and love are purely a matter of chemistry. That's why the wife treats the husband like toxic waste.
Commandment 10: A man is incomplete until he is married. After that, he is finished....
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2014, 06:17:44 AM
[...]

We'll have to wait for Antnee for that one.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2014, 06:20:02 AM
Morning Dave #2
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2014, 06:23:38 AM
A dick has a sad life.  His hair's a mess, his family is nuts, his neighbor's an asshole, his bestfriend's a pussy, and his owner beats him.
LMAO on that one.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2014, 06:27:00 AM
Morning Travellin Dave, Golfing Dave and LSU.  Looks like we are Dave'd up now.  What is with Josephine at the other site this morning????? Not a post there today.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2014, 06:43:09 AM
Morning Travellin Dave, Golfing Dave and LSU.  Looks like we are Dave'd up now.  What is with Josephine at the other site this morning????? Not a post there today.
We must have a talented hacker on here as that smiley was not in my original post and I did not modify it.  A leprechaun maybe.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2014, 06:52:49 AM
Morning Travellin Dave, Golfing Dave and LSU.  Looks like we are Dave'd up now.  What is with Josephine at the other site this morning????? Not a post there today.
System has been down from the turn.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2014, 07:00:17 AM
Morning Travellin Dave, Golfing Dave and LSU.  Looks like we are Dave'd up now.  What is with Josephine at the other site this morning????? Not a post there today.
System has been down from the turn.
I see.  This is strange when I look at my post while doing a quote it appears as I posted but when as a post it has the smiley between the ? marks.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2014, 07:00:57 AM
You fly out today Travellin Dave?
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2014, 07:04:25 AM
Morning Travellin Dave, Golfing Dave and LSU.  Looks like we are Dave'd up now.  What is with Josephine at the other site this morning????? Not a post there today.
We must have a talented hacker on here as that smiley was not in my original post and I did not modify it.  A leprechaun maybe.
Sure, that might be it.   8)
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2014, 07:06:33 AM
You fly out today Travellin Dave?
Friday morning
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2014, 07:08:25 AM
You are about 7 hours ahead there aren't you
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2014, 07:27:01 AM
Sheesh!   I got to hit the road.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2014, 07:28:59 AM
Slow day this morning.....folks sleeping in?  Littlefish still on e-probation?
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2014, 07:32:23 AM
You are about 7 hours ahead there aren't you
5 hours ahead of eastern time.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: sfish on June 25, 2014, 07:42:17 AM
Slow day this morning.....folks sleeping in?  Littlefish still on e-probation?
Good morning all, on for the moment
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 25, 2014, 07:42:53 AM
Just read that we set a record yesterday with the amount of rainfall we got, 3.54 inches, and it's still raining today. Think we could get some of this into jr's lake?
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: sfish on June 25, 2014, 07:47:05 AM
You are about 7 hours ahead there aren't you
5 hours ahead of eastern time.
Where are you, Texas?
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: sfish on June 25, 2014, 07:47:52 AM
Just read that we set a record yesterday with the amount of rainfall we got, 3.54 inches, and it's still raining today. Think we could get some of this into jr's lake?
That means it's coming our way, batten down the hatches
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 25, 2014, 07:53:16 AM
Just read that we set a record yesterday with the amount of rainfall we got, 3.54 inches, and it's still raining today. Think we could get some of this into jr's lake?
That means it's coming our way, batten down the hatches
It was crazy how hard it was raining. Just when you thought it couldn't rain any harder, well, you know.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2014, 07:59:00 AM
You are about 7 hours ahead there aren't you
5 hours ahead of eastern time.
Where are you, Texas?
Who me?  Texas last week, I'm in Ireland this week.  Redfish is in Texas.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 25, 2014, 08:00:25 AM
GMornin BotL!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2014, 08:00:27 AM
Just read that we set a record yesterday with the amount of rainfall we got, 3.54 inches, and it's still raining today. Think we could get some of this into jr's lake?
Pretty sure jr is "Under the Dome".  Even when it rains in central Texas, he gets nothing.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2014, 08:01:27 AM
GMornin BotL!
Morning yellowstar, how was the birthday weekend?
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 25, 2014, 08:06:11 AM
GMornin BotL!
Morning yellowstar, how was the birthday weekend?
Pretty dang good; wife got me a table saw(trying to keep all 10fingers) that I have been looking at for just over a year now.  Going out to dinner with my parents tonight since the last few nights have been busy.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 25, 2014, 08:09:00 AM
GMornin BotL!
Morning, NFM.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 25, 2014, 08:10:54 AM
Cigar Place Warehouse Wednesday deals - http://alturl.com/shjdo code: wc5010
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 25, 2014, 08:13:07 AM
GMornin BotL!
Morning, NFM.
Hey steamy ;)
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: sfish on June 25, 2014, 08:15:00 AM
You are about 7 hours ahead there aren't you
5 hours ahead of eastern time.
Where are you, Texas?
Who me?  Texas last week, I'm in Ireland this week.  Redfish is in Texas.
Sorry, just making a Texas joke - 5 hours behind the east coast, know what I'm sayin'?
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2014, 08:16:03 AM
Cigar Place Warehouse Wednesday deals - http://alturl.com/shjdo code: wc5010
Can't say anything gets me too wet this week...La Trav ninfa's are nice...
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2014, 08:17:29 AM
You are about 7 hours ahead there aren't you
5 hours ahead of eastern time.
Where are you, Texas?
Who me?  Texas last week, I'm in Ireland this week.  Redfish is in Texas.
Sorry, just making a Texas joke - 5 hours behind the east coast, know what I'm sayin'?
Got it, sorry doing three things at once and only half thinking with any of them....now if you said 5 decades, I might have picked up on it.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 25, 2014, 08:19:55 AM
Cigar Place Warehouse Wednesday deals - http://alturl.com/shjdo code: wc5010
Can't say anything gets me too wet this week...La Trav ninfa's are nice...
Especially at $1.15 each before shipping.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 25, 2014, 08:20:49 AM
Cigar Place Warehouse Wednesday deals - http://alturl.com/shjdo code: wc5010
Can't say anything gets me too wet this week...La Trav ninfa's are nice...
Especially at $1.15 each before shipping.
Yeah that is a solid deal for the little guys!  That 100ct humi isn't bad, cut tupperware is still cheaper :)
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: sfish on June 25, 2014, 08:22:09 AM
You are about 7 hours ahead there aren't you
5 hours ahead of eastern time.
Where are you, Texas?
Who me?  Texas last week, I'm in Ireland this week.  Redfish is in Texas.
Sorry, just making a Texas joke - 5 hours behind the east coast, know what I'm sayin'?
Got it, sorry doing three things at once and only half thinking with any of them....now if you said 5 decades, I might have picked up on it.
I only had so much to work with
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2014, 08:29:32 AM
You are about 7 hours ahead there aren't you
5 hours ahead of eastern time.
Where are you, Texas?
Who me?  Texas last week, I'm in Ireland this week.  Redfish is in Texas.
Sorry, just making a Texas joke - 5 hours behind the east coast, know what I'm sayin'?
Got it, sorry doing three things at once and only half thinking with any of them....now if you said 5 decades, I might have picked up on it.
I only had so much to work with
Yea, often the case here...
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2014, 08:32:21 AM
You are about 7 hours ahead there aren't you
5 hours ahead of eastern time.
Where are you, Texas?
Who me?  Texas last week, I'm in Ireland this week.  Redfish is in Texas.
Sorry, just making a Texas joke - 5 hours behind the east coast, know what I'm sayin'?
Yeah we know what you are saying and the TX Coalition of Banters are insulted.  1200 people per day move to TX how many are moving into Jersey?  Oh that is right they are moving out faster than in there.  :)
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 25, 2014, 08:33:01 AM
You are about 7 hours ahead there aren't you
5 hours ahead of eastern time.
Where are you, Texas?
Who me?  Texas last week, I'm in Ireland this week.  Redfish is in Texas.
Sorry, just making a Texas joke - 5 hours behind the east coast, know what I'm sayin'?
Yeah we know what you are saying and the TX Coalition of Banters are insulted.  1200 people per day move to TX how many are moving into Jersey?  Oh that is right they are moving out faster than in there.  :)
How many of those 1200 are illegals? ;)
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 25, 2014, 08:34:52 AM
You are about 7 hours ahead there aren't you
5 hours ahead of eastern time.
Where are you, Texas?
Who me?  Texas last week, I'm in Ireland this week.  Redfish is in Texas.
Sorry, just making a Texas joke - 5 hours behind the east coast, know what I'm sayin'?
Yeah we know what you are saying and the TX Coalition of Banters are insulted.  1200 people per day move to TX how many are moving into Jersey?  Oh that is right they are moving out faster than in there.  :)
I lived in TX for 4 years, still pride myself in saying I am a 'Texan'...need to move back, MEOW!

On the joking side, TX doesn't have the Joizy Shore...
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2014, 08:37:05 AM
You are about 7 hours ahead there aren't you
5 hours ahead of eastern time.
Where are you, Texas?
Who me?  Texas last week, I'm in Ireland this week.  Redfish is in Texas.
Sorry, just making a Texas joke - 5 hours behind the east coast, know what I'm sayin'?
Yeah we know what you are saying and the TX Coalition of Banters are insulted.  1200 people per day move to TX how many are moving into Jersey?  Oh that is right they are moving out faster than in there.  :)
How many of those 1200 are illegals? ;)
Just the few hundred from Jersey are counted any others belong to the United States not TX.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2014, 08:38:48 AM
You are about 7 hours ahead there aren't you
5 hours ahead of eastern time.
Where are you, Texas?
Who me?  Texas last week, I'm in Ireland this week.  Redfish is in Texas.
Sorry, just making a Texas joke - 5 hours behind the east coast, know what I'm sayin'?
Yeah we know what you are saying and the TX Coalition of Banters are insulted.  1200 people per day move to TX how many are moving into Jersey?  Oh that is right they are moving out faster than in there.  :)
I lived in TX for 4 years, still pride myself in saying I am a 'Texan'...need to move back, MEOW!

On the joking side, TX doesn't have the Joizy Shore...
All is on the joking side but we have 367 miles of Gulf if Mexico which provides your heating oil and gasoline, might better be nice to us.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 25, 2014, 08:40:39 AM
Alright my ride is here (yeah it is a horse) got to work so you can go back to bashing TX until Bean arrives.  Have a good day all.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: sfish on June 25, 2014, 08:44:34 AM
You are about 7 hours ahead there aren't you
5 hours ahead of eastern time.
Where are you, Texas?
Who me?  Texas last week, I'm in Ireland this week.  Redfish is in Texas.
Sorry, just making a Texas joke - 5 hours behind the east coast, know what I'm sayin'?
Yeah we know what you are saying and the TX Coalition of Banters are insulted.  1200 people per day move to TX how many are moving into Jersey?  Oh that is right they are moving out faster than in there.  :)
Indeed, you should be very proud of your Mexican population and "moving" to Texas is an interesting choice of terms. Granted there are many miles of border to watch and most Texans are too busy polishing their gun racks and chasing their sisters so I can understand the growth
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: sfish on June 25, 2014, 08:46:05 AM
You are about 7 hours ahead there aren't you
5 hours ahead of eastern time.
Where are you, Texas?
Who me?  Texas last week, I'm in Ireland this week.  Redfish is in Texas.
Sorry, just making a Texas joke - 5 hours behind the east coast, know what I'm sayin'?
Yeah we know what you are saying and the TX Coalition of Banters are insulted.  1200 people per day move to TX how many are moving into Jersey?  Oh that is right they are moving out faster than in there.  :)
I lived in TX for 4 years, still pride myself in saying I am a 'Texan'...need to move back, MEOW!

On the joking side, TX doesn't have the Joizy Shore...
All is on the joking side but we have 367 miles of Gulf if Mexico which provides your heating oil and gasoline, might better be nice to us.
No worries, if we need more we'll just send some guys down to take it then charge you for protection
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 25, 2014, 08:47:23 AM
You are about 7 hours ahead there aren't you
5 hours ahead of eastern time.
Where are you, Texas?
Who me?  Texas last week, I'm in Ireland this week.  Redfish is in Texas.
Sorry, just making a Texas joke - 5 hours behind the east coast, know what I'm sayin'?
Yeah we know what you are saying and the TX Coalition of Banters are insulted.  1200 people per day move to TX how many are moving into Jersey?  Oh that is right they are moving out faster than in there.  :)
I lived in TX for 4 years, still pride myself in saying I am a 'Texan'...need to move back, MEOW!

On the joking side, TX doesn't have the Joizy Shore...
All is on the joking side but we have 367 miles of Gulf if Mexico which provides your heating oil and gasoline, might better be nice to us.
I'm from ND...we don't need TX gas now :)  But we do pump it so you can refine it...we are like sister states!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 25, 2014, 08:49:17 AM
You are about 7 hours ahead there aren't you
5 hours ahead of eastern time.
Where are you, Texas?
Who me?  Texas last week, I'm in Ireland this week.  Redfish is in Texas.
Sorry, just making a Texas joke - 5 hours behind the east coast, know what I'm sayin'?
Yeah we know what you are saying and the TX Coalition of Banters are insulted.  1200 people per day move to TX how many are moving into Jersey?  Oh that is right they are moving out faster than in there.  :)
I lived in TX for 4 years, still pride myself in saying I am a 'Texan'...need to move back, MEOW!

On the joking side, TX doesn't have the Joizy Shore...
All is on the joking side but we have 367 miles of Gulf if Mexico which provides your heating oil and gasoline, might better be nice to us.
I prefer middle eastern gas. Makes my engine run better.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: sfish on June 25, 2014, 08:50:38 AM
You are about 7 hours ahead there aren't you
5 hours ahead of eastern time.
Where are you, Texas?
Who me?  Texas last week, I'm in Ireland this week.  Redfish is in Texas.
Sorry, just making a Texas joke - 5 hours behind the east coast, know what I'm sayin'?
Yeah we know what you are saying and the TX Coalition of Banters are insulted.  1200 people per day move to TX how many are moving into Jersey?  Oh that is right they are moving out faster than in there.  :)
I lived in TX for 4 years, still pride myself in saying I am a 'Texan'...need to move back, MEOW!

On the joking side, TX doesn't have the Joizy Shore...
All is on the joking side but we have 367 miles of Gulf if Mexico which provides your heating oil and gasoline, might better be nice to us.
I prefer middle eastern gas. Makes my engine run better.
CNS
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 25, 2014, 08:56:11 AM
You are about 7 hours ahead there aren't you
5 hours ahead of eastern time.
Where are you, Texas?
Who me?  Texas last week, I'm in Ireland this week.  Redfish is in Texas.
Sorry, just making a Texas joke - 5 hours behind the east coast, know what I'm sayin'?
Yeah we know what you are saying and the TX Coalition of Banters are insulted.  1200 people per day move to TX how many are moving into Jersey?  Oh that is right they are moving out faster than in there.  :)
I lived in TX for 4 years, still pride myself in saying I am a 'Texan'...need to move back, MEOW!

On the joking side, TX doesn't have the Joizy Shore...
All is on the joking side but we have 367 miles of Gulf if Mexico which provides your heating oil and gasoline, might better be nice to us.
I prefer middle eastern gas. Makes my engine run better.
Are you referring to the smell of your gas after eating the food? ;)
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 25, 2014, 08:59:44 AM
[...]

No, that makes my engine stop dead.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 25, 2014, 09:07:40 AM
Good morning everyone...
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2014, 09:13:37 AM
You are about 7 hours ahead there aren't you
5 hours ahead of eastern time.
Where are you, Texas?
Who me?  Texas last week, I'm in Ireland this week.  Redfish is in Texas.
Sorry, just making a Texas joke - 5 hours behind the east coast, know what I'm sayin'?
Yeah we know what you are saying and the TX Coalition of Banters are insulted.  1200 people per day move to TX how many are moving into Jersey?  Oh that is right they are moving out faster than in there.  :)
How many of those 1200 are illegals? ;)
1600....
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 25, 2014, 09:15:10 AM
You are about 7 hours ahead there aren't you
5 hours ahead of eastern time.
Where are you, Texas?
Who me?  Texas last week, I'm in Ireland this week.  Redfish is in Texas.
Sorry, just making a Texas joke - 5 hours behind the east coast, know what I'm sayin'?
Yeah we know what you are saying and the TX Coalition of Banters are insulted.  1200 people per day move to TX how many are moving into Jersey?  Oh that is right they are moving out faster than in there.  :)
They Can't move, all the bridges are closed! ......Mornin all
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 25, 2014, 09:16:51 AM
Love those shamrock pasties Dave...!!!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 25, 2014, 09:20:56 AM
Good morning everyone...
Good morning BD!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2014, 09:27:05 AM
Love those shamrock pasties Dave...!!!
Giving you some new ideas??...lol
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 25, 2014, 09:29:47 AM
Good morning everyone...
Good morning BD!
Good morning Shaun....!!!  My friend called yesterday and wants to stop by this morning around 10:30am and drink.  He wanted to know what beer I wanted...?   Retirement is allot harder than you think...!!!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 25, 2014, 09:31:00 AM
Love those shamrock pasties Dave...!!!
Giving you some new ideas??...lol
Aaaaaa, yelp, it did.....  I may have to put them on my future to buy list... :)
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 25, 2014, 09:32:13 AM
Good morning everyone...
Good morning BD!
Good morning Shaun....!!!  My friend called yesterday and wants to stop by this morning around 10:30am and drink.  He wanted to know what beer I wanted...?   Retirement is allot harder than you think...!!!
Ohh FML! If you are going to retire, you might as well do it right...and that's doing it right IMFO
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 25, 2014, 09:34:56 AM
La Gloria Miami Soberano 8x52  5 Pk,  Monster Price: $16.98 w/ FREE Economy Shipping...... great bbq cigar!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2014, 09:42:24 AM
Good morning everyone...
Good morning BD!
Good morning Shaun....!!!  My friend called yesterday and wants to stop by this morning around 10:30am and drink.  He wanted to know what beer I wanted...?   Retirement is allot harder than you think...!!!
Play some beer pong with the grandkids, bet they would be a bit more "relaxed"
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 25, 2014, 09:46:00 AM
Good morning everyone...
Good morning BD!
Good morning Shaun....!!!  My friend called yesterday and wants to stop by this morning around 10:30am and drink.  He wanted to know what beer I wanted...?   Retirement is allot harder than you think...!!!
Play some beer pong with the grandkids, bet they would be a bit more "relaxed"
I'm off today, so no babysitting until tomorrow. I may have to babysit my friend if he drinks too much.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 25, 2014, 09:58:37 AM
I really have to keep an eye on him...  About 2 years ago we had a 2 to 3 week hot spell.  Our back patio was 100 to 110 degrees every day.  My wife sleeps during the day, and our bedroom gets hot with the door closed, so I have to open it so the air condition will circulate.  My wife couldn't sleep due to the heat, so she drank one of those little bottles of wine. That didn't help so she took a muscle relaxer.  That didn't work, so she took an ambien. Finally, she took off all of her clothes because she was hot and went to bed.  Later my friend shows up with a 12 pack and wants to drink.  So we're sitting in the living room getting drunk.  You know how people do strange things when they take ambien...?  Well, my wife gets out of bed and walks past us and goes into the kitchen.  She comes back out with a little bottle of wine, and sits down and starts talking and drinking with us.  Then she gets back up and goes to bed.  My buddy asked, "what was that..?"  I said, "that's one of the side effects of ambien, she's asleep." Now when my friend comes over he always asks about my wife. Is she sleeping..?  I bet she had to take ambien...?  Do you need to check on her..?  Are you sure she's ok...  So I do have to babysit my friend..!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 25, 2014, 10:05:40 AM

Mornin' folks.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 25, 2014, 10:07:15 AM

Mornin' folks.
Dusty!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 25, 2014, 10:08:09 AM
Once while taking ambien, my wife got up in the middle of the night and made a pot of chili.  She also washed the dishes.  When we got up the next morning, there was this pot of chili on the stove.  We're both like, "where did this come from...?"
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 25, 2014, 10:08:29 AM
Good morning DR...!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 25, 2014, 10:09:11 AM

Mornin' folks.
Good morning Sir Dust!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 25, 2014, 10:09:34 AM
Once while taking ambien, my wife got up in the middle of the night and made a pot of chili.  She also washed the dishes.  When we got up the next morning, there was this pot of chili on the stove.  We're both like, "where did this come from...?"
That's some crazy shit!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 25, 2014, 10:11:20 AM

Mornin' folks.
Dusty!
Dave!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 25, 2014, 10:23:08 AM
Boy oh boy, did my wife's armpit smell this morning.  Good morning, fellas.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 25, 2014, 10:24:08 AM
Berger Argenti Entubar Gran Toro Cigar 64 X 6 5/8 Box of 20 Cigars

Larger / More Photos
Your Price: $109.99
(You save $130.01)

or add to wish list
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 25, 2014, 10:25:26 AM
Boy oh boy, did my wife's armpit smell this morning.  Good morning, fellas.
what did it smell like?
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 25, 2014, 10:26:51 AM
Boy oh boy, did my wife's armpit smell this morning.  Good morning, fellas.
Sure you got the right pit?  Morning Tony!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 25, 2014, 10:28:38 AM
https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/t1.0-9/10341661_663873860366105_1172499746628412921_n.jpg (https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/t1.0-9/10341661_663873860366105_1172499746628412921_n.jpg)
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 25, 2014, 10:33:21 AM
http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=1884
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 25, 2014, 10:35:31 AM
Boy oh boy, did my wife's armpit smell this morning.  Good morning, fellas.
LALTS. Morning, Tony. Had that fancy-pants PDR last night. It was good, but not $13 good.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 25, 2014, 10:35:45 AM
https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/t1.0-9/10341661_663873860366105_1172499746628412921_n.jpg (https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/t1.0-9/10341661_663873860366105_1172499746628412921_n.jpg)
Truth.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: sfish on June 25, 2014, 10:36:24 AM
Boy oh boy, did my wife's armpit smell this morning.  Good morning, fellas.
what did it smell like?
Tony
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 25, 2014, 10:36:51 AM
http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=1884
How many of those are you buying Fred...?
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 25, 2014, 10:38:10 AM
Boy oh boy, did my wife's armpit smelIl this morning.  Good morning, fellas.
LALTS. Morning, Tony. Had that fancy-pants PDR last night. It was good, but not $13 good.
You found it?  I lost mine.  Thought it was in the portable humi.  No matter, didn't get to smoke anything yesterday.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 25, 2014, 10:39:43 AM
http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=1884
How many of those are you buying Fred...?
None... there isn't a cigar there I'd smoke.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 25, 2014, 10:40:08 AM
https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/t1.0-9/10341661_663873860366105_1172499746628412921_n.jpg (https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/t1.0-9/10341661_663873860366105_1172499746628412921_n.jpg)
Truth.
I think both need to be fattened up.  I wouldn't be against eating the dog.  I love Korean barbeque.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2014, 10:41:20 AM
Boy oh boy, did my wife's armpit smell this morning.  Good morning, fellas.
;D  Morning Antnee!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 25, 2014, 10:42:43 AM
Boy oh boy, did my wife's armpit smell this morning.  Good morning, fellas.
what did it smell like?
I wouldn't know.  It would mean having to go near her.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 25, 2014, 10:43:21 AM
Boy oh boy, did my wife's armpit smell this morning.  Good morning, fellas.
what did it smell like?
Tony
How goes it, Scotty?
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 25, 2014, 10:44:49 AM
Boy oh boy, did my wife's armpit smell this morning.  Good morning, fellas.
;D  Morning Antnee!
Hello there, my Irish friend.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 25, 2014, 10:45:30 AM
Boy oh boy, did my wife's armpit smelIl this morning.  Good morning, fellas.
LALTS. Morning, Tony. Had that fancy-pants PDR last night. It was good, but not $13 good.
You found it?  I lost mine.  Thought it was in the portable humi.  No matter, didn't get to smoke anything yesterday.
Yep, sitting in the moochidor. Glad I smoked it, because it was good and lasted through 2 episodes of Doctor Who, but I wouldn't buy it again or anything.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: sfish on June 25, 2014, 10:47:54 AM
Boy oh boy, did my wife's armpit smell this morning.  Good morning, fellas.
what did it smell like?
Tony
How goes it, Scotty?
Like the inside of a baby's diaper, you?
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 25, 2014, 10:48:15 AM
Boy oh boy, did my wife's armpit smell this morning.  Good morning, fellas.
Strange place ya got here.....mornin' Tony.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 25, 2014, 10:48:43 AM
Boy oh boy, did my wife's armpit smell this morning.  Good morning, fellas.
what did it smell like?
Tony
How goes it, Scotty?
Like the inside of a baby's diaper, you?
\\\\Hey Scott.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: sfish on June 25, 2014, 10:51:56 AM
Boy oh boy, did my wife's armpit smell this morning.  Good morning, fellas.
what did it smell like?
Tony
How goes it, Scotty?
Like the inside of a baby's diaper, you?
\\\\Hey Scott.
\\\\Hey Dusty!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 25, 2014, 10:54:22 AM
Boy oh boy, did my wife's armpit smell this morning.  Good morning, fellas.
what did it smell like?
Tony
How goes it, Scotty?
Like the inside of a baby's diaper, you?
Better than that.  Sorry to hear it.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 25, 2014, 10:54:27 AM
Boy oh boy, did my wife's armpit smell this morning.  Good morning, fellas.
what did it smell like?
Tony
How goes it, Scotty?
Like the inside of a baby's diaper, you?
Is that how it goes, or what Mrs Tony's armpit smells like?
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2014, 10:54:46 AM
Boy oh boy, did my wife's armpit smell this morning.  Good morning, fellas.
;D  Morning Antnee!
Hello there, my Irish friend.
Top o' the mornin' to ya master of the lands
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 25, 2014, 10:56:15 AM
Boy oh boy, did my wife's armpit smell this morning.  Good morning, fellas.
Strange place ya got here.....mornin' Tony.
You had to have read all of Travellin Dave's jokes.  Good morning, DRDave.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: TRO on June 25, 2014, 10:57:37 AM
good morning gents
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 25, 2014, 10:58:35 AM
http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=1884
How many of those are you buying Fred...?
None... there isn't a cigar there I'd smoke.
how can they even sell that shit?
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 25, 2014, 10:58:38 AM
good morning gents
Morning, Tom, how goes it? Better than a diaper, I hope.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: TRO on June 25, 2014, 11:00:01 AM
good morning gents
Morning, Tom, how goes it? Better than a diaper, I hope.
Depends
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2014, 11:00:03 AM
Boy oh boy, did my wife's armpit smell this morning.  Good morning, fellas.
what did it smell like?
Tony
How goes it, Scotty?
Like the inside of a baby's diaper, you?
Is that how it goes, or what Mrs Tony's armpit smells like?
Need to refer back to page four with the joke about the Italian newleyweds....all will become clear.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 25, 2014, 11:00:37 AM
http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=1884
How many of those are you buying Fred...?
None... there isn't a cigar there I'd smoke.
how can they even sell that shit?
The same way they can sell Hesitant Pirates - cause someone likes them.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 25, 2014, 11:02:49 AM
Boy oh boy, did my wife's armpit smell this morning.  Good morning, fellas.
what did it smell like?
Tony
How goes it, Scotty?
Like the inside of a baby's diaper, you?
Is that how it goes, or what Mrs Tony's armpit smells like?
Need to refer back to page four with the joke about the Italian newleyweds....all will become clear.
No, I got the reference, just wondering if his day was baby shit, or if her armpit...nevermind.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 25, 2014, 11:05:24 AM
Morning, heading out in an hour to pickup my daughter at the Minneapolis airport. It's been a long trip for her, Tbilisi, Azerbaijan, Doha, she's now flying from Philadelphia and finally home. It's been a long ten months. We are off to Mexico in two weeks for some family R&R. It's a good day!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 25, 2014, 11:07:58 AM
Boy oh boy, did my wife's armpit smell this morning.  Good morning, fellas.
what did it smell like?
Tony
How goes it, Scotty?
Like the inside of a baby's diaper, you?
Is that how it goes, or what Mrs Tony's armpit smells like?
Need to refer back to page four with the joke about the Italian newleyweds....all will become clear.
No, I got the reference, just wondering if his day was baby shit, or if her armpit...nevermind.
turns out tony rubbed his nose after scratching his ass, mystery solved.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: TRO on June 25, 2014, 11:08:24 AM
Morning, heading out in an hour to pickup my daughter at the Minneapolis airport. It's been a long trip for her, Tbilisi, Azerbaijan, Doha, she's now flying from Philadelphia and finally home. It's been a long ten months. We are off to Mexico in two weeks for some family R&R. It's a good day!
Very good day.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 25, 2014, 11:13:27 AM
Boy oh boy, did my wife's armpit smelIl this morning.  Good morning, fellas.
LALTS. Morning, Tony. Had that fancy-pants PDR last night. It was good, but not $13 good.
You found it?  I lost mine.  Thought it was in the portable humi.  No matter, didn't get to smoke anything yesterday.
Yep, sitting in the moochidor. Glad I smoked it, because it was good and lasted through 2 episodes of Doctor Who, but I wouldn't buy it again or anything.
Yikes, Doctor Who...!!!  Nothing against the program, but my son is a Doctor Who Nut...  He's like, "Dad I don't have enough money to pay my utility bills...!!!"  So after I pay the bills, his next payday, he buys a season of Doctor Who on DVD's...  So Doctor Who has become one of my trigger points... ugh..
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2014, 11:14:20 AM
Boy oh boy, did my wife's armpit smell this morning.  Good morning, fellas.
what did it smell like?
Tony
How goes it, Scotty?
Like the inside of a baby's diaper, you?
Is that how it goes, or what Mrs Tony's armpit smells like?
Need to refer back to page four with the joke about the Italian newleyweds....all will become clear.
No, I got the reference, just wondering if his day was baby shit, or if her armpit...nevermind.
turns out tony rubbed his nose after scratching his ass, mystery solved.
But Scottyfish said it reminded him of a rose garden...
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 25, 2014, 11:15:02 AM
http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=1884
How many of those are you buying Fred...?
None... there isn't a cigar there I'd smoke.
how can they even sell that shit?
The same way they can sell Hesitant Pirates - cause someone likes them.
...because they only cost a buck apiece.  Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2014, 11:15:41 AM
Boy oh boy, did my wife's armpit smelIl this morning.  Good morning, fellas.
LALTS. Morning, Tony. Had that fancy-pants PDR last night. It was good, but not $13 good.
You found it?  I lost mine.  Thought it was in the portable humi.  No matter, didn't get to smoke anything yesterday.
Yep, sitting in the moochidor. Glad I smoked it, because it was good and lasted through 2 episodes of Doctor Who, but I wouldn't buy it again or anything.
Yikes, Doctor Who...!!!  Nothing against the program, but my son is a Doctor Who Nut...  He's like, "Dad I don't have enough money to pay my utility bills...!!!"  So after I pay the bills, his next payday, he buys a season of Doctor Who on DVD's...  So Doctor Who has become one of my trigger points... ugh..
Utilities not paid, utilities turned off, no utilities, no Dr. Who....issues solved.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 25, 2014, 11:15:56 AM
Boy oh boy, did my wife's armpit smelIl this morning.  Good morning, fellas.
LALTS. Morning, Tony. Had that fancy-pants PDR last night. It was good, but not $13 good.
You found it?  I lost mine.  Thought it was in the portable humi.  No matter, didn't get to smoke anything yesterday.
Yep, sitting in the moochidor. Glad I smoked it, because it was good and lasted through 2 episodes of Doctor Who, but I wouldn't buy it again or anything.
Yikes, Doctor Who...!!!  Nothing against the program, but my son is a Doctor Who Nut...  He's like, "Dad I don't have enough money to pay my utility bills...!!!"  So after I pay the bills, his next payday, he buys a season of Doctor Who on DVD's...  So Doctor Who has become one of my trigger points... ugh..
That would make me blow a gasket. That'd be the last money he saw out of me.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 25, 2014, 11:21:52 AM
Boy oh boy, did my wife's armpit smelIl this morning.  Good morning, fellas.
LALTS. Morning, Tony. Had that fancy-pants PDR last night. It was good, but not $13 good.
You found it?  I lost mine.  Thought it was in the portable humi.  No matter, didn't get to smoke anything yesterday.
Yep, sitting in the moochidor. Glad I smoked it, because it was good and lasted through 2 episodes of Doctor Who, but I wouldn't buy it again or anything.
Yikes, Doctor Who...!!!  Nothing against the program, but my son is a Doctor Who Nut...  He's like, "Dad I don't have enough money to pay my utility bills...!!!"  So after I pay the bills, his next payday, he buys a season of Doctor Who on DVD's...  So Doctor Who has become one of my trigger points... ugh..
That would make me blow a gasket. That'd be the last money he saw out of me.
Infuckingdeed.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 25, 2014, 11:22:48 AM
good morning gents
Morning, Tom, how goes it? Better than a diaper, I hope.
Depends
LMAO! Mornin' Tom
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 25, 2014, 11:24:51 AM
http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=1884
How many of those are you buying Fred...?
None... there isn't a cigar there I'd smoke.
how can they even sell that shit?
The same way they can sell Hesitant Pirates - cause someone likes them.
...because they only cost a buck apiece.  Morning, muchachos.
Mornin'.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: TRO on June 25, 2014, 11:26:19 AM
good morning gents
Morning, Tom, how goes it? Better than a diaper, I hope.
I know you have been lying awake at night wondering
 why baby diapers have brand names such as
 "Luvs",  "Huggies," and "Pampers',
 while undergarments for old people are called "Depends".

 Well here is the low down on the whole thing.

 When babies go in their pants, people are still
 gonna Luv'em, Hug'em and Pamper' em.

 When old people go in their pants, it
 "Depends" on who's in the will!

Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 25, 2014, 11:26:34 AM
http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=1884
How many of those are you buying Fred...?
None... there isn't a cigar there I'd smoke.
how can they even sell that shit?
The same way they can sell Hesitant Pirates - cause someone likes them.
...because they only cost a buck apiece.  Morning, muchachos.
Mornin'.
Morning backatcha, Dusty.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: TRO on June 25, 2014, 11:26:43 AM
good morning gents
Morning, Tom, how goes it? Better than a diaper, I hope.
Depends
LMAO! Mornin' Tom
Hi Dave.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2014, 11:26:49 AM
Morning Dusty....so glad you are doing your part to return jorts to a level of respectability!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 25, 2014, 11:39:02 AM
Afternoon, gents. What's the deal of the day... other than the fire starter sampler posted earlier?

Looked at the mash earlier to check out the LGC Miamis and thought the price on the Tatuaje Havanas was pretty good. 23/5.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 25, 2014, 11:41:05 AM
It's about time for my friend to show up, so I'm taking off... Later all..!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 25, 2014, 11:41:32 AM
Morning Dusty....so glad you are doing your part to return jorts to a level of respectability!
Taking jorts to a whole new (appropriate) level!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 25, 2014, 11:50:19 AM
It's about time for my friend to show up, so I'm taking off... Later all..!
stay sober BD, Yeah Right!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 25, 2014, 11:50:51 AM
Morning Dusty....so glad you are doing your part to return jorts to a level of respectability!
Taking jorts to a whole new (appropriate) level!
Had to click on your name to see the avi after all that jort talk. Bam!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2014, 11:54:50 AM
Morning Dusty....so glad you are doing your part to return jorts to a level of respectability!
Taking jorts to a whole new (appropriate) level!
Had to click on your name to see the avi after all that jort talk. Bam!
I try to give you the important heads up Dave
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 25, 2014, 11:55:51 AM
(http://images2.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv3727%3Dot%3E87%3A%3A%3D%3A99%3D34%3A%3DXROQDF%3E28532%3B94%3A8259ot1lsi)
(http://images2.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv%3A%3B23%3Dot%3E87%3A%3A%3D%3A99%3D34%3A%3DXROQDF%3E28532%3B549%3A259ot1lsi)
(http://images2.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv%3B444%3Dot%3E87%3A%3A%3D%3A99%3D34%3A%3DXROQDF%3E28532%3B5496259ot1lsi)
(http://images2.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv8528%3Dot%3E87%3A%3A%3D%3A99%3D34%3A%3DXROQDF%3E28532%3B5497259ot1lsi)
(http://images2.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv8%3C8%3C%3Dot%3E87%3A%3A%3D%3A99%3D34%3A%3DXROQDF%3E28532%3B5498259ot1lsi)
(http://images2.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv5668%3Dot%3E87%3A%3A%3D%3A99%3D34%3A%3DXROQDF%3E28532%3B5499259ot1lsi)
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 25, 2014, 11:59:54 AM
(http://images2.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv3727%3Dot%3E87%3A%3A%3D%3A99%3D34%3A%3DXROQDF%3E28532%3B94%3A8259ot1lsi)
(http://images2.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv%3A%3B23%3Dot%3E87%3A%3A%3D%3A99%3D34%3A%3DXROQDF%3E28532%3B549%3A259ot1lsi)
(http://images2.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv%3B444%3Dot%3E87%3A%3A%3D%3A99%3D34%3A%3DXROQDF%3E28532%3B5496259ot1lsi)
(http://images2.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv8528%3Dot%3E87%3A%3A%3D%3A99%3D34%3A%3DXROQDF%3E28532%3B5497259ot1lsi)
(http://images2.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv8%3C8%3C%3Dot%3E87%3A%3A%3D%3A99%3D34%3A%3DXROQDF%3E28532%3B5498259ot1lsi)
(http://images2.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv5668%3Dot%3E87%3A%3A%3D%3A99%3D34%3A%3DXROQDF%3E28532%3B5499259ot1lsi)
Mail call?
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 25, 2014, 12:01:33 PM
(http://images2.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv3727%3Dot%3E87%3A%3A%3D%3A99%3D34%3A%3DXROQDF%3E28532%3B94%3A8259ot1lsi)
(http://images2.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv%3A%3B23%3Dot%3E87%3A%3A%3D%3A99%3D34%3A%3DXROQDF%3E28532%3B549%3A259ot1lsi)
(http://images2.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv%3B444%3Dot%3E87%3A%3A%3D%3A99%3D34%3A%3DXROQDF%3E28532%3B5496259ot1lsi)
(http://images2.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv8528%3Dot%3E87%3A%3A%3D%3A99%3D34%3A%3DXROQDF%3E28532%3B5497259ot1lsi)
(http://images2.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv8%3C8%3C%3Dot%3E87%3A%3A%3D%3A99%3D34%3A%3DXROQDF%3E28532%3B5498259ot1lsi)
(http://images2.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv5668%3Dot%3E87%3A%3A%3D%3A99%3D34%3A%3DXROQDF%3E28532%3B5499259ot1lsi)
Wow some very nice cigars Shaun .
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 25, 2014, 12:03:28 PM
Mail call?

Little 'birthday' treat :)
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 25, 2014, 12:03:51 PM
Wow some very nice cigars Shaun .

Thanks DD, had to treat myself with a good sale!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 25, 2014, 12:04:23 PM
Mail call?

Little 'birthday' treat :)
Nice!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2014, 12:10:31 PM
Couldn't resist, tapped into Smoke Inn for their exclusives, and while the cc was warmed up, collected a number of newer offerings from Atlantic.  Atlantic now lists the Pudgy Monsters...but doesn't allow ordering yet.  Expect them in stock soon ($85 for VIP)
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2014, 12:11:30 PM
Wow some very nice cigars Shaun .

Thanks DD, had to treat myself with a good sale!
Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me....
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 25, 2014, 12:15:34 PM
Mail call?

Little 'birthday' treat :)
Happy birthday, indeed!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 25, 2014, 12:18:07 PM
Couldn't resist, tapped into Smoke Inn for their exclusives, and while the cc was warmed up, collected a number of newer offerings from Atlantic.  Atlantic now lists the Pudgy Monsters...but doesn't allow ordering yet.  Expect them in stock soon ($85 for VIP)
Should go live at 1:00 eastern
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2014, 12:21:23 PM
Well, I am out....there is a Guinness with my name on it.
Enjoy the afternoon gentlemen.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2014, 12:24:21 PM
Couldn't resist, tapped into Smoke Inn for their exclusives, and while the cc was warmed up, collected a number of newer offerings from Atlantic.  Atlantic now lists the Pudgy Monsters...but doesn't allow ordering yet.  Expect them in stock soon ($85 for VIP)
Should go live at 1:00 eastern
Did you get an email?  I got a general one with new offerings a few days ago, but didn't get an advance notice for the Pudgies.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 25, 2014, 12:28:13 PM
Well, I am out....there is a Guinness with my name on it.
Enjoy the afternoon gentlemen.
Later Dave. Safe flight home if I don't talk to you before then.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: TRO on June 25, 2014, 12:37:15 PM
Well, I am out....there is a Guinness with my name on it.
Enjoy the afternoon gentlemen.
just one?
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 25, 2014, 12:41:30 PM
Wow some very nice cigars Shaun .

Thanks DD, had to treat myself with a good sale!
Ooh! Wait! Can I play?

Still waiting on the D4s.  Sorely tempted to order some more today.  Found some unexpected money and the prices are still great.

Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 25, 2014, 12:46:21 PM
Mail call?

Little 'birthday' treat :)
Thats a lot better than the pair of work shoes I got. Nice haul Shaun.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 25, 2014, 12:46:26 PM
Wow some very nice cigars Shaun .

Thanks DD, had to treat myself with a good sale!
Ooh! Wait! Can I play?

Still waiting on the D4s.  Sorely tempted to order some more today.  Found some unexpected money and the prices are still great.
Very nice Bret .
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 25, 2014, 12:51:53 PM
Oh dear God.

Safe for work - er, maybe not?  Oh hell, I dunno.  Practice safe web.

http://goo.gl/1Y5z8Y
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 25, 2014, 12:54:09 PM
Couldn't resist, tapped into Smoke Inn for their exclusives, and while the cc was warmed up, collected a number of newer offerings from Atlantic.  Atlantic now lists the Pudgy Monsters...but doesn't allow ordering yet.  Expect them in stock soon ($85 for VIP)
Should go live at 1:00 eastern
Did you get an email?  I got a general one with new offerings a few days ago, but didn't get an advance notice for the Pudgies.
Yep, yesterday afternoon.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 25, 2014, 12:58:52 PM
Wow some very nice cigars Shaun .

Thanks DD, had to treat myself with a good sale!
Ooh! Wait! Can I play?
No.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 25, 2014, 01:09:09 PM
Wow some very nice cigars Shaun .

Thanks DD, had to treat myself with a good sale!
Ooh! Wait! Can I play?
No.
Why not ? .
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 25, 2014, 01:14:43 PM
Wow some very nice cigars Shaun .

Thanks DD, had to treat myself with a good sale!
Ooh! Wait! Can I play?
No.
Why not ? .
Because I'm envious.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 25, 2014, 01:30:42 PM
Perdomo Patriarch Maduro Churchill 10-Pack
Qty: 1  Details:
10-Pack
 Price:
$37.50  Ext. Price:
$37.50

 Subtotal:
$37.50
IMO a very good deal at holts and free ship. KC turned me on to them a few years ago and they are great! http://www.holts.com/category.html?id=201915
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 25, 2014, 01:31:56 PM
Perdomo Patriarch Maduro Churchill 10-Pack
Qty: 1  Details:
10-Pack
 Price:
$37.50  Ext. Price:
$37.50

 Subtotal:
$37.50
IMO a very good deal at holts and free ship. KC turned me on to them a few years ago and they are great!
Damn you!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 25, 2014, 01:34:46 PM
Perdomo Patriarch Maduro Churchill 10-Pack
Qty: 1  Details:
10-Pack
 Price:
$37.50  Ext. Price:
$37.50

 Subtotal:
$37.50
IMO a very good deal at holts and free ship. KC turned me on to them a few years ago and they are great!
The maddies?  KC, generally doesn't do maddies.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 25, 2014, 01:40:12 PM
Wow some very nice cigars Shaun .

Thanks DD, had to treat myself with a good sale!
Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me....
My favorite song :)
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 25, 2014, 01:42:06 PM
Mail call?

Little 'birthday' treat :)
Thats a lot better than the pair of work shoes I got. Nice haul Shaun.
Thanks Chip and Raz!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 25, 2014, 01:42:28 PM
Couldn't resist, tapped into Smoke Inn for their exclusives, and while the cc was warmed up, collected a number of newer offerings from Atlantic.  Atlantic now lists the Pudgy Monsters...but doesn't allow ordering yet.  Expect them in stock soon ($85 for VIP)
Should go live at 1:00 eastern
Hoping it's CDT...otherwise they are gonezo...
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 25, 2014, 01:48:08 PM
Couldn't resist, tapped into Smoke Inn for their exclusives, and while the cc was warmed up, collected a number of newer offerings from Atlantic.  Atlantic now lists the Pudgy Monsters...but doesn't allow ordering yet.  Expect them in stock soon ($85 for VIP)
Should go live at 1:00 eastern
Hoping it's CDT...otherwise they are gonezo...
EFDT and yes they are.....gone.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 25, 2014, 01:56:52 PM
Oh good, for a second I thought I missed my opportunity to buy the Obsidian White Noise.

Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 25, 2014, 02:01:09 PM
Couldn't resist, tapped into Smoke Inn for their exclusives, and while the cc was warmed up, collected a number of newer offerings from Atlantic.  Atlantic now lists the Pudgy Monsters...but doesn't allow ordering yet.  Expect them in stock soon ($85 for VIP)
Should go live at 1:00 eastern
Hoping it's CDT...otherwise they are gonezo...
EFDT and yes they are.....gone.
Fuck. Shit. Balls. FUCK!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 25, 2014, 02:01:41 PM
Oh good, for a second I thought I missed my opportunity to buy the Obsidian White Noise.
LALTS
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: EA on June 25, 2014, 02:04:26 PM
Oh good, for a second I thought I missed my opportunity to buy the Obsidian White Noise.

+1
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: sfish on June 25, 2014, 02:10:43 PM
Couldn't resist, tapped into Smoke Inn for their exclusives, and while the cc was warmed up, collected a number of newer offerings from Atlantic.  Atlantic now lists the Pudgy Monsters...but doesn't allow ordering yet.  Expect them in stock soon ($85 for VIP)
Should go live at 1:00 eastern
Hoping it's CDT...otherwise they are gonezo...
EFDT and yes they are.....gone.
Fuck. Shit. Balls. FUCK!
Don't worry, there'll be more. Oh, no there won't, they're limited
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: sfish on June 25, 2014, 02:11:41 PM
The good news is that sake bombs finally landed at Atlantic
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 25, 2014, 02:15:10 PM
Couldn't resist, tapped into Smoke Inn for their exclusives, and while the cc was warmed up, collected a number of newer offerings from Atlantic.  Atlantic now lists the Pudgy Monsters...but doesn't allow ordering yet.  Expect them in stock soon ($85 for VIP)
Should go live at 1:00 eastern
Hoping it's CDT...otherwise they are gonezo...
EFDT and yes they are.....gone.
Fuck. Shit. Balls. FUCK!
You kiss your bride with that mouth?!?
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 25, 2014, 02:16:14 PM
Couldn't resist, tapped into Smoke Inn for their exclusives, and while the cc was warmed up, collected a number of newer offerings from Atlantic.  Atlantic now lists the Pudgy Monsters...but doesn't allow ordering yet.  Expect them in stock soon ($85 for VIP)
Should go live at 1:00 eastern
Hoping it's CDT...otherwise they are gonezo...
EFDT and yes they are.....gone.
Fuck. Shit. Balls. FUCK!
Don't worry, there'll be more. Oh, no there won't, they're limited
5 Vegas type limited?
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 25, 2014, 02:18:01 PM
Couldn't resist, tapped into Smoke Inn for their exclusives, and while the cc was warmed up, collected a number of newer offerings from Atlantic.  Atlantic now lists the Pudgy Monsters...but doesn't allow ordering yet.  Expect them in stock soon ($85 for VIP)
Should go live at 1:00 eastern
Hoping it's CDT...otherwise they are gonezo...
EFDT and yes they are.....gone.
Fuck. Shit. Balls. FUCK!
Don't worry, there'll be more. Oh, no there won't, they're limited
5 Vegas type limited?
Too late, some of us saw that, Mr Admin.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 25, 2014, 02:18:13 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: sfish on June 25, 2014, 02:20:03 PM
Hazzuh!
Later Dave
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 25, 2014, 02:25:39 PM
Hazzuh!
Saw what?  LOL.  Later, Dave.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 25, 2014, 02:34:24 PM
Hazzuh!
See ya Dave!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 25, 2014, 02:36:18 PM
Shaun, did you really buy all those boxes of cigars for your birthday?
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 25, 2014, 02:38:56 PM
Shaun, did you really buy all those boxes of cigars for your birthday?
Yes sir! Fuckin sales, hard to resist!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: sfish on June 25, 2014, 02:41:48 PM
Hazzuh!
Saw what?  LOL.  Later, Dave.
I saw it, you're busted
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: sfish on June 25, 2014, 02:42:22 PM
Shaun, did you really buy all those boxes of cigars for your birthday?
Yes sir! Fuckin sales, hard to resist!
ihavanas or puroexpress?
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 25, 2014, 02:42:46 PM
Shaun, did you really buy all those boxes of cigars for your birthday?
Yes sir! Fuckin sales, hard to resist!

Who is running sales?  I don't remember any big ones aside from the usual $10 off this box or that box.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 25, 2014, 02:43:41 PM
Shaun, did you really buy all those boxes of cigars for your birthday?
Yes sir! Fuckin sales, hard to resist!
ihavanas or puroexpress?
iH.  RASCC are sold out but BRC are there, just not for the sale price anymore.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 25, 2014, 02:43:58 PM
Shaun, did you really buy all those boxes of cigars for your birthday?
Yes sir! Fuckin sales, hard to resist!
Good For You!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 25, 2014, 02:45:00 PM
Shaun, did you really buy all those boxes of cigars for your birthday?
Yes sir! Fuckin sales, hard to resist!

Who is running sales?  I don't remember any big ones aside from the usual $10 off this box or that box.
That's about all it was, but the BRC Tubos are never on special and RASCC are never in stock so I "had to"
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 25, 2014, 03:00:11 PM
Shaun, did you really buy all those boxes of cigars for your birthday?
Yes sir! Fuckin sales, hard to resist!

Who is running sales?  I don't remember any big ones aside from the usual $10 off this box or that box.
That's about all it was, but the BRC Tubos are never on special and RASCC are never in stock so I "had to"

I understand.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 25, 2014, 03:52:35 PM
Mandatory SHEESH post
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 25, 2014, 04:05:19 PM
Indeed.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 25, 2014, 04:05:27 PM
good afternoon. going crazy trying to find cheap rental trailers in Florida. lost out on 5 now and waiting to hear back on 3, not looking good. even applied at a fish camp in Umatilla.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 25, 2014, 04:05:39 PM
Mandatory SHEESH post
It's all your fault.  You posted all those Cubans you bought, and we all got depressed, lost our self esteem, and quit posting.  CG's fault.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 25, 2014, 04:06:24 PM
Mandatory SHEESH post
Everyone is busy watching the Ecuador vs. France match.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 25, 2014, 04:06:26 PM
Mandatory SHEESH post
It's all your fault.  You posted all those Cubans you bought, and we all got depressed, lost our self esteem, and quit posting.  CG's fault.
Fak! Where is CB when I need him!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 25, 2014, 04:06:36 PM
Mandatory SHEESH post
Everyone is busy watching the Ecuador vs. France match.
Has anyone been bit yet?
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 25, 2014, 04:06:46 PM
good afternoon. going crazy trying to find cheap rental trailers in Florida. lost out on 5 now and waiting to hear back on 3, not looking good. even applied at a fish camp in Umatilla.
Hiya, Deano.  So are you in FLA now?
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 25, 2014, 04:07:03 PM
good afternoon. going crazy trying to find cheap rental trailers in Florida. lost out on 5 now and waiting to hear back on 3, not looking good. even applied at a fish camp in Umatilla.
I was just looking a few weeks ago, couldn't find much under $500/wk(7day) for a 'decent' vehicle
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 25, 2014, 04:09:19 PM
good afternoon. going crazy trying to find cheap rental trailers in Florida. lost out on 5 now and waiting to hear back on 3, not looking good. even applied at a fish camp in Umatilla.
Hiya, Deano.  So are you in FLA now?
not yet. looking to get out of NY in October. looking for a cheap place to hang my hat.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 25, 2014, 04:10:04 PM
good afternoon. going crazy trying to find cheap rental trailers in Florida. lost out on 5 now and waiting to hear back on 3, not looking good. even applied at a fish camp in Umatilla.
Hang in there, Deano.  You'll find something.  The wife had me looking at Texas recently.  We ain't going anywhere but she had me looking anyway.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 25, 2014, 04:10:33 PM
good afternoon. going crazy trying to find cheap rental trailers in Florida. lost out on 5 now and waiting to hear back on 3, not looking good. even applied at a fish camp in Umatilla.
I was just looking a few weeks ago, couldn't find much under $500/wk(7day) for a 'decent' vehicle
sorry CG, I meant mobile home.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 25, 2014, 04:11:05 PM
Mandatory SHEESH post
It's all your fault.  You posted all those Cubans you bought, and we all got depressed, lost our self esteem, and quit posting.  CG's fault.
Fak! Where is CB when I need him!
Oh no you don't!  You're the blame guy now.  It's all on you!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 25, 2014, 04:11:25 PM
Mandatory SHEESH post
Everyone is busy watching the Ecuador vs. France match.
Has anyone been bit yet?
Not yet, but it's early in the match.  Besides, Uruguay isn't playing today.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 25, 2014, 04:11:44 PM
good afternoon. going crazy trying to find cheap rental trailers in Florida. lost out on 5 now and waiting to hear back on 3, not looking good. even applied at a fish camp in Umatilla.
I was just looking a few weeks ago, couldn't find much under $500/wk(7day) for a 'decent' vehicle
sorry CG, I meant mobile home.
Ohhhhhhh, no problem bud.  How have things been?
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 25, 2014, 04:12:11 PM
Mandatory SHEESH post
It's all your fault.  You posted all those Cubans you bought, and we all got depressed, lost our self esteem, and quit posting.  CG's fault.
Fak! Where is CB when I need him!
Oh no you don't!  You're the blame guy now.  It's all on you!
Shit...so now I have to send these out to everybody...FML!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 25, 2014, 04:12:49 PM
Mandatory SHEESH post
Everyone is busy watching the Ecuador vs. France match.
Has anyone been bit yet?
Not yet, but it's early in the match.  Besides, Uruguay isn't playing today.
Was watching some soccer over lunch, Argentina took care of business
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 25, 2014, 04:12:52 PM
good afternoon. going crazy trying to find cheap rental trailers in Florida. lost out on 5 now and waiting to hear back on 3, not looking good. even applied at a fish camp in Umatilla.
Hang in there, Deano.  You'll find something.  The wife had me looking at Texas recently.  We ain't going anywhere but she had me looking anyway.
Texas is pricey compared to Florida. Johnny was going to browse around for me too but haven't heard from him.
I'm tired of this shit.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 25, 2014, 04:14:11 PM
good afternoon. going crazy trying to find cheap rental trailers in Florida. lost out on 5 now and waiting to hear back on 3, not looking good. even applied at a fish camp in Umatilla.
I was just looking a few weeks ago, couldn't find much under $500/wk(7day) for a 'decent' vehicle
sorry CG, I meant mobile home.
Ohhhhhhh, no problem bud.  How have things been?
not good. wife and I split on Father's Day. her idea. hence the relocation.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 25, 2014, 04:14:35 PM
Mandatory SHEESH post
It's all your fault.  You posted all those Cubans you bought, and we all got depressed, lost our self esteem, and quit posting.  CG's fault.
Fak! Where is CB when I need him!
Oh no you don't!  You're the blame guy now.  It's all on you!
Shit...so now I have to send these out to everybody...FML!
You just send them to me.  I'll make sure they're - ahem - fairly distributed.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 25, 2014, 04:15:06 PM
good afternoon. going crazy trying to find cheap rental trailers in Florida. lost out on 5 now and waiting to hear back on 3, not looking good. even applied at a fish camp in Umatilla.
I was just looking a few weeks ago, couldn't find much under $500/wk(7day) for a 'decent' vehicle
sorry CG, I meant mobile home.
Ohhhhhhh, no problem bud.  How have things been?
not good. wife and I split on Father's Day. her idea. hence the relocation.
Ohh shit, sorry to hear that! FL sounds like a good spot to get away to
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 25, 2014, 04:16:57 PM
good afternoon. going crazy trying to find cheap rental trailers in Florida. lost out on 5 now and waiting to hear back on 3, not looking good. even applied at a fish camp in Umatilla.
I was just looking a few weeks ago, couldn't find much under $500/wk(7day) for a 'decent' vehicle
sorry CG, I meant mobile home.
Ohhhhhhh, no problem bud.  How have things been?
not good. wife and I split on Father's Day. her idea. hence the relocation.
Fresh start, get outta New Yawk, get some sunshine, no more deadbeats, different nutz.  You'll be a new man in no time.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 25, 2014, 04:17:39 PM
good afternoon. going crazy trying to find cheap rental trailers in Florida. lost out on 5 now and waiting to hear back on 3, not looking good. even applied at a fish camp in Umatilla.
I was just looking a few weeks ago, couldn't find much under $500/wk(7day) for a 'decent' vehicle
2K a month is expensive.  Maybe dogdays knows someone since he's in the RV business?
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 25, 2014, 04:17:49 PM
good afternoon. going crazy trying to find cheap rental trailers in Florida. lost out on 5 now and waiting to hear back on 3, not looking good. even applied at a fish camp in Umatilla.
I was just looking a few weeks ago, couldn't find much under $500/wk(7day) for a 'decent' vehicle
sorry CG, I meant mobile home.
Ohhhhhhh, no problem bud.  How have things been?
not good. wife and I split on Father's Day. her idea. hence the relocation.
Ohh shit, sorry to hear that! FL sounds like a good spot to get away to
anyplace warm year 'round. sucks.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 25, 2014, 04:18:54 PM
Mandatory SHEESH post
Everyone is busy watching the Ecuador vs. France match.
Has anyone been bit yet?
No, Uraguay's not playing.....
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 25, 2014, 04:19:13 PM
good afternoon. going crazy trying to find cheap rental trailers in Florida. lost out on 5 now and waiting to hear back on 3, not looking good. even applied at a fish camp in Umatilla.
I was just looking a few weeks ago, couldn't find much under $500/wk(7day) for a 'decent' vehicle
sorry CG, I meant mobile home.
Ohhhhhhh, no problem bud.  How have things been?
not good. wife and I split on Father's Day. her idea. hence the relocation.
Fresh start, get outta New Yawk, get some sunshine, no more deadbeats, different nutz.  You'll be a new man in no time.
hard to take a used old guy and make him new again,
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 25, 2014, 04:19:59 PM
good afternoon. going crazy trying to find cheap rental trailers in Florida. lost out on 5 now and waiting to hear back on 3, not looking good. even applied at a fish camp in Umatilla.
I was just looking a few weeks ago, couldn't find much under $500/wk(7day) for a 'decent' vehicle
sorry CG, I meant mobile home.
Ohhhhhhh, no problem bud.  How have things been?
not good. wife and I split on Father's Day. her idea. hence the relocation.
Fresh start, get outta New Yawk, get some sunshine, no more deadbeats, different nutz.  You'll be a new man in no time.
Lots of old nuts in FL, business might even be better than NY!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 25, 2014, 04:20:28 PM
Mandatory SHEESH post
Everyone is busy watching the Ecuador vs. France match.
Has anyone been bit yet?
No, Uraguay's not playing.....
I was just baffled when I saw that
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 25, 2014, 04:24:00 PM
good afternoon. going crazy trying to find cheap rental trailers in Florida. lost out on 5 now and waiting to hear back on 3, not looking good. even applied at a fish camp in Umatilla.
I was just looking a few weeks ago, couldn't find much under $500/wk(7day) for a 'decent' vehicle
sorry CG, I meant mobile home.
Ohhhhhhh, no problem bud.  How have things been?
not good. wife and I split on Father's Day. her idea. hence the relocation.
Fresh start, get outta New Yawk, get some sunshine, no more deadbeats, different nutz.  You'll be a new man in no time.
hard to take a used old guy and make him new again,
Maybe...but my dad's 67 and he's off to a roaring start.  Give it some time.  It's an unpredictable cosmos.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 25, 2014, 04:28:10 PM
Mandatory SHEESH post
Everyone is busy watching the Ecuador vs. France match.
Has anyone been bit yet?
No, Uraguay's not playing.....
I was just baffled when I saw that
'Damn! Did you see him hit me in my teeth with his shoulder?'
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 25, 2014, 04:28:24 PM
* hard to take a used old guy and make him new again.

Maybe...but my dad's 67 and he's off to a roaring start.  Give it some time.  It's an unpredictable cosmos. *

well I gotta find a place first.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 25, 2014, 04:36:12 PM
Mandatory SHEESH post
Everyone is busy watching the Ecuador vs. France match.
Has anyone been bit yet?
No, Uraguay's not playing.....
I was just baffled when I saw that
'Damn! Did you see him hit me in my teeth with his shoulder?'
LMFAO!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 25, 2014, 04:48:42 PM
Later, boys.  Check back in with you around the flip.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 25, 2014, 04:52:26 PM
Later, boys.  Check back in with you around the flip.
See ya later, Tony.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 25, 2014, 04:54:02 PM
18
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 25, 2014, 04:55:23 PM
My daughters home, now unpacking and showering after 36 hours of flying. Got a little time before we go out.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 25, 2014, 04:55:49 PM
This looks good.

http://www.jrcigars.com/jr/mobile/index.cfm/hurl/evt=ws/?utm_source=ws20140625&utm_medium=ws&utm_campaign=email
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 25, 2014, 05:01:11 PM
My daughters home, now unpacking and showering after 36 hours of flying. Got a little time before we go out.
One last post...  Been meaning to tell ya.  Glad she's home, safe and sound.  Enjoy the time.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 25, 2014, 05:01:47 PM
My daughters home, now unpacking and showering after 36 hours of flying. Got a little time before we go out.
One last post...  Been meaning to tell ya.  Glad she's home, safe and sound.  Enjoy the time.
Ditto...CG87 out.  Have a good night ya'llz!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: TRO on June 25, 2014, 05:03:18 PM
My daughters home, now unpacking and showering after 36 hours of flying. Got a little time before we go out.
David, I am glad that she is safely home.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: TRO on June 25, 2014, 05:04:03 PM
Later, boys.  Check back in with you around the flip.
Flip from Jersey?
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: TRO on June 25, 2014, 05:07:13 PM
Almost cigar time for me - I am cutting out early.
Got a RyJ Edicion Limitada picked out for the ride home.
See you gents later.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 25, 2014, 05:17:50 PM
My daughters home, now unpacking and showering after 36 hours of flying. Got a little time before we go out.
One last post...  Been meaning to tell ya.  Glad she's home, safe and sound.  Enjoy the time.
Ditto...CG87 out.  Have a good night ya'llz!
Later, Shaun.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 25, 2014, 05:18:17 PM
Almost cigar time for me - I am cutting out early.
Got a RyJ Edicion Limitada picked out for the ride home.
See you gents later.
Later!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 25, 2014, 05:21:04 PM
Later, boys.  Check back in with you around the flip.
maybe. later Tony.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 25, 2014, 05:22:01 PM
My daughters home, now unpacking and showering after 36 hours of flying. Got a little time before we go out.
One last post...  Been meaning to tell ya.  Glad she's home, safe and sound.  Enjoy the time.
Ditto...CG87 out.  Have a good night ya'llz!
agreed, but lurking.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 25, 2014, 05:41:20 PM
Oh good, for a second I thought I missed my opportunity to buy the Obsidian White Noise.
I will grant you your extension to buy o site master...Pudgies were gone in five minuted.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 25, 2014, 06:28:32 PM
good afternoon. going crazy trying to find cheap rental trailers in Florida. lost out on 5 now and waiting to hear back on 3, not looking good. even applied at a fish camp in Umatilla.
batting 1,000. don't know what I'll do now.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 25, 2014, 06:52:52 PM
Oh good, for a second I thought I missed my opportunity to buy the Obsidian White Noise.
I will grant you your extension to buy o site master...Pudgies were gone in five minuted.

Evening, Dave. Did you get a box before they sold out?
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 25, 2014, 06:56:46 PM
Almost cigar time for me - I am cutting out early.
Got a RyJ Edicion Limitada p :(icked out for the ride home.
See you gents later.
Later!

See ya, dusty... Guess I missed you a few minutes back.  :(
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: KC on June 25, 2014, 07:02:49 PM
Good evening everyone!  EPC NW with a RRG&C.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 25, 2014, 07:08:06 PM
Good evening everyone!  EPC NW with a RRG&C.

Hey, KC.  What's the drink you got there? I'm guessing the C is Coke. ha.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 25, 2014, 07:16:30 PM
Good evening everyone!  EPC NW with a RRG&C.

Hey, KC.  What's the drink you got there? I'm guessing the C is Coke. ha.

Maybe cranberry...
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: KC on June 25, 2014, 07:18:38 PM
Good evening everyone!  EPC NW with a RRG&C.

Hey, KC.  What's the drink you got there? I've guessing the C is Coke. ha.
Evening BYS.  RRG is Ron Rico Gold, a moderately priced Puerto Rican dark rum that's great for mixing.  I prefer it over Bacardi because it's not as sweet.  Not a sippin' rum by any means, just great for mixing.  Oh, and btw, with Coca-Cola Classic only!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 25, 2014, 07:23:05 PM
Good evening everyone!  EPC NW with a RRG&C.
...WooF...
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 25, 2014, 07:25:18 PM
...Evening Bro's, enjoying a JG robo and a chilly ML...
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 25, 2014, 07:29:44 PM
...Evening Bro's, enjoying a JG robo and a chilly ML...
BBQ sunflower seeds and Pepsi here. No cigar :(
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 25, 2014, 07:36:39 PM
...Evening Bro's, enjoying a JG robo and a chilly ML...
BBQ sunflower seeds and Pepsi here. No cigar :(
You must be working F/B....
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: KC on June 25, 2014, 07:39:10 PM
Good evening everyone!  EPC NW with a RRG&C.
...WooF...
Squawk!  Squawk!!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 25, 2014, 07:40:49 PM
Good evening everyone!  EPC NW with a RRG&C.

Hey, KC.  What's the drink you got there? I've guessing the C is Coke. ha.
Evening BYS.  RRG is Ron Rico Gold, a moderately priced Puerto Rican dark rum that's great for mixing.  I prefer it over Bacardi because it's not as sweet.  Not a sippin' rum by any means, just great for mixing.  Oh, and btw, with Coca-Cola Classic only!

Okay. I was in the ballpark. I was pretty sure it was rum, but just wanted to clarify. I like me some dark rum myself, but when its clear I prefer sailor Jerry... always with Coke.  ;D
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 25, 2014, 07:43:31 PM
What up, dawg... And Freddie B.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 25, 2014, 07:44:48 PM
...Evening Bro's, enjoying a JG robo and a chilly ML...
BBQ sunflower seeds and Pepsi here. No cigar :(
You must be working F/B....
yup, . You guessed it..... evening all
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 25, 2014, 07:49:08 PM
What up, dawg... And Freddie B.
Evening ByS, just relaxing...and you?
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: KC on June 25, 2014, 07:49:36 PM
Okay. I was in the ballpark. I was pretty sure it was rum, but just wanted to clarify. I like me some dark rum myself, but when its clear I prefer sailor Jerry... always with Coke.-----BYS-----Sailor Jerry is spiced rum, if I remember correctly.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: KC on June 25, 2014, 07:52:34 PM
What up, dawg... And Freddie B.
Evening ByS, just relaxing...and you?
STP just called, and a friend of the "Woobie" has a Moluccan Cockatoo for sale.  But she'd rather give it away free, to someone who knows birds, and would give it a good home.  (The lady doesn't need the money)  He wanted to know if we would take the bird.  Just what I need, another bird.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 25, 2014, 07:55:07 PM
What up, dawg... And Freddie B.
Evening ByS, just relaxing...and you?
STP just called, and a friend of the "Woobie" has a Moluccan Cockatoo for sale.  But she'd rather give it away free, to someone who knows birds, and would give it a good home.  (The lady doesn't need the money)  He wanted to know if we would take the bird.  Just what I need, another bird.
Squawk!  Squawk!  Squawk!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Geo on June 25, 2014, 07:57:27 PM
Evening, gents....burning an Aging Room Concerto at a B&M outside of Chicagoland...nice smoke
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 25, 2014, 07:58:11 PM
KC, Holts  had Perdomo Patriarch churchills  on sale today for $37.50 a ten pack with free shipping. I remember the ones you sent me a few years back where so good that I had to order some.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 25, 2014, 07:58:11 PM
What up, dawg... And Freddie B.
Evening ByS, just relaxing...and you?

The same. Just winding down with a Tat Havana VI
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 25, 2014, 08:00:28 PM
Evening, gents....burning an Aging Room Concerto at a B&M outside of Chicagoland...nice smoke
Evening Geo, sounds excellent...
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 25, 2014, 08:00:58 PM
Okay. I was in the ballpark. I was pretty sure it was rum, but just wanted to clarify. I like me some dark rum myself, but when its clear I prefer sailor Jerry... always with Coke.-----BYS-----Sailor Jerry is spiced rum, if I remember correctly.

Yup. Like captain Morgan, but higher proof. Sometimes i'm on a mission, and that gets me to the extraction point a little quicker.  ;D
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: KC on June 25, 2014, 08:02:55 PM
KC, Holts  had Perdomo Patriarch churchills  on sale today for $37.50 a ten pack with free shipping. I remember the ones you sent me a few years back where so good that I had to order some.
Thanks FB, I'm going to check that out.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: KC on June 25, 2014, 08:04:43 PM
Yup. Like captain Morgan, but higher proof. Sometimes i'm on a mission, and that gets me to the extraction point a little quicker.  -----BYS-----For me, spiced rum is like flavored cigars.  Not allowed in the house.  Or anywhere on the property, for that matter.  Just personal taste.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 25, 2014, 08:10:21 PM
Evening, gents....burning an Aging Room Concerto at a B&M outside of Chicagoland...nice smoke
Hello George
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 25, 2014, 08:11:09 PM
the rains have finally stopped, for now. Oliva O maduro and water.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 25, 2014, 08:13:44 PM
Yup. Like captain Morgan, but higher proof. Sometimes i'm on a mission, and that gets me to the extraction point a little quicker.  -----BYS-----For me, spiced rum is like flavored cigars.  Not allowed in the house.  Or anywhere on the property, for that matter.  Just personal taste.
don't be hatin' KC!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 25, 2014, 08:14:40 PM
Yup. Like captain Morgan, but higher proof. Sometimes i'm on a mission, and that gets me to the extraction point a little quicker.  -----BYS-----For me, spiced rum is like flavored cigars.  Not allowed in the house.  Or anywhere on the property, for that matter.  Just personal taste.

Ha. I'll be sure to bring the Bacardi or the Cruzan if i'm over then. The warden likes the spiced, so I gotta keep it readily available... If you get my meaning.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: KC on June 25, 2014, 08:17:32 PM
the rains have finally stopped, for now. Oliva O maduro and water.-----dwg-----Hey Deano!  A good friend of mine is a RE agent, (self-employed) and also owns about a dozen rental properties here in Ft Laud.  Last time I talked to her she had 3-4 places un-rented and open.  Do you want me to give her your #?  She doesn't do mobile homes, as far as I know, but she might have a reasonably priced single family home for rent.  Can't give out her # without her permission.  I just have her personal #, not her business #.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 25, 2014, 08:17:58 PM
the rains have finally stopped, for now. Oliva O maduro and water.
DeanO...
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 25, 2014, 08:18:25 PM
KC, Holts  had Perdomo Patriarch churchills  on sale today for $37.50 a ten pack with free shipping. I remember the ones you sent me a few years back where so good that I had to order some.
Thanks FB, I'm going to check that out.

There was some question earlier (Tony) if you liked these even though they were maduro.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: KC on June 25, 2014, 08:18:45 PM
Yup. Like captain Morgan, but higher proof. Sometimes i'm on a mission, and that gets me to the extraction point a little quicker.  -----BYS-----For me, spiced rum is like flavored cigars.  Not allowed in the house.  Or anywhere on the property, for that matter.  Just personal taste.

Ha. I'll be sure to bring the Bacardi or the Cruzan if i'm over then. The warden likes the spiced, so I gotta keep it readily available... If you get my meaning.
I love Cruzan Single Barrel!  Always have a bottle in the cabinet.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 25, 2014, 08:19:59 PM
Evening, men.  Nirvana Corona Gorda to kick things off.

(http://i.imgur.com/SDEwE22.jpg) (http://imgur.com/SDEwE22)
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 25, 2014, 08:23:33 PM
the rains have finally stopped, for now. Oliva O maduro and water.-----dwg-----Hey Deano!  A good friend of mine is a RE agent, (self-employed) and also owns about a dozen rental properties here in Ft Laud.  Last time I talked to her she had 3-4 places un-rented and open.  Do you want me to give her your #?  She doesn't do mobile homes, as far as I know, but she might have a reasonably priced single family home for rent.  Can't give out her # without her permission.  I just have her personal #, not her business #.
hi KC. message to you.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 25, 2014, 08:24:04 PM
the rains have finally stopped, for now. Oliva O maduro and water.
DeanO...
CraigDog.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 25, 2014, 08:24:28 PM
Evening, men.  Nirvana Corona Gorda to kick things off.

(http://i.imgur.com/SDEwE22.jpg) (http://imgur.com/SDEwE22)
Evening Will, have really enjoyed the ones I've smoked.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: KC on June 25, 2014, 08:30:23 PM
There was some question earlier (Tony) if you liked these even though they were maduro.-----BYS-----I prefer the Naturals.  Maduros are great, but again, just personal tastes.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 25, 2014, 08:33:20 PM
Evening Will, have really enjoyed the ones I've smoked.

Evening, TD.  My first one.  Small crack near the top band seems harmless.  A week of rest here, no idea how much time they spent at Famous.

Small punch reveals a perfect draw, lots of smoke.  Not Nica Rustica or LP smoke, but lots nonetheless.  I'm going to have to smoke more of it to really form an opinion, but I can already tell this isn't the Cameroon I was expecting.  Heavier, more leathery, a bit stronger.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: KC on June 25, 2014, 08:35:11 PM
hi KC. message to you.-----dwg-----Replied.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 25, 2014, 08:36:07 PM
Evening, men.  Nirvana Corona Gorda to kick things off.

(http://i.imgur.com/SDEwE22.jpg) (http://imgur.com/SDEwE22)

Like the backup you have there. Just finished one myself. Thinking about lighting a Cuarenta of the CG variety next.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 25, 2014, 08:39:09 PM
Evening, men.  Nirvana Corona Gorda to kick things off.

(http://i.imgur.com/SDEwE22.jpg) (http://imgur.com/SDEwE22)

Like the backup you have there. Just finished one myself. Thinking about lighting a Cuarenta of the CG variety next.

Nothing bad can happen as a result of having extra Tatuajes nearby.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: KC on June 25, 2014, 08:43:03 PM
Firing up  BH Corona Larga next.  Oh, and btw, it's 83*F and 84% RH on the back porch.  Just the way I like it.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 25, 2014, 08:43:11 PM
Small crack up top getting bigger already.  Starting to unravel a little.  Sheesh.  Maybe 80F with 1157% RH wasn't the best time to smoke the delicate wrapper seegar.  Oh well.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 25, 2014, 08:46:38 PM
Evening, men.  Nirvana Corona Gorda to kick things off.

(http://i.imgur.com/SDEwE22.jpg) (http://imgur.com/SDEwE22)

Like the backup you have there. Just finished one myself. Thinking about lighting a Cuarenta of the CG variety next.

Nothing bad can happen as a result of having extra Tatuajes nearby.

Very true. Picked up a couple fivers on the mash earlier 23/5, so I knew I had reserves on the way.  :D

Thinking over. Cuarenta lit.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 25, 2014, 08:53:46 PM
Evening Will, have really enjoyed the ones I've smoked.

Evening, TD.  My first one.  Small crack near the top band seems harmless.  A week of rest here, no idea how much time they spent at Famous.

Small punch reveals a perfect draw, lots of smoke.  Not Nica Rustica or LP smoke, but lots nonetheless.  I'm going to have to smoke more of it to really form an opinion, but I can already tell this isn't the Cameroon I was expecting.  Heavier, more leathery, a bit stronger.

I really like the sweetness of the Cameroon in the Hemingway, but that may classify as flavored so don't tell KC.

 jk
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 25, 2014, 08:54:15 PM
Jet lag got my daughter, that was one long flight. Give me time to enjoy a smoke. Good evening to ya.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 25, 2014, 08:54:15 PM
...Gonna fire up a Casa Magna Colorado and a chilly JB and Coke...
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 25, 2014, 08:55:11 PM
Early flavor profile:  Dry.  Kinda scratchy black pepper on the back of the throat (Mexican binder might need some more downtime, methinks).  Some cedary notes, not really specific, along with cocoa notes.   Slight lingering sweetness on the finish.  Every now and then I get a little bit of that Cameroon twist but really, not much.

It isn't a bad cigar.  Very nice construction and aroma.  But I'm thinking I should have let it rest another week or two before I had my "fresh" sample even though it passed the pinch/smell test.  Will have to see how the rest of the smoke goes.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 25, 2014, 08:55:43 PM
hi KC. message to you.-----dwg-----Replied.
--- KC --- got it. thanks.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 25, 2014, 08:56:16 PM
Jet lag got my daughter, that was one long flight. Give me time to enjoy a smoke. Good evening to ya.

You pipe guy?
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 25, 2014, 08:57:18 PM
Jet lag got my daughter, that was one long flight. Give me time to enjoy a smoke. Good evening to ya.

You pipe guy?
just learning
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 25, 2014, 08:59:51 PM
Jet lag got my daughter, that was one long flight. Give me time to enjoy a smoke. Good evening to ya.

You pipe guy?
just learning

The tobacco goes in the bowl.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: KC on June 25, 2014, 09:00:28 PM
I really like the sweetness of the Cameroon in the Hemingway, but that may classify as flavored so don't tell KC.-----BYS-----I really enjoy Cammies.  But don't worry, nobody told me what you said.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 25, 2014, 09:01:15 PM
Oliva nubbed. calling it a night.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 25, 2014, 09:01:24 PM
Jet lag got my daughter, that was one long flight. Give me time to enjoy a smoke. Good evening to ya.

You pipe guy?
just learning
started with this gifted EO, but wasn't into it, so I got the pipe for a quick smoke. I prefer cigars but for 20 min smoke it's nice to have the pipe.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 25, 2014, 09:02:58 PM
Oliva nubbed. calling it a night.

See ya, dean. A new day ahead.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 25, 2014, 09:18:44 PM

Early flavor profile:  Dry.  Kinda scratchy black pepper on the back of the throat (Mexican binder might need some more downtime, methinks).  Some cedary notes, not really specific, along with cocoa notes.   Slight lingering sweetness on the finish.  Every now and then I get a little bit of that Cameroon twist but really, not much.

It isn't a bad cigar.  Very nice construction and aroma.  But I'm thinking I should have let it rest another week or two before I had my "fresh" sample even though it passed the pinch/smell test.  Will have to see how the rest of the smoke goes.

Turning around.  Still a fairly dry smoke, but the pepper is subsiding and some more sweetness and saltiness is coming through.  Softed cedar notes.  Floral/herbal note showed up, too.  Overall the flavor profile is cleaning up, showing some more Cameroon (not a lot, though) and balance.

Around the middway point a big blast of Nicaraguan core flavors.  Jump in body and flavor strength, big bold espresso, cocoa, and the pepper doesn't seem nearly as out of place as it did earlier.  Almost no Cameroon notes now.

Yeah, I'm thinking this will be a much more coherent smoke in a month.  Kinda bizarro right now.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 25, 2014, 09:21:13 PM
Will......http://www.cubancrafters.com/berger-argenti-entubar-gran-toro-cigar-64-x-6-5-8-box-of-20-cigars/
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 25, 2014, 09:23:08 PM
I saw that, Oy Dave.  Best prices for the Entubar is still cigarplace.biz.  Today's email had 50% off CRV Double Coronas (so like $85 a box?) and the rest of the B&A line still work with the old 40% off code, wcdis.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 25, 2014, 09:35:04 PM
Time to drag up. See y'all later.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 25, 2014, 09:38:01 PM
Time to drag up. See y'all later.

Adios.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: KC on June 25, 2014, 09:42:11 PM
It isn't a bad cigar.  Very nice construction and aroma.  But I'm thinking I should have let it rest another week or two before I had my "fresh" sample even though it passed the pinch/smell test.  Will have to see how the rest of the smoke goes.-----Will-----I had a Nirvana CG a couple weeks ago, sent to me by TD. It was fabulous.  I'm sure it had significant resting time, knowing mutt.  I have another, when I fire it up I'll let you know.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 25, 2014, 09:47:15 PM
[...]

Still pretty bizarro.  Backed off of the strong Nicaraguan flavors a bit and has kinda been building back up in a more expected Mexican/Nicaraguan flavor profile.  Still a bit rough on the back of the throat with the pepper, but otherwise, a dry earthy/cocoa smoke with some slight nutty sweetness and some cedar accents.

The slight lingering sweetness, aroma, and occasional "odd" flavor remind me that it's a Cameroon.  Odd in that it isn't the expected flavor that this sort of binder/fillers usually come with, not that it is bad.    If ever something made me interested in doing a Frankengar test, it would be the Nirvana.  I wonder how a good Mexican maduro wrapper, CT Broadleaf, or Nic Habano/Corojo/etc would reshape this smoke.

And that could all be pointless musings because this might just be too fresh.  Guess I'll find out in a few weeks.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 25, 2014, 10:00:59 PM
It isn't a bad cigar.  Very nice construction and aroma.  But I'm thinking I should have let it rest another week or two before I had my "fresh" sample even though it passed the pinch/smell test.  Will have to see how the rest of the smoke goes.-----Will-----I had a Nirvana CG a couple weeks ago, sent to me by TD. It was fabulous.  I'm sure it had significant resting time, knowing mutt.  I have another, when I fire it up I'll let you know.

KC, it taste like good tobacco that is too fresh.  My experience is that Mexican tobacco responds poorly to being too dry much more than others--and that's where I'm thinking the big globs of scratchy black pepper were coming form early on.

I kinda figured this was meant to be an alternative to the Don Carlos--a strong Cameroon, bold flavors but distinctly Cameroon...and yeah, that didn't happen.  Even knowing the Drew Estate "flair" for innovation I didn't think it would be this innovative.

Having said that, the final third/nub has been the best part of the smoke.  Getting some bold, strong, clean flavors with a bit more Cammy notes.  And top notch construction.  Smoking it slow and getting ample smoke, even burn, excellent draw.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 25, 2014, 10:27:21 PM
Good evening to all .
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 25, 2014, 10:30:29 PM
Evening, DD.  Just nubbed that Nirvana.  Around 2 hours taking it very slow.  Now for that Tat Havana VI.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 25, 2014, 10:32:02 PM
Don't even compare that Nirvana to a Don Carlos!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 25, 2014, 10:35:40 PM
Don't even compare that Nirvana to a Don Carlos!

Sheesh.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 25, 2014, 10:36:37 PM
Don't even compare that Nirvana to a Don Carlos!
...Curious of your thoughts on the Nirvana F/B?......
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 25, 2014, 10:38:52 PM
Don't even compare that Nirvana to a Don Carlos!
...Curious of your thoughts on the Nirvana F/B?......

I'm looking forward to my second one.  Worst case scenario is that they just don't appeal to me and youse guys get the rest sent out.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: KC on June 25, 2014, 10:48:09 PM
Don't even compare that Nirvana to a Don Carlos!
...Curious of your thoughts on the Nirvana F/B?......
Don't know about FB's opinion, but I really enjoyed the one I smoked.  Looking forward to the next one.  Getting ready to fire up a Room 101 Robusto as the last smoke of the evening.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 25, 2014, 10:48:21 PM
Don't even compare that Nirvana to a Don Carlos!
...Curious of your thoughts on the Nirvana F/B?......

I'm looking forward to my second one.  Worst case scenario is that they just don't appeal to me and youse guys get the rest sent out.
Pretty certain you'll be a fan Will...just say'n.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Fitzy on June 25, 2014, 10:49:54 PM
Evening guys!  how are we all tonight?
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 25, 2014, 10:50:34 PM
Oh! Llllllllloooook! Moreses, precious!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 25, 2014, 10:53:55 PM
Evening, Muchachos.  AJ Overrun Churchill from about a year ago.  Gotta smoke these down before JWack finds out I have them.

And Knob Creek bourbon.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 25, 2014, 10:54:16 PM
Evening guys!  how are we all tonight?
Hiya, Fitz!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 25, 2014, 10:54:37 PM
Don't even compare that Nirvana to a Don Carlos!
...Curious of your thoughts on the Nirvana F/B?......

I'm looking forward to my second one.  Worst case scenario is that they just don't appeal to me and youse guys get the rest sent out.
Pretty certain you'll be a fan Will...just say'n.
w00F!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 25, 2014, 10:55:55 PM
Don't even compare that Nirvana to a Don Carlos!
...Curious of your thoughts on the Nirvana F/B?......
Don't know about FB's opinion, but I really enjoyed the one I smoked.  Looking forward to the next one.  Getting ready to fire up a Room 101 Robusto as the last smoke of the evening.
Sqwawk! Evening, KC.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 25, 2014, 10:57:19 PM
Don't even compare that Nirvana to a Don Carlos!
...Curious of your thoughts on the Nirvana F/B?......

I'm looking forward to my second one.  Worst case scenario is that they just don't appeal to me and youse guys get the rest sent out.
Pretty certain you'll be a fan Will...just say'n.
w00F!
Evening raZy....nice pick uP.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Fitzy on June 25, 2014, 10:57:28 PM
Oh! Llllllllloooook! Moreses, precious!
Those look great!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 25, 2014, 10:58:40 PM
Don't even compare that Nirvana to a Don Carlos!
...Curious of your thoughts on the Nirvana F/B?......

I'm looking forward to my second one.  Worst case scenario is that they just don't appeal to me and youse guys get the rest sent out.
Pretty certain you'll be a fan Will...just say'n.
w00F!
Evening raZy....nice pick uP.
For $69?  I had to.  I may yet go back to that well for another round.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 25, 2014, 11:00:09 PM
Oh! Llllllllloooook! Moreses, precious!
Those look great!
My top shelf is starting to get crowded.  I blame all you guys.

Trying to stock up before I have to cut the college check.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Regency on June 25, 2014, 11:01:25 PM
Evening Fart Smellers!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 25, 2014, 11:10:17 PM
Evening Fart Smellers!
Russcoe! How in the hell are you??
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 25, 2014, 11:12:01 PM
Don't even compare that Nirvana to a Don Carlos!
...Curious of your thoughts on the Nirvana F/B?......

I'm looking forward to my second one.  Worst case scenario is that they just don't appeal to me and youse guys get the rest sent out.
Pretty certain you'll be a fan Will...just say'n.
w00F!
Evening raZy....nice pick uP.
For $69?  I had to.  I may yet go back to that well for another round.

Indeed.  And maybe a box of the Hoyo Palmas Extras.  I've read a lot of positive reviews on them.  Its always nice to have a cheap, "everday" Cuban.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 25, 2014, 11:17:36 PM
Evening Fart Smellers!
nothing like the smell of a good fart, as long as it's your own.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 25, 2014, 11:21:12 PM
Don't even compare that Nirvana to a Don Carlos!
...Curious of your thoughts on the Nirvana F/B?......

I'm looking forward to my second one.  Worst case scenario is that they just don't appeal to me and youse guys get the rest sent out.
Pretty certain you'll be a fan Will...just say'n.
w00F!
Evening raZy....nice pick uP.
For $69?  I had to.  I may yet go back to that well for another round.

Indeed.  And maybe a box of the Hoyo Palmas Extras.  I've read a lot of positive reviews on them.  Its always nice to have a cheap, "everday" Cuban.
Haven't heard anything about those.  But yeah, you're right about the everyday Cuban.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 25, 2014, 11:29:21 PM
Don't even compare that Nirvana to a Don Carlos!
...Curious of your thoughts on the Nirvana F/B?......

I'm looking forward to my second one.  Worst case scenario is that they just don't appeal to me and youse guys get the rest sent out.
Pretty certain you'll be a fan Will...just say'n.
w00F!
Evening raZy....nice pick uP.
For $69?  I had to.  I may yet go back to that well for another round.

Indeed.  And maybe a box of the Hoyo Palmas Extras.  I've read a lot of positive reviews on them.  Its always nice to have a cheap, "everday" Cuban.
Haven't heard anything about those.  But yeah, you're right about the everyday Cuban.

My current daily Cuban is the Quintero Londres Extra.  4.8x40, tripa corta, but draw/burn on all of them has been just fine.  Obviously not the prettiest wrappers and whatnot, but the flavors are solid enough.  Got a bunch of them for $2/ea out the door.  At 1 year, they're smoking very good.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 25, 2014, 11:30:01 PM
Thread on the Hoyo Palmas:  http://www.friendsofhabanos.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=103777
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: KC on June 25, 2014, 11:30:53 PM
Indeed.  And maybe a box of the Hoyo Palmas Extras.  I've read a lot of positive reviews on them.  Its always nice to have a cheap, "everday" Cuban. -----Will-----Miami is full of cheap, everyday Cubans.  The problem is, they are moving up here to Broward County.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 25, 2014, 11:32:52 PM
Indeed.  And maybe a box of the Hoyo Palmas Extras.  I've read a lot of positive reviews on them.  Its always nice to have a cheap, "everday" Cuban. -----Will-----Miami is full of cheap, everyday Cubans.  The problem is, they are moving up here to Broward County.

Har.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 25, 2014, 11:35:34 PM
Indeed.  And maybe a box of the Hoyo Palmas Extras.  I've read a lot of positive reviews on them.  Its always nice to have a cheap, "everday" Cuban. -----Will-----Miami is full of cheap, everyday Cubans.  The problem is, they are moving up here to Broward County.
Yeah, they're little so they're hard to catch.  But you can call 'em like moose.  Just stand on a street corner and shout "Viva Fidel!"  When they charge...shoot 'em.

Uh...did I say that in my "out loud" voice?
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 25, 2014, 11:41:08 PM
Don't even compare that Nirvana to a Don Carlos!
...Curious of your thoughts on the Nirvana F/B?......
I think they're ok. Certainly not worth the scratch that they get for them.  I hate a cigar you have to smoke half way through before it gets good. Don Carlos on the other hand are delicious from beginning to end IMFO.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: Regency on June 25, 2014, 11:46:36 PM
Evening Fart Smellers!
Russcoe! How in the hell are you??

Doing good here Brett, how about yourself?  See ya got yourself a nice 4th of July present.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 25, 2014, 11:48:52 PM
Evening Fart Smellers!
Russcoe! How in the hell are you??

Doing good here Brett, how about yourself?  See ya got yourself a nice 4th of July present.
I did.  Actually, two.  I got a box of the P2s too.  Unfortunately, they're pretty young, so may have to let 'em grow up until next Independence Day.
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: KC on June 25, 2014, 11:50:09 PM
Indeed.  And maybe a box of the Hoyo Palmas Extras.  I've read a lot of positive reviews on them.  Its always nice to have a cheap, "everday" Cuban. -----Will-----Miami is full of cheap, everyday Cubans.  The problem is, they are moving up here to Broward County.
Yeah, they're little so they're hard to catch.  But you can call 'em like moose.  Just stand on a street corner and shout "Viva Fidel!"  When they charge...shoot 'em.

Uh...did I say that in my "out loud" voice?
Good one raz!
Title: Re: 6/25/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 25, 2014, 11:59:33 PM
Flip time.