CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on May 24, 2019, 12:00:23 AM

Title: 5/24/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on May 24, 2019, 12:00:23 AM
It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2019, 05:27:30 AM
Morning 3-Day Weekenders and Retiree Permanent Weekenders, Coffee is Hot and Fresh

Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2019, 05:28:55 AM
Tugboat pushing a barge woke me up shining spotlights everywhere at 3:30 this morning, Sheesh.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2019, 05:30:20 AM
601 La Bomba Napalm
5/$20 with FS at the Sister

https://www.cigar.com/mobile/daily-cigar-deal/

Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 24, 2019, 05:51:12 AM
Good morning, SCDave.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2019, 05:54:42 AM
ATF and customs officials in Chicago identified more than 2,900 packages containing conversion devices "that are believed to have been shipped into the United States" under false customs declarations, according to an affidavit filed in federal court in Rhode Island. The devices render semi-automatic Glock pistols into fully automatic weapons and are considered a machine gun in and of themselves under federal law. While the devices are specifically designed to modify Glock pistols, Engelbert, the ATF spokesman, stressed that they are not manufactured by Glock.

"They're not for hunting," she told CNN. "They're not for home protection." Rather, Snyder said, she worried they may appeal to criminals interested in "drive-bys and mass shootings."

The conversion devices were sold for $19.99 each and advertised as "Glock Pistols Select of switch Full Auto For All models Glock all Generations."

Can’t be much to them selling for $20.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2019, 05:54:58 AM
Good morning, SCDave.
Morning Mayor T
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 24, 2019, 05:58:06 AM
Good morning, SCDave.
Morning, Uncle Tony. We made it to another Friday.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 24, 2019, 06:00:14 AM
[...]

Sounds like something you would buy from the back of a magazine, like x-ray glasses.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2019, 06:00:36 AM
One of Tony’s UN Globalist hits the road

Theresa May RESIGNS and finally admits defeat after Brexit shambles insisting ‘I’ve done my best’.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 24, 2019, 06:00:50 AM
Good morning, SCDave.
Morning, Uncle Tony. We made it to another Friday.
Indeed. Did you have to show up to unpack this morning?
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2019, 06:01:17 AM
[...]

Well said!

No idea what it might look like but probably made of cheap plastic and good for one drive-by at most.  Design and manufacturing costs are probably less than 5˘ each.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 24, 2019, 06:04:15 AM
Good morning, SCDave.
Morning, Uncle Tony. We made it to another Friday.
Indeed. Did you have to show up to unpack this morning?
Not at all. My stuff will sit idly by waiting for Tuesday.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2019, 06:04:38 AM
Glad I don’t have to pay Austin taxes anymore.

The Austin City Council unanimously signed on Thursday to a $1.2 billion plan to expand the convention center, granting sweeping, unexpected consensus to an idea that has been a political hot potato for years.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2019, 06:10:52 AM
Can’t go wrong with this deal at the Page!

CP Mystery Box o' Crapola w/ 8 Cigars for $35 with FS

Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2019, 06:14:38 AM
Talked to 2 work friends in Jeffferson City, MO yesterday and everyone from my old office was safe with no significant storm damage.  Most of the damage was in commercial areas, one older apartment complex was pretty much destroyed.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 24, 2019, 06:18:36 AM
Talked to 2 work friends in Jeffferson City, MO yesterday and everyone from my old office was safe with no significant storm damage.  Most of the damage was in commercial areas, one older apartment complex was pretty much destroyed.
I guess that's good. Better than the last one, anyway.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 24, 2019, 06:19:24 AM
Good morning, SCDave.
Morning, Uncle Tony. We made it to another Friday.
Indeed. Did you have to show up to unpack this morning?
Not at all. My stuff will sit idly by waiting for Tuesday.
I'm stoaked to have a long weekend. Pretty sure there are no sports involved either.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 24, 2019, 06:29:55 AM
Good morning, SCDave.
Morning, Uncle Tony. We made it to another Friday.
Indeed. Did you have to show up to unpack this morning?
Not at all. My stuff will sit idly by waiting for Tuesday.
I'm stoaked to have a long weekend. Pretty sure there are no sports involved either.
Win/win!
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 24, 2019, 06:57:37 AM
Morning 3-Day Weekenders and Retiree Permanent Weekenders, Coffee is Hot and Fresh
pouring a cup now.morning Dave.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 24, 2019, 06:58:35 AM
Tugboat pushing a barge woke me up shining spotlights everywhere at 3:30 this morning, Sheesh.
Tony needs bright lights in the morning for his tugs?
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2019, 06:59:16 AM
Morning 3-Day Weekenders and Retiree Permanent Weekenders, Coffee is Hot and Fresh
pouring a cup now.morning Dave.
Morning Dean’O
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 24, 2019, 07:01:21 AM
good morning Tony and PackedAndUnpackedDaves.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2019, 07:01:28 AM
Crotch Rocket Rally starts today but already had 2 early arrivals  killed and 2 seriously injured last night and very early this morning.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2019, 07:22:12 AM
I have looked at literally thousands of fatal crash photos in my 20 year highway career but this one is one of the more drastic  ones.  Happened last night in the Austin area and the best thing is there was apparently  only 1 person (yet to be confirmed)in this vehicle.  Hit head-on with an 18 wheeler.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 24, 2019, 07:36:29 AM
I have looked at literally thousands of fatal crash photos in my 20 year highway career but this one is one of the more drastic  ones.  Happened last night in the Austin area and the best thing is there was apparently  only 1 person (yet to be confirmed)in this vehicle.  Hit head-on with an 18 wheeler.
wow. we get alot of head on accidents here. people get confused with the divided highway system.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 24, 2019, 07:38:42 AM
https://weather.com/news/news/2019-05-23-wildfire-closes-interstate-95-north-of-jacksonville-florida
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 24, 2019, 07:39:29 AM
https://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/local/here-s-your-traffic-detour-around-the-yellowbluff-fire/952049234
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2019, 07:45:39 AM
I have looked at literally thousands of fatal crash photos in my 20 year highway career but this one is one of the more drastic  ones.  Happened last night in the Austin area and the best thing is there was apparently  only 1 person (yet to be confirmed)in this vehicle.  Hit head-on with an 18 wheeler.
wow. we get alot of head on accidents here. people get confused with the divided highway system.
We used to have a lot of head on wrecks here but back when I worked here in 2001 following a 7 fatality head on crash (all 7 in one car headed on a beach vacation) on the Interstate they started installing 100’s of miles of cable median barrier and now there is probably well over a thousand miles of it which has reduced head on crashes very significantly.  Overall fatalities have not gone down but head-on crashes have, drunks will find a way to kill them selves no matter what you do to the highways.

Alcohol was not involved in the 7 fatality crash, a work truck going the other way ran off the road for reasons unknown and crossed over hitting the family suburban.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 24, 2019, 08:10:40 AM
I have looked at literally thousands of fatal crash photos in my 20 year highway career but this one is one of the more drastic  ones.  Happened last night in the Austin area and the best thing is there was apparently  only 1 person (yet to be confirmed)in this vehicle.  Hit head-on with an 18 wheeler.
Looks like someone put the front of that SUV in a Vitamix.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 24, 2019, 08:12:54 AM
good morning Tony and PackedAndUnpackedDaves.
Good morning, Deano.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2019, 08:13:17 AM
I have looked at literally thousands of fatal crash photos in my 20 year highway career but this one is one of the more drastic  ones.  Happened last night in the Austin area and the best thing is there was apparently  only 1 person (yet to be confirmed)in this vehicle.  Hit head-on with an 18 wheeler.
Looks like someone put the front of that SUV in a Vitamix.
Or it got hit by a missle.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 24, 2019, 08:15:24 AM
I have looked at literally thousands of fatal crash photos in my 20 year highway career but this one is one of the more drastic  ones.  Happened last night in the Austin area and the best thing is there was apparently  only 1 person (yet to be confirmed)in this vehicle.  Hit head-on with an 18 wheeler.
Looks like someone put the front of that SUV in a Vitamix.
A tanker truck, too.  Could have been quite the conflagration depending on what he was carrying.
(https://media.kxan.com/nxs-kxantv-media-us-east-1/photo/2019/05/24/Image%20from%20iOS%20_OP_1_CP__1558697767895.jpg_88902666_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg)
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 24, 2019, 08:16:15 AM
I have looked at literally thousands of fatal crash photos in my 20 year highway career but this one is one of the more drastic  ones.  Happened last night in the Austin area and the best thing is there was apparently  only 1 person (yet to be confirmed)in this vehicle.  Hit head-on with an 18 wheeler.
Looks like someone put the front of that SUV in a Vitamix.
Or it got hit by a missle.
The person in the four-wheeler was, as a retired cop friend of mine says, DRT.  (Dead Right There).
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2019, 08:21:28 AM
I have looked at literally thousands of fatal crash photos in my 20 year highway career but this one is one of the more drastic  ones.  Happened last night in the Austin area and the best thing is there was apparently  only 1 person (yet to be confirmed)in this vehicle.  Hit head-on with an 18 wheeler.
Looks like someone put the front of that SUV in a Vitamix.
Or it got hit by a missle.
The person in the four-wheeler was, as a retired cop friend of mine says, DRT.  (Dead Right There).
Oh my, sorry to hear of it being a friend.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 24, 2019, 08:22:49 AM
As long as we're looking at collisions of unequal opposing conveyances, here is video of the Midland TX area deputy responding to an emergency getting clocked by a train. He sustained only minor injuries.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1130941248888557568 (https://twitter.com/i/status/1130941248888557568)
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 24, 2019, 08:22:55 AM
morning Mark.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 24, 2019, 08:23:51 AM
I have looked at literally thousands of fatal crash photos in my 20 year highway career but this one is one of the more drastic  ones.  Happened last night in the Austin area and the best thing is there was apparently  only 1 person (yet to be confirmed)in this vehicle.  Hit head-on with an 18 wheeler.
Looks like someone put the front of that SUV in a Vitamix.
Or it got hit by a missle.
The person in the four-wheeler was, as a retired cop friend of mine says, DRT.  (Dead Right There).
Oh my, sorry to hear of it being a friend.
No, not a friend was killed.  Read it again, Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2019, 08:23:57 AM
I have looked at literally thousands of fatal crash photos in my 20 year highway career but this one is one of the more drastic  ones.  Happened last night in the Austin area and the best thing is there was apparently  only 1 person (yet to be confirmed)in this vehicle.  Hit head-on with an 18 wheeler.
Looks like someone put the front of that SUV in a Vitamix.
A tanker truck, too.  Could have been quite the conflagration depending on what he was carrying.
(https://media.kxan.com/nxs-kxantv-media-us-east-1/photo/2019/05/24/Image%20from%20iOS%20_OP_1_CP__1558697767895.jpg_88902666_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg)
The news I saw was not very clear, was it on 290 West in Oak Hill Area (near the Y) or west bound 290 near the Manor area?
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 24, 2019, 08:24:24 AM
As long as we're looking at collisions of unequal opposing conveyances, here is video of the Midland TX area deputy responding to an emergency getting clocked by a train. He sustained only minor injuries.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1130941248888557568 (https://twitter.com/i/status/1130941248888557568)
caught that on the news yesterday.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 24, 2019, 08:24:57 AM
I have looked at literally thousands of fatal crash photos in my 20 year highway career but this one is one of the more drastic  ones.  Happened last night in the Austin area and the best thing is there was apparently  only 1 person (yet to be confirmed)in this vehicle.  Hit head-on with an 18 wheeler.
Looks like someone put the front of that SUV in a Vitamix.
Or it got hit by a missle.
The person in the four-wheeler was, as a retired cop friend of mine says, DRT.  (Dead Right There).
Oh my, sorry to hear of it being a friend.
No, not a friend was killed.  Read it again, Mr. Mayor.
😂
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2019, 08:27:03 AM
I have looked at literally thousands of fatal crash photos in my 20 year highway career but this one is one of the more drastic  ones.  Happened last night in the Austin area and the best thing is there was apparently  only 1 person (yet to be confirmed)in this vehicle.  Hit head-on with an 18 wheeler.
Looks like someone put the front of that SUV in a Vitamix.
Or it got hit by a missle.
The person in the four-wheeler was, as a retired cop friend of mine says, DRT.  (Dead Right There).
Oh my, sorry to hear of it being a friend.
No, not a friend was killed.  Read it again, Mr. Mayor.
I stand corrected, I was thinking “as” was a typo and should have been “is”.

Yes, DRT is a common term for “bring the coroner to the site”.  Cops use it a lot with gang shootings.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2019, 08:28:05 AM
As long as we're looking at collisions of unequal opposing conveyances, here is video of the Midland TX area deputy responding to an emergency getting clocked by a train. He sustained only minor injuries.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1130941248888557568 (https://twitter.com/i/status/1130941248888557568)
caught that on the news yesterday.
I posted that several days ago Travellin Dave ;D
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 24, 2019, 08:29:24 AM
So many people impersonating others today.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 24, 2019, 08:31:27 AM
I have looked at literally thousands of fatal crash photos in my 20 year highway career but this one is one of the more drastic  ones.  Happened last night in the Austin area and the best thing is there was apparently  only 1 person (yet to be confirmed)in this vehicle.  Hit head-on with an 18 wheeler.
Looks like someone put the front of that SUV in a Vitamix.
A tanker truck, too.  Could have been quite the conflagration depending on what he was carrying.
(https://media.kxan.com/nxs-kxantv-media-us-east-1/photo/2019/05/24/Image%20from%20iOS%20_OP_1_CP__1558697767895.jpg_88902666_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg)
The news I saw was not very clear, was it on 290 West in Oak Hill Area (near the Y) or west bound 290 near the Manor area?
Oak Hill area around 1 am.  Doubt we'll hear whether there was alcohol involved unless it was the semi-driver DUI.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2019, 08:33:18 AM
As long as we're looking at collisions of unequal opposing conveyances, here is video of the Midland TX area deputy responding to an emergency getting clocked by a train. He sustained only minor injuries.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1130941248888557568 (https://twitter.com/i/status/1130941248888557568)
caught that on the news yesterday.
I posted that several days ago Travellin Dave ;D

Re: 5/22/2019
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2019, 05:28:11 AM »

Unbelievable!

BREAKING VIDEO: Midland, Texas deputy vehicle hit by train, flipped over while responding to a call of an infant having breathing issues; the deputy suffered minor injuries and other first responders were able to reach the infant - KTBC

 https://t.co/6dLSGuxa4C https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1130959326305243138?s=17
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 24, 2019, 08:33:36 AM
So many people impersonating others today.
Indeed.  I thought you were supposed to be impersonating someone unpacking at his new desk today.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2019, 08:33:57 AM
I have looked at literally thousands of fatal crash photos in my 20 year highway career but this one is one of the more drastic  ones.  Happened last night in the Austin area and the best thing is there was apparently  only 1 person (yet to be confirmed)in this vehicle.  Hit head-on with an 18 wheeler.
Looks like someone put the front of that SUV in a Vitamix.
A tanker truck, too.  Could have been quite the conflagration depending on what he was carrying.
(https://media.kxan.com/nxs-kxantv-media-us-east-1/photo/2019/05/24/Image%20from%20iOS%20_OP_1_CP__1558697767895.jpg_88902666_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg)
The news I saw was not very clear, was it on 290 West in Oak Hill Area (near the Y) or west bound 290 near the Manor area?
Oak Hill area around 1 am.  Doubt we'll hear whether there was alcohol involved unless it was the semi-driver DUI.
Got it
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 24, 2019, 08:34:49 AM

I have looked at literally thousands of fatal crash photos in my 20 year highway career but this one is one of the more drastic  ones.  Happened last night in the Austin area and the best thing is there was apparently  only 1 person (yet to be confirmed)in this vehicle.  Hit head-on with an 18 wheeler.
Looks like someone put the front of that SUV in a Vitamix.
Or it got hit by a missle.
The person in the four-wheeler was, as a retired cop friend of mine says, DRT.  (Dead Right There).
Oh my, sorry to hear of it being a friend.
No, not a friend was killed.  Read it again, Mr. Mayor.

Mr. Mayor wasn't the one confused. Read it again,  NeedNewSpecsMark.  And good morning to ya.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 24, 2019, 08:34:50 AM
I have looked at literally thousands of fatal crash photos in my 20 year highway career but this one is one of the more drastic  ones.  Happened last night in the Austin area and the best thing is there was apparently  only 1 person (yet to be confirmed)in this vehicle.  Hit head-on with an 18 wheeler.
Looks like someone put the front of that SUV in a Vitamix.
Or it got hit by a missle.
The person in the four-wheeler was, as a retired cop friend of mine says, DRT.  (Dead Right There).
Oh my, sorry to hear of it being a friend.
No, not a friend was killed.  Read it again, Mr. Mayor.
I stand corrected, I was thinking “as” was a typo and should have been “is”.

Yes, DRT is a common term for “bring the coroner to the site”.  Cops use it a lot with gang shootings.
nothing worse than being at an accident scene as they're bringing the tarps out to cover vehicles or people thrown from vehicles.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 24, 2019, 08:35:57 AM

I have looked at literally thousands of fatal crash photos in my 20 year highway career but this one is one of the more drastic  ones.  Happened last night in the Austin area and the best thing is there was apparently  only 1 person (yet to be confirmed)in this vehicle.  Hit head-on with an 18 wheeler.
Looks like someone put the front of that SUV in a Vitamix.
Or it got hit by a missle.
The person in the four-wheeler was, as a retired cop friend of mine says, DRT.  (Dead Right There).
Oh my, sorry to hear of it being a friend.
No, not a friend was killed.  Read it again, Mr. Mayor.

Mr. Mayor wasn't the one confused. Read it again,  NeedNewSpecsMark.  And good morning to ya.
😂😂
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 24, 2019, 08:37:05 AM

I have looked at literally thousands of fatal crash photos in my 20 year highway career but this one is one of the more drastic  ones.  Happened last night in the Austin area and the best thing is there was apparently  only 1 person (yet to be confirmed)in this vehicle.  Hit head-on with an 18 wheeler.
Looks like someone put the front of that SUV in a Vitamix.
Or it got hit by a missle.
The person in the four-wheeler was, as a retired cop friend of mine says, DRT.  (Dead Right There).
Oh my, sorry to hear of it being a friend.
No, not a friend was killed.  Read it again, Mr. Mayor.
Mr. Mayor wasn't the one confused. Read it again,  NeedNewSpecsMark.  And good morning to ya.
I was being ironic/coincidental/factitious/sarcastic (pick one or more).
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 24, 2019, 08:39:22 AM

I have looked at literally thousands of fatal crash photos in my 20 year highway career but this one is one of the more drastic  ones.  Happened last night in the Austin area and the best thing is there was apparently  only 1 person (yet to be confirmed)in this vehicle.  Hit head-on with an 18 wheeler.
Looks like someone put the front of that SUV in a Vitamix.
Or it got hit by a missle.
The person in the four-wheeler was, as a retired cop friend of mine says, DRT.  (Dead Right There).
Oh my, sorry to hear of it being a friend.
No, not a friend was killed.  Read it again, Mr. Mayor.
Mr. Mayor wasn't the one confused. Read it again,  NeedNewSpecsMark.  And good morning to ya.
I was being ironic/coincidental/factitious/sarcastic (pick one or more).
That's what a confused person might say to cover up his error. Just sayin'.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 24, 2019, 08:39:47 AM
[...]

Especially if you're being the one covered by a tarp.   :o
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 24, 2019, 08:40:15 AM
Where the heck did Rick and NJDave run off to together? Sheesh.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 24, 2019, 08:40:18 AM

I have looked at literally thousands of fatal crash photos in my 20 year highway career but this one is one of the more drastic  ones.  Happened last night in the Austin area and the best thing is there was apparently  only 1 person (yet to be confirmed)in this vehicle.  Hit head-on with an 18 wheeler.
Looks like someone put the front of that SUV in a Vitamix.
Or it got hit by a missle.
The person in the four-wheeler was, as a retired cop friend of mine says, DRT.  (Dead Right There).
Oh my, sorry to hear of it being a friend.
No, not a friend was killed.  Read it again, Mr. Mayor.
Mr. Mayor wasn't the one confused. Read it again,  NeedNewSpecsMark.  And good morning to ya.
I was being ironic/coincidental/factitious/sarcastic (pick one or more).
That's what a confused person might say to cover up his error. Just sayin'.
Are you saying it's not working?  GFY!
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 24, 2019, 08:43:34 AM
So many people impersonating others today.
Indeed.  I thought you were supposed to be impersonating someone unpacking at his new desk today.
Not unless they're paying me extra to come in on a WFH day. :D
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 24, 2019, 08:53:52 AM
So many people impersonating others today.
Indeed.  I thought you were supposed to be impersonating someone unpacking at his new desk today.
Not unless they're paying me extra to come in on a WFH day. :D
So pay you twice for the same amount of "work" ?
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 24, 2019, 08:53:52 AM
A bungling felon from Washington state made a series of blunders when he shot himself in the testicles and tried to hide the weapon — all while storing drugs in his anus, a report said Wednesday.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2019, 08:54:24 AM

I have looked at literally thousands of fatal crash photos in my 20 year highway career but this one is one of the more drastic  ones.  Happened last night in the Austin area and the best thing is there was apparently  only 1 person (yet to be confirmed)in this vehicle.  Hit head-on with an 18 wheeler.
Looks like someone put the front of that SUV in a Vitamix.
Or it got hit by a missle.
The person in the four-wheeler was, as a retired cop friend of mine says, DRT.  (Dead Right There).
Oh my, sorry to hear of it being a friend.
No, not a friend was killed.  Read it again, Mr. Mayor.
Mr. Mayor wasn't the one confused. Read it again,  NeedNewSpecsMark.  And good morning to ya.
I was being ironic/coincidental/factitious/sarcastic (pick one or more).
You left out a-hole and a dick with ears
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 24, 2019, 08:56:43 AM
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/american-flag-wont-come-down-under-any-circumstance-camping-world-ceo-marcus-lemonis
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 24, 2019, 09:02:13 AM
https://www.maxim.com/food-drink/10-great-cigars-2019-5
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 24, 2019, 09:05:48 AM
I should be able to see this:
https://www.space.com/spacex-starlink-launch-make-history.html
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 24, 2019, 09:08:15 AM
So many people impersonating others today.
Indeed.  I thought you were supposed to be impersonating someone unpacking at his new desk today.
Not unless they're paying me extra to come in on a WFH day. :D
So pay you twice for the same amount of "work" ?
Or at the least, reimburse me for gas. But no, my stuff will still be there on Tuesday, waiting for me to put it back together.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 24, 2019, 09:09:15 AM
I should be able to see this:
https://www.space.com/spacex-starlink-launch-make-history.html
I think you mean should've, since it was last night.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 24, 2019, 09:10:26 AM

I have looked at literally thousands of fatal crash photos in my 20 year highway career but this one is one of the more drastic  ones.  Happened last night in the Austin area and the best thing is there was apparently  only 1 person (yet to be confirmed)in this vehicle.  Hit head-on with an 18 wheeler.
Looks like someone put the front of that SUV in a Vitamix.
Or it got hit by a missle.
The person in the four-wheeler was, as a retired cop friend of mine says, DRT.  (Dead Right There).
Oh my, sorry to hear of it being a friend.
No, not a friend was killed.  Read it again, Mr. Mayor.
Mr. Mayor wasn't the one confused. Read it again,  NeedNewSpecsMark.  And good morning to ya.
I was being ironic/coincidental/factitious/sarcastic (pick one or more).
You left out a-hole and a dick with ears
CNS. GFY, too.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 24, 2019, 09:11:05 AM
I should be able to see this:
https://www.space.com/spacex-starlink-launch-make-history.html
I think you mean should've, since it was last night.
sonofabitch, I lost a Monday.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 24, 2019, 09:11:25 AM
So many people impersonating others today.
Indeed.  I thought you were supposed to be impersonating someone unpacking at his new desk today.
Not unless they're paying me extra to come in on a WFH day. :D
So pay you twice for the same amount of "work" ?
Or at the least, reimburse me for gas. But no, my stuff will still be there on Tuesday, waiting for me to put it back together.
You hope.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2019, 09:17:52 AM

I have looked at literally thousands of fatal crash photos in my 20 year highway career but this one is one of the more drastic  ones.  Happened last night in the Austin area and the best thing is there was apparently  only 1 person (yet to be confirmed)in this vehicle.  Hit head-on with an 18 wheeler.
Looks like someone put the front of that SUV in a Vitamix.
Or it got hit by a missle.
The person in the four-wheeler was, as a retired cop friend of mine says, DRT.  (Dead Right There).
Oh my, sorry to hear of it being a friend.
No, not a friend was killed.  Read it again, Mr. Mayor.
Mr. Mayor wasn't the one confused. Read it again,  NeedNewSpecsMark.  And good morning to ya.
I was being ironic/coincidental/factitious/sarcastic (pick one or more).
You left out a-hole and a dick with ears
CNS. GFY, too.
😂😂😂😂😂
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2019, 09:21:51 AM
No Holiday here at the Cigar Banter, 5 pages heading toward 6 before 10:00 a.m.

Of course, almost No Cigar Talk included.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2019, 09:24:30 AM
At The Page:  Summer Sizzler! Fiver-Fest beast mode is on. 900 5-packs up to 75% off + Freebies.

https://www.cigarpage.com/memorial-day-fivers-for-you.html
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 24, 2019, 09:25:10 AM
So many people impersonating others today.
Indeed.  I thought you were supposed to be impersonating someone unpacking at his new desk today.
Not unless they're paying me extra to come in on a WFH day. :D
So pay you twice for the same amount of "work" ?
Or at the least, reimburse me for gas. But no, my stuff will still be there on Tuesday, waiting for me to put it back together.
You hope.
LALTS, this is true.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 24, 2019, 09:25:34 AM
No Holiday here at the Cigar Banter, 5 pages heading toward 6 before 10:00 a.m.

Of course, almost No Cigar Talk included.

so, what is this?

https://www.maxim.com/food-drink/10-great-cigars-2019-5
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2019, 09:30:31 AM
I should be able to see this:
https://www.space.com/spacex-starlink-launch-make-history.html
I think you mean should've, since it was last night.
From the space station last night

Nick Hague@AstroHague
Took a moment to capture the beauty of our planet today. I was awestruck as I watched the wispy clouds disappear into the shadows
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2019, 09:31:49 AM
No Holiday here at the Cigar Banter, 5 pages heading toward 6 before 10:00 a.m.

Of course, almost No Cigar Talk included.

so, what is this?

https://www.maxim.com/food-drink/10-great-cigars-2019-5
That would be almost no cigar talk😀
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2019, 09:37:03 AM
Guess I better walk the dog before it gets any hotter.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 24, 2019, 09:53:29 AM
No Holiday here at the Cigar Banter, 5 pages heading toward 6 before 10:00 a.m.

Of course, almost No Cigar Talk included.
What else is new?
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 24, 2019, 09:57:43 AM
No Holiday here at the Cigar Banter, 5 pages heading toward 6 before 10:00 a.m.

Of course, almost No Cigar Talk included.
What else is new?
Drumpf is selling a t-shirt that says, "LGBTQ for Trump", in case you haven't had your daily dose of repugnant irony yet.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 24, 2019, 09:58:31 AM
No Holiday here at the Cigar Banter, 5 pages heading toward 6 before 10:00 a.m.

Of course, almost No Cigar Talk included.
What else is new?
Drumpf is selling a t-shirt that says, "LGBTQ for Trump", in case you haven't had your daily dose of repugnant irony yet.
Fingers crossed it's made in China.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 24, 2019, 10:24:03 AM
No Holiday here at the Cigar Banter, 5 pages heading toward 6 before 10:00 a.m.

Of course, almost No Cigar Talk included.
What else is new?
Drumpf is selling a t-shirt that says, "LGBTQ for Trump", in case you haven't had your daily dose of repugnant irony yet.
Fingers crossed it's made in China.
..... or Trump Doral Miami.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 24, 2019, 10:28:23 AM
No Holiday here at the Cigar Banter, 5 pages heading toward 6 before 10:00 a.m.

Of course, almost No Cigar Talk included.
What else is new?
Drumpf is selling a t-shirt that says, "LGBTQ for Trump", in case you haven't had your daily dose of repugnant irony yet.
Fingers crossed it's made in China.
..... or Trump Doral Miami.
or "LGBTTTQQIAA".
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 24, 2019, 10:34:15 AM
No Holiday here at the Cigar Banter, 5 pages heading toward 6 before 10:00 a.m.

Of course, almost No Cigar Talk included.

so, what is this?

https://www.maxim.com/food-drink/10-great-cigars-2019-5
That's BS.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 24, 2019, 10:36:59 AM
At The Page:  Summer Sizzler! Fiver-Fest beast mode is on. 900 5-packs up to 75% off + Freebies.

https://www.cigarpage.com/memorial-day-fivers-for-you.html
Also BS.  900 Fiver's at everyday prices.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 24, 2019, 10:45:52 AM
At The Page:  Summer Sizzler! Fiver-Fest beast mode is on. 900 5-packs up to 75% off + Freebies.

https://www.cigarpage.com/memorial-day-fivers-for-you.html
Also BS.  900 Fiver's at everyday prices.
Kudos to anyone who actually scrolled through the entire list.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 24, 2019, 10:59:32 AM
At The Page:  Summer Sizzler! Fiver-Fest beast mode is on. 900 5-packs up to 75% off + Freebies.

https://www.cigarpage.com/memorial-day-fivers-for-you.html
Also BS.  900 Fiver's at everyday prices.
Kudos to anyone who actually scrolled through the entire list.
More like condolences that you have nothing better to do. It would be one thing if these actually had sale prices, but sheesh.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 24, 2019, 11:03:35 AM
mower men here. going to give me a price on weed, feed, and seed for the front lawn.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 24, 2019, 11:04:47 AM
At The Page:  Summer Sizzler! Fiver-Fest beast mode is on. 900 5-packs up to 75% off + Freebies.

https://www.cigarpage.com/memorial-day-fivers-for-you.html
Also BS.  900 Fiver's at everyday prices.
Kudos to anyone who actually scrolled through the entire list.
More like condolences that you have nothing better to do. It would be one thing if these actually had sale prices, but sheesh.
I think those days have been archived ..... in 'cigar history'.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 24, 2019, 11:23:40 AM
mower men here. going to give me a price on weed, feed, and seed for the front lawn.
I hope not all three at once! (TWSS)
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 24, 2019, 11:38:22 AM
mower men here. going to give me a price on weed, feed, and seed for the front lawn.
I hope not all three at once! (TWSS)
he's the expert. however he decides to do it and I get grass and less weeds.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 24, 2019, 11:55:12 AM
mower men here. going to give me a price on weed, feed, and seed for the front lawn.
I hope not all three at once! (TWSS)
he's the expert. however he decides to do it and I get grass and less weeds.
Recommend you educate yourself vs assume he's an expert.  There are lot of lawn care "experts" happy to take your money.
https://www.hunker.com/13405137/can-i-seed-after-applying-weed-feed (https://www.hunker.com/13405137/can-i-seed-after-applying-weed-feed)
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 24, 2019, 11:58:31 AM
mower men here. going to give me a price on weed, feed, and seed for the front lawn.
I hope not all three at once! (TWSS)
he's the expert. however he decides to do it and I get grass and less weeds.
Recommend you educate yourself vs assume he's an expert.  There are lot of lawn care "experts" happy to take your money.
https://www.hunker.com/13405137/can-i-seed-after-applying-weed-feed (https://www.hunker.com/13405137/can-i-seed-after-applying-weed-feed)
thanks Mark. I am now more informed.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 24, 2019, 01:49:17 PM
Lawn care lull.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 24, 2019, 01:51:30 PM
Good offer for some great boutique sticks at Cigar Federation, 25% off with FS for orders over $100.

https://store.cigarfederation.com/ (https://store.cigarfederation.com/)

Discount code: MemorialDay25
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 24, 2019, 01:55:05 PM
Good offer for some great boutique sticks at Cigar Federation, 25% off with FS for orders over $100.

https://store.cigarfederation.com/ (https://store.cigarfederation.com/)

Discount code: MemorialDay25
It's almost like Jersey Dave is back with us.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 24, 2019, 02:14:58 PM
Enjoy the long weekend. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 24, 2019, 02:26:19 PM
Enjoy the long weekend. Hazzuh!
Happy long weekend, OHDave.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 24, 2019, 03:21:09 PM
In the man cave with an Amazon Basin and water.  I have a feeling banterland has emptied out.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 24, 2019, 05:24:49 PM
In the man cave with an Amazon Basin and water.  I have a feeling banterland has emptied out.
I think you're correct. I was hoping for an early release. (TNWSS)
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 24, 2019, 05:28:23 PM
Going with a Warped Maestro del Tiempo corona for my after work commute smoke. So far, lots of dried fruit notes and some mild pepper. Nice cigar.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190524/757e82bbfa19d0e4efc6a35261b8b76a.jpg)
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 24, 2019, 05:37:30 PM
Going with a Warped Maestro del Tiempo corona for my after work commute smoke. So far, lots of dried fruit notes and some mild pepper. Nice cigar.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190524/757e82bbfa19d0e4efc6a35261b8b76a.jpg)
Nice draw and burn. Starting to pick up in body too.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190524/aaeb4fad01646078a8bc379e7b81e3de.jpg)
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 24, 2019, 05:59:27 PM
Going with a Warped Maestro del Tiempo corona for my after work commute smoke. So far, lots of dried fruit notes and some mild pepper. Nice cigar.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190524/757e82bbfa19d0e4efc6a35261b8b76a.jpg)
Nice draw and burn. Starting to pick up in body too.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190524/aaeb4fad01646078a8bc379e7b81e3de.jpg)
If you're liking the Warped line you should consider taking advantage of the 25% off deal at Cigar Fed.  Lirio Rojo out of stock, but some good sticks available.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 24, 2019, 06:21:44 PM
Going with a Warped Maestro del Tiempo corona for my after work commute smoke. So far, lots of dried fruit notes and some mild pepper. Nice cigar.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190524/757e82bbfa19d0e4efc6a35261b8b76a.jpg)
Nice draw and burn. Starting to pick up in body too.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190524/aaeb4fad01646078a8bc379e7b81e3de.jpg)
If you're liking the Warped line you should consider taking advantage of the 25% off deal at Cigar Fed.  Lirio Rojo out of stock, but some good sticks available.
What's this? Cigar talk?
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 24, 2019, 06:38:33 PM
Going with a Warped Maestro del Tiempo corona for my after work commute smoke. So far, lots of dried fruit notes and some mild pepper. Nice cigar.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190524/757e82bbfa19d0e4efc6a35261b8b76a.jpg)
Nice draw and burn. Starting to pick up in body too.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190524/aaeb4fad01646078a8bc379e7b81e3de.jpg)
If you're liking the Warped line you should consider taking advantage of the 25% off deal at Cigar Fed.  Lirio Rojo out of stock, but some good sticks available.
What's this? Cigar talk?
Ha, something like that.  Have a great weekend, Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 5/24/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 24, 2019, 06:50:51 PM
Going with a Warped Maestro del Tiempo corona for my after work commute smoke. So far, lots of dried fruit notes and some mild pepper. Nice cigar.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190524/757e82bbfa19d0e4efc6a35261b8b76a.jpg)
Nice draw and burn. Starting to pick up in body too.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190524/aaeb4fad01646078a8bc379e7b81e3de.jpg)
If you're liking the Warped line you should consider taking advantage of the 25% off deal at Cigar Fed.  Lirio Rojo out of stock, but some good sticks available.
What's this? Cigar talk?
Ha, something like that.  Have a great weekend, Mr. Mayor.
Enjoy the extended weekend, Mark.