CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on January 21, 2017, 12:00:26 AM

Title: 1/21/2017
Post by: CigarBanter on January 21, 2017, 12:00:26 AM
Title: Re: 1/21/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 21, 2017, 06:02:20 AM
Morning Cigar People's

Title: Re: 1/21/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 21, 2017, 06:04:28 AM
CI and her Sister are dead this morning, Famous was also dead earlier but working now for whatever it might be worth.   All with the same error code:  Http/1.1 Service Unavailable
Title: Re: 1/21/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 21, 2017, 06:29:20 AM
CI and her Sister are dead this morning, Famous was also dead earlier but working now for whatever it might be worth.   All with the same error code:  Http/1.1 Service Unavailable
Morning, Tex. I think Trumpf is gonna take care of shitty cigar deals, but not until, like, day 4.
Title: Re: 1/21/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 21, 2017, 06:29:21 AM
CI and her Sister are dead this morning, Famous was also dead earlier but working now for whatever it might be worth.   All with the same error code:  Http/1.1 Service Unavailable
All 3 working now but keep your expectations low and don't get too excited!
Title: Re: 1/21/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 21, 2017, 06:44:53 AM
CI and her Sister are dead this morning, Famous was also dead earlier but working now for whatever it might be worth.   All with the same error code:  Http/1.1 Service Unavailable
All 3 working now but keep your expectations low and don't get too excited!
You saying I shouldn't be excited for a VS deal? Come on, who knows when they'll sell out!
Title: Re: 1/21/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 21, 2017, 08:31:09 AM
Sheesh.
Title: Re: 1/21/2017
Post by: sfish on January 21, 2017, 08:41:25 AM
Good morning boys, off to basketball will try to check in later
Title: Re: 1/21/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 21, 2017, 08:43:03 AM
Good morning boys, off to basketball will try to check in later
Your Saturday posts generally make me glad I only have girls, and that they have little interest in playing organized sports.
Title: Re: 1/21/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 21, 2017, 09:06:16 AM
Infused/thermos day at the Page.
Title: Re: 1/21/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on January 21, 2017, 09:35:04 AM
good morning Daves and Scott.
was up all night coughing and hacking, all stuffed up this morning. no cigar yet.
Title: Re: 1/21/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on January 21, 2017, 09:36:41 AM
we have a new POTUS!
is America great or what?
only time will tell. can't be worse than the last eight years can it?
Title: Re: 1/21/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 21, 2017, 09:39:55 AM
we have a new POTUS!
is America great or what?
only time will tell. can't be worse than the last eight years can it?
Much, much worse, since by most measurable standards, the last 8 years were pretty good for many Americans. Morning, StuffedUpDean.
Title: Re: 1/21/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on January 21, 2017, 09:58:44 AM
we have a new POTUS!
is America great or what?
only time will tell. can't be worse than the last eight years can it?
Much, much worse, since by most measurable standards, the last 8 years were pretty good for many Americans. Morning, StuffedUpDean.
I have to believe it's going to be better.
Title: Re: 1/21/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 21, 2017, 10:26:34 AM
we have a new POTUS!
is America great or what?
only time will tell. can't be worse than the last eight years can it?
Much, much worse, since by most measurable standards, the last 8 years were pretty good for many Americans. Morning, StuffedUpDean.
I have to believe it's going to be better.
I would like the same thing. I'm just coming from a place where I think we're much better right now than you do. Lol
Title: Re: 1/21/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 21, 2017, 10:37:50 AM
Good morning, Dean and LTG.
Title: Re: 1/21/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 21, 2017, 10:39:36 AM
Good morning boys, off to basketball will try to check in later
Your Saturday posts generally make me glad I only have girls, and that they have little interest in playing organized sports.
My girls are just as involved so it's mayhem regardless. Just stopping in real quick to say hello and then I'm off to basketball myself.
Title: Re: 1/21/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 21, 2017, 10:44:03 AM

CI and her Sister are dead this morning, Famous was also dead earlier but working now for whatever it might be worth.   All with the same error code:  Http/1.1 Service Unavailable
...... keep your expectations low and don't get too excited!
TWHS.  Morning Daves and CourtsideDads.
Title: Re: 1/21/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 21, 2017, 10:45:35 AM
Good morning, Dean and LTG.
Morning Tony, Mark.
Title: Re: 1/21/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 21, 2017, 10:45:49 AM
Damp and overcast here, 58 deg.   Probably ought to get on with some chores.
Title: Re: 1/21/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on January 21, 2017, 10:47:49 AM
we have a new POTUS!
is America great or what?
only time will tell. can't be worse than the last eight years can it?
Much, much worse, since by most measurable standards, the last 8 years were pretty good for many Americans. Morning, StuffedUpDean.
I have to believe it's going to be better.
I would like the same thing. I'm just coming from a place where I think we're much better right now than you do. Lol
is my life better today than eight years ago? yes. is my quality of life better than eight years ago? no. the one thing that most people depend on was Affordable Care. sure, I could have thrown my social security away for two and a half years and not paid the $700+ penalty for not having insurance, but until now I've been lucky. I know it's helped a lot of people, but it has also finacially strained a lot too. I'm intetested on how Trump is going to fix it.
Title: Re: 1/21/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 21, 2017, 10:48:48 AM
we have a new POTUS!
is America great or what?
only time will tell. can't be worse than the last eight years can it?
Much, much worse, since by most measurable standards, the last 8 years were pretty good for many Americans. Morning, StuffedUpDean.
I have to believe it's going to be better.
I would like the same thing. I'm just coming from a place where I think we're much better right now than you do. Lol
Well we're in office now, so how can it NOT be better? Didn't the President say he was transferring the power to the people?

Here, read it for yourself:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/01/20/donald-trumps-full-inauguration-speech-transcript-annotated/?utm_term=.6f85a80a4bcf
Title: Re: 1/21/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 21, 2017, 10:50:12 AM
[...]
Me too.
Title: Re: 1/21/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on January 21, 2017, 10:50:47 AM
morning Mark and Tony. 75° here and sunny. heading to Rainbow Springs State Park with the lady's son and dil. oh joy!
Title: Re: 1/21/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 21, 2017, 10:50:55 AM
Good morning, Mark.
Title: Re: 1/21/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 21, 2017, 10:54:11 AM
Good morning boys, off to basketball will try to check in later
Your Saturday posts generally make me glad I only have girls, and that they have little interest in playing organized sports.
My girls are just as involved so it's mayhem regardless. Just stopping in real quick to say hello and then I'm off to basketball myself.
Sounds awful.
Title: Re: 1/21/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on January 21, 2017, 10:54:28 AM
we have a new POTUS!
is America great or what?
only time will tell. can't be worse than the last eight years can it?
Much, much worse, since by most measurable standards, the last 8 years were pretty good for many Americans. Morning, StuffedUpDean.
I have to believe it's going to be better.
I would like the same thing. I'm just coming from a place where I think we're much better right now than you do. Lol
Well we're in office now, so how can it NOT be better? Didn't the President say he was transferring the power to the people?

Here, read it for yourself:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/01/20/donald-trumps-full-inauguration-speech-transcript-annotated/?utm_term=.6f85a80a4bcf
thanks Tony.
Title: Re: 1/21/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 21, 2017, 10:55:22 AM
[...]
If you have any ideas, let him know on Twitter. Because he currently has no thoughts on what to do to replace the ACA.
Title: Re: 1/21/2017
Post by: shank on January 21, 2017, 11:14:43 AM
Morning, all! Hope everyone has a swell day! I hear there are parades going on around the country. Get the kids together with some popcorn and sodas and enjoy!
Title: Re: 1/21/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on January 21, 2017, 11:16:46 AM
[...]
at least it sounds like he's doing away with the penalty for not having insurance. that could save me about $800 on my taxes.
Title: Re: 1/21/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on January 21, 2017, 11:18:07 AM
Morning, all! Hope everyone has a swell day! I hear there are parades going on around the country. Get the kids together with some popcorn and sodas and enjoy!
no parades close to me. will be strolling through one of Florida's beautiful State parks soon though.
Title: Re: 1/21/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on January 21, 2017, 11:49:57 AM
they are finally here and I'm ready to leave.
I feel like TexDave, always waiting.
Title: Re: 1/21/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 21, 2017, 11:51:09 AM
they are finally here and I'm ready to leave.
I feel like TexDave, always waiting.
Enjoy your walk, Dean.
Title: Re: 1/21/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 21, 2017, 01:12:56 PM
Saturday lull. Not even any Chip/NJDave history lesson today. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 1/21/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 21, 2017, 01:36:38 PM
Saturday lull. Not even any Chip/NJDave history lesson today. Sheesh.
Now I have no idea who to wish a happy birthday to!
Title: Re: 1/21/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 21, 2017, 01:45:26 PM
Saturday lull. Not even any Chip/NJDave history lesson today. Sheesh.
On top of that when it's hazzuh time we'll be daveless.  😱
Title: Re: 1/21/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 21, 2017, 02:29:04 PM
Saturday lull. Not even any Chip/NJDave history lesson today. Sheesh.
On top of that when it's hazzuh time we'll be daveless.  😱
I did what I could today. Lol
Title: Re: 1/21/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 21, 2017, 02:32:37 PM
Saturday lull. Not even any Chip/NJDave history lesson today. Sheesh.
Now I have no idea who to wish a happy birthday to!
Right?
Title: Re: 1/21/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 21, 2017, 02:33:30 PM
Saturday lull. Not even any Chip/NJDave history lesson today. Sheesh.
On top of that when it's hazzuh time we'll be daveless.  😱
Wait. What? That's not allowed. Maybe we can bring in cb for some OT pay?
Title: Re: 1/21/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 21, 2017, 02:45:45 PM
Saturday lull. Not even any Chip/NJDave history lesson today. Sheesh.
On top of that when it's hazzuh time we'll be daveless.  😱
Wait. What? That's not allowed. Maybe we can bring in cb for some OT pay?
Check the Dave bylaws to see if LTG is allowed to deputize someone.  The only qualification is being able to fog a mirror.
Title: Re: 1/21/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 21, 2017, 02:47:51 PM
Saturday lull. Not even any Chip/NJDave history lesson today. Sheesh.
On top of that when it's hazzuh time we'll be daveless.  😱
Wait. What? That's not allowed. Maybe we can bring in cb for some OT pay?
Check the Dave bylaws to see if LTG is allowed to deputize someone.  The only qualification is being able to fog a mirror.
And even that we'll consider on a case-by-case basis.
Title: Re: 1/21/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 21, 2017, 02:55:47 PM
Try not to let the website fall into Ruskie hands without a Dave present. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 1/21/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 21, 2017, 02:59:12 PM
we have a new POTUS!
is America great or what?
only time will tell. can't be worse than the last eight years can it?
Much, much worse, since by most measurable standards, the last 8 years were pretty good for many Americans. Morning, StuffedUpDean.
Sure, the past eight years were pretty good for most Americans, because Obama signed off on the Bush economic bailout and made the Bush tax cuts permanent. So, thanks, Obama. But he seriously screwed up foreign policy, saddled us with a healthcare system that is a ticking economic time-bomb, inflamed racial tensions, indulged criminals and lawlessness, infringed the Second Amendment, pushed a globalist agenda most Americans don't support, grabbed power for the executive branch, and just for fun pardoned known terrorists before he left office. So, yeah...there's room for it to get a lot better. Whether Trump delivers remains to be seen.

Afternoon, muchachos.
Title: Re: 1/21/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 21, 2017, 02:59:45 PM
Try not to let the website fall into Ruskie hands without a Dave present. Hazzuh!
Help us, DonaldWan Kenobi, you're our only hope!
Title: Re: 1/21/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 21, 2017, 04:05:27 PM
[...]

Good afternoon, Bret.
Title: Re: 1/21/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 21, 2017, 04:06:12 PM
Try not to let the website fall into Ruskie hands without a Dave present. Hazzuh!
If we get hacked, we're blaming Dave.
Title: Re: 1/21/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 21, 2017, 04:34:01 PM
[...]

Afternoon, Mr. Mayor. Is Jersey great again?
Title: Re: 1/21/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 21, 2017, 04:35:01 PM
Try not to let the website fall into Ruskie hands without a Dave present. Hazzuh!
If we get hacked, we're blaming Dave.
The beauty of that strategy is the redundancy of targets.
Title: Re: 1/21/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on January 21, 2017, 04:55:47 PM
had a nice day but I'm beat. just can't keep up with the young kids. we let them do their thing as we meandered slowly through the park, stopping at every other sitting area.
Title: Re: 1/21/2017
Post by: sfish on January 21, 2017, 11:48:57 PM
Sheesh x7