CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: 8/17/2014  (Read 16968 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 8/17/2014
« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2014, 11:31:04 AM »

It's a bit too quiet.  May as well do something semi productive and get my shave on.
Tony broke it again.
I've been trying to do some R & D to make this site all purdy.  Still haven't gone back to the drawing board to automate the flip.  Just not enough time in a day.  I may have to give myself another arbitrary deadline.

how about by the time I get to Florida?
That's less than two weeks.  Not sure it's realistic.  But let's see.  I'll make no promises right now.

dwgbryant

« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2014, 11:33:08 AM »

don't look now but The Congressman hijacked NJDave's avi at the CI site.

dwgbryant

« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2014, 11:37:28 AM »

It's a bit too quiet.  May as well do something semi productive and get my shave on.
Tony broke it again.
I've been trying to do some R & D to make this site all purdy.  Still haven't gone back to the drawing board to automate the flip.  Just not enough time in a day.  I may have to give myself another arbitrary deadline.

That's less than two weeks.  Not sure it's realistic.  But let's see.  I'll make no promises right now.
just trying to provide motivation Tony.

dwgbryant

« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2014, 11:40:34 AM »

trying to finish a RyJ Reserve toro but I can't keep it lit.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2014, 11:43:04 AM »

don't look now but The Congressman hijacked NJDave's avi at the CI site.
Maybe NJDave is the congressman?!?!  Thunthunthun!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #65 on: August 17, 2014, 11:47:27 AM »

Tony broke it again.

And I appreciate it.  Right now I'm worried whether or not I'll still be employed in a month, so the hobbies get pushed aside.  My motivation for making this site better is that more folks will participate.  Hoping that will bring in enough $ so that it can be self sustaining.

dwgbryant

« Reply #66 on: August 17, 2014, 11:52:21 AM »

Tony broke it again.

And I appreciate it.  Right now I'm worried whether or not I'll still be employed in a month, so the hobbies get pushed aside.  My motivation for making this site better is that more folks will participate.  Hoping that will bring in enough $ so that it can be self sustaining.
sell ad space to cigar vendors.

Wenglish

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • It tastes like a cigar.
« Reply #67 on: August 17, 2014, 12:19:56 PM »

Tony broke it again.

Rob banks.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #68 on: August 17, 2014, 12:56:13 PM »

Tony broke it again.

Rob banks.
Mug little ol' ladies for their social security checks?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #69 on: August 17, 2014, 01:30:16 PM »

All fine suggestions.  It's a matter of risk versus reward.  I've seen those SSA checks and it's hardly worth it.  Ad space won't work either if I only have about 50 users.  Hence improving the site to entice more folks to come over.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #70 on: August 17, 2014, 01:31:20 PM »

Tony broke it again.

Rob banks.
Notice I didn't shoot this idea down yet.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #71 on: August 17, 2014, 01:33:30 PM »

Ok, back to work.  The Mrs. woke up with ideas of rearranging furniture, etc.etc.

dwgbryant

« Reply #72 on: August 17, 2014, 01:57:33 PM »

I just finished weeking between the flagstones and raking debris from the yard. time to reward myself with an AJ Freshrolled, grape Gaterade, and a book.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #73 on: August 17, 2014, 02:15:09 PM »

I just finished weeking between the flagstones and raking debris from the yard. time to reward myself with an AJ Freshrolled, grape Gaterade, and a book.
I'm not much of a Gatorade guy, but I'll admit that the whole package sounds nice.

dogdays

« Reply #74 on: August 17, 2014, 02:34:19 PM »

I'm not much of a Gatorade guy, but I'll admit that the whole package sounds nice.
It just too dam hot , too hot smoke a cigar .
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7