Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2014, 11:31:04 AM »

It's a bit too quiet.  May as well do something semi productive and get my shave on.
Tony broke it again.
I've been trying to do some R & D to make this site all purdy.  Still haven't gone back to the drawing board to automate the flip.  Just not enough time in a day.  I may have to give myself another arbitrary deadline.

how about by the time I get to Florida?
That's less than two weeks.  Not sure it's realistic.  But let's see.  I'll make no promises right now.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2014, 11:33:08 AM »

don't look now but The Congressman hijacked NJDave's avi at the CI site.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2014, 11:37:28 AM »

It's a bit too quiet.  May as well do something semi productive and get my shave on.
Tony broke it again.
I've been trying to do some R & D to make this site all purdy.  Still haven't gone back to the drawing board to automate the flip.  Just not enough time in a day.  I may have to give myself another arbitrary deadline.

how about by the time I get to Florida?
That's less than two weeks.  Not sure it's realistic.  But let's see.  I'll make no promises right now.
just trying to provide motivation Tony.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2014, 11:40:34 AM »

trying to finish a RyJ Reserve toro but I can't keep it lit.

« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2014, 11:43:04 AM »

don't look now but The Congressman hijacked NJDave's avi at the CI site.
Maybe NJDave is the congressman?!?!  Thunthunthun!

« Reply #65 on: August 17, 2014, 11:47:27 AM »

It's a bit too quiet.  May as well do something semi productive and get my shave on.
Tony broke it again.
I've been trying to do some R & D to make this site all purdy.  Still haven't gone back to the drawing board to automate the flip.  Just not enough time in a day.  I may have to give myself another arbitrary deadline.

how about by the time I get to Florida?
That's less than two weeks.  Not sure it's realistic.  But let's see.  I'll make no promises right now.
just trying to provide motivation Tony.
And I appreciate it.  Right now I'm worried whether or not I'll still be employed in a month, so the hobbies get pushed aside.  My motivation for making this site better is that more folks will participate.  Hoping that will bring in enough $ so that it can be self sustaining.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #66 on: August 17, 2014, 11:52:21 AM »

It's a bit too quiet.  May as well do something semi productive and get my shave on.
Tony broke it again.
I've been trying to do some R & D to make this site all purdy.  Still haven't gone back to the drawing board to automate the flip.  Just not enough time in a day.  I may have to give myself another arbitrary deadline.

how about by the time I get to Florida?
That's less than two weeks.  Not sure it's realistic.  But let's see.  I'll make no promises right now.
just trying to provide motivation Tony.
And I appreciate it.  Right now I'm worried whether or not I'll still be employed in a month, so the hobbies get pushed aside.  My motivation for making this site better is that more folks will participate.  Hoping that will bring in enough $ so that it can be self sustaining.
sell ad space to cigar vendors.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 8/17/2014
« Reply #67 on: August 17, 2014, 12:19:56 PM »

It's a bit too quiet.  May as well do something semi productive and get my shave on.
Tony broke it again.
I've been trying to do some R & D to make this site all purdy.  Still haven't gone back to the drawing board to automate the flip.  Just not enough time in a day.  I may have to give myself another arbitrary deadline.

how about by the time I get to Florida?
That's less than two weeks.  Not sure it's realistic.  But let's see.  I'll make no promises right now.
just trying to provide motivation Tony.
And I appreciate it.  Right now I'm worried whether or not I'll still be employed in a month, so the hobbies get pushed aside.  My motivation for making this site better is that more folks will participate.  Hoping that will bring in enough $ so that it can be self sustaining.
sell ad space to cigar vendors.

Rob banks.

« Reply #68 on: August 17, 2014, 12:56:13 PM »

[...]

Mug little ol' ladies for their social security checks?

« Reply #69 on: August 17, 2014, 01:30:16 PM »

All fine suggestions.  It's a matter of risk versus reward.  I've seen those SSA checks and it's hardly worth it.  Ad space won't work either if I only have about 50 users.  Hence improving the site to entice more folks to come over.

« Reply #70 on: August 17, 2014, 01:31:20 PM »

[...]

Notice I didn't shoot this idea down yet.

« Reply #71 on: August 17, 2014, 01:33:30 PM »

Ok, back to work.  The Mrs. woke up with ideas of rearranging furniture, etc.etc.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #72 on: August 17, 2014, 01:57:33 PM »

I just finished weeking between the flagstones and raking debris from the yard. time to reward myself with an AJ Freshrolled, grape Gaterade, and a book.

« Reply #73 on: August 17, 2014, 02:15:09 PM »

I just finished weeking between the flagstones and raking debris from the yard. time to reward myself with an AJ Freshrolled, grape Gaterade, and a book.
I'm not much of a Gatorade guy, but I'll admit that the whole package sounds nice.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #74 on: August 17, 2014, 02:34:19 PM »

I just finished weeking between the flagstones and raking debris from the yard. time to reward myself with an AJ Freshrolled, grape Gaterade, and a book.
I'm not much of a Gatorade guy, but I'll admit that the whole package sounds nice.
It just too dam hot , too hot smoke a cigar .
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7