« Reply #60 on: August 15, 2014, 10:03:31 AM »

Good morning, gents.  Well, for some of us.  Not for this lady...

http://pix11.com/2014/08/15/new-jersey-transit-train-strikes-kills-woman-laying-on-tracks/

@Joe, if you're lurking, I feel badly for her even though I didn't know her.
And I feel sorry for you if your train was postponed by this. Morning Tony.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/15/2014
« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2014, 10:09:48 AM »

In the news:

Get my order wrong once, shame on you. Get it wrong twice, duck!

A Michigan woman is accused of shooting into the drive-through window of a McDonald's in Grand Rapids after employees there screwed up her order twice.

Employees got the first order wrong Sunday night, Grand Rapids Press reported.

Shaneka Monique Torres, 29, and another woman were promised a free meal as a result.

The women came back a few hours later. When employees got their second order wrong, Torres got out of the car, yelled at the workers and fired a gun into the drive-through window, according to police.

The bullet passed through the restaurant, but did not hit anyone, Grand Rapids TV station WZZM reported.

Torres was arraigned Monday on three felony charges related to the shooting.

Read more: http://www.wmur.com/national/second-wrong-mcdonalds-order-sparks-shooting/24409810#ixzz3ATBZefpL

« Reply #62 on: August 15, 2014, 10:12:06 AM »

CyB Corona Real box for $83 on monster with 'catsrule'
Damn you anyway, Shaun.

« Reply #63 on: August 15, 2014, 10:15:02 AM »

Good morning, gents.  Well, for some of us.  Not for this lady...

http://pix11.com/2014/08/15/new-jersey-transit-train-strikes-kills-woman-laying-on-tracks/

@Joe, if you're lurking, I feel badly for her even though I didn't know her.
And I feel sorry for you if your train was postponed by this. Morning Tony.
That is in fact my line.  The trains were cancelled in both directions all morning and there was no one at the station telling us what was up.  There was a garbled message on the speakers saying that the train line was suspended but nothing else.  I was fuming for two hours while commuting an alternate route until I saw this article.  Now I feel like a douche.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #64 on: August 15, 2014, 10:29:24 AM »

[...]

what the fuck did they expect? it's McDonalds for Christ's sake. I mean look, the fucking Happy Meals cost more than the employees hourly wage. besides, it was a FREE meal that got fucked up!

« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2014, 10:30:11 AM »

Does philanthropist mean you can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch?   ...Philanthropist Melinda Gates is 50.

« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2014, 10:30:17 AM »

Good morning, gents.  Well, for some of us.  Not for this lady...

http://pix11.com/2014/08/15/new-jersey-transit-train-strikes-kills-woman-laying-on-tracks/

@Joe, if you're lurking, I feel badly for her even though I didn't know her.
And I feel sorry for you if your train was postponed by this. Morning Tony.
That is in fact my line.  The trains were cancelled in both directions all morning and there was no one at the station telling us what was up.  There was a garbled message on the speakers saying that the train line was suspended but nothing else.  I was fuming for two hours while commuting an alternate route until I saw this article.  Now I feel like a douche.
Joe would say you're a douche for having feelings at all.

« Reply #67 on: August 15, 2014, 10:30:51 AM »

Un fuk'n believable they started boarding my plane and then stopped because the baggage loader is stuck under the plane.  God damn incompetent idiots at Delta

« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2014, 10:32:01 AM »

Good morning, gents.  Well, for some of us.  Not for this lady...

http://pix11.com/2014/08/15/new-jersey-transit-train-strikes-kills-woman-laying-on-tracks/

@Joe, if you're lurking, I feel badly for her even though I didn't know her.
And I feel sorry for you if your train was postponed by this. Morning Tony.
That is in fact my line.  The trains were cancelled in both directions all morning and there was no one at the station telling us what was up.  There was a garbled message on the speakers saying that the train line was suspended but nothing else.  I was fuming for two hours while commuting an alternate route until I saw this article.  Now I feel like a douche.
Joe would say you're a douche for having feelings at all.
He probably texted me that but luckily my phone is busted (AGAIN) and I won't see it.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/15/2014
« Reply #69 on: August 15, 2014, 10:32:38 AM »

Good morning, gents.  Well, for some of us.  Not for this lady...

http://pix11.com/2014/08/15/new-jersey-transit-train-strikes-kills-woman-laying-on-tracks/

@Joe, if you're lurking, I feel badly for her even though I didn't know her.
I think I would have rather read the article right next to the one you selected entitled, "no pants subway ride..!"  :)  http://pix11.com/2014/01/12/no-pants-subway-ride/

« Reply #70 on: August 15, 2014, 10:33:03 AM »

Un fuk'n believable they started boarding my plane and then stopped because the baggage loader is stuck under the plane.  God damn incompetent idiots at Delta
Go grab a beer, Dave.  It's always noon at an airport.

« Reply #71 on: August 15, 2014, 10:34:05 AM »

Good morning, gents.  Well, for some of us.  Not for this lady...

http://pix11.com/2014/08/15/new-jersey-transit-train-strikes-kills-woman-laying-on-tracks/

@Joe, if you're lurking, I feel badly for her even though I didn't know her.
I think I would have rather read the article right next to the one you selected entitled, "no pants subway ride..!"  :)  http://pix11.com/2014/01/12/no-pants-subway-ride/
I'd be lying if I said I didn't click on that article.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/15/2014
« Reply #72 on: August 15, 2014, 10:34:23 AM »

Un fuk'n believable they started boarding my plane and then stopped because the baggage loader is stuck under the plane.  God damn incompetent idiots at Delta
Are they filling the airplanes tires, or picking up the plane...?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #73 on: August 15, 2014, 10:34:25 AM »

Good morning, gents.  Well, for some of us.  Not for this lady...

http://pix11.com/2014/08/15/new-jersey-transit-train-strikes-kills-woman-laying-on-tracks/

@Joe, if you're lurking, I feel badly for her even though I didn't know her.
And I feel sorry for you if your train was postponed by this. Morning Tony.
That is in fact my line.  The trains were cancelled in both directions all morning and there was no one at the station telling us what was up.  There was a garbled message on the speakers saying that the train line was suspended but nothing else.  I was fuming for two hours while commuting an alternate route until I saw this article.  Now I feel like a douche.
why should you feel bad Tony. train tracks are not suppose to be used as beds at 5:30 in the morning. they need to install 'cow catchers' back on the front of engines so commuters are not subjected to being late for work where they earn a wage and pay taxes that were probably supporting the sleeping woman, unless she was depressed and decided to pull a Williams.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/15/2014
« Reply #74 on: August 15, 2014, 10:38:39 AM »

My wife brought in an open bag with home grown tomatoes, and sat it on the kitchen stove.  Her reply was, "watch out for the bugs...!"  I've been killing ants for the past 15 minutes.  If I'm starting to sound a little crazy, it's because I frick'n am...!!!!    :P