Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23

« Reply #315 on: August 13, 2014, 06:39:29 PM »

Off to go on a walk with the boy & dog...til next time, gents!!!
Enjoy.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/13/2014
« Reply #316 on: August 13, 2014, 07:28:14 PM »

Long day for me... Anyone sill here. NR lit up.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #317 on: August 13, 2014, 07:40:07 PM »

I like the new red, white and blue stars!!! Very patriotic..why not Shaun??? Is he special in a good or bad way???
I didn't sign up in the first 7days, no one wanted me to know this beauty was over here  ;)
Oh..a punishment, huh??? The yellow stars are unique..
get a load of my STARS Jeff.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/13/2014
« Reply #318 on: August 13, 2014, 07:45:01 PM »

I like the new red, white and blue stars!!! Very patriotic..why not Shaun??? Is he special in a good or bad way???
I didn't sign up in the first 7days, no one wanted me to know this beauty was over here  ;)
Oh..a punishment, huh??? The yellow stars are unique..
get a load of my STARS

Better than blue balls.

Hey, Dean. Smokin?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #319 on: August 13, 2014, 07:48:05 PM »

I like the new red, white and blue stars!!! Very patriotic..why not Shaun??? Is he special in a good or bad way???
I didn't sign up in the first 7days, no one wanted me to know this beauty was over here  ;)
Oh..a punishment, huh??? The yellow stars are unique..
get a load of my STARS

Better than blue balls.

Hey, Dean. Smokin?
yep. just ready to pull out of the parking lot at work and head home. AJ Overrun clipped and lit Steve.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/13/2014
« Reply #320 on: August 13, 2014, 07:54:07 PM »

I like the new red, white and blue stars!!! Very patriotic..why not Shaun??? Is he special in a good or bad way???
I didn't sign up in the first 7days, no one wanted me to know this beauty was over here  ;)
Oh..a punishment, huh??? The yellow stars are unique..
get a load of my STARS

Better than blue balls.

Hey, Dean. Smokin?
yep. just ready to pull out of the parking lot at work and head home. AJ Overrun clipped and lit Steve.

Nice. Just pulled in a bit ago myself. NR about halfway. Finish it  off on the deck with a cold one.

« Reply #321 on: August 13, 2014, 08:15:10 PM »

I like the new red, white and blue stars!!! Very patriotic..why not Shaun??? Is he special in a good or bad way???
I didn't sign up in the first 7days, no one wanted me to know this beauty was over here  ;)
Oh..a punishment, huh??? The yellow stars are unique..
get a load of my STARS

Better than blue balls.

Hey, Dean. Smokin?
yep. just ready to pull out of the parking lot at work and head home. AJ Overrun clipped and lit Steve.

Nice. Just pulled in a bit ago myself. NR about halfway. Finish it  off on the deck with a cold one.
Do you want me to change your name to DeckSmoker?  Or you can delete your ID and create a new one for yourself.  :)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/13/2014
« Reply #322 on: August 13, 2014, 08:28:11 PM »

I like the new red, white and blue stars!!! Very patriotic..why not Shaun??? Is he special in a good or bad way???
I didn't sign up in the first 7days, no one wanted me to know this beauty was over here  ;)
Oh..a punishment, huh??? The yellow stars are unique..
get a load of my STARS

Better than blue balls.

Hey, Dean. Smokin?
yep. just ready to pull out of the parking lot at work and head home. AJ Overrun clipped and lit Steve.

Nice. Just pulled in a bit ago myself. NR about halfway. Finish it  off on the deck with a cold one.
Do you want me to change your name to DeckSmoker?  Or you can delete your ID and create a new one for yourself.  :)

Naw.. Deck is technically in the backyard so i'm still covered. Sculpin was a good pairing. Just finishing  off both right now.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/13/2014
« Reply #323 on: August 13, 2014, 08:29:28 PM »

Besides, I have 800 or so already invested in this pseudonym.

« Reply #324 on: August 13, 2014, 08:30:12 PM »

I like the new red, white and blue stars!!! Very patriotic..why not Shaun??? Is he special in a good or bad way???
I didn't sign up in the first 7days, no one wanted me to know this beauty was over here  ;)
Oh..a punishment, huh??? The yellow stars are unique..
get a load of my STARS

Better than blue balls.

Hey, Dean. Smokin?
yep. just ready to pull out of the parking lot at work and head home. AJ Overrun clipped and lit Steve.

Nice. Just pulled in a bit ago myself. NR about halfway. Finish it  off on the deck with a cold one.
Do you want me to change your name to DeckSmoker?  Or you can delete your ID and create a new one for yourself.  :)

Naw.. Deck is technically in the backyard so i'm still covered. Sculpin was a good pairing. Just finishing  off both right now.
I was just finishing up a beer while making dinner.  It's just about ready so I'll be gone for a bit.  Made my signature Penne with Sausage Sauce.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/13/2014
« Reply #325 on: August 13, 2014, 08:36:05 PM »

[...]

Sounds good. Need to get me something myself. Warden has that under control.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #326 on: August 13, 2014, 08:54:21 PM »

storming outside, finshed the cigar in the Jeep. been a damn lousy summer with all these cool wet days.

« Reply #327 on: August 13, 2014, 09:21:30 PM »

storming outside, finshed the cigar in the Jeep. been a damn lousy summer with all these cool wet days.
I don't mind smoking in the car.  I do it all the time.  Glad I have the leather seats though.  By the way, dinner came out great.  Got me a bunch of satisfied customers.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #328 on: August 13, 2014, 09:26:55 PM »

storming outside, finshed the cigar in the Jeep. been a damn lousy summer with all these cool wet days.
I don't mind smoking in the car.  I do it all the time.  Glad I have the leather seats though.  By the way, dinner came out great.  Got me a bunch of satisfied customers.

I had the leftover penne with meatballs and red gravy. still real good quick meal.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #329 on: August 13, 2014, 09:27:31 PM »

[...]

Tony what do you put in the sauce?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23