Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/2/2016
« Reply #135 on: March 02, 2016, 04:46:31 PM »

So, Scott, have you tried the Oskar Blues Death by Coconut? (Irish Porter)
Closest I've had to that seems to be DuClaw Dirty Little Freak  (Coconut, caramel, chocolate Brown Ale)

Quite good if you get a chance to try it. Some 'say' coconut, but you can't really taste it... this is the exception, imho

« Reply #136 on: March 02, 2016, 04:52:32 PM »

So, Scott, have you tried the Oskar Blues Death by Coconut? (Irish Porter)
Speaking of Oskar Blues, here's news for TexDave and Bean:

We started our funky little Oskar Blues Grill & Brew just under 18 years ago when Dale Katechis and his high school sweet-heart stumbled across the small town of Lyons, Colorado while on a road trip north from their home in Alabama.  That Rocky Mountain trip continued east as Oskar Blues Brewery expanded to a second home in the rolling hills of Pisgah National Forrest of Brevard, North Carolina in 2012.  Now, Dale and Oskar Blues are heading south to include Austin, Texas; the Live Music Capital of the World as another place to call home.
We’re stoked to announce the addition of a brewery and taproom music venue in Austin, TX that will be up and running by April 20th, 2016.  We’ve been called “The hottest place to be on a Saturday night in Colorado” by Rolling Stone because of our roots in the Colorado music scene and we’re looking forward to expanding our tradition of soul-savin’ live music in Austin.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/2/2016
« Reply #137 on: March 02, 2016, 04:52:59 PM »

There is also a new DuClaw release that will complement Tony's next Herrera Esteli......or Scott any time.....
Naked Fish (Chocolate Raspberry Stout) or Double Naked Fish (Imperial Chocolate Raspberry Stout)

Founders Rabaeus... probably the worst raspberry beer I've ever had. Having said that, I'd probably give these a try.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/2/2016
« Reply #138 on: March 02, 2016, 04:57:10 PM »

Alrighty, fellas... With the imminent Fru-fru lull on it's way, it's time to hit the road. Peace!

« Reply #139 on: March 02, 2016, 05:02:05 PM »

There is also a new DuClaw release that will complement Tony's next Herrera Esteli......or Scott any time.....
Naked Fish (Chocolate Raspberry Stout) or Double Naked Fish (Imperial Chocolate Raspberry Stout)

Founders Rabaeus... probably the worst raspberry beer I've ever had. Having said that, I'd probably give these a try.
Yea, tried that because I like Founders.......not again.  Don't like any of the lambics or that ilk either.

« Reply #140 on: March 02, 2016, 05:02:33 PM »

I'm following you out, hasta manana.

« Reply #141 on: March 02, 2016, 05:23:25 PM »

I'm following you out, hasta manana.
Right behind yuz.

« Reply #142 on: March 02, 2016, 08:15:34 PM »

Don't follow too close Tony.

« Reply #143 on: March 02, 2016, 08:34:13 PM »

Don't follow too close Tony.
My eldest had a concert at school. It was very nice. They did a little Eagles, some Clapton and a bunch of Steely Dan.

Now I'm picking up some Chinese food and calling it a night. Crazy work day expected tomorrow.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]