Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Today is my 17th anniversary at the Flo-poration. Don't get anything for it, but it's a big number all the same.
I'm sure the 20th will be a big deal.  Maybe Flo herself will deliver your donuts with sprinkles.
I believe I do get a monetary bonus at 20, but Flo delivering me a donut would be nearly as good.

Good morning, Tuesday.

Came in firing with both barrels on that one.

Good morning, Tuesday.

Good morning Mr Bean.
Looks like an old picture. You know those old pin-ups

Good morning, Tuesday.

Good morning Mr Bean.
Looks like an old picture. You know those old pin-ups
It's old, like her, and I won't subject you to the Dean approved current day photo. I prefer to remember her as she was in my adolescent fantasies.

Today is my 17th anniversary at the Flo-poration. Don't get anything for it, but it's a big number all the same.
Congrats. That deserves sprinkles.

Today is my 17th anniversary at the Flo-poration. Don't get anything for it, but it's a big number all the same.
Congrats. That deserves sprinkles.
Thanks. Didn't even realize until today that it had come around again. Time flies when you're doing the exact same shit every day for 8 months, I guess.

Today is my 17th anniversary at the Flo-poration. Don't get anything for it, but it's a big number all the same.
Congrats. That deserves sprinkles.
Thanks. Didn't even realize until today that it had come around again. Time flies when you're doing the exact same shit every day for 8 months, I guess.
You can blame it on COVID isolation but I think time flies no matter what.

Good morning, Tuesday.

Good morning Mr Bean.
Looks like an old picture. You know those old pin-ups
It's old, like her, and I won't subject you to the Dean approved current day photo. I prefer to remember her as she was in my adolescent fantasies.
Who is she?

Today is my 17th anniversary at the Flo-poration. Don't get anything for it, but it's a big number all the same.
Congrats. That deserves sprinkles.
Thanks. Didn't even realize until today that it had come around again. Time flies when you're doing the exact same shit every day for 8 months, I guess.
You can blame it on COVID isolation but I think time flies no matter what.
Once you have kids, that certainly seems to be the case. But the #FakeRona definitely seems to be making it even worse.

Good morning, Tuesday.

Good morning Mr Bean.
Looks like an old picture. You know those old pin-ups
It's old, like her, and I won't subject you to the Dean approved current day photo. I prefer to remember her as she was in my adolescent fantasies.
Who is she?
Sheesh, TooYoungDave, that's Tuesday Weld.  C'mon, man!

Good morning, Tuesday.

Good morning Mr Bean.
Looks like an old picture. You know those old pin-ups
It's old, like her, and I won't subject you to the Dean approved current day photo. I prefer to remember her as she was in my adolescent fantasies.
Who is she?
That's Mark, silly! I thought you had met him at CF? Oh, maybe that was before the transformation.

Good morning, Tuesday.

Good morning Mr Bean.
Looks like an old picture. You know those old pin-ups
It's old, like her, and I won't subject you to the Dean approved current day photo. I prefer to remember her as she was in my adolescent fantasies.
Who is she?
That's Mark, silly! I thought you had met him at CF? Oh, maybe that was before the transformation.
Ok, now I see it. He didn't have his hands in the way last time I saw him.

Good morning, Tuesday.

Good morning Mr Bean.
Looks like an old picture. You know those old pin-ups
It's old, like her, and I won't subject you to the Dean approved current day photo. I prefer to remember her as she was in my adolescent fantasies.
Who is she?
Sheesh, TooYoungDave, that's Tuesday Weld.  C'mon, man!
See, you CAN teach a young dog about old tricks, or something like that. ;)

Good morning, Tuesday.

Good morning Mr Bean.
Looks like an old picture. You know those old pin-ups
It's old, like her, and I won't subject you to the Dean approved current day photo. I prefer to remember her as she was in my adolescent fantasies.
Who is she?
Sheesh, TooYoungDave, that's Tuesday Weld.  C'mon, man!
Yea, C'mon man!

Morning Tony, HeatEmUpDave, BriskRick and FineFlashbackBean.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6