CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: 5/20/2019  (Read 5257 times)

sfish

Re: 5/20/2019
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2019, 11:44:07 AM »

I smoked several cigars this weekend, most notable to me was the Tabernacle CT Seed...very good IMO
Haven't had that particular Tabernacle but I haven't smoked any I didn't like.
I picked one up at Famous during CFest weekend, I highly recommend

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2019, 12:15:14 PM »

Leftover Nachos for lunch here.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2019, 12:18:07 PM »

Good morning cigar butts...!!!  I just don't seem to have much to say any more.  I just cut the grass, surf a little on the computer, and watch YouTube conspiracy theories until I'm too scared to go to bed.. <grin>  I went to my 4 year old great neice's birthday party yesterday, which actually turned out to be allot of fun.  Everyone was talking and bragging about their dogs, which I would too if I had a dog, but here I only have Petey the Parakeet...  My brother-in-law who is basically a good guy, can be a little arrogant at times says, "Have you taught you bird to shake hands yet..?"  I replied, "No, I haven't tried to teach him that one  yet. Why, did you teach your dog how to fly..?"  Between all the rain, I have had some great days for smoking cigars... Yeah..!  I bought a 10 pack of CI Legends by Drew Estate which are really good.  And I've had some Perdomos Lot 23's, Sucker Punch, Acids, and some others...   That's about all I can think of at the moment....   :)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2019, 12:23:14 PM »

Daddy 'O

welcome back.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2019, 12:27:55 PM »

Daddy 'O

welcome back.
Thanks, and I hope your doing ok Dean..., and have all those women in Florida under control ....!!!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2019, 12:28:39 PM »

Good morning cigar butts...!!!  I just don't seem to have much to say any more.  I just cut the grass, surf a little on the computer, and watch YouTube conspiracy theories until I'm too scared to go to bed.. <grin>  I went to my 4 year old great neice's birthday party yesterday, which actually turned out to be allot of fun.  Everyone was talking and bragging about their dogs, which I would too if I had a dog, but here I only have Petey the Parakeet...  My brother-in-law who is basically a good guy, can be a little arrogant at times says, "Have you taught you bird to shake hands yet..?"  I replied, "No, I haven't tried to teach him that one  yet. Why, did you teach your dog how to fly..?"  Between all the rain, I have had some great days for smoking cigars... Yeah..!  I bought a 10 pack of CI Legends by Drew Estate which are really good.  And I've had some Perdomos Lot 23's, Sucker Punch, Acids, and some others...   That's about all I can think of at the moment....   :)
Don't let having nothing to say keep you from posting... I don't.

Glad things are ok with you.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2019, 12:29:15 PM »

Daddy 'O

welcome back.
Thanks, and I hope your doing ok Dean..., and have all those women in Florida under control ....!!!
Hey Dad, great to hear from you.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2019, 12:31:58 PM »

The Prodigal Dad returns.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2019, 12:32:28 PM »

We have 3 sets of sliding glass doors on the waterside of the condo and they are such a bitch to keep clean!  Cleaned 2 of them this morning and every time I look at them now they still look somewhat dirty.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2019, 12:38:38 PM »

Damn Red....  I just noticed your holding a Thompson...!  Darn, now I'm jealous ...  I used to have one when I was a kid, but it was made by Matty Mettel and shot perforated caps...  On YouTube, Hickock 45 has a good demo of one. 

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2019, 12:40:40 PM »

Daddy 'O

welcome back.
only one woman now.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2019, 12:45:27 PM »

Daddy 'O

welcome back.
Hey Dad, great to hear from you.
Thanks for the welcome guys...  (Tony, Dave's, and Dean...)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2019, 12:51:14 PM »

Damn Red....  I just noticed your holding a Thompson...!  Darn, now I'm jealous ...  I used to have one when I was a kid, but it was made by Matty Mettel and shot perforated caps...  On YouTube, Hickock 45 has a good demo of one.
Yeah, wish I had one of my very own.  I also had a Mattel Version many moons ago.

And on the very topic of guns my Utah CCP just came in the mail. 

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2019, 01:02:08 PM »

Daddy 'O

welcome back.
only one woman now.
Lounging around with a bathing suit on, you really have started making some changes!

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2019, 01:06:27 PM »

how is Petey?

One day, the circus is in town. A little man walks up to the ringmaster and asks to be put in the show for the circus. The ringmaster, skeptical that this short little man can do anything, asks the man "Show me what you've got."

The little man starts running around the circus tent, flapping his arms wildly. Soon enough, he starts flying through the air. He zips around, doing all sorts of flips.

He finally comes to a rest next to the ringmaster. Completely out of breath, he asks the ringmaster "So? What'd ya think?"

The ringmaster looks at him and says, "Is that all you do? Bird imitations?"
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6