Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Travellin Dave must have used Beans Travel Agent.

Morning Travellin Dave
No, did it to myself.  Only way to meet company expectations and be in two places at once... :-\
Wow, what does it take to exceed expectations ?
Haven't gotten the walk on water thing and doing the travel at no cost, so expectations unlikely to be met.
Maybe you just need to "Drink the Koolaid"
If it hasn't happened by now, it ain't gonna happen.

Was considering asking one of my colleagues watch me rub one out this morning but now I'm afraid it might be construed as inappropriate behavior.
As long as you're not asking for a Monica treatment, you should be OK.

Was considering asking one of my colleagues watch me rub one out this morning but now I'm afraid it might be construed as inappropriate behavior.
As long as you're not asking for a Monica treatment, you should be OK.
I guess it would depend on the colleague.

where are the the men that were sexually harrasses during the last 30 years?

where are the the men that were sexually harrasses during the last 30 years?
Pretty sure there is a statute of limitations.

where are the the men that were sexually harrasses during the last 30 years?
Looking for someone to do it

Another One Headed your way early today Dean, at least this one was in a pretty cool old wood trawler.
the roads here are 'crawling' with them.
I was gone for a while but there has been a steady flow of them coming down the waterway this morning.

Been wanting to try the new CAO Anaconda and the Page has the best price I have seen so ordered myself a Christmas Present.

https://www.cigarpage.com/nice-to-c-a-o-press-the-flesh-cao-deals-amazon-anaconda.html

Time to head out for some lunch, picking up Boyz FIL to go with us as he is really getting cabin fever and needs to get out while the weather is so nice today.

Time to head out for some lunch, picking up Boyz FIL to go with us as he is really getting cabin fever and needs to get out while the weather is so nice today.
I'm stopping at Home Depot after the noon meeting for a hot Italian sausage with peppers and onions.

Time to head out for some lunch, picking up Boyz FIL to go with us as he is really getting cabin fever and needs to get out while the weather is so nice today.
I'm stopping at Home Depot after the noon meeting for a hot Italian sausage with peppers and onions.
Obviously Home Depots in FLA are cooler than in WA.  Morning, muchachos.

Been wanting to try the new CAO Anaconda and the Page has the best price I have seen so ordered myself a Christmas Present.

https://www.cigarpage.com/nice-to-c-a-o-press-the-flesh-cao-deals-amazon-anaconda.html
Very nice, I was impressed with the Amazon Basins

The offer from Michael at the Sis for 10 Tatuaje Cabaiguan Guapos for $54.99...deal or no?  $5.49 a stick is not usually deal territory for me.  Just checking.

The offer from Michael at the Sis for 10 Tatuaje Cabaiguan Guapos for $54.99...deal or no?  $5.49 a stick is not usually deal territory for me.  Just checking.
My opinion is ok, not really good but seems to be the going rate lately. Morning Raz

Good deal here if you can couple with free shipping:

https://www.famous-smoke.com/la+riqueza+no.+4+5+pack+cigars/item+34361
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7