CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: 5/20/2017  (Read 3910 times)

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
Re: 5/20/2017
« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2017, 05:42:23 PM »

For those that have some of the Free Room 101  Brass Knuckle Cigar Scissors - they don't cut very good to start with and after a few cuts they are terrible.  Also you are limited to about a 48 RG max with them and they don't work on box pressed cigars.
Other than that, they're just great.
Yeah, they work ok on 3 or 4 Lanceros
Got your bare knuckles seegar band too?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2017, 06:38:16 PM »

I've got an excuse (well I always do). I'm at the boys baseball game now and I've got a dozen little girls at the house for daughter#2's birthday party.
So what is your excuse?
The excuse is that these kids won't leave my fucking house and I'm exhausted. I've purposely been doing parties outside the home so that after 90 minutes or so you just leave. My daughter begged us to have it at the house. Wish I could say, "never again", but I'm sure it'll happen again before too long.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #62 on: May 20, 2017, 06:49:51 PM »

I've got an excuse (well I always do). I'm at the boys baseball game now and I've got a dozen little girls at the house for daughter#2's birthday party.
So what is your excuse?
The excuse is that these kids won't leave my fucking house and I'm exhausted. I've purposely been doing parties outside the home so that after 90 minutes or so you just leave. My daughter begged us to have it at the house. Wish I could say, "never again", but I'm sure it'll happen again before too long.
LOL, I feel your pain.

tcarblu

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #63 on: May 20, 2017, 07:01:42 PM »

Since my last post, lost water supply to house, after emergency call, he replaced the capacitor on the well pump, and presto, water again. Very happy with the response on a Saturday late afternoon.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #64 on: May 20, 2017, 07:17:54 PM »

Since my last post, lost water supply to house, after emergency call, he replaced the capacitor on the well pump, and presto, water again. Very happy with the response on a Saturday late afternoon.
That is some good service!

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #65 on: May 20, 2017, 07:34:42 PM »

So what is your excuse?
Daddy's little girl.  You ol' softy.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #66 on: May 20, 2017, 11:40:48 PM »

GFY!

Bunch of Fukkin' Humbugs!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]