Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2017, 09:03:45 AM »

Corned Beef in the crock pot turned out great, never did it that way before but definitely the best one I have ever cooked.
we ate at 5pm and the corn beef was great. 9 hours and it wasn't soup! just fell apart with a fork.
Morning Dean, glad yours turned out well too.  Did you cook it in the oven?
on the stove. braised the fat side, seasoned, covered with water, cooked on low, added carrots, potatoes, and onions the last 3 hours.

« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2017, 09:08:57 AM »

Suspect in Lake Travis double homicide is dead after Mississippi police chase

PIKE COUNTY, Miss. (KXAN) — Randall Lee Burrows, the suspect in Wednesday night’s double homicide near Lake Travis, is dead following a police chase in Pike County, Mississippi.

Deputies say Burrows shot himself in a field just outside of the town of Summit. Law enforcement is not aware of any connections he had to Mississippi.

At around 4:33 p.m. Friday, a tag reader registered Randall Lee Burrows’ license plate, according to KXAN sister station WJTV.

The U.S. Marshal’s Service with the Mississippi Highway Patrol located Burrows in his white Ford Escape and pursued him, ending up in Summit, not far from the border with Louisiana. The Travis County Sheriff’s Office said he ran seven cars off the highway, drove into a field, had a very short standoff with the highway patrol, and then held a firearm to his head.
Good, saves on the unnecessary cost of a trial and incarceration.
And no chance of doing it again!
Just learned he lived not too far at all from me.
Yikes!
Crazies everywhere
Commies!

« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2017, 09:09:10 AM »

Corned Beef in the crock pot turned out great, never did it that way before but definitely the best one I have ever cooked.
we ate at 5pm and the corn beef was great. 9 hours and it wasn't soup! just fell apart with a fork.
Morning Dean, glad yours turned out well too.  Did you cook it in the oven?
on the stove. braised the fat side, seasoned, covered with water, cooked on low, added carrots, potatoes, and onions the last 3 hours.
That is how I have always cooked them just usually put everything in and cooked about 2-3 hours.

I add some Louisiana Crab Boil to mine to enhance the flavor.

« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2017, 09:11:32 AM »

41° and sunny. getting ready for a lincheon at 11am of 100 people were invited to last night.
AF Curly Head Delux and coffee.
Linchpins, they aren't just for lincheon anymore.  Or is that lynching?

« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2017, 09:19:13 AM »

Profound morning words from the CB today.

« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2017, 09:19:46 AM »

Fishy didn't check in from the ice this morning...

« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2017, 09:43:53 AM »

off to the luncheon.

« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2017, 09:49:04 AM »

Good morning, gents. Dropping off #1 daughter at Saturday school. What's going on here?

« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2017, 09:50:15 AM »

Corned Beef in the crock pot turned out great, never did it that way before but definitely the best one I have ever cooked.
I may have to give that a shot. Been using the crock a whole bunch lately.

« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2017, 09:53:56 AM »

Corned Beef in the crock pot turned out great, never did it that way before but definitely the best one I have ever cooked.
I may have to give that a shot. Been using the crock a whole bunch lately.
I never used one before for actual cooking but sure worked good with that corned beef.

« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2017, 09:54:14 AM »

Morning Mayor

« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2017, 10:03:57 AM »

Cinnamon Belgian Waffles with Somewhat Local Honey and Crispy Bacon for breakfast.
Mmmmm. That sounds nummy.

« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2017, 10:05:02 AM »

41° and sunny. getting ready for a lincheon at 11am of 100 people were invited to last night.
AF Curly Head Delux and coffee.
Are lincheons still very popular in the South?

« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2017, 10:06:26 AM »

41° and sunny. getting ready for a lincheon at 11am of 100 people were invited to last night.
AF Curly Head Delux and coffee.
Are lincheons still very popular in the South?
Only For women

« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2017, 10:06:27 AM »

Fishy didn't check in from the ice this morning...
Probably because it's not Sunday.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6