Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17

« Reply #225 on: August 25, 2014, 05:03:28 PM »

Afternoon gents.  Been awhile.  Just lit up one of those big 1 cent OOO's.  Pretty tasty.
Good afternoon Mark!
Afternoon Shaun.  It's only Monday and I'm already looking forward to the three day weekend.

« Reply #226 on: August 25, 2014, 05:04:36 PM »

Oh, and by way of follow-up, some of you may recall the Xikar lighter I sent back to the mfg for repair/replacement?  Xikar responded that since it had CI emblazoned on it that they would refer it to CI.  I figured oh well, wasn't working anyway.

Well lo and behold, CI sends me a replacement, free of charge.  So the vaunted Xikar warranty does indeed work, even once removed.
Will wonders never cease?
Indeed.
That's great news!  CI has always been great to me regarding missing shipments, etc...not regarding banter stability or links working though ;)

« Reply #227 on: August 25, 2014, 05:05:20 PM »

Afternoon gents.  Been awhile.  Just lit up one of those big 1 cent OOO's.  Pretty tasty.
Good afternoon Mark!
Afternoon Shaun.  It's only Monday and I'm already looking forward to the three day weekend.
Amen to that brother!  Mowing the lawn tonight after work...then I need to go grocery shopping and give the dog a bath...not my idea of a restful Monday night!

« Reply #228 on: August 25, 2014, 05:07:37 PM »

you guys are TOO funny.

the new nut bus driver started this morning. didn't take long to replace me.
dean no matter how great a job you do or did, it helps to maintain the perspective,
that they can replace the pope or the president.  with the pope you get white smoke and
a bunch of cardinals locked in a room. must be the secret handshakes.
Good afternoon Flip!
hello back guys, just finished vacation in Lancaster PA.  i think next year Vegas, or back to see the bikini babes in Hawaii.  just can take so much of those Amish women  in their provocative wardrobe.
Don't be talking about such Tony will have another boner before the day is over and we don't need that around here.
Too late!  Your buggy or mine?
Travellin Dave is the closest buggy for you.  Dean will drive.
Thanks for offerin' me up there buddy!
Just say PB Beer and he is there!
Pabst Blue Ribbon beer?
No, I'm thinking Peanut butter beer.  had some Yuengling beer in PA myself, got grief on face book for tasting, Boxcar beer, ginger mango flavor.
I like the Yuengling Golden Lager they make
Like the Yuengling as a day to day beer. Hooray BEER!
It's not available here, but I have enjoyed it when "up north".  Not a bad beer, don't know why anyone would catch grief for drinking it.

« Reply #229 on: August 25, 2014, 05:08:03 PM »

[...]

I wish we got it here in ND, I have only had it in FL

« Reply #230 on: August 25, 2014, 05:23:44 PM »

Afternoon gents.  Been awhile.  Just lit up one of those big 1 cent OOO's.  Pretty tasty.
Afternoon Bean.  Hot and dry enough for you?

« Reply #231 on: August 25, 2014, 05:27:08 PM »

CG87 out, time to go cut some grass!  Have a good night gents, rest up for Bitchin' Tuesday!

« Reply #232 on: August 25, 2014, 06:01:49 PM »

CG87 out, time to go cut some grass!  Have a good night gents, rest up for Bitchin' Tuesday!
Later Shaun.  Don't forget to wash the dog, I'm sure he's really looking forward to that!

« Reply #233 on: August 25, 2014, 06:02:16 PM »

Afternoon gents.  Been awhile.  Just lit up one of those big 1 cent OOO's.  Pretty tasty.
Afternoon Bean.  Hot and dry enough for you?
No kidding.  At least we didn't have this in June like years past.

« Reply #234 on: August 25, 2014, 06:17:41 PM »

Afternoon gents.  Been awhile.  Just lit up one of those big 1 cent OOO's.  Pretty tasty.
Afternoon Bean.  Hot and dry enough for you?
No kidding.  At least we didn't have this in June like years past.
[/quotes
Amen on that

« Reply #235 on: August 25, 2014, 07:51:38 PM »

Sheesh?
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 8/25/2014
« Reply #236 on: August 25, 2014, 08:06:56 PM »

Indeed.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #237 on: August 25, 2014, 08:20:41 PM »

back from dinner. had a really nice time. they are a great family. I'm going to miss them all.

EPC 2nd robusto and coffee.

« Reply #238 on: August 25, 2014, 08:37:14 PM »

back from dinner. had a really nice time. they are a great family. I'm going to miss them all.

EPC 2nd robusto and coffee.
I smoked the EPC 2nd torp on the way home.  Always a decent smoke.  But now the pizza is ready and I have to go pick it up.  I'm hoping to get another one in tonight (cigar, get your mind out of the gutter, sheesh).
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #239 on: August 25, 2014, 08:48:22 PM »

back from dinner. had a really nice time. they are a great family. I'm going to miss them all.

EPC 2nd robusto and coffee.
I smoked the EPC 2nd torp on the way home.  Always a decent smoke.  But now the pizza is ready and I have to go pick it up.  I'm hoping to get another one in tonight (cigar, get your mind out of the gutter, sheesh).
hey, I was thinking cigar Tony. lol.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17