« Reply #120 on: August 25, 2014, 11:30:12 AM »

ESPN Alert... Tiger and coach Sean Foley, done.

That should solve all his injury woes.
Never was a believer in his swing with Foley, not sad to see that relationship end.

« Reply #121 on: August 25, 2014, 11:33:38 AM »

ESPN Alert... Tiger and coach Sean Foley, done.

That should solve all his injury woes.
Never was a believer in his swing with Foley, not sad to see that relationship end.
He needs to bring his dad back.  Don't we have that technology yet?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #122 on: August 25, 2014, 11:38:16 AM »

last of the packing is layed out on the living room floor. I'm good to go.
I think I should turn on my avvys for your last couple of days.
don't worry Tony. they will be simple and to the point. no nudity, sorry.

« Reply #123 on: August 25, 2014, 11:38:33 AM »

ESPN Alert... Tiger and coach Sean Foley, done.

That should solve all his injury woes.
Never was a believer in his swing with Foley, not sad to see that relationship end.
He needs to bring his dad back.  Don't we have that technology yet?
Far better golfer when on the Denny's Tour might need to go back there occasionally for a tune-up.

« Reply #124 on: August 25, 2014, 11:41:15 AM »

ESPN Alert... Tiger and coach Sean Foley, done.

That should solve all his injury woes.
Never was a believer in his swing with Foley, not sad to see that relationship end.
He needs to bring his dad back.  Don't we have that technology yet?
Far better golfer when on the Denny's Tour might need to go back there occasionally for a tune-up.
Yeah, he stopped winning majors right after he stopped banging broads 6 at a time. Not hard to see what needs to change. Haha.

« Reply #125 on: August 25, 2014, 11:42:55 AM »

ESPN Alert... Tiger and coach Sean Foley, done.

That should solve all his injury woes.
Never was a believer in his swing with Foley, not sad to see that relationship end.
He needs to bring his dad back.  Don't we have that technology yet?
Far better golfer when on the Denny's Tour might need to go back there occasionally for a tune-up.
Yeah, he stopped winning majors right after he stopped banging broads 6 at a time. Not hard to see what needs to change. Haha.
Bingo!  Hopefully Tiger and Dustin can room together on the tour next year and get their groove back! They would have been a fun Ryder Cup team   ;)

« Reply #126 on: August 25, 2014, 11:51:10 AM »

ESPN Alert... Tiger and coach Sean Foley, done.

That should solve all his injury woes.
Never was a believer in his swing with Foley, not sad to see that relationship end.
He needs to bring his dad back.  Don't we have that technology yet?
Far better golfer when on the Denny's Tour might need to go back there occasionally for a tune-up.
Yeah, he stopped winning majors right after he stopped banging broads 6 at a time. Not hard to see what needs to change. Haha.
Bingo!  Hopefully Tiger and Dustin can room together on the tour next year and get their groove back! They would have been a fun Ryder Cup team   ;)
Ride her cup?

« Reply #127 on: August 25, 2014, 11:52:29 AM »

ESPN Alert... Tiger and coach Sean Foley, done.

That should solve all his injury woes.
Never was a believer in his swing with Foley, not sad to see that relationship end.
He needs to bring his dad back.  Don't we have that technology yet?
Far better golfer when on the Denny's Tour might need to go back there occasionally for a tune-up.
Yeah, he stopped winning majors right after he stopped banging broads 6 at a time. Not hard to see what needs to change. Haha.
Bingo!  Hopefully Tiger and Dustin can room together on the tour next year and get their groove back! They would have been a fun Ryder Cup team   ;)
Ride her cup?
Nice one Tony....better quit while you're ahead.

« Reply #128 on: August 25, 2014, 11:55:00 AM »

Looks like Tatuaje has an even cheaper line that the Tatoo's....Tatuaje Serie P
Must have a lot of tobacco left over after the good stuff is used.  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/84654/tatuaje-series-p/

« Reply #129 on: August 25, 2014, 11:59:19 AM »

Looks like Tatuaje has an even cheaper line that the Tatoo's....Tatuaje Serie P
Must have a lot of tobacco left over after the good stuff is used.  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/84654/tatuaje-series-p/
I feel like these are not new.  Unless I'm mixing 'em up with a Serie some other letter?  Even recall smoking it and being unimpressed.

« Reply #130 on: August 25, 2014, 12:04:35 PM »

Looks like Tatuaje has an even cheaper line that the Tatoo's....Tatuaje Serie P
Must have a lot of tobacco left over after the good stuff is used.  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/84654/tatuaje-series-p/
Wonder if they're short filler. Copy is a bit vague on that part.

« Reply #131 on: August 25, 2014, 12:13:37 PM »

Looks like Tatuaje has an even cheaper line that the Tatoo's....Tatuaje Serie P
Must have a lot of tobacco left over after the good stuff is used.  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/84654/tatuaje-series-p/
I feel like these are not new.  Unless I'm mixing 'em up with a Serie some other letter?  Even recall smoking it and being unimpressed.
The Ps have been out for a couple years if I recall correctly...I think they were just renamed.

« Reply #132 on: August 25, 2014, 12:17:48 PM »

Looks like Tatuaje has an even cheaper line that the Tatoo's....Tatuaje Serie P
Must have a lot of tobacco left over after the good stuff is used.  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/84654/tatuaje-series-p/
I feel like these are not new.  Unless I'm mixing 'em up with a Serie some other letter?  Even recall smoking it and being unimpressed.
The Ps have been out for a couple years if I recall correctly...I think they were just renamed.
You're right, definitely not new. Famous has reviews of them going back to 2012.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 8/25/2014
« Reply #133 on: August 25, 2014, 12:22:01 PM »

Looks like Tatuaje has an even cheaper line that the Tatoo's....Tatuaje Serie P
Must have a lot of tobacco left over after the good stuff is used.  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/84654/tatuaje-series-p/
I feel like these are not new.  Unless I'm mixing 'em up with a Serie some other letter?  Even recall smoking it and being unimpressed.
The Ps have been out for a couple years if I recall correctly...I think they were just renamed.

The Tat Series P has been around for quite a while.  06, I think.  I have a box of 08s kicking around.  It used to be a mixed filler (40 long, 60 medium) lower priming blend of the Havana VI with an Eucadorian Hababo wrapper.  Nothing fancy, low priming.

In 2011 the cigar was changed to an Ecuadorian Sumatra wrapper and different vitolas, not sure about the blend.  The current wrapper is a lower priming of the Ambos Mundos Sumatra.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 8/25/2014
« Reply #134 on: August 25, 2014, 12:26:16 PM »

And I just looked at CI's copy and it is all wrong, unless this is a new 2014 version.  But those are the same vitolas as the 2011 re-blend, so whatever.  Wouldn't be the first time CI didn't know what the fuck it was doing.