dwgbryant

« Reply #105 on: August 25, 2014, 10:44:42 AM »

It should be about time for 2D to wake up.
been awake for a long time. wife stopped over yesterday afternoon to say goodbye. she just left. we resolved a lot of issues, shed a few tears, talked, shed more tears. she realizes now what was wrong, last week anyway. so it's goodbye, and at good terms.
Well glad you are leaving out on good terms but we were getting worried about you.  Afraid she cut your nuts off or something!
doesn't matter, I'm retired again, no more nuts.

« Reply #106 on: August 25, 2014, 10:45:07 AM »

Happy Monday morning, guys.
Morning Tony. Had a maple-bacon donut for you in OBX last week, stellar
I had my first one of those last week, oddly enough. Om nom nom.
Here it is:
I just got a boner.
Thanks for pointing that out....sorry I didn't notice.

« Reply #107 on: August 25, 2014, 10:45:54 AM »

It should be about time for 2D to wake up.
been awake for a long time. wife stopped over yesterday afternoon to say goodbye. she just left. we resolved a lot of issues, shed a few tears, talked, shed more tears. she realizes now what was wrong, last week anyway. so it's goodbye, and at good terms.
Well glad you are leaving out on good terms but we were getting worried about you.  Afraid she cut your nuts off or something!
doesn't matter, I'm retired again, no more nuts.
No more NY nuts anyway....you have a whole new bunch of tropical nuts and fruits to get used to.

« Reply #108 on: August 25, 2014, 10:47:18 AM »

Ave Maria Holy Grail (salomon) going here (thank you KC) while I reflect on the past.

good morning guys.
Screw the past dream about the future!
Yup, cry a little in your (root) beer on New Years Eve, then only look forward young man!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #109 on: August 25, 2014, 10:47:23 AM »

Ave Maria Holy Grail (salomon) going here (thank you KC) while I reflect on the past.

good morning guys.
Screw the past dream about the future!
reflection is good for the soul, and brightens the future.

« Reply #110 on: August 25, 2014, 10:47:57 AM »

It should be about time for 2D to wake up.
been awake for a long time. wife stopped over yesterday afternoon to say goodbye. she just left. we resolved a lot of issues, shed a few tears, talked, shed more tears. she realizes now what was wrong, last week anyway. so it's goodbye, and at good terms.
Well glad you are leaving out on good terms but we were getting worried about you.  Afraid she cut your nuts off or something!
Makes for lighter travel.  Is that so bad?

« Reply #111 on: August 25, 2014, 11:03:16 AM »

It should be about time for 2D to wake up.
been awake for a long time. wife stopped over yesterday afternoon to say goodbye. she just left. we resolved a lot of issues, shed a few tears, talked, shed more tears. she realizes now what was wrong, last week anyway. so it's goodbye, and at good terms.
Well glad you are leaving out on good terms but we were getting worried about you.  Afraid she cut your nuts off or something!
Makes for lighter travel.  Is that so bad?
Nope, helps with gas mileage.

« Reply #112 on: August 25, 2014, 11:05:38 AM »

Happy Monday morning, guys.
Morning Tony. Had a maple-bacon donut for you in OBX last week, stellar
I had my first one of those last week, oddly enough. Om nom nom.
Here it is:
I just got a boner.
You even have a place to stick it. Can you imagine Tony in the bedroom in front of his wife wearing only a donut?

« Reply #113 on: August 25, 2014, 11:05:54 AM »

It should be about time for 2D to wake up.
been awake for a long time. wife stopped over yesterday afternoon to say goodbye. she just left. we resolved a lot of issues, shed a few tears, talked, shed more tears. she realizes now what was wrong, last week anyway. so it's goodbye, and at good terms.
Well glad you are leaving out on good terms but we were getting worried about you.  Afraid she cut your nuts off or something!
Makes for lighter travel.  Is that so bad?
Nope, helps with gas mileage.
LMFBA!

« Reply #114 on: August 25, 2014, 11:06:56 AM »

Happy Monday morning, guys.
Morning Tony. Had a maple-bacon donut for you in OBX last week, stellar
I had my first one of those last week, oddly enough. Om nom nom.
Here it is:
I just got a boner.
You even have a place to stick it. Can you imagine Tony in the bedroom in front of his wife wearing only a donut?
Rest assured, I would NEVER desecrate a donut like that.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/25/2014
« Reply #115 on: August 25, 2014, 11:07:03 AM »

Happy Monday morning, guys.
Morning Tony. Had a maple-bacon donut for you in OBX last week, stellar
I had my first one of those last week, oddly enough. Om nom nom.
Here it is:
I just got a boner.
Thanks for pointing that out....sorry I didn't notice.

Ooooh, there it is. Looks like a penis... only smaller.  ;)

« Reply #116 on: August 25, 2014, 11:16:45 AM »

Happy Monday morning, guys.
Morning Tony. Had a maple-bacon donut for you in OBX last week, stellar
I had my first one of those last week, oddly enough. Om nom nom.
Here it is:
I just got a boner.
You even have a place to stick it. Can you imagine Tony in the bedroom in front of his wife wearing only a donut?
Rest assured, I would NEVER desecrate a donut like that.
But it may be your best opportunity for a little oral action.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #117 on: August 25, 2014, 11:22:23 AM »

last of the packing is layed out on the living room floor. I'm good to go.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/25/2014
« Reply #118 on: August 25, 2014, 11:28:53 AM »

ESPN Alert... Tiger and coach Sean Foley, done.

That should solve all his injury woes.

« Reply #119 on: August 25, 2014, 11:29:38 AM »

last of the packing is layed out on the living room floor. I'm good to go.
I think I should turn on my avvys for your last couple of days.