Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17

« Reply #210 on: August 25, 2014, 04:00:46 PM »

nap time before dinner with the landlord's family. later guys.
that's fast, you already taking family naps... I'm impressed.

« Reply #211 on: August 25, 2014, 04:06:03 PM »

nap time before dinner with the landlord's family. later guys.
that's fast, you already taking family naps... I'm impressed.
Make sure to be the big spoon!

« Reply #212 on: August 25, 2014, 04:17:52 PM »

just finished a weeks worth of work email...  sheesh! ???

« Reply #213 on: August 25, 2014, 04:18:41 PM »

you guys are TOO funny.

the new nut bus driver started this morning. didn't take long to replace me.
dean no matter how great a job you do or did, it helps to maintain the perspective,
that they can replace the pope or the president.  with the pope you get white smoke and
a bunch of cardinals locked in a room. must be the secret handshakes.
Good afternoon Flip!
hello back guys, just finished vacation in Lancaster PA.  i think next year Vegas, or back to see the bikini babes in Hawaii.  just can take so much of those Amish women  in their provocative wardrobe.
Don't be talking about such Tony will have another boner before the day is over and we don't need that around here.
Too late!  Your buggy or mine?
Travellin Dave is the closest buggy for you.  Dean will drive.
Thanks for offerin' me up there buddy!
Just say PB Beer and he is there!
Pabst Blue Ribbon beer?

« Reply #214 on: August 25, 2014, 04:18:55 PM »

well today has been real, and its' been fun, it just hasn't been real fun!  ::)

« Reply #215 on: August 25, 2014, 04:19:08 PM »

Afternoon gents.  Been awhile.  Just lit up one of those big 1 cent OOO's.  Pretty tasty.

« Reply #216 on: August 25, 2014, 04:21:49 PM »

[...]

No, I'm thinking Peanut butter beer.  had some Yuengling beer in PA myself, got grief on face book for tasting, Boxcar beer, ginger mango flavor.

« Reply #217 on: August 25, 2014, 04:22:26 PM »

Oh, and by way of follow-up, some of you may recall the Xikar lighter I sent back to the mfg for repair/replacement?  Xikar responded that since it had CI emblazoned on it that they would refer it to CI.  I figured oh well, wasn't working anyway.

Well lo and behold, CI sends me a replacement, free of charge.  So the vaunted Xikar warranty does indeed work, even once removed.

« Reply #218 on: August 25, 2014, 04:32:55 PM »

Afternoon gents.  Been awhile.  Just lit up one of those big 1 cent OOO's.  Pretty tasty.
Good afternoon Mark!

« Reply #219 on: August 25, 2014, 04:33:31 PM »

[...]

I like the Yuengling Golden Lager they make

« Reply #220 on: August 25, 2014, 04:34:52 PM »

Oh, and by way of follow-up, some of you may recall the Xikar lighter I sent back to the mfg for repair/replacement?  Xikar responded that since it had CI emblazoned on it that they would refer it to CI.  I figured oh well, wasn't working anyway.

Well lo and behold, CI sends me a replacement, free of charge.  So the vaunted Xikar warranty does indeed work, even once removed.
Will wonders never cease?

« Reply #221 on: August 25, 2014, 04:49:12 PM »

Oh, and by way of follow-up, some of you may recall the Xikar lighter I sent back to the mfg for repair/replacement?  Xikar responded that since it had CI emblazoned on it that they would refer it to CI.  I figured oh well, wasn't working anyway.

Well lo and behold, CI sends me a replacement, free of charge.  So the vaunted Xikar warranty does indeed work, even once removed.
Will wonders never cease?
hello Mr. Cigar breath, good day guys...

« Reply #222 on: August 25, 2014, 04:49:13 PM »

[...]

Like the Yuengling as a day to day beer. Hooray BEER!

« Reply #223 on: August 25, 2014, 04:57:41 PM »

[...]

BEER! BEER! BEER! BEER!

« Reply #224 on: August 25, 2014, 05:01:55 PM »

Oh, and by way of follow-up, some of you may recall the Xikar lighter I sent back to the mfg for repair/replacement?  Xikar responded that since it had CI emblazoned on it that they would refer it to CI.  I figured oh well, wasn't working anyway.

Well lo and behold, CI sends me a replacement, free of charge.  So the vaunted Xikar warranty does indeed work, even once removed.
Will wonders never cease?
Indeed.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17