dwgbryant

« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2014, 08:00:30 AM »

off on my gathering mission.

« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2014, 08:02:45 AM »

What's going on, ladies?
Morning Tony, NFM.
Sup Dave?
Not much. Wedding to go to tonight, hopefully there'll be an open bar when I can get the wife drunk, make things easier on me tonight. You know, going straight to bed, not having to have any conversations about life. ;)
I am with ya on that...always easier when they pass out early  ;D

« Reply #62 on: August 22, 2014, 08:03:34 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave. off to drop the Jeep off for recall work, then walking to the nut house, next town west. my last day of county employment. see ya.
Have a good last day, Dean.
It would be a good day to drop them all off and leave them somewhere they don't belong.
LMAO

« Reply #63 on: August 22, 2014, 08:05:39 AM »

What's going on, ladies?
Morning Tony, NFM.
Sup Dave?
Not much. Wedding to go to tonight, hopefully there'll be an open bar when I can get the wife drunk, make things easier on me tonight. You know, going straight to bed, not having to have any conversations about life. ;)
I am with ya on that...always easier when they pass out early  ;D
Tequila makes their clothes fall off! ;D

« Reply #64 on: August 22, 2014, 08:06:01 AM »

Morning Tony and Yellowstar.

« Reply #65 on: August 22, 2014, 08:06:47 AM »

What's going on, ladies?
Morning Tony, NFM.
I would think that's a good thing, no?
Not sure what you thought I meant, but I was saying hi to Shaun, aka Non-Founding Member. Haha.
Not fucking much.  Ha.

« Reply #66 on: August 22, 2014, 08:08:27 AM »

Morning Tony and Yellowstar.
Good mornin Tex!

« Reply #67 on: August 22, 2014, 08:08:37 AM »

What's going on, ladies?
Morning Tony, NFM.
I would think that's a good thing, no?
Not sure what you thought I meant, but I was saying hi to Shaun, aka Non-Founding Member. Haha.
Not fucking much.  Ha.
Ha, I'm gonna remember that. Next time Shaun asks me what's up, I'm gonna say NFM, NFM.

« Reply #68 on: August 22, 2014, 08:08:55 AM »

What's going on, ladies?
Morning Tony, NFM.
I would think that's a good thing, no?
Not sure what you thought I meant, but I was saying hi to Shaun, aka Non-Founding Member. Haha.
Not fucking much.  Ha.
And I thought this was Friendly Friday

« Reply #69 on: August 22, 2014, 08:11:04 AM »

What's going on, ladies?
Morning Tony, NFM.
Sup Dave?
Not much. Wedding to go to tonight, hopefully there'll be an open bar when I can get the wife drunk, make things easier on me tonight. You know, going straight to bed, not having to have any conversations about life. ;)
LMFAO.  Every time we sit in front of the tv and get settled in, after the opening scene my wife will pause it and start a conversation.  I usually make it curt and we proceed.  Two seconds later she pauses it and gives me another prolific thought;  i.e., what color should the bathroom be if we ever get around to finishing the basement?

« Reply #70 on: August 22, 2014, 08:13:59 AM »

What's going on, ladies?
Morning Tony, NFM.
I would think that's a good thing, no?
Not sure what you thought I meant, but I was saying hi to Shaun, aka Non-Founding Member. Haha.
Not fucking much.  Ha.
Ha, I'm gonna remember that. Next time Shaun asks me what's up, I'm gonna say NFM, NFM.
NFM. GFY NFM.

« Reply #71 on: August 22, 2014, 08:18:14 AM »

Morning good sirs!   Gonna be a quick hi and bye today and tomorrow. TGIF!

« Reply #72 on: August 22, 2014, 08:19:13 AM »

Morning good sirs!   Gonna be a quick hi and bye today and tomorrow. TGIF!
Morning, SDDave. Heading home today?

« Reply #73 on: August 22, 2014, 08:20:09 AM »

What's going on, ladies?
Morning Tony, NFM.
Sup Dave?
Not much. Wedding to go to tonight, hopefully there'll be an open bar when I can get the wife drunk, make things easier on me tonight. You know, going straight to bed, not having to have any conversations about life. ;)
LMFAO.  Every time we sit in front of the tv and get settled in, after the opening scene my wife will pause it and start a conversation.  I usually make it curt and we proceed.  Two seconds later she pauses it and gives me another prolific thought;  i.e., what color should the bathroom be if we ever get around to finishing the basement?
I know EXACTLY what you mean. Sometimes I think she waits to talk to me about stuff until a show just I'm watching comes on.

« Reply #74 on: August 22, 2014, 08:28:38 AM »

Morning good sirs!   Gonna be a quick hi and bye today and tomorrow. TGIF!
Morning, SDDave. Heading home today?
Morning Left Coast Davewith a Hi and By have a smooth trip home.