CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18

Author Topic: 8/21/2014  (Read 26365 times)

dwgbryant

Re: 8/21/2014
« Reply #135 on: August 21, 2014, 10:58:08 AM »

Hope everyone is happy we have finally driven the banter to Cigars! ;D
sorry, let's get back to peanut butter/jelly/coconut/raspberry beer.

dogdays

« Reply #136 on: August 21, 2014, 10:59:20 AM »

Bill Clinton Now Enjoys $1,000 Cigars

Bill Clinton enjoys a Gurkha cigar, "the Rolls Royce of the cigar industry." He "loves the Gurkhas," Gurkha chief executive officer Kaizad Hansotia, maker of the HMR cigar, which stands for His Majesty's Reserve. It is, according to Hansotia, "the world's most expensive cigar."

One box is $25,000 -- and the price will rise next year to $30,000. "The cigars are close to $1,000 each," says the cigar boss.

Guess I'm gonna have to wait for CI to put these up at a 99% discount before I can try... hope I can wait that long.  ::)
the price quoted WAS with the 99% discount.
And to think we have been bashing Ghurka's for years - we must be dumb or something I guess.  Or maybe we just ain't cool?
......... but it's Bill Clinton. he's not the smartest guy in America.
Well he is known to be the horniest bastard in America so maybe that is our problem????   Of course those may actually be "Pussy Dipped Ghurkas" thus making them cost more than the same cigar on the Jam.   Easy enough to buy them on the Jam at $3 and raise the value by $997........
I don't care who's pussy those cigars have been in , the price is too dam high .

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #137 on: August 21, 2014, 11:00:05 AM »

http://imgur.com/gallery/AnVdg

Morning, Yella. Your link ain't working for me... just post the pic already. Fuckin NFM!

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #138 on: August 21, 2014, 11:02:06 AM »

Morning, all.  In the 'old' office for a bit today. Gotta admit that it was kinda strange to be at a 'real' job all day yesterday with no access to the internet aside from the phone.  Or rather, there was access, but there was no way in hell I was gonna use it for anything outside of the online trainings I had to do all day.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #139 on: August 21, 2014, 11:02:35 AM »

Afternoon, Deno. That sounds pretty good. Which brewery makes that one? I'll have to pick some up for the weekend.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #140 on: August 21, 2014, 11:07:23 AM »

Bill Clinton enjoys a Gurkha cigar, "the Rolls Royce of the cigar industry." He "loves the Gurkhas," Gurkha chief executive officer Kaizad Hansotia, maker of the HMR cigar, which stands for His Majesty's Reserve. It is, according to Hansotia, "the world's most expensive cigar."

One box is $25,000 -- and the price will rise next year to $30,000. "The cigars are close to $1,000 each," says the cigar boss.

Guess I'm gonna have to wait for CI to put these up at a 99% discount before I can try... hope I can wait that long.  ::)
And to think we have been bashing Ghurka's for years - we must be dumb or something I guess.  Or maybe we just ain't cool?

and knowing Bill's past track record, he'll deny ever smoking a Gurkha like he denied Monica'sblowjob ever happening.
He never said that she didn't give him a blowie, just that he did not have sexual relations with THAT woman.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #141 on: August 21, 2014, 11:10:43 AM »

Morning, all.  In the 'old' office for a bit today. Gotta admit that it was kinda strange to be at a 'real' job all day yesterday with no access to the internet aside from the phone.  Or rather, there was access, but there was no way in hell I was gonna use it for anything outside of the online trainings I had to do all day.
Morning Joe, hope you are not here thinking this is "just" a cigar banter.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #142 on: August 21, 2014, 11:11:16 AM »

and knowing Bill's past track record, he'll deny ever smoking a Gurkha like he denied Monica'sblowjob ever happening.
He never said that she didn't give him a blowie, just that he did not have sexual relations with THAT woman.
Did not metion her sister or mother though!

dwgbryant

« Reply #143 on: August 21, 2014, 11:11:17 AM »

Afternoon, Deno. That sounds pretty good. Which brewery makes that one? I'll have to pick some up for the weekend.
just fucking with you guys. the only thing I know about beer is, when I quit drinking there were only 4 different kinds: draft, can (no pop tops), bottle (no twist offs), and once a year Bock.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #144 on: August 21, 2014, 11:12:07 AM »

Exactly. "Cause oral sex ain't SEX. Sex is intercourse... of course.

dwgbryant

« Reply #145 on: August 21, 2014, 11:13:50 AM »

all day online training has got to make for a loooong boring day.
morning Joe.

dwgbryant

« Reply #146 on: August 21, 2014, 11:14:50 AM »

Exactly. "Cause oral sex ain't SEX. Sex is intercourse... of course.
try convincing your wife of that one.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #147 on: August 21, 2014, 11:15:58 AM »

just fucking with you guys. the only thing I know about beer is, when I quit drinking there were only 4 different kinds: draft, can (no pop tops), bottle (no twist offs), and once a year Bock.

Damn. Too bad. That sounded like a winner.

Guess they had to re-engineer those pull-tops to pop-tops because of so many blowouts in flip-flops... or so the song goes.  ;D

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #148 on: August 21, 2014, 11:19:36 AM »

Morning Joe, hope you are not here thinking this is "just" a cigar banter.

I'm one of the last people here who'd think/want that!  Morning, Dave.

dwgbryant

« Reply #149 on: August 21, 2014, 11:20:19 AM »

cigar #3, Partagas Cifuentes y Cia toro. thank you dd.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18