dwgbryant

« Reply #135 on: August 21, 2014, 10:58:08 AM »

Hope everyone is happy we have finally driven the banter to Cigars! ;D
sorry, let's get back to peanut butter/jelly/coconut/raspberry beer.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #136 on: August 21, 2014, 10:59:20 AM »

Bill Clinton Now Enjoys $1,000 Cigars

Bill Clinton enjoys a Gurkha cigar, "the Rolls Royce of the cigar industry." He "loves the Gurkhas," Gurkha chief executive officer Kaizad Hansotia, maker of the HMR cigar, which stands for His Majesty's Reserve. It is, according to Hansotia, "the world's most expensive cigar."

One box is $25,000 -- and the price will rise next year to $30,000. "The cigars are close to $1,000 each," says the cigar boss.

Guess I'm gonna have to wait for CI to put these up at a 99% discount before I can try... hope I can wait that long.  ::)
the price quoted WAS with the 99% discount.
And to think we have been bashing Ghurka's for years - we must be dumb or something I guess.  Or maybe we just ain't cool?
......... but it's Bill Clinton. he's not the smartest guy in America.
Well he is known to be the horniest bastard in America so maybe that is our problem????   Of course those may actually be "Pussy Dipped Ghurkas" thus making them cost more than the same cigar on the Jam.   Easy enough to buy them on the Jam at $3 and raise the value by $997........
I don't care who's pussy those cigars have been in , the price is too dam high .
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/21/2014
« Reply #137 on: August 21, 2014, 11:00:05 AM »

http://imgur.com/gallery/AnVdg

Morning, Yella. Your link ain't working for me... just post the pic already. Fuckin NFM!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #138 on: August 21, 2014, 11:02:06 AM »

Morning, all.  In the 'old' office for a bit today. Gotta admit that it was kinda strange to be at a 'real' job all day yesterday with no access to the internet aside from the phone.  Or rather, there was access, but there was no way in hell I was gonna use it for anything outside of the online trainings I had to do all day.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/21/2014
« Reply #139 on: August 21, 2014, 11:02:35 AM »

Hope everyone is happy we have finally driven the banter to Cigars! ;D
sorry, let's get back to peanut butter/jelly/coconut/raspberry beer.

Afternoon, Deno. That sounds pretty good. Which brewery makes that one? I'll have to pick some up for the weekend.

« Reply #140 on: August 21, 2014, 11:07:23 AM »

Bill Clinton Now Enjoys $1,000 Cigars

Bill Clinton enjoys a Gurkha cigar, "the Rolls Royce of the cigar industry." He "loves the Gurkhas," Gurkha chief executive officer Kaizad Hansotia, maker of the HMR cigar, which stands for His Majesty's Reserve. It is, according to Hansotia, "the world's most expensive cigar."

One box is $25,000 -- and the price will rise next year to $30,000. "The cigars are close to $1,000 each," says the cigar boss.

Guess I'm gonna have to wait for CI to put these up at a 99% discount before I can try... hope I can wait that long.  ::)
the price quoted WAS with the 99% discount.
And to think we have been bashing Ghurka's for years - we must be dumb or something I guess.  Or maybe we just ain't cool?
......... but it's Bill Clinton. he's not the smartest guy in America.

and knowing Bill's past track record, he'll deny ever smoking a Gurkha like he denied Monica'sblowjob ever happening.
He never said that she didn't give him a blowie, just that he did not have sexual relations with THAT woman.

« Reply #141 on: August 21, 2014, 11:10:43 AM »

Morning, all.  In the 'old' office for a bit today. Gotta admit that it was kinda strange to be at a 'real' job all day yesterday with no access to the internet aside from the phone.  Or rather, there was access, but there was no way in hell I was gonna use it for anything outside of the online trainings I had to do all day.
Morning Joe, hope you are not here thinking this is "just" a cigar banter.

« Reply #142 on: August 21, 2014, 11:11:16 AM »

[...]

Did not metion her sister or mother though!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #143 on: August 21, 2014, 11:11:17 AM »

Hope everyone is happy we have finally driven the banter to Cigars! ;D
sorry, let's get back to peanut butter/jelly/coconut/raspberry beer.

Afternoon, Deno. That sounds pretty good. Which brewery makes that one? I'll have to pick some up for the weekend.
just fucking with you guys. the only thing I know about beer is, when I quit drinking there were only 4 different kinds: draft, can (no pop tops), bottle (no twist offs), and once a year Bock.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/21/2014
« Reply #144 on: August 21, 2014, 11:12:07 AM »

[...]

Exactly. "Cause oral sex ain't SEX. Sex is intercourse... of course.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #145 on: August 21, 2014, 11:13:50 AM »

Morning, all.  In the 'old' office for a bit today. Gotta admit that it was kinda strange to be at a 'real' job all day yesterday with no access to the internet aside from the phone.  Or rather, there was access, but there was no way in hell I was gonna use it for anything outside of the online trainings I had to do all day.
all day online training has got to make for a loooong boring day.
morning Joe.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #146 on: August 21, 2014, 11:14:50 AM »

[...]

try convincing your wife of that one.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/21/2014
« Reply #147 on: August 21, 2014, 11:15:58 AM »

Hope everyone is happy we have finally driven the banter to Cigars! ;D
sorry, let's get back to peanut butter/jelly/coconut/raspberry beer.

Afternoon, Deno. That sounds pretty good. Which brewery makes that one? I'll have to pick some up for the weekend.
just fucking with you guys. the only thing I know about beer is, when I quit drinking there were only 4 different kinds: draft, can (no pop tops), bottle (no twist offs), and once a year Bock.

Damn. Too bad. That sounded like a winner.

Guess they had to re-engineer those pull-tops to pop-tops because of so many blowouts in flip-flops... or so the song goes.  ;D
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #148 on: August 21, 2014, 11:19:36 AM »

Morning, all.  In the 'old' office for a bit today. Gotta admit that it was kinda strange to be at a 'real' job all day yesterday with no access to the internet aside from the phone.  Or rather, there was access, but there was no way in hell I was gonna use it for anything outside of the online trainings I had to do all day.
Morning Joe, hope you are not here thinking this is "just" a cigar banter.

I'm one of the last people here who'd think/want that!  Morning, Dave.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #149 on: August 21, 2014, 11:20:19 AM »

cigar #3, Partagas Cifuentes y Cia toro. thank you dd.