« Reply #120 on: August 21, 2014, 10:25:15 AM »

I must have blacked out because I feel like I blinked and another hour went by.  Must be the exciting jam.
Another 2hours of work and then the golf-a-palooza starts!
I'm regretting not having played hooky and gone to watch some US Open qualifiers.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/21/2014
« Reply #121 on: August 21, 2014, 10:31:17 AM »

Jam-a-lam-a ding-dong, Fellas. Happy almost Friday.

« Reply #122 on: August 21, 2014, 10:33:59 AM »

I must have blacked out because I feel like I blinked and another hour went by.  Must be the exciting jam.
Another 2hours of work and then the golf-a-palooza starts!
I'm regretting not having played hooky and gone to watch some US Open qualifiers.
Those would be awesome to watch...passion and nerves on overdrive
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/21/2014
« Reply #123 on: August 21, 2014, 10:34:26 AM »

Bill Clinton Now Enjoys $1,000 Cigars

Bill Clinton enjoys a Gurkha cigar, "the Rolls Royce of the cigar industry." He "loves the Gurkhas," Gurkha chief executive officer Kaizad Hansotia, maker of the HMR cigar, which stands for His Majesty's Reserve. It is, according to Hansotia, "the world's most expensive cigar."

One box is $25,000 -- and the price will rise next year to $30,000. "The cigars are close to $1,000 each," says the cigar boss.

Guess I'm gonna have to wait for CI to put these up at a 99% discount before I can try... hope I can wait that long.  ::)
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #124 on: August 21, 2014, 10:37:06 AM »

Bill Clinton Now Enjoys $1,000 Cigars

Bill Clinton enjoys a Gurkha cigar, "the Rolls Royce of the cigar industry." He "loves the Gurkhas," Gurkha chief executive officer Kaizad Hansotia, maker of the HMR cigar, which stands for His Majesty's Reserve. It is, according to Hansotia, "the world's most expensive cigar."

One box is $25,000 -- and the price will rise next year to $30,000. "The cigars are close to $1,000 each," says the cigar boss.

Guess I'm gonna have to wait for CI to put these up at a 99% discount before I can try... hope I can wait that long.  ::)
the price quoted WAS with the 99% discount.

« Reply #125 on: August 21, 2014, 10:40:46 AM »

Bill Clinton Now Enjoys $1,000 Cigars

Bill Clinton enjoys a Gurkha cigar, "the Rolls Royce of the cigar industry." He "loves the Gurkhas," Gurkha chief executive officer Kaizad Hansotia, maker of the HMR cigar, which stands for His Majesty's Reserve. It is, according to Hansotia, "the world's most expensive cigar."

One box is $25,000 -- and the price will rise next year to $30,000. "The cigars are close to $1,000 each," says the cigar boss.

Guess I'm gonna have to wait for CI to put these up at a 99% discount before I can try... hope I can wait that long.  ::)
the price quoted WAS with the 99% discount.
And to think we have been bashing Ghurka's for years - we must be dumb or something I guess.  Or maybe we just ain't cool?

« Reply #126 on: August 21, 2014, 10:41:25 AM »

did TexDave make an investment?

8/20/14 7:19 PM

Syracuse (WSYR-TV) – A company in Texas has acquired Canastota-owned chain Nice N Easy.

The local company announced the agreement on Wednesday on its website.

The deal has not been finalized, but they expect it to be completed early in the fourth quarter in 2014.

Nice N Easy has locations throughout the Central New York area.

CST Brands is based in San Antonio, Texas.
Not me I am not San Antonio Based.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #127 on: August 21, 2014, 10:43:36 AM »

Bill Clinton Now Enjoys $1,000 Cigars

Bill Clinton enjoys a Gurkha cigar, "the Rolls Royce of the cigar industry." He "loves the Gurkhas," Gurkha chief executive officer Kaizad Hansotia, maker of the HMR cigar, which stands for His Majesty's Reserve. It is, according to Hansotia, "the world's most expensive cigar."

One box is $25,000 -- and the price will rise next year to $30,000. "The cigars are close to $1,000 each," says the cigar boss.

Guess I'm gonna have to wait for CI to put these up at a 99% discount before I can try... hope I can wait that long.  ::)
the price quoted WAS with the 99% discount.
And to think we have been bashing Ghurka's for years - we must be dumb or something I guess.  Or maybe we just ain't cool?
......... but it's Bill Clinton. he's not the smartest guy in America.

and knowing Bill's past track record, he'll deny ever smoking a Gurkha like he denied Monica'sblowjob ever happening.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #128 on: August 21, 2014, 10:48:27 AM »

Bill Clinton Now Enjoys $1,000 Cigars

Bill Clinton enjoys a Gurkha cigar, "the Rolls Royce of the cigar industry." He "loves the Gurkhas," Gurkha chief executive officer Kaizad Hansotia, maker of the HMR cigar, which stands for His Majesty's Reserve. It is, according to Hansotia, "the world's most expensive cigar."

One box is $25,000 -- and the price will rise next year to $30,000. "The cigars are close to $1,000 each," says the cigar boss.
WTF, what is in those cigars gold.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #129 on: August 21, 2014, 10:48:59 AM »

Bill Clinton Now Enjoys $1,000 Cigars

Bill Clinton enjoys a Gurkha cigar, "the Rolls Royce of the cigar industry." He "loves the Gurkhas," Gurkha chief executive officer Kaizad Hansotia, maker of the HMR cigar, which stands for His Majesty's Reserve. It is, according to Hansotia, "the world's most expensive cigar."

One box is $25,000 -- and the price will rise next year to $30,000. "The cigars are close to $1,000 each," says the cigar boss.

Guess I'm gonna have to wait for CI to put these up at a 99% discount before I can try... hope I can wait that long.  ::)
LOL.

« Reply #130 on: August 21, 2014, 10:50:16 AM »

Bill Clinton Now Enjoys $1,000 Cigars

Bill Clinton enjoys a Gurkha cigar, "the Rolls Royce of the cigar industry." He "loves the Gurkhas," Gurkha chief executive officer Kaizad Hansotia, maker of the HMR cigar, which stands for His Majesty's Reserve. It is, according to Hansotia, "the world's most expensive cigar."

One box is $25,000 -- and the price will rise next year to $30,000. "The cigars are close to $1,000 each," says the cigar boss.

Guess I'm gonna have to wait for CI to put these up at a 99% discount before I can try... hope I can wait that long.  ::)
the price quoted WAS with the 99% discount.
And to think we have been bashing Ghurka's for years - we must be dumb or something I guess.  Or maybe we just ain't cool?
......... but it's Bill Clinton. he's not the smartest guy in America.
Well he is known to be the horniest bastard in America so maybe that is our problem????   Of course those may actually be "Pussy Dipped Ghurkas" thus making them cost more than the same cigar on the Jam.   Easy enough to buy them on the Jam at $3 and raise the value by $997........

« Reply #131 on: August 21, 2014, 10:50:26 AM »

« Reply #132 on: August 21, 2014, 10:51:39 AM »

Hope everyone is happy we have finally driven the banter to Cigars! ;D
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/21/2014
« Reply #133 on: August 21, 2014, 10:52:19 AM »

Bill Clinton Now Enjoys $1,000 Cigars

Bill Clinton enjoys a Gurkha cigar, "the Rolls Royce of the cigar industry." He "loves the Gurkhas," Gurkha chief executive officer Kaizad Hansotia, maker of the HMR cigar, which stands for His Majesty's Reserve. It is, according to Hansotia, "the world's most expensive cigar."

One box is $25,000 -- and the price will rise next year to $30,000. "The cigars are close to $1,000 each," says the cigar boss.

Guess I'm gonna have to wait for CI to put these up at a 99% discount before I can try... hope I can wait that long.  ::)
the price quoted WAS with the 99% discount.

If that were true, I'll say fuck you to the discount and the cigar, then buy a 'real' Rolls Royce.

Bill must had been buying these on taxpayer money... if it ain't yours, who gives a shit.

Make it rain, bitches!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/21/2014
« Reply #134 on: August 21, 2014, 10:56:43 AM »

Bill Clinton Now Enjoys $1,000 Cigars

Bill Clinton enjoys a Gurkha cigar, "the Rolls Royce of the cigar industry." He "loves the Gurkhas," Gurkha chief executive officer Kaizad Hansotia, maker of the HMR cigar, which stands for His Majesty's Reserve. It is, according to Hansotia, "the world's most expensive cigar."

One box is $25,000 -- and the price will rise next year to $30,000. "The cigars are close to $1,000 each," says the cigar boss.
WTF, what is in those cigars gold.

Magic dust... or molly.  ;)