« Reply #60 on: August 21, 2014, 07:51:23 AM »

Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/21/2014
« Reply #61 on: August 21, 2014, 07:52:36 AM »

Ferguson, MO is about 30 miles from me.  Has anyone been listening to the news about it...?

« Reply #62 on: August 21, 2014, 07:56:09 AM »

Ferguson, MO is about 30 miles from me.  Has anyone been listening to the news about it...?
I was pretty up to date until about Tuesday, then I stopped paying close attention(aka: reading all of the live feed).  MWeber has been keeping me in the loop tho, he is temporarily living in Florissant, so he is loving his life right now.

« Reply #63 on: August 21, 2014, 07:59:34 AM »

Good morning, fellas.

« Reply #64 on: August 21, 2014, 08:00:38 AM »

Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/21/2014
« Reply #65 on: August 21, 2014, 08:03:10 AM »

10 Obsidian Robusto
         10/24.99
 9 Diesel Delirium Gordo
          5/34.50
 8 Drew Estate Tabak Especial Limited Red Eye
         10/39.99
 7 My Father Robusto
          5/32.50
 6 Oliva Serie 'G' Toro
         10/32.50
 5 Montecristo Classic Robusto
          5/27.50
 4 Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona
         10/34.99
 3 Brick House Robusto
          5/24.10
 2 Oliva Master Blends III Robusto
         10/29.99
 1 MUWAT Kentucky Fire Cured Just a Friend Toro
          5/25.00
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/21/2014
« Reply #66 on: August 21, 2014, 08:04:01 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
Good morning BD and Tony.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/21/2014
« Reply #67 on: August 21, 2014, 08:08:08 AM »

Ferguson, MO is about 30 miles from me.  Has anyone been listening to the news about it...?
I was pretty up to date until about Tuesday, then I stopped paying close attention(aka: reading all of the live feed).  MWeber has been keeping me in the loop tho, he is temporarily living in Florissant, so he is loving his life right now.
I've been reading about it from the minute it happened, and the news information changes like crazy. There must be now 10 different stories of what had happened.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/21/2014
« Reply #68 on: August 21, 2014, 08:09:23 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
Good morning BD and Tony.
How ya doing Chip....?  Your *.avi looks happy this morning... :)  And a hi to Tony too.

« Reply #69 on: August 21, 2014, 08:10:36 AM »

You are off today aren't you Chip?  How is your Mom getting alon?
improving everyday and getting around without her walker now and she wants to try and make it with a sitter only every other week. Thanks for asking, our fingers are crossed that she continues to improve.
Certainly good news on her hope the progress continues.

« Reply #70 on: August 21, 2014, 08:13:03 AM »

Morning CG, BD and Tony.  I think that is everyone here now.

« Reply #71 on: August 21, 2014, 08:15:16 AM »

Ferguson, MO is about 30 miles from me.  Has anyone been listening to the news about it...?
I was pretty up to date until about Tuesday, then I stopped paying close attention(aka: reading all of the live feed).  MWeber has been keeping me in the loop tho, he is temporarily living in Florissant, so he is loving his life right now.
I've been reading about it from the minute it happened, and the news information changes like crazy. There must be now 10 different stories of what had happened.
I am guessing the officer will walk, too much doubt with the other side of the story coming out...but hopefully the autopsy bullet-holes will paint a picture and get as close to the real story as possible.
On one hand I can see both sides(from hearsay): The officer was assaulted and his gun was almost stolen(and Brown probably would have killed him) and in a potential adrenaline rush he gunned Brown down.  The officer didn't NEED to shoot Brown when he was running away or when he supposedly turned around to "surrender".  But not a lot of people could stop their adrenaline at that point...but is it self defense?  How far does that defense go when the attacker is leaving the scene...can you chase them down and kill(execute) them?
The cop shot way to many times, that I won't disagree with, just the matter in how he shot him(when he was running away and then "potentially" surrendering) that is mildly disturbing.

« Reply #72 on: August 21, 2014, 08:16:13 AM »

Morning CG, BD and Tony.  I think that is everyone here now.
Good Mornin'!

« Reply #73 on: August 21, 2014, 08:16:26 AM »

Ferguson, MO is about 30 miles from me.  Has anyone been listening to the news about it...?
I was pretty up to date until about Tuesday, then I stopped paying close attention(aka: reading all of the live feed).  MWeber has been keeping me in the loop tho, he is temporarily living in Florissant, so he is loving his life right now.
I've been reading about it from the minute it happened, and the news information changes like crazy. There must be now 10 different stories of what had happened.
Know right where Ferguson is had a project or two around there when I was working in MO.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/21/2014
« Reply #74 on: August 21, 2014, 08:18:51 AM »

My wife just walked in from work.  She said she bought me my favorite dish washing liquid.  What the hell, "now I have a favorite dish washing liquid...????"  Is there some sort of transitions going on that I don't know about..???  yikes...