Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18

« Reply #225 on: August 21, 2014, 04:02:15 PM »

Smoked a MF Connie last night, great construction and burn but it didn't really work for me. Needed a different wrapper to make the blend work, didn't go together or something. Not bad but not typical MF
Use a different wrapper then it would be called a regular MF!

« Reply #226 on: August 21, 2014, 04:03:30 PM »

Smoked a MF Connie last night, great construction and burn but it didn't really work for me. Needed a different wrapper to make the blend work, didn't go together or something. Not bad but not typical MF
Use a different wrapper then it would be called a regular MF!
LOL

« Reply #227 on: August 21, 2014, 04:04:03 PM »

I wonder what Scott's drinking right now?
A Bell's Two Hearted Ale and a 601 green tronco on the beach, fishing pole in the surf
Well that don't sound too bad Fisherman.
Just catching some Spots, my son loves to fish so he's having a blast reeling them in
Just so something is pulling the line is all that matters as long as you are enjoying life.
Yes indeed, nice down here. Can swim and fish in the same general area without issue. In NJ they don't let you do that, can only fish in certain areas way away from designated swimming areas where lifeguards are on duty
Where you at?
OBX

« Reply #228 on: August 21, 2014, 04:05:09 PM »

Smoked a MF Connie last night, great construction and burn but it didn't really work for me. Needed a different wrapper to make the blend work, didn't go together or something. Not bad but not typical MF
Use a different wrapper then it would be called a regular MF!
Ha! Good point I just didn't think they went together well

« Reply #229 on: August 21, 2014, 04:10:45 PM »

I wonder what Scott's drinking right now?
A Bell's Two Hearted Ale and a 601 green tronco on the beach, fishing pole in the surf
Fine situation to be in Fishy....hope the week is going well.
Going to try the La Antiquedad soon, looking forward to that one

« Reply #230 on: August 21, 2014, 04:13:25 PM »

I wonder what Scott's drinking right now?
A Bell's Two Hearted Ale and a 601 green tronco on the beach, fishing pole in the surf
Well that don't sound too bad Fisherman.
Just catching some Spots, my son loves to fish so he's having a blast reeling them in
Just so something is pulling the line is all that matters as long as you are enjoying life.
Yes indeed, nice down here. Can swim and fish in the same general area without issue. In NJ they don't let you do that, can only fish in certain areas way away from designated swimming areas where lifeguards are on duty
Where you at?
OBX
Beautiful - Enjoy Your Stay!!!!!

« Reply #231 on: August 21, 2014, 04:14:37 PM »

Me I am taking my a$$ to the house for a cigar and a drink with a dip in the pool as it is 101 degrees here and too damn hot to have a cigar any other place. 8)

« Reply #232 on: August 21, 2014, 04:17:09 PM »

Me I am taking my a$$ to the house for a cigar and a drink with a dip in the pool as it is 101 degrees here and too damn hot to have a cigar any other place. 8)
Enjoy that, brother.

« Reply #233 on: August 21, 2014, 04:21:00 PM »

25 La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black  Gordo
           5/22.50
24 La Perla Habana White Pearl Robusto
          10/29.50
23 Rocky Patel Royal Vintage Robusto
          10/34.99
22 Shuriken Cutter  Black
           1/15.00
21 Romeo y Julieta 1875 Robusto
         10/37.50
20 CI Legends by Drew Estates [Copper] Toro
         10/32.50
19 Legado de Pepin Robusto
         10/34.50
18 Rocky Patel Burn Toro
          5/18.50
17 Perdomo Reserve 10 Anniversary Maduro Robusto
         10/37.50
16 La Aroma de Cuba Toro
          5/24.00
15 Joya de Nicaragua Dream Team Sampler
         12/37.50
14 H. Upmann Media Noche
          5/22.50
13 Graycliff Turbo Ed. Limitada
         10/32.50
12 Asylum Toro
         10/29.99
11 Sosa Classic Natural Wavell Robusto
          5/22.50
10 Obsidian Robusto
         10/24.99
 9 Diesel Delirium Gordo
          5/34.50
 8 Drew Estate Tabak Especial Limited Red Eye
         10/39.99
 7 My Father Robusto
          5/32.50
 6 Oliva Serie 'G' Toro
         10/32.50
 5 Montecristo Classic Robusto
          5/27.50
 4 Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona
         10/34.99
 3 Brick House Robusto
          5/24.10
 2 Oliva Master Blends III Robusto
         10/29.99
 1 MUWAT Kentucky Fire Cured Just a Friend Toro
          5/25.00

« Reply #234 on: August 21, 2014, 04:32:16 PM »

Me I am taking my a$$ to the house for a cigar and a drink with a dip in the pool as it is 101 degrees here and too damn hot to have a cigar any other place. 8)
Have a good one.  Got three plus hours here to go...

« Reply #235 on: August 21, 2014, 04:51:51 PM »

26 Sun Grown Square Off Sampler  [RP Torp, AB Toro]
          10/39.50
[...]

« Reply #236 on: August 21, 2014, 04:55:38 PM »

I've gotta run, gentlemen.  Y'all take care.  Dave, thanks for the recaps.

« Reply #237 on: August 21, 2014, 04:59:36 PM »

I've gotta run, gentlemen.  Y'all take care.  Dave, thanks for the recaps.
Good travels Antnee.

« Reply #238 on: August 21, 2014, 05:06:35 PM »

And on we go into the evening doldrums....

« Reply #239 on: August 21, 2014, 05:07:33 PM »

At least want to get to 17...
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18