« Reply #180 on: August 20, 2014, 02:57:21 PM »

FYI - http://craftshack.com/collections/frontpage/products/ballast-point-grapefruit-sculpin-ipa $3/bottle
Grapefruit flavored beer....  I'm not so sure I would like that...?  But on the other hand, I said the same for Banana Bread Beer, and was pretty darn good...!
As with all these beers, just because the product is used in the mash doesn't mean the beer will taste overwhelmingly like the addition.  It just adds a citrus sweet note to the profile.
So the peanut butter stouts you guys love don't taste like JIF spiked with vodka? ;)
At least you said JIF and not Skippy or Peter Pan...JIF is the ONLY Peanut Butter as far as I am concerned!
been enjoy boxcar beers mango ginger of late. I had two pints of a raspberry wheat beer at Iron city brewpub on Sunday.
Apricot Wheat is always a favorite of mine but that sounds really good too!
Careful guys...you may be labeled by the beer police as an enjoyer of the unmanly beverage...
Ohh sorry, Coors light for me please!
Longneck Shiner for Me Mother Futcher
Now there's a solid!.....forget that foreign Coors beer....got to be "Merican!

« Reply #181 on: August 20, 2014, 02:59:37 PM »

[...]
And none of that sissy light chit either.

« Reply #182 on: August 20, 2014, 03:06:57 PM »

Apparently a SOTL dropped in at the banter....wonder if it's just FB in a dress?

« Reply #183 on: August 20, 2014, 03:09:20 PM »

[...]
Shameful state of affairs when Coors, Miller and Bud are all foreign owned.  Seems only the fru-fru brewers are still American.  So we're patriots after all.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #184 on: August 20, 2014, 03:13:58 PM »

party was nice. package of snacks for the trip, and toiletries. what every man needs.
No Condoms or do those fall in with the toiletries?
no condoms, but there are thousands in Addictions free for the taking. stocked up at the split though so I'm all set.
no cigars either.

« Reply #185 on: August 20, 2014, 03:20:14 PM »

[...]
Fuckin Shiner, so god damned good!

« Reply #186 on: August 20, 2014, 03:58:15 PM »

[...]
Yep!  Do they sell it up there?

« Reply #187 on: August 20, 2014, 04:01:43 PM »

[...]
They started about 4 years ago, and it's caught on really well.  I used to always have it when we would go south(lot of family in OK and TX) and would hate that we didn't have it up north...but now it's a commonly stocked beer, more so than even Blue Moon is.

« Reply #188 on: August 20, 2014, 04:09:09 PM »

[...]
Yeah I think they distribute the Boch most everywhere now but they have some seasonal stuff that is really great but limited distribution.  The Spring Seasonal FM 966 Farmhouse Ale is one of my favorite beers.   Wild Hare is very good too.

« Reply #189 on: August 20, 2014, 04:10:08 PM »

[...]
We get the seasonal samplers and a few extras...Cheer is one of my all time favorite beers

« Reply #190 on: August 20, 2014, 04:13:41 PM »

OK girls and others think I will go home and hit the pool with a drink to the left of me and a cigar to the right.  Thick cut pork chop with some asparagus on the grill for dinner tonight.

« Reply #191 on: August 20, 2014, 04:15:22 PM »

What's with the beer talk?  Do I need to change the name to beerbanter.com?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #192 on: August 20, 2014, 04:16:33 PM »

pouring rain here. no burgers cooked outside. in the shed with an AJ Overrun.

« Reply #193 on: August 20, 2014, 04:16:36 PM »

What's with the beer talk?  Do I need to change the name to beerbanter.com?
How bout Cigar, beer and useless b.s. banter?

« Reply #194 on: August 20, 2014, 04:18:37 PM »

What's with the beer talk?  Do I need to change the name to beerbanter.com?
How bout Cigar, beer and useless b.s. banter?
With a minor in pipe discussions