dwgbryant

« Reply #165 on: August 20, 2014, 02:01:29 PM »

Please Give.....

I have the distinguished honor of being on the Committee to raise $50,000,000 for a monument to Hillary R. Clinton. We originally wanted to put her on Mt. Rushmore, until we discovered there was not enough room for two more faces.

We then decided to erect a statue of Hillary in the Washington, D.C. Hall of Fame. We were in a quandary as to where the statue should be placed. It was not proper to place it beside the statue of George Washington, who never told a lie, or beside her husband William J. Clinton, who never told the truth, since Hillary could never tell the difference.

We finally decided to place it beside Christopher Columbus, the greatest Democrat of them all. He left not knowing where he was going, and when he got there he did not know where he was. He returned not knowing where he had been, and did it all on someone else's money.

Thank you,
Hillary R. Clinton Monument Committee

« Reply #166 on: August 20, 2014, 02:07:23 PM »

party was nice. package of snacks for the trip, and toiletries. what every man needs.
Well, would like cigars and beverage of choice as well.

« Reply #167 on: August 20, 2014, 02:13:46 PM »

Oops, missed you Dean, morning 7d!
it's okay Dave, I'm easy to miss.
You have not given us your calendar for today, isn't it your going away party day at the nut house?
yes, the second of three. why they had to be separate is beyond me. the first one was the Addictions staff, this one my boss is putting on with Environmental staff, and Friday is a luncheon with Mental Health staff. fucked up if you ask me.

I worked 30 years with NYSDOT and there were four bosses that celebrated my retirement. THAT was disheartening.
What did you do at the DOT?
managed/supervised Bridge Maintenance summer, Snow & Ice winters. 12-16 hour days, 7 days a week for 27 years. did Emergency Management during every natural disaster in NY/LI.
I work in the highway industry is why I was curious.
I started in Highway Maintenance in '79, Supervisor by '82, Bridge Maintenance in '88 when Schoharie Creed bridge collapsed.
Did you forget righty tighty?
I think his predecessor did, hence the opportunity.
actually the pier footers were exposed to water turbulance and were unsupported. underwater inspections became of age.
I had to Google that.  10 people died.  Accident actually happened in '87.  Pretty fucked up.
yes, but the State didn't get around to extending more Bridge Maintenance crews and Inspections until '88 because they waited for Federal mandates and funding.
the driver of the 18 wheeler that went in was never found.
'87...damn good year as far as I am concerned!  8)

« Reply #168 on: August 20, 2014, 02:22:43 PM »

Just finished a Heisenberg figurado here in Lancaster, pa. Harsh start but it mellowed right out. Nice taste hello boys.

« Reply #169 on: August 20, 2014, 02:26:17 PM »

« Reply #170 on: August 20, 2014, 02:28:03 PM »

FYI - http://craftshack.com/collections/frontpage/products/ballast-point-grapefruit-sculpin-ipa $3/bottle
Grapefruit flavored beer....  I'm not so sure I would like that...?  But on the other hand, I said the same for Banana Bread Beer, and was pretty darn good...!
As with all these beers, just because the product is used in the mash doesn't mean the beer will taste overwhelmingly like the addition.  It just adds a citrus sweet note to the profile.
So the peanut butter stouts you guys love don't taste like JIF spiked with vodka? ;)
At least you said JIF and not Skippy or Peter Pan...JIF is the ONLY Peanut Butter as far as I am concerned!
been enjoy boxcar beers mango ginger of late. I had two pints of a raspberry wheat beer at Iron city brewpub on Sunday.

« Reply #171 on: August 20, 2014, 02:29:14 PM »

FYI - http://craftshack.com/collections/frontpage/products/ballast-point-grapefruit-sculpin-ipa $3/bottle
Grapefruit flavored beer....  I'm not so sure I would like that...?  But on the other hand, I said the same for Banana Bread Beer, and was pretty darn good...!
As with all these beers, just because the product is used in the mash doesn't mean the beer will taste overwhelmingly like the addition.  It just adds a citrus sweet note to the profile.
So the peanut butter stouts you guys love don't taste like JIF spiked with vodka? ;)
At least you said JIF and not Skippy or Peter Pan...JIF is the ONLY Peanut Butter as far as I am concerned!
been enjoy boxcar beers mango ginger of late. I had two pints of a raspberry wheat beer at Iron city brewpub on Sunday.
Apricot Wheat is always a favorite of mine but that sounds really good too!

« Reply #172 on: August 20, 2014, 02:34:08 PM »

Just finished a Heisenberg figurado here in Lancaster, pa. Harsh start but it mellowed right out. Nice taste hello boys.
Out looking for some of that PA Broadleaf?

« Reply #173 on: August 20, 2014, 02:38:09 PM »

party was nice. package of snacks for the trip, and toiletries. what every man needs.
No Condoms or do those fall in with the toiletries?

« Reply #174 on: August 20, 2014, 02:38:53 PM »

FYI - http://craftshack.com/collections/frontpage/products/ballast-point-grapefruit-sculpin-ipa $3/bottle
Grapefruit flavored beer....  I'm not so sure I would like that...?  But on the other hand, I said the same for Banana Bread Beer, and was pretty darn good...!
As with all these beers, just because the product is used in the mash doesn't mean the beer will taste overwhelmingly like the addition.  It just adds a citrus sweet note to the profile.
So the peanut butter stouts you guys love don't taste like JIF spiked with vodka? ;)
At least you said JIF and not Skippy or Peter Pan...JIF is the ONLY Peanut Butter as far as I am concerned!
been enjoy boxcar beers mango ginger of late. I had two pints of a raspberry wheat beer at Iron city brewpub on Sunday.
Apricot Wheat is always a favorite of mine but that sounds really good too!
it was, the second pint tasted better, since it a a cup of soup were free with the entree as a Sunday special. One of the least expensive restaurant meals of this trip. Three people about $58,  but I tipped on what would have been the full amount without the freebies for the wife and I.

« Reply #175 on: August 20, 2014, 02:40:09 PM »

Just finished a Heisenberg figurado here in Lancaster, pa. Harsh start but it mellowed right out. Nice taste hello boys.
Out looking for some of that PA Broadleaf?
I saw some growing and being harvested.

« Reply #176 on: August 20, 2014, 02:42:11 PM »

FYI - http://craftshack.com/collections/frontpage/products/ballast-point-grapefruit-sculpin-ipa $3/bottle
Grapefruit flavored beer....  I'm not so sure I would like that...?  But on the other hand, I said the same for Banana Bread Beer, and was pretty darn good...!
As with all these beers, just because the product is used in the mash doesn't mean the beer will taste overwhelmingly like the addition.  It just adds a citrus sweet note to the profile.
So the peanut butter stouts you guys love don't taste like JIF spiked with vodka? ;)
At least you said JIF and not Skippy or Peter Pan...JIF is the ONLY Peanut Butter as far as I am concerned!
been enjoy boxcar beers mango ginger of late. I had two pints of a raspberry wheat beer at Iron city brewpub on Sunday.
Apricot Wheat is always a favorite of mine but that sounds really good too!
Careful guys...you may be labeled by the beer police as an enjoyer of the unmanly beverage...

« Reply #177 on: August 20, 2014, 02:44:39 PM »

[...]
Definitely sound like pussy beers to me

« Reply #178 on: August 20, 2014, 02:48:50 PM »

[...]
Ohh sorry, Coors light for me please!

« Reply #179 on: August 20, 2014, 02:52:37 PM »

[...]
Longneck Shiner for Me Mother Futcher