« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2014, 08:38:51 AM »

Anyone else notice CI has a mobile site now?  Good morning, men.

« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2014, 08:40:29 AM »

Anyone else notice CI has a mobile site now?  Good morning, men.
Mornin Godfather!

« Reply #62 on: August 19, 2014, 08:44:20 AM »

GMornin Gents!
Ain't no gents here, but morning anyway, Shaun.
Mornin Dave.  First day of school for the GoldStar tonight!
Have you gone to Staples to get your new backpack, notebook and pens?
Target has the coolest Frozen ones, FYI.
I was thinking of going to the local backpack/school supply drive and just taking one.   ;)
Who are you, Howard Hughes?

« Reply #63 on: August 19, 2014, 08:45:05 AM »

Anyone else notice CI has a mobile site now?  Good morning, men.
No kidding? They've officially made it to the year 2009.

« Reply #64 on: August 19, 2014, 08:48:17 AM »

GMornin Gents!
Ain't no gents here, but morning anyway, Shaun.
Mornin Dave.  First day of school for the GoldStar tonight!
Have you gone to Staples to get your new backpack, notebook and pens?
Target has the coolest Frozen ones, FYI.
I was thinking of going to the local backpack/school supply drive and just taking one.   ;)
Who are you, Howard Hughes?
I resisted, but the temptation was there.

« Reply #65 on: August 19, 2014, 08:51:08 AM »

Isn't it great that we all think so much alike?  Morning Shaun.
We are all on the same page, good mornin Dave!  What smokes did you get in last night with SR. Wacky?
Started with a Nica Rustica, then Honey and Hand Grenades and an Eiroa.

« Reply #66 on: August 19, 2014, 08:51:57 AM »

Isn't it great that we all think so much alike?  Morning Shaun.
We are all on the same page, good mornin Dave!  What smokes did you get in last night with SR. Wacky?
Started with a Nica Rustica, then Honey and Hand Grenades and an Eiroa.
Of course with a proper pairing of fru-fru beers!

« Reply #67 on: August 19, 2014, 08:53:27 AM »

Isn't it great that we all think so much alike?  Morning Shaun.
We are all on the same page, good mornin Dave!  What smokes did you get in last night with SR. Wacky?
Started with a Nica Rustica, then Honey and Hand Grenades and an Eiroa.
Of course with a proper pairing of fru-fru beers!
How was the H&HG?  Yeah I saw the PB was flowin'

« Reply #68 on: August 19, 2014, 09:06:41 AM »

Isn't it great that we all think so much alike?  Morning Shaun.
We are all on the same page, good mornin Dave!  What smokes did you get in last night with SR. Wacky?
Started with a Nica Rustica, then Honey and Hand Grenades and an Eiroa.
Of course with a proper pairing of fru-fru beers!
How was the H&HG?  Yeah I saw the PB was flowin'
I think the H&HG is the best of the Viaje.  I've tried a lot of theirs over the years, all are overpriced and otherwise they're all over the place flavor wise.  These I keep a stock of.

« Reply #69 on: August 19, 2014, 09:07:46 AM »

Isn't it great that we all think so much alike?  Morning Shaun.
We are all on the same page, good mornin Dave!  What smokes did you get in last night with SR. Wacky?
Started with a Nica Rustica, then Honey and Hand Grenades and an Eiroa.
Of course with a proper pairing of fru-fru beers!
How was the H&HG?  Yeah I saw the PB was flowin'
Flowing it was!  I'm sure FB was jealous.

« Reply #70 on: August 19, 2014, 09:10:42 AM »

Isn't it great that we all think so much alike?  Morning Shaun.
We are all on the same page, good mornin Dave!  What smokes did you get in last night with SR. Wacky?
Started with a Nica Rustica, then Honey and Hand Grenades and an Eiroa.
Of course with a proper pairing of fru-fru beers!
Beer list, please?

« Reply #71 on: August 19, 2014, 09:12:39 AM »

Isn't it great that we all think so much alike?  Morning Shaun.
We are all on the same page, good mornin Dave!  What smokes did you get in last night with SR. Wacky?
Started with a Nica Rustica, then Honey and Hand Grenades and an Eiroa.
Of course with a proper pairing of fru-fru beers!
How was the H&HG?  Yeah I saw the PB was flowin'
Where was this seen?

« Reply #72 on: August 19, 2014, 09:17:43 AM »

Isn't it great that we all think so much alike?  Morning Shaun.
We are all on the same page, good mornin Dave!  What smokes did you get in last night with SR. Wacky?
Started with a Nica Rustica, then Honey and Hand Grenades and an Eiroa.
Of course with a proper pairing of fru-fru beers!
How was the H&HG?  Yeah I saw the PB was flowin'
Where was this seen?
Our Facebook cigar group

« Reply #73 on: August 19, 2014, 09:21:32 AM »

Isn't it great that we all think so much alike?  Morning Shaun.
We are all on the same page, good mornin Dave!  What smokes did you get in last night with SR. Wacky?
Started with a Nica Rustica, then Honey and Hand Grenades and an Eiroa.
Of course with a proper pairing of fru-fru beers!
How was the H&HG?  Yeah I saw the PB was flowin'
Where was this seen?
Our Facebook cigar group
That makes more sense.  I thought he was making a joke like it was on a reality show.

« Reply #74 on: August 19, 2014, 09:23:19 AM »

Isn't it great that we all think so much alike?  Morning Shaun.
We are all on the same page, good mornin Dave!  What smokes did you get in last night with SR. Wacky?
Started with a Nica Rustica, then Honey and Hand Grenades and an Eiroa.
Of course with a proper pairing of fru-fru beers!
How was the H&HG?  Yeah I saw the PB was flowin'
Where was this seen?
Our Facebook cigar group
That makes more sense.  I thought he was making a joke like it was on a reality show.
Definitely not exciting enough for that!