CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on August 18, 2014, 12:00:03 AM

Title: 8/18/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on August 18, 2014, 12:00:03 AM
Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on August 18, 2014, 12:04:56 AM
Huh!
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2014, 12:08:57 AM
Huh!
Why you giving me the finger, Bob?  Just 'cause you don't like my beer?
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on August 18, 2014, 12:12:07 AM
Huh!
Why you giving me the finger, Bob?  Just 'cause you don't like my beer?
Nah, I still love you Tony!
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2014, 12:12:52 AM
Just to show how much more important he is I guess.  Something for us to aspire to.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on August 18, 2014, 12:17:00 AM
Just to show how much more important he is I guess.  Something for us to aspire to.
GFY Dave!
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2014, 12:34:26 AM

Huh!
Why you giving me the finger, Bob?  Just 'cause you don't like my beer?
Nah, I still love you Tony!

Ok, good to know.  So listen, I'll need a heads up if that turns to hate because I'm not sure I'll be able to figure it out on my own.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: Johnny on August 18, 2014, 12:35:17 AM
Just to show how much more important he is I guess.  Something for us to aspire to.
Howdy Dave, when's the next Tx. trip, couple of months?
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2014, 12:37:18 AM
Just to show how much more important he is I guess.  Something for us to aspire to.
Don't confuse me, I'm trying to break the code here.  Apparently, when you're dead to someone it means they love you.

When are you taking off?
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2014, 12:41:43 AM
Just to show how much more important he is I guess.  Something for us to aspire to.
Howdy Dave, when's the next Tx. trip, couple of months?
Hiya Johnny.  Hope all is well.  Sorry to say hi and bye but I've got an early start mañana.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2014, 12:57:26 AM
Just to show how much more important he is I guess.  Something for us to aspire to.
Don't confuse me, I'm trying to break the code here.  Apparently, when you're dead to someone it means they love you.

When are you taking off?
Currently in San Diego
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2014, 12:57:58 AM
Just to show how much more important he is I guess.  Something for us to aspire to.
Howdy Dave, when's the next Tx. trip, couple of months?
Not for a while jr
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 18, 2014, 01:58:27 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 18, 2014, 02:17:11 AM
Today is Monday, August 18, the 230th day of 2014. There are 135 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 18, 2014, 02:17:52 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On August 18, 1914, President Woodrow Wilson issued his Proclamation of Neutrality, aimed at keeping the United States out of World War I, saying, "The United States must be neutral in fact as well as in name during these days that are to try men's souls."
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 18, 2014, 02:18:19 AM
On this date:

Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 18, 2014, 02:18:53 AM
In 1587, Virginia Dare became the first child of English parents to be born in present-day America, on what is now Roanoke Island in North Carolina. (However, the Roanoke colony ended up mysteriously disappearing.)
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 18, 2014, 02:19:39 AM
In 1838, the first marine expedition sponsored by the U.S. government set sail from Hampton Roads, Virginia; the crews traveled the southern Pacific Ocean, gathering scientific information.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 18, 2014, 02:20:05 AM
In 1846, U.S. forces led by General Stephen W. Kearny captured Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 18, 2014, 02:20:27 AM
In 1862, Dakota Indians began an uprising in Minnesota (the revolt was crushed by U.S. forces some six weeks later).
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 18, 2014, 02:20:53 AM
In 1920, the 19th Amendment to the Constitution, guaranteeing all American women's right to vote, was ratified as Tennessee became the 36th state to approve it.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 18, 2014, 02:21:22 AM
In 1938, President Franklin D. Roosevelt and Canadian Prime Minister William Lyon Mackenzie King dedicated the Thousand Islands Bridge connecting the United States and Canada.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 18, 2014, 02:21:44 AM
In 1954, during the Eisenhower administration, Assistant Secretary of Labor James Ernest Wilkins became the first black official to attend a meeting of the president's Cabinet as he sat in for Labor Secretary James P. Mitchell.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 18, 2014, 02:22:12 AM
In 1963, James Meredith became the first black student to graduate from the University of Mississippi.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 18, 2014, 02:22:40 AM
In 1969, the Woodstock Music and Art Fair in Bethel, New York, wound to a close after three nights with a mid-morning set by Jimi Hendrix.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 18, 2014, 02:23:16 AM
In 1976, two U.S. Army officers were killed in Korea's demilitarized zone as a group of North Korean soldiers wielding axes and metal pikes attacked U.S. and South Korean soldiers.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 18, 2014, 02:23:48 AM
In 1983, Hurricane Alicia slammed into the Texas coast, leaving 21 dead and causing more than a billion dollars' worth of damage. The Kansas City Royals defeated the New York Yankees, 5-4, in the completion of the "pine-tar" game in just 12 minutes.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 18, 2014, 02:24:09 AM
In 1988, Vice President George H.W. Bush accepted the presidential nomination of his party at the Republican National Convention in New Orleans.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 18, 2014, 02:24:28 AM
Ten years ago: In Athens, Paul Hamm (hahm) won the men's gymnastics all-around Olympic gold medal by the closest margin ever in the event; controversy followed after it was discovered a scoring error cost Yang Tae-young of South Korea the title. Film composer Elmer Bernstein died in Ojai, California, at age 82. Hawaii's first U.S. senator, Hiram L. Fong, died at age 97.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 18, 2014, 02:24:53 AM
Five years ago: Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, during his first visit to Washington in five years, offered lavish praise for President Barack Obama; for his part, Obama spoke of an "extraordinary opportunity" for making peace in the Middle East. Ohio executed Jason Getsy, a murder-for-hire triggerman, for killing the mother of his intended target, who survived the attack. Robert Novak, the combative TV and newspaper pundit, died in Washington, D.C., at 78. Former South Korean President and Nobel Peace laureate Kim Dae-jung died in Seoul.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 18, 2014, 02:25:15 AM
One year ago: David Miranda, partner of Guardian reporter Glenn Greenwald, who'd received leaks from former National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden, was detained for nearly nine hours at London's Heathrow airport, triggering claims authorities were trying to interfere with reporting on the issue. Usain Bolt won his third gold medal of the world championships held in Moscow, anchoring Jamaica to victory in the 4 x 100-meter relay.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 18, 2014, 02:25:56 AM
Today's Birthdays: Former first lady Rosalynn Carter is 87. Movie director Roman Polanski is 81. Attorney and author Vincent Bugliosi is 80. Olympic gold medal decathlete Rafer Johnson is 79. Actor-director Robert Redford is 78. Actor Henry G. Sanders is 72. Rhythm-and-blues singer Sarah Dash (LaBelle) is 71. Actor-comedian Martin Mull is 71. Rock musician Dennis Elliott is 64. Comedian Elayne Boosler is 62. Country singer Steve Wilkinson (The Wilkinsons) is 59. Actor Denis Leary is 57. Actress Madeleine Stowe is 56. Former Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner (GYT'-nur) is 53. ABC News reporter Bob Woodruff is 53. The former president of Mexico, Felipe Calderon, is 52. Bluegrass musician Jimmy Mattingly is 52. Actor Adam Storke is 52. Actor Craig Bierko (BEER'-koh) is 50. Rock singer-musician Zac Maloy (The Nixons) is 46. Rock singer and hip-hop artist Everlast is 45. Rapper Masta Killa (Wu-Tang Clan) is 45. Actor Christian Slater is 45. Actor Edward Norton is 45. Actor Malcolm-Jamal Warner is 44. Actress Kaitlin Olson is 39. Actor-writer-director Hadjii is 38. Rock musician Dirk Lance is 38. Actor-comedian Andy Samberg (TV: "Saturday Night Live") is 36. Actress Mika Boorem is 27. Actress Maia Mitchell (TV: "The Fosters" ''Teen Beach Movie") is 21. Actress Parker McKenna Posey is 19.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 18, 2014, 02:26:28 AM
Thought for Today: "The self-hatred that destroys is the waste of unfulfilled promise." — Moss Hart, American playwright and director (1904-1961).

Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 18, 2014, 02:35:32 AM
This couple were in bed getting busy when the girl places the guys hand onto her p*ssy. "Put your finger in me..." she asks him. So he does without hesitation, as she starts moaning. "Put two fingers in...", she says. So in goes another one. She's really starting to get worked up when she says,"Put your whole hand in!". The guy's like, "Ok!". So he has his entire hand in, when she says moaning aloud "Put both your hands inside of me!!!". So the guy puts both of his hands in! "Now clap your hands..." commands the girl. "I can't", says the guy. The girl looks at him and says "See, I told you I had a tight p*ssy!".
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 18, 2014, 02:54:47 AM
Time to hit the road for work guys, enjoy your day.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 18, 2014, 05:10:16 AM
Morning LSU.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 18, 2014, 05:49:38 AM
Sheesh Time!
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2014, 06:00:06 AM
Morning Chip, Dave. Looks like we lived to see another work week.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 18, 2014, 06:02:37 AM
Morning Chip, Dave. Looks like we lived to see another work week.
Morning Golfing Dave.  Hell from the slow Banter Posts not sure everyone lived to see it. I am off today but got to fly home which might be worse than work.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 18, 2014, 06:03:47 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave.
I love Mondays.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 18, 2014, 06:16:33 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave.
I love Mondays.
Morning Dean Happy Monday and congratulations on the start of your last work week. 8)
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 18, 2014, 07:01:00 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave.
I love Mondays.
Morning Dean Happy Monday and congratulations on the start of your last work week. 8)
thanks Dave.......and I'm in single digit countdown for Florida.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 18, 2014, 07:31:44 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave.
I love Mondays.
Good morning Dean and Dave's.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 18, 2014, 07:32:48 AM
Morning Chip, Dave. Looks like we lived to see another work week.
Morning Golfing Dave.  Hell from the slow Banter Posts not sure everyone lived to see it. I am off today but got to fly home which might be worse than work.
One of my over night people got sick and had to leave so my workaference started a little early this morning.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 18, 2014, 07:34:38 AM
Morning Chip, Dave. Looks like we lived to see another work week.
Morning Golfing Dave.  Hell from the slow Banter Posts not sure everyone lived to see it. I am off today but got to fly home which might be worse than work.
One of my over night people got sick and had to leave so my workaference started a little early this morning.
Sounds like a Monday!  Hope it gets better.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 18, 2014, 07:35:36 AM
Airport time for me let the chaos begin.  Good Day All.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2014, 07:59:21 AM
Airport time for me let the chaos begin.  Good Day All.
Later, Dave. Try to think relaxing thoughts when the TSA agent starts pawing at ya.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 18, 2014, 08:07:05 AM
still waiting to see the sun.
this is summer right?
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 18, 2014, 08:07:47 AM
Good morning fine BotL of THE Banter
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2014, 08:18:58 AM
still waiting to see the sun.
this is summer right?
Sure hasn't felt like it.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2014, 08:19:11 AM
Good morning fine BotL of THE Banter
Morning, Endeared Status Shaun.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 18, 2014, 08:25:54 AM
Good morning fine BotL of THE Banter
Morning, Endeared Status Shaun.
Waddup Dave?  Raining here the past 2 days, we needed it bad...yard was starting to crack it was so fuggin dry!
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2014, 08:26:33 AM
What's up, fellas?
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2014, 08:29:04 AM
Good morning fine BotL of THE Banter
You got that right!  Shit, I may have to give you another gold star.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2014, 08:33:25 AM
Good morning fine BotL of THE Banter
Morning, Endeared Status Shaun.
Waddup Dave?  Raining here the past 2 days, we needed it bad...yard was starting to crack it was so fuggin dry!
Pretty nice for us the last few days. Rain on it's way this week, though. The fertilizer I put down a few weeks ago has been doing it's job in spades, been running the mower like crazy this year.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 18, 2014, 08:33:47 AM
What's up, fellas?
Not much bud, raining here and school orientation tomorrow...it's finally sinking in how real it is
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2014, 08:33:53 AM
Good morning fine BotL of THE Banter
You got that right!  Shit, I may have to give you another gold star.
Do 6 yellow stars trump 5 red/white/blue stars? I say no. ;)
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 18, 2014, 08:34:12 AM
Good morning fine BotL of THE Banter
You got that right!  Shit, I may have to give you another gold star.
Fuckin right!!
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 18, 2014, 08:34:56 AM
Good morning fine BotL of THE Banter
Morning, Endeared Status Shaun.
Waddup Dave?  Raining here the past 2 days, we needed it bad...yard was starting to crack it was so fuggin dry!
Pretty nice for us the last few days. Rain on it's way this week, though. The fertilizer I put down a few weeks ago has been doing it's job in spades, been running the mower like crazy this year.
Mine has been really good when we get the rain, but I swear when we dont get good rain for 4-5 weeks the grass just goes dormant here.  Mowed 1x in 5weeks...
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2014, 08:34:56 AM
Good morning fine BotL of THE Banter
You got that right!  Shit, I may have to give you another gold star.
Lets not get carried away now...
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 18, 2014, 08:35:27 AM
Good morning fine BotL of THE Banter
You got that right!  Shit, I may have to give you another gold star.
Do 6 yellow stars trump 5 red/white/blue stars? I say no. ;)
FML! I just can't win!
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 18, 2014, 08:35:46 AM
Good morning fine BotL of THE Banter
You got that right!  Shit, I may have to give you another gold star.
Lets not get carried away now...
GMorning Dave! Travelin this week?
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2014, 08:36:38 AM
Good morning fine BotL of THE Banter
You got that right!  Shit, I may have to give you another gold star.
Do 6 yellow stars trump 5 red/white/blue stars? I say no. ;)
A full page of yellow stars ain't gonna match ours!
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2014, 08:37:40 AM
Good morning fine BotL of THE Banter
You got that right!  Shit, I may have to give you another gold star.
Lets not get carried away now...
GMorning Dave! Travelin this week?
Indeed.  In JWackyland for the week.  That's why I'm on a little late.... even though it's earlier by my clock.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2014, 08:46:44 AM
Morning Chip, Dave. Looks like we lived to see another work week.
That just doesn't sound like a very good goal moving forward for some reason.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2014, 08:47:34 AM
Good morning fine BotL of THE Banter
Morning, Endeared Status Shaun.
Waddup Dave?  Raining here the past 2 days, we needed it bad...yard was starting to crack it was so fuggin dry!
Pretty nice for us the last few days. Rain on it's way this week, though. The fertilizer I put down a few weeks ago has been doing it's job in spades, been running the mower like crazy this year.
Mine has been really good when we get the rain, but I swear when we dont get good rain for 4-5 weeks the grass just goes dormant here.  Mowed 1x in 5weeks...
Yeah, does the same thing here when we don't get much rain, or it gets really hot. Sure hasn't done either of those this summer. Haha.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 18, 2014, 08:47:36 AM
Good morning fine BotL of THE Banter
You got that right!  Shit, I may have to give you another gold star.
Lets not get carried away now...
GMorning Dave! Travelin this week?
Indeed.  In JWackyland for the week.  That's why I'm on a little late.... even though it's earlier by my clock.
Nice!  I remember hearing you were going there soon, I just forgot the details...story of my life.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2014, 08:47:45 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave.
I love Mondays.
So we've heard Daytona Dean.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 18, 2014, 08:48:17 AM
Good morning fine BotL of THE Banter
Morning, Endeared Status Shaun.
Waddup Dave?  Raining here the past 2 days, we needed it bad...yard was starting to crack it was so fuggin dry!
Pretty nice for us the last few days. Rain on it's way this week, though. The fertilizer I put down a few weeks ago has been doing it's job in spades, been running the mower like crazy this year.
Mine has been really good when we get the rain, but I swear when we dont get good rain for 4-5 weeks the grass just goes dormant here.  Mowed 1x in 5weeks...
Yeah, does the same thing here when we don't get much rain, or it gets really hot. Sure hasn't done either of those this summer. Haha.
Yeah our temps have been cool by standards, lot of high 80s but humidity is always above 50% and normally 60-75%...fuck that
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2014, 08:48:25 AM
Morning Chip, Dave. Looks like we lived to see another work week.
That just doesn't sound like a very good goal moving forward for some reason.
I'll take a week of work over a week of missing work due to death anytime.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2014, 08:49:03 AM
Good morning fine BotL of THE Banter
Morning, Endeared Status Shaun.
Waddup Dave?  Raining here the past 2 days, we needed it bad...yard was starting to crack it was so fuggin dry!
Pretty nice for us the last few days. Rain on it's way this week, though. The fertilizer I put down a few weeks ago has been doing it's job in spades, been running the mower like crazy this year.
Mine has been really good when we get the rain, but I swear when we dont get good rain for 4-5 weeks the grass just goes dormant here.  Mowed 1x in 5weeks...
Yeah, does the same thing here when we don't get much rain, or it gets really hot. Sure hasn't done either of those this summer. Haha.
Yeah our temps have been cool by standards, lot of high 80s but humidity is always above 50% and normally 60-75%...fuck that
Yeah, that's bullcrap. Fuggin' Mother Nature. Whore.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2014, 08:49:12 AM
Good morning fine BotL of THE Banter
You got that right!  Shit, I may have to give you another gold star.
Lets not get carried away now...
GMorning Dave! Travelin this week?
Indeed.  In JWackyland for the week.  That's why I'm on a little late.... even though it's earlier by my clock.
Nice!  I remember hearing you were going there soon, I just forgot the details...story of my life.
As long as you can keep the details of your life in order, you're ahead of the game.  The rest is bonus.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2014, 08:51:26 AM
Good morning fine BotL of THE Banter
Morning, Endeared Status Shaun.
Waddup Dave?  Raining here the past 2 days, we needed it bad...yard was starting to crack it was so fuggin dry!
Pretty nice for us the last few days. Rain on it's way this week, though. The fertilizer I put down a few weeks ago has been doing it's job in spades, been running the mower like crazy this year.
Mine has been really good when we get the rain, but I swear when we dont get good rain for 4-5 weeks the grass just goes dormant here.  Mowed 1x in 5weeks...
Yeah, does the same thing here when we don't get much rain, or it gets really hot. Sure hasn't done either of those this summer. Haha.
Yeah our temps have been cool by standards, lot of high 80s but humidity is always above 50% and normally 60-75%...fuck that
Just wait, weather forecasters are calling for a snowy November and December this year....
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 18, 2014, 08:51:35 AM
Good morning fine BotL of THE Banter
Morning, Endeared Status Shaun.
Waddup Dave?  Raining here the past 2 days, we needed it bad...yard was starting to crack it was so fuggin dry!
Pretty nice for us the last few days. Rain on it's way this week, though. The fertilizer I put down a few weeks ago has been doing it's job in spades, been running the mower like crazy this year.
Mine has been really good when we get the rain, but I swear when we dont get good rain for 4-5 weeks the grass just goes dormant here.  Mowed 1x in 5weeks...
Yeah, does the same thing here when we don't get much rain, or it gets really hot. Sure hasn't done either of those this summer. Haha.
Yeah our temps have been cool by standards, lot of high 80s but humidity is always above 50% and normally 60-75%...fuck that
Yeah, that's bullcrap. Fuggin' Mother Nature. Whore.
She owes me a sold with how shitty our winter was...praying for a good fall season!
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 18, 2014, 08:51:54 AM
Good morning fine BotL of THE Banter
You got that right!  Shit, I may have to give you another gold star.
Lets not get carried away now...
GMorning Dave! Travelin this week?
Indeed.  In JWackyland for the week.  That's why I'm on a little late.... even though it's earlier by my clock.
Nice!  I remember hearing you were going there soon, I just forgot the details...story of my life.
As long as you can keep the details of your life in order, you're ahead of the game.  The rest is bonus.
Very well said!
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 18, 2014, 08:58:07 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave.
I love Mondays.
So we've heard Daytona Dean.
Daytona? no way! ha.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2014, 09:07:59 AM
[...]
No shit, last winter was a nightmare. Bitch better watch herself if she tries that crap again, I'll start setting aerosol cans on fire or something.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2014, 09:12:36 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave.
I love Mondays.
So we've heard Daytona Dean.
Daytona? no way! ha.
Yea, but it sounded good.  I do like Texas Dave's 9d...
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2014, 09:13:21 AM
[...]
Or we can all move down with Dean!
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 18, 2014, 09:15:18 AM
[...]
Yeah and the same dumbasses are forecasting a, wet fall in Austin.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2014, 09:17:55 AM
[...]
Sure would be nice in the winter, but I don't know if I could deal with all that humidity in the summer. I need to try to get a winter home there when I retire. Which means I need to start making a lot more money 5 years ago. Haha.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2014, 09:21:19 AM
[...]
Keep playing the lottery!
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2014, 09:25:55 AM
[...]
I do play at work. I can't win if I don't play!
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 18, 2014, 09:29:32 AM
[...]
word of advice: don't do it like I'm doing, starting from scratch, alone, after 62 years.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2014, 09:38:27 AM
[...]
Sounds like you're doing fine to me.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 18, 2014, 09:40:18 AM
[...]
+1
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 18, 2014, 09:42:02 AM
[...]
but it isn't easy.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 18, 2014, 09:43:38 AM
hey Tony. can you change me back to dwgb?

kidding.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2014, 09:53:59 AM
hey Tony. can you change me back to dwgb?

kidding.
And give me pink stars. And space for 3 quotes.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 18, 2014, 09:58:53 AM
[...]
Nobody ever told us life would be easy did they?
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 18, 2014, 10:00:02 AM
[...]
Indeed.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 18, 2014, 10:00:09 AM
[...]
+ 1 more
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 18, 2014, 10:01:38 AM
Alright buckled in ready to go for the first flight.  Weather is hot but beautiful.  Later folks
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 18, 2014, 10:03:23 AM
Good morning cigar butts...!
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2014, 10:06:07 AM
Good morning cigar butts...!
Don't check out my butt, check out my long filler. Morning, BD.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 18, 2014, 10:09:28 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave.
I love Mondays.
Morning Dean Happy Monday and congratulations on the start of your last work week. 8)
I forgot it was Monday.  I guess retirement does have it's little benefits... :)
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 18, 2014, 10:14:22 AM
Good morning cigar butts...!
Don't check out my butt, check out my long filler. Morning, BD.
Damn, and here I'm stuck with the chopped up short filler.... (sigh)
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 18, 2014, 10:16:07 AM
Alright buckled in ready to go for the first flight.  Weather is hot but beautiful.  Later folks
Enjoy your flight.  The take offs are great, but I hate those landings, especially on those short runways.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 18, 2014, 10:18:44 AM
[...]
explain easy.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 18, 2014, 10:21:56 AM
[...]
Is Lori mother nature?
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 18, 2014, 10:23:01 AM
Good morning cigar butts...!
Good morning BD and Redfish!
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2014, 10:24:39 AM
[...]
LALTS
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 18, 2014, 10:26:52 AM
[...]
Laying in a hammock on a beautiful tropical island, with beautiful women feeding you grapes.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 18, 2014, 10:46:51 AM
sounds good.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 18, 2014, 11:00:54 AM
Good morning cigar butts...!
Good morning BD and Redfish!
How ya doing Shaun....?
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2014, 11:01:06 AM
hey Tony. can you change me back to dwgb?

kidding.
Just say the word, my friend.  A heck of a lot easier than deleting your ID and creating a new one.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 18, 2014, 11:02:54 AM
sounds good.
Yes, "that's the ticket...!!!"
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 18, 2014, 11:04:03 AM
My wife bought me a Drug Store pipe, along with a pouch of Drug Store pipe tobacco.    :)
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: ss2 on August 18, 2014, 11:04:04 AM
Good Monday morning all!  (if the 2 words "good" and Monday" can be put in the same sentence.)
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2014, 11:05:51 AM
Good Monday morning all!  (if the 2 words "good" and Monday" can be put in the same sentence.)
Howdy, Sam.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2014, 11:06:26 AM
My wife bought me a Drug Store pipe, along with a pouch of Drug Store pipe tobacco.    :)
You're a lot happier than I would be in that scenario.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2014, 11:11:03 AM
BD, sorry for the long wait but PM replied.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2014, 11:19:18 AM
Good Monday morning all!  (if the 2 words "good" and Monday" can be put in the same sentence.)
Of course you can put those words together.  Great Monday morning to you too.  Now GFY!
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 18, 2014, 11:21:48 AM
Good morning cigar butts...!
Good morning BD and Redfish!
How ya doing Shaun....?
Doin good, trying to stay ahead of a busy week...managing to do it so far! You?
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 18, 2014, 11:33:30 AM
My wife bought me a Drug Store pipe, along with a pouch of Drug Store pipe tobacco.    :)
You're a lot happier than I would be in that scenario.
The pipe turned out the be a Missouri Meerschaum Corncob ($1.82), which is actually a pretty good pipe if you like corncob, and an 8 ounce pack of Admiral's Choice Cherry Cavendish Virginia Tobacco ($5.45), which is also rated pretty high if you like aromatic tobacco.  Actually, it's pretty good if I can learn to keep the pipe lit...!
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 18, 2014, 11:35:07 AM
Good morning cigar butts...!
Good morning BD and Redfish!
How ya doing Shaun....?
Doin good, trying to stay ahead of a busy week...managing to do it so far! You?
After babysitting most of Saturday, it took me all day Sunday napping off and on to recover.  I'm back to normal today... :)
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 18, 2014, 11:35:25 AM
My wife bought me a Drug Store pipe, along with a pouch of Drug Store pipe tobacco.    :)
You're a lot happier than I would be in that scenario.
The pipe turned out the be a Missouri Meerschaum Corncob ($1.82), which is actually a pretty good pipe if you like corncob, and an 8 ounce pack of Admiral's Choice Cherry Cavendish Virginia Tobacco ($5.45), which is also rated pretty high if you like aromatic tobacco.  Actually, it's pretty good if I can learn to keep the pipe lit...!
That's half the battle!  I need to work on that this winter when I want a quick smoke.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 18, 2014, 11:35:58 AM
Good morning cigar butts...!
Good morning BD and Redfish!
How ya doing Shaun....?
Doin good, trying to stay ahead of a busy week...managing to do it so far! You?
After babysitting most of Saturday, it took me all day Sunday napping off and on to recover.  I'm back to normal today... :)
I hear ya on that...didn't do much this weekend but I am lethargic now because of it.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 18, 2014, 11:40:02 AM
My wife bought me a Drug Store pipe, along with a pouch of Drug Store pipe tobacco.    :)
You're a lot happier than I would be in that scenario.
The pipe turned out the be a Missouri Meerschaum Corncob ($1.82), which is actually a pretty good pipe if you like corncob, and an 8 ounce pack of Admiral's Choice Cherry Cavendish Virginia Tobacco ($5.45), which is also rated pretty high if you like aromatic tobacco.  Actually, it's pretty good if I can learn to keep the pipe lit...!
That's half the battle!  I need to work on that this winter when I want a quick smoke.
I've been having problems with my torch lighter. It keeps going out after being lit for a few seconds.  But now I've found out that the lighter works perfect if I turn it on it's side or upside down to light the pipe. I guess the gas can run out easier that way and stay lit...!!!  :)
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 18, 2014, 11:43:54 AM
hey Tony. can you change me back to dwgb?

kidding.
Just say the word, my friend.  A heck of a lot easier than deleting your ID and creating a new one.
please. 3d ain't no more.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 18, 2014, 11:44:24 AM
My wife bought me a Drug Store pipe, along with a pouch of Drug Store pipe tobacco.    :)
You're a lot happier than I would be in that scenario.
The pipe turned out the be a Missouri Meerschaum Corncob ($1.82), which is actually a pretty good pipe if you like corncob, and an 8 ounce pack of Admiral's Choice Cherry Cavendish Virginia Tobacco ($5.45), which is also rated pretty high if you like aromatic tobacco.  Actually, it's pretty good if I can learn to keep the pipe lit...!
That's half the battle!  I need to work on that this winter when I want a quick smoke.
I've been having problems with my torch lighter. It keeps going out after being lit for a few seconds.  But now I've found out that the lighter works perfect if I turn it on it's side or upside down to light the pipe. I guess the gas can run out easier that way and stay lit...!!!  :)
That's perfect!  I bought the zippo pipe insert from amazon, I really like it.  Nice to have the soft flame only so you don't have to worry about torching your pipe accidentally.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 18, 2014, 11:46:29 AM
I like this one better. always dreamed of decorating palm trees for Christmas.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 18, 2014, 11:46:55 AM
Good morning cigar butts...!
Good morning BD and Redfish!
How ya doing Shaun....?
Doin good, trying to stay ahead of a busy week...managing to do it so far! You?
After babysitting most of Saturday, it took me all day Sunday napping off and on to recover.  I'm back to normal today... :)
I hear ya on that...didn't do much this weekend but I am lethargic now because of it.
I asked my wife if she would rub my back Sunday..?  She said, "I'm the one that's working, you should be rubbing my back..!"  I asked her, "did you customers jump up and down on your back and head and use you for a trampoline....?"  She rubbed my back... ahhhhhh!
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 18, 2014, 11:55:11 AM
I like this one better. always dreamed of decorating palm trees for Christmas.
I'm sure if your laying in that hammock this Christmas smoking your cigar, people will be lining up to give you frankincense, myrrh, and the more traditional gift of Christmas, "gold."
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 18, 2014, 11:55:50 AM
Good morning cigar butts...!
Good morning BD and Redfish!
How ya doing Shaun....?
Doin good, trying to stay ahead of a busy week...managing to do it so far! You?
After babysitting most of Saturday, it took me all day Sunday napping off and on to recover.  I'm back to normal today... :)
I hear ya on that...didn't do much this weekend but I am lethargic now because of it.
I asked my wife if she would rub my back Sunday..?  She said, "I'm the one that's working, you should be rubbing my back..!"  I asked her, "did you customers jump up and down on your back and head and use you for a trampoline....?"  She rubbed my back... ahhhhhh!
LOL!  So true!!!
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 18, 2014, 11:59:06 AM
thank you Tony.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 18, 2014, 12:00:42 PM
time to get ready for a doctor appointment.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 18, 2014, 12:03:04 PM
thank you Tony.
Mmmm, going back to your maiden name...  Thank goodness, I remember this one... :)
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: ss2 on August 18, 2014, 12:03:09 PM
Good Monday morning all!  (if the 2 words "good" and Monday" can be put in the same sentence.)
Hey LTG!  Hope you had a good weekend!
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: ss2 on August 18, 2014, 12:03:51 PM
hey Tony. can you change me back to dwgb?

kidding.
Just say the word, my friend.  A heck of a lot easier than deleting your ID and creating a new one.
please. 3d ain't no more.
HA, and he ain't no less either!!  Hi Dean.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 18, 2014, 12:03:53 PM
time to get ready for a doctor appointment.
HE'S BACK?!?  I thought 3d was Guy Fieri?  Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives baby!
ROLLIN' OUT!
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 18, 2014, 12:04:22 PM
time to get ready for a doctor appointment.
Are you due back at the lab to get your bolts tighten...?  Nothing serious I hope..
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: ss2 on August 18, 2014, 12:04:48 PM
Good Monday morning all!  (if the 2 words "good" and Monday" can be put in the same sentence.)
Of course you can put those words together.  Great Monday morning to you too.  Now GFY!
Oddly, I've been missing that.  Same back atcha!
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 18, 2014, 12:12:15 PM
Is it lunch time yet?
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 18, 2014, 12:15:46 PM
time to get ready for a doctor appointment.
Are you due back at the lab to get your bolts tighten...?  Nothing serious I hope..
just getting my medical records and letting him know what's going on.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: ss2 on August 18, 2014, 12:20:35 PM
time to get ready for a doctor appointment.
Are you due back at the lab to get your bolts tighten...?  Nothing serious I hope..
just getting my medical records and letting him know what's going on.
If they're anything like mine, bring a u-haul...
one thing that always bothered me about every Dr I've ever gone to.  they have this massive file on me and when I go in, they seem to know absolutely nothing about me.  Deal should be " Ok, I'll call a moving company to bring you my file, but you have to look at it".
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: ss2 on August 18, 2014, 12:21:27 PM
Is it lunch time yet?
yep.  smoked a roast Saturday, so smoked roast beef sandwich today!
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 18, 2014, 12:42:42 PM
time to get ready for a doctor appointment.
Are you due back at the lab to get your bolts tighten...?  Nothing serious I hope..
just getting my medical records and letting him know what's going on.
If they're anything like mine, bring a u-haul...
one thing that always bothered me about every Dr I've ever gone to.  they have this massive file on me and when I go in, they seem to know absolutely nothing about me.  Deal should be " Ok, I'll call a moving company to bring you my file, but you have to look at it".
technology is great. they have my records downloaded to a cd.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 18, 2014, 12:49:50 PM
okay. gotta go.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 18, 2014, 12:52:36 PM
Wow looks like this flight will leave  on time. 2 in a row would be a new 2014 record.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2014, 12:56:25 PM
Wow looks like this flight will leave  on time. 2 in a row would be a new 2014 record.
Time to buy a lottery ticket.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 18, 2014, 12:58:41 PM
Wow looks like this flight will leave  on time. 2 in a row would be a new 2014 record.
you haven't left yet. don't jinx yourself.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: ss2 on August 18, 2014, 01:38:41 PM
Wow looks like this flight will leave  on time. 2 in a row would be a new 2014 record.
you haven't left yet. don't jinx yourself.
LOL, words to live by!
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2014, 01:41:14 PM
Wow looks like this flight will leave  on time. 2 in a row would be a new 2014 record.
This reminds me of an Alanis Morissette song.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 18, 2014, 01:46:32 PM
I think I'll take a break from the computer.  bbl <maybe>
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 18, 2014, 01:51:37 PM
I think I'll take a break from the computer.  bbl <maybe>
Major workaference today...fml!
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: ss2 on August 18, 2014, 01:56:10 PM
Have a great afternoon BD!!
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 18, 2014, 02:09:15 PM
Have a great afternoon BD!!
And a great afternoon to you, Sam.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2014, 02:20:27 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2014, 02:29:00 PM
Hazzuh!
Have a great evening, buddy.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 18, 2014, 02:30:16 PM
Hazzuh!
Take a flying leap DaveDave!
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2014, 02:31:42 PM
I wonder how Scotty is doing with his cola martinis.  It's 2:30 in OBX so he's gotta be shitfaced by now.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 18, 2014, 02:34:52 PM
Hazzuh!
See ya Dave!
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 18, 2014, 02:36:26 PM
I wonder how Scotty is doing with his cola martinis.  It's 2:30 in OBX so he's gotta be shitfaced by now.
Like he needs any help...
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2014, 02:40:50 PM
I wonder how Scotty is doing with his cola martinis.  It's 2:30 in OBX so he's gotta be shitfaced by now.
Like he needs any help...
Who does?
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: ss2 on August 18, 2014, 02:51:41 PM
Have a great afternoon BD!!
And a great afternoon to you, Sam.
Hey Mike!  Hope all is well!  Been a while,  family ok?
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: ss2 on August 18, 2014, 02:52:04 PM
Hazzuh!
Later Dave!
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 18, 2014, 02:52:51 PM
I wonder how Scotty is doing with his cola martinis.  It's 2:30 in OBX so he's gotta be shitfaced by now.
Like he needs any help...
Who does?
Tru dat. Afternoon Antnee. Fall like weather so far this August. No dog days yet.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 18, 2014, 02:58:43 PM
Have a great afternoon BD!!
And a great afternoon to you, Sam.
Hey Mike!  Hope all is well!  Been a while,  family ok?
Everybody doing good, thanks. Scattered all over the globe.  Captain Tim is in Afghanistan.  Anne and grand kids in Auburn AL heading back to Kileen TX at the end of the month.  Colin still in Seoul, South Korea (Republic of Korea to be precise). Us, we're still in beautiful uptown Oxford.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: ss2 on August 18, 2014, 03:42:13 PM
Have a great afternoon BD!!
And a great afternoon to you, Sam.
Hey Mike!  Hope all is well!  Been a while,  family ok?
Everybody doing good, thanks. Scattered all over the globe.  Captain Tim is in Afghanistan.  Anne and grand kids in Auburn AL heading back to Kileen TX at the end of the month.  Colin still in Seoul, South Korea (Republic of Korea to be precise). Us, we're still in beautiful uptown Oxford.
Be nice to see Tim come home from Afgan., did Colin get to see the Pope?
just helped #3 move to a new apt. for her last year of college, #2 just took the bar for the 1st time but we have to wait until  ov. to see any results.  and just found out from #1 that He and his wife are expecting our 2nd grandchild!
very un-summer-like weather here in beautiful downtown sunny Galena.  absolutely loving the lower humidity and cool nights!  (especially since the pool blew out last year)
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 18, 2014, 03:47:41 PM
[...]
Nothing like another grand kid in the family. Haven't spent time with Madeline and Charlotte since June but seems like forever. Sounds like your kids are moving onward and upward and out from under the parental umbrella.  Oh, and off the payroll - sorta.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2014, 03:56:27 PM
Can't believe an hour went by.  Fucking workaference.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2014, 03:57:03 PM
I wonder how Scotty is doing with his cola martinis.  It's 2:30 in OBX so he's gotta be shitfaced by now.
Like he needs any help...
Who does?
Tru dat. Afternoon Antnee. Fall like weather so far this August. No dog days yet.
I saw Steve on here just yesterday.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 18, 2014, 03:57:34 PM
Can't believe an hour went by.  Fucking workaference.
Totally...now the afternoon is dragging!
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2014, 04:00:49 PM
Can't believe an hour went by.  Fucking workaference.
Totally...now the afternoon is dragging!
Just grabbed a hot cup of coffee.  Trying to wrap things up and thinking about what cigar to grab.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: ss2 on August 18, 2014, 04:01:40 PM
[...]
Except for the college student, mostly off the payroll.  I have to admit that my son-in-law is doing well and actually my daughter has a pretty decent State job.  deputy director of public safety in the prison system here in MD.  probably makes more than I do.  Crap, I HOPE she makes more than I do!
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: ss2 on August 18, 2014, 04:02:48 PM
Can't believe an hour went by.  Fucking workaference.
Totally...now the afternoon is dragging!
Just grabbed a hot cup of coffee.  Trying to wrap things up and thinking about what cigar to grab.
Got 10 RyJ Vintage that I don't remember ordering, want one?  fresh off the truck today (still scratching my head over THAT one.)
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2014, 04:06:36 PM
Can't believe an hour went by.  Fucking workaference.
Totally...now the afternoon is dragging!
Just grabbed a hot cup of coffee.  Trying to wrap things up and thinking about what cigar to grab.
Got 10 RyJ Vintage that I don't remember ordering, want one?  fresh off the truck today (still scratching my head over THAT one.)
I'm gonna take a look too see what I've got with me.  Not generally an RyJ guy, but thanks.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: ss2 on August 18, 2014, 04:09:39 PM
yeah, me either, which is why I'm so baffled by the order.  only way I can explain it is it was during a jamb and the product changed before I could complete the deal.  but since it was waiting here for me when I got back from vacation, there is NO WAY i will remember.  I have a hard enough time remembering this morning...
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2014, 04:11:35 PM
Going with EPC Club 52.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 18, 2014, 04:12:58 PM
Can't believe an hour went by.  Fucking workaference.
Totally...now the afternoon is dragging!
Just grabbed a hot cup of coffee.  Trying to wrap things up and thinking about what cigar to grab.
Got 10 RyJ Vintage that I don't remember ordering, want one?  fresh off the truck today (still scratching my head over THAT one.)
It's Tony's fault. He hacked into your account.  Muah haha hah hah!  At least they weren't Bucky Reds. Just sayin'...
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 18, 2014, 04:22:52 PM
Going with EPC Club 52.
Mikey likey some EPC's. Yes, yes, I do.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2014, 04:26:34 PM
Going with EPC Club 52.
Mikey likey some EPC's. Yes, yes, I do.
It's a done deal then!  I've already V cut it.  Heading out in 10.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 18, 2014, 04:29:42 PM
I'm back. just lit the charcoal and going to throw some pop opens on.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 18, 2014, 05:07:27 PM
must be the sllllloooww time.

or the shiftless grouping.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2014, 05:09:51 PM
Going with EPC Club 52.
Mikey likey some EPC's. Yes, yes, I do.
And a fine thing too!
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 18, 2014, 05:34:53 PM
must be the sllllloooww time.

or the shiftless grouping.
Bettter than shiftless groping I always say.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 18, 2014, 05:36:28 PM
must be the sllllloooww time.

or the shiftless grouping.
Bettter than shiftless groping I always say.
ha. hi Mike.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2014, 05:40:15 PM
Going with EPC Club 52.
Mikey likey some EPC's. Yes, yes, I do.
A lot to like Mr. Mike!
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2014, 05:41:18 PM
must be the sllllloooww time.

or the shiftless grouping.
Bettter than shiftless groping I always say.
I don't know....I could use a little shiftless groping....just not from somebody like FB....
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 18, 2014, 05:44:37 PM
Going with EPC Club 52.
Mikey likey some EPC's. Yes, yes, I do.
And a fine thing too!
Indeed.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 18, 2014, 05:45:25 PM
must be the sllllloooww time.

or the shiftless grouping.
Bettter than shiftless groping I always say.
I don't know....I could use a little shiftless groping....just not from somebody like FB....
As long as you are the grouper not the gropee.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2014, 06:23:36 PM
Damn, Atlantic is trying hard to get rid of the Room 101 Conjura 5x60 for quite a while....not much success.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2014, 06:24:16 PM
must be the sllllloooww time.

or the shiftless grouping.
Bettter than shiftless groping I always say.
I don't know....I could use a little shiftless groping....just not from somebody like FB....
As long as you are the grouper not the gropee.
When it comes to two-face Bumpus, I choose neither!
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 18, 2014, 06:27:09 PM
must be the sllllloooww time.

or the shiftless grouping.
Bettter than shiftless groping I always say.
I don't know....I could use a little shiftless groping....just not from somebody like FB....
As long as you are the grouper not the gropee.
When it comes to two-face Bumpus, I choose neither!
Dave , Fred has been a great BOTL for a long time .  Lets play nice .
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2014, 06:57:02 PM
must be the sllllloooww time.

or the shiftless grouping.
Bettter than shiftless groping I always say.
I don't know....I could use a little shiftless groping....just not from somebody like FB....
As long as you are the grouper not the gropee.
When it comes to two-face Bumpus, I choose neither!
Dave , Fred has been a great BOTL for a long time .  Lets play nice .
Not to me he hasn't and I have no interest in half assed explainations.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2014, 07:00:25 PM
must be the sllllloooww time.

or the shiftless grouping.
Bettter than shiftless groping I always say.
I don't know....I could use a little shiftless groping....just not from somebody like FB....
As long as you are the grouper not the gropee.
When it comes to two-face Bumpus, I choose neither!
Dave , Fred has been a great BOTL for a long time .  Lets play nice .
....and, good, no less great BOTLs don't crash and burn, quit a website only to sneak back in under an alias.  Don't you think?
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2014, 07:05:21 PM
must be the sllllloooww time.

or the shiftless grouping.
Bettter than shiftless groping I always say.
I don't know....I could use a little shiftless groping....just not from somebody like FB....
As long as you are the grouper not the gropee.
When it comes to two-face Bumpus, I choose neither!
Dave , Fred has been a great BOTL for a long time .  Lets play nice .
....and, good, no less great BOTLs don't crash and burn, quit a website only to sneak back in under an alias.  Don't you think?
That's it!  I'm deleting my ID!
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2014, 07:22:55 PM
must be the sllllloooww time.

or the shiftless grouping.
Bettter than shiftless groping I always say.
I don't know....I could use a little shiftless groping....just not from somebody like FB....
As long as you are the grouper not the gropee.
When it comes to two-face Bumpus, I choose neither!
Dave , Fred has been a great BOTL for a long time .  Lets play nice .
....and, good, no less great BOTLs don't crash and burn, quit a website only to sneak back in under an alias.  Don't you think?
That's it!  I'm deleting my ID!
Always an option.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 18, 2014, 07:25:27 PM
must be the sllllloooww time.

or the shiftless grouping.
Bettter than shiftless groping I always say.
I don't know....I could use a little shiftless groping....just not from somebody like FB....
As long as you are the grouper not the gropee.
When it comes to two-face Bumpus, I choose neither!
Dave , Fred has been a great BOTL for a long time .  Lets play nice .
....and, good, no less great BOTLs don't crash and burn, quit a website only to sneak back in under an alias.  Don't you think?
That's it!  I'm deleting my ID!
Dave,  your a good guy and I like you, and all the banter BOTL, and Fred is a good guy lets not forget that .
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2014, 07:43:15 PM
@SDDave:  You meeting up with Joe tonight?
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2014, 08:02:34 PM
WTF, another "trespasser fatality" on my train line?
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 18, 2014, 08:05:32 PM
WTF, another "trespasser fatality" on my train line?
What's up Tony ?
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2014, 10:24:42 PM
WTF, another "trespasser fatality" on my train line?
What's up Tony ?
A 19 year old girl committed suicide by laying down on train tracks last Friday morning.  A similar situation occurred this evening.  It saddens me that people feel this desperate.
Title: Re: 8/18/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on August 18, 2014, 10:58:57 PM
WTF, another "trespasser fatality" on my train line?
What's up Tony ?
A 19 year old girl committed suicide by laying down on train tracks last Friday morning.  A similar situation occurred this evening.  It saddens me that people feel this desperate.
life is so precious,  I will never understand suicide.