CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on August 20, 2014, 12:32:28 AM

Title: 8/20/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on August 20, 2014, 12:32:28 AM
Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on August 20, 2014, 12:39:02 AM
Good morning gentlemen
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on August 20, 2014, 01:22:48 AM
Gnite all
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2014, 01:48:23 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2014, 01:49:04 AM
Weird no jam again.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2014, 01:55:47 AM
Today is Wednesday, August 20, the 232nd day of 2014. There are 133 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2014, 01:56:09 AM
Today's Highlights in History:

On August 20, 1914, German forces occupied Brussels, Belgium, during World War I.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2014, 01:56:49 AM
On this date:

Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2014, 01:57:14 AM
In 1833, Benjamin Harrison, 23rd president of the United States, was born in North Bend, Ohio.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2014, 01:58:03 AM
In 1866, President Andrew Johnson formally declared the Civil War over, months after fighting had stopped.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2014, 01:58:34 AM
In 1882, Tchaikovsky's "1812 Overture" had its premiere in Moscow.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2014, 01:59:00 AM
In 1910, a series of forest fires swept through parts of Idaho, Montana and Washington, killing at least 85 people and burning some 3 million acres.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2014, 01:59:59 AM
In 1940, during World War II, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill paid tribute to the Royal Air Force before the House of Commons, saying, "Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few."
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2014, 02:00:22 AM
In 1953, the Soviet Union publicly acknowledged it had tested a hydrogen bomb.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2014, 02:01:07 AM
In 1964, President Lyndon B. Johnson signed the Economic Opportunity Act, a nearly $1 billion anti-poverty measure.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2014, 02:01:32 AM
In 1968, the Soviet Union and other Warsaw Pact nations began invading Czechoslovakia to crush the "Prague Spring" liberalization drive.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2014, 02:01:56 AM
In 1972, the Wattstax concert took place at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2014, 02:02:33 AM
In 1977, the U.S. launched Voyager 2, an unmanned spacecraft carrying a 12-inch copper phonograph record containing greetings in dozens of languages, samples of music and sounds of nature.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2014, 02:03:17 AM
In 1989, entertainment executive Jose Menendez and his wife, Kitty, were shot to death in their Beverly Hills mansion by their sons, Lyle and Erik. Fifty-one people died when a pleasure boat sank in the River Thames (tehmz) in London after colliding with a dredger. British conservationist George Adamson, 83, was shot and killed by bandits in Kenya. The situation comedy "Saved by the Bell" premiered on NBC-TV.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2014, 02:04:16 AM
In 1994, Benjamin Chavis Jr. was fired as head of the NAACP after a turbulent 16-month tenure.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2014, 02:04:44 AM
Ten years ago: Democrats labored to deflect attacks on presidential nominee John Kerry's war record with fresh television ads touting his fitness for national command. In Athens, Michael Phelps matched Mark Spitz's record of four individual gold medals in the Olympic pool with a stirring comeback in the 100-meter butterfly, then removed himself from further competition.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2014, 02:05:38 AM
Five years ago: The only man convicted in the bombing of Pan Am Flight 103 returned home to Libya after his release on compassionate grounds from a Scottish prison. (Abdel Baset al-Megrahi, said to have only months to live because of prostate cancer, died nearly three years later, claiming his innocence.) Afghans voted for a president for the second time ever, but Taliban threats dampened turnout in the militant south. Ryan Alexander Jenkins, a contestant on the VH1 reality show "Megan Wants a Millionaire," was charged with murdering his wife, Jasmine Fiore, whose body was found in Buena Park, California (Jenkins was found dead three days later, an apparent suicide). One-time Super Bowl star Plaxico Burress (PLEK'-sih-koh BUR'-ihs) accepted a plea bargain with a two-year prison sentence for accidentally shooting himself in the thigh at a Manhattan nightclub.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2014, 02:06:40 AM
One year ago: A Pakistani court indicted former president and army chief Pervez Musharraf on murder charges stemming from the assassination of Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto. Qatar-based Al-Jazeera Media Network launched its U.S. cable news outlet, Al-Jazeera America. Crime novelist Elmore Leonard, 87, died in Bloomfield Township, Michigan. Jazz pianist Marian McPartland, 95, died in Port Washington, New York, of natural causes.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2014, 02:07:46 AM
Today's Birthdays: Writer-producer-director Walter Bernstein is 95. Boxing promoter Don King is 83. Former Sen. George Mitchell, D-Maine, is 81. U.S. Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas, is 79. Former MLB All-Star Graig Nettles is 70. Broadcast journalist Connie Chung is 68. Musician Jimmy Pankow (Chicago) is 67. Actor John Noble is 66. Rock singer Robert Plant (Led Zeppelin) is 66. Country singer Rudy Gatlin is 62. Singer-songwriter John Hiatt is 62. Actor-director Peter Horton is 61. TV weatherman Al Roker is 60. Actor Jay Acovone is 59. Actress Joan Allen is 58. Movie director David O. Russell (Film: "American Hustle") is 56. TV personality Asha Blake is 53. Actor James Marsters is 52. Rapper KRS-One is 49. Actor Colin Cunningham is 48. Actor Billy Gardell is 45. Rock singer Fred Durst (Limp Bizkit) is 44. Rock musician Brad Avery is 43. Actor Jonathan Ke Quan is 43. Actor Misha Collins is 40. Rock singer Monique Powell (Save Ferris) is 39. Actor Ben Barnes is 33. Actress Meghan Ory is 32. Actor Andrew Garfield is 31. Actor Brant Daugherty (TV: "Pretty Little Liars") is 29. Actress-singer Demi Lovato is 22.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2014, 02:08:17 AM
Thought for Today: "To the eye of failure success is an accident." — Ambrose Bierce, American author-journalist (1842-1914?).

Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2014, 02:08:55 AM
Ponderisms
-------------------------

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Garden Rule: When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.

The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement.

Have you noticed since everyone has a camcorder these days no one talks about seeing UFOs like they used to?

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there? I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta its butt."

If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?

Why does your OB-GYN leave the room when you get undressed if they are going to look up there anyway?

Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup?

Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2014, 03:47:02 AM
Almost time for a double sheesh.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2014, 05:07:05 AM
Almost time for a double sheesh.
+1
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2014, 05:34:41 AM
Good Morning LSU.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 20, 2014, 05:42:07 AM
good morning guys!
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2014, 05:45:46 AM
good morning guys!
Morning 7d!  Down to a week almost there.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2014, 05:50:39 AM
Morning all. Happy day of humping. Rain, thunder and lightning to start the day here. Short day, though. Kid's open house for school at 2.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2014, 05:54:57 AM
Morning all. Happy day of humping. Rain, thunder and lightning to start the day here. Short day, though. Kid's open house for school at 2.
Morning Golfing Dave.  Another hot and dry day here up right around 100.  Regular day for me but rare full week in the office which I hate.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2014, 05:57:44 AM
Guess I better get my azz to work and get over the hump.  Be lurking later.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2014, 05:59:25 AM
Good Morning LSU.
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2014, 06:00:10 AM
Morning all. Happy day of humping. Rain, thunder and lightning to start the day here. Short day, though. Kid's open house for school at 2.
Good morning Dave and almost FloridaDean.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2014, 06:00:40 AM
Guess I better get my azz to work and get over the hump.  Be lurking later.
Sirry I missed you, have a great day!
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2014, 06:01:13 AM
Morning all. Happy day of humping. Rain, thunder and lightning to start the day here. Short day, though. Kid's open house for school at 2.
I need a early day, congrats!
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 20, 2014, 06:19:51 AM
Morning all. Happy day of humping. Rain, thunder and lightning to start the day here. Short day, though. Kid's open house for school at 2.
morning Dave. had a great round in league last night. 4 over on the front, that was with a triple bogie on 9.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 20, 2014, 06:21:27 AM
I really hope I don't get stuck behind school buses on the way south next week.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2014, 06:35:56 AM
Morning all. Happy day of humping. Rain, thunder and lightning to start the day here. Short day, though. Kid's open house for school at 2.
morning Dave. had a great round in league last night. 4 over on the front, that was with a triple bogie on 9.
Shooting lights out, nice!
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2014, 06:36:40 AM
Morning all. Happy day of humping. Rain, thunder and lightning to start the day here. Short day, though. Kid's open house for school at 2.
I need a early day, congrats!
But then we got the info about our new schedules for next year. They're going to performance based scheduling here, which is poised to fuck me royally. Ah, the joys of corporate stupidity.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2014, 06:45:14 AM
Morning all. Happy day of humping. Rain, thunder and lightning to start the day here. Short day, though. Kid's open house for school at 2.
I need a early day, congrats!
But then we got the info about our new schedules for next year. They're going to performance based scheduling here, which is poised to fuck me royally. Ah, the joys of corporate stupidity.
The guys in the Ivory Palaces who make decisions and have not got a clue what works and does not work. Most companies are just trying to fill jobs these days, we simply give the mirror tests these days, if they are 18 and breathing we are happy.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2014, 06:52:27 AM
Morning all. Happy day of humping. Rain, thunder and lightning to start the day here. Short day, though. Kid's open house for school at 2.
I need a early day, congrats!
But then we got the info about our new schedules for next year. They're going to performance based scheduling here, which is poised to fuck me royally. Ah, the joys of corporate stupidity.
The guys in the Ivory Palaces who make decisions and have not got a clue what works and does not work. Most companies are just trying to fill jobs these days, we simply give the mirror tests these days, if they are 18 and breathing we are happy.
Need someone to telecommute from Ohio? Haha.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 20, 2014, 07:25:22 AM
Morning all. Happy day of humping. Rain, thunder and lightning to start the day here. Short day, though. Kid's open house for school at 2.
morning Dave. had a great round in league last night. 4 over on the front, that was with a triple bogie on 9.
Shooting lights out, nice!
until the 9th, I was pissed, thought about throwing a wedge, but I can't blame my clubs.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2014, 07:31:25 AM
Hump DAY! Little home office before a haircut and then into the office
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2014, 08:01:29 AM
Morning all. Happy day of humping. Rain, thunder and lightning to start the day here. Short day, though. Kid's open house for school at 2.
morning Dave. had a great round in league last night. 4 over on the front, that was with a triple bogie on 9.
Shooting lights out, nice!
until the 9th, I was pissed, thought about throwing a wedge, but I can't blame my clubs.
Still feels good though.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2014, 08:01:37 AM
Hump DAY! Little home office before a haircut and then into the office
Morning, YELLOW stars.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2014, 08:08:22 AM
Hump DAY! Little home office before a haircut and then into the office
Morning, YELLOW stars.
+1
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2014, 08:08:28 AM
Good morning, guys.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2014, 08:08:43 AM
Hump DAY! Little home office before a haircut and then into the office
Morning, YELLOW stars.
Mornin' Patriotic Dave!
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2014, 08:09:58 AM
Morning all. Happy day of humping. Rain, thunder and lightning to start the day here. Short day, though. Kid's open house for school at 2.
I need a early day, congrats!
But then we got the info about our new schedules for next year. They're going to performance based scheduling here, which is poised to fuck me royally. Ah, the joys of corporate stupidity.
I feel your pain!!!!!!!!  Those are the only two words spoken around here and nobody speaking them even has a clue what the concept means.  SUX and I need to retire!
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2014, 08:11:18 AM
Hump DAY! Little home office before a haircut and then into the office
Morning Yellow Star
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2014, 08:12:05 AM
Good morning, guys.
Morning Tony
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 20, 2014, 08:12:10 AM
morning Tony and Shaun.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2014, 08:13:14 AM
Hump DAY! Little home office before a haircut and then into the office
Morning, YELLOW stars.
Mornin' Patriotic Dave!
Love it. USA! USA!
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2014, 08:13:29 AM
Good morning, guys.
Morning, Lord of the Banter.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2014, 08:15:59 AM
Good morning, guys.
Morning Tony
Weren't you humping your way to the office?  Ha - good morning, Dave.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2014, 08:17:40 AM
morning Tony and Shaun.
Hey Deano.  Congrats on not breaking your wedge.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2014, 08:18:42 AM
Good morning, guys.
Morning, Lord of the Banter.
More like janitor of the site but good morning right back atcha, LTG.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2014, 08:20:04 AM
Hump DAY! Little home office before a haircut and then into the office
Have them give you a shave too.  It's only two bits.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2014, 08:21:06 AM
Hump DAY! Little home office before a haircut and then into the office
Morning Yellow Star
Mornin RF, Dean, and Uncle Tony!
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2014, 08:21:31 AM
Good morning, guys.
Morning Tony
Weren't you humping your way to the office?  Ha - good morning, Dave.
I am in the office getting humped is more like it.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2014, 08:24:37 AM
Good morning, guys.
Morning Tony
Weren't you humping your way to the office?  Ha - good morning, Dave.
I am in the office getting humped is more like it.
Touché.  No lube for me, please!
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2014, 08:30:10 AM
Good morning, guys.
Morning Tony
Weren't you humping your way to the office?  Ha - good morning, Dave.
I am in the office getting humped is more like it.
Touché.  No lube for me, please!
Yep, No Pain - No Gain as they say in the weight room.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2014, 08:33:22 AM
Good morning, guys.
Morning Tony
Weren't you humping your way to the office?  Ha - good morning, Dave.
I am in the office getting humped is more like it.
Touché.  No lube for me, please!
Yep, No Pain - No Gain as they say in the weight room.
Oh is that what they say?  I stopped going because I was getting too big.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2014, 08:39:14 AM
Good morning, guys.
Morning Tony
Weren't you humping your way to the office?  Ha - good morning, Dave.
I am in the office getting humped is more like it.
Touché.  No lube for me, please!
Yep, No Pain - No Gain as they say in the weight room.
Oh is that what they say?  I stopped going because I was getting too big.
Only speaking from memories of long ago.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2014, 09:04:07 AM
Good morning, guys.
Morning Tony
Weren't you humping your way to the office?  Ha - good morning, Dave.
I am in the office getting humped is more like it.
You bragging again?
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2014, 09:06:13 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Antnee and yellowstar.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2014, 09:08:13 AM
Oops, missed you Dean, morning 7d!
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 20, 2014, 09:09:24 AM
Oops, missed you Dean, morning 7d!
it's okay Dave, I'm easy to miss.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2014, 09:09:55 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Antnee and yellowstar.
Morning Left Coast Dave.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2014, 09:15:29 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Antnee and yellowstar.
Mornin NJDaveinCali
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2014, 09:17:50 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Antnee and yellowstar.
How goes it SDDave?
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2014, 09:30:53 AM
Oops, missed you Dean, morning 7d!
it's okay Dave, I'm easy to miss.
You have not given us your calendar for today, isn't it your going away party day at the nut house?
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2014, 09:45:27 AM
Haircut time!  (http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/jobs/barber-smiley-emoticon.gif)
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2014, 09:50:43 AM
Haircut time!  (http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/jobs/barber-smiley-emoticon.gif)
Wonder if he'll post a before and after selfie?
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2014, 09:50:55 AM
Haircut time!  (http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/jobs/barber-smiley-emoticon.gif)
Wonder if he'll post a before and after selfie?
Only if you ask nicely!
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2014, 09:52:06 AM
Haircut time!  (http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/jobs/barber-smiley-emoticon.gif)
Wonder if he'll post a before and after selfie?
Only if you ask nicely!
You're just asking for a GFY.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2014, 09:59:44 AM
Haircut time!  (http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/jobs/barber-smiley-emoticon.gif)
Wonder if he'll post a before and after selfie?
Only if you ask nicely!
You're just asking for a GFY.
If only it was still Tuesday but it is now Nice Wednesday so can't be throwing aroun GFY's (unless they are well deserved).
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2014, 10:10:57 AM
Haircut time!  (http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/jobs/barber-smiley-emoticon.gif)
Wonder if he'll post a before and after selfie?
Only if you ask nicely!
You're just asking for a GFY.
If only it was still Tuesday but it is now Nice Wednesday so can't be throwing aroun GFY's (unless they are well deserved).
Yesterday was almost nice, we need to make up for it today.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 20, 2014, 10:12:33 AM
Oops, missed you Dean, morning 7d!
it's okay Dave, I'm easy to miss.
You have not given us your calendar for today, isn't it your going away party day at the nut house?
yes, the second of three. why they had to be separate is beyond me. the first one was the Addictions staff, this one my boss is putting on with Environmental staff, and Friday is a luncheon with Mental Health staff. fucked up if you ask me.

I worked 30 years with NYSDOT and there were four bosses that celebrated my retirement. THAT was disheartening.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 20, 2014, 10:15:24 AM
Good morning Guy's , has any one tried the .Saint Luis Rey - Regios
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2014, 10:24:07 AM
Good morning Guy's , has any one tried the .Saint Luis Rey - Regios
Today?
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 20, 2014, 10:26:22 AM
Good morning Guy's , has any one tried the .Saint Luis Rey - Regios
Today?
LOL, any time and if so what did you think of them .
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2014, 10:32:03 AM
Oops, missed you Dean, morning 7d!
it's okay Dave, I'm easy to miss.
You have not given us your calendar for today, isn't it your going away party day at the nut house?
yes, the second of three. why they had to be separate is beyond me. the first one was the Addictions staff, this one my boss is putting on with Environmental staff, and Friday is a luncheon with Mental Health staff. fucked up if you ask me.

I worked 30 years with NYSDOT and there were four bosses that celebrated my retirement. THAT was disheartening.
What did you do at the DOT?
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2014, 10:32:28 AM
Good morning Guy's , has any one tried the .Saint Luis Rey - Regios
No but a Good Morning to You Dog
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2014, 10:33:02 AM
Good morning Guy's , has any one tried the .Saint Luis Rey - Regios
Today?
Damn, you just now waking up Dog?
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 20, 2014, 10:33:13 AM
Good morning Guy's , has any one tried the .Saint Luis Rey - Regios
No but a Good Morning to You Dog
Howdy Dave .
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 20, 2014, 10:34:06 AM
Good morning Guy's , has any one tried the .Saint Luis Rey - Regios
Today?
Damn, you just now waking up Dog?
Got up at 7am
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2014, 10:34:46 AM
Good morning Guy's , has any one tried the .Saint Luis Rey - Regios
Yes, very good.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2014, 10:35:28 AM
Good morning Guy's , has any one tried the .Saint Luis Rey - Regios
Today?
LOL, any time and if so what did you think of them .
(Edit)
One of my favorite Cubans (that includes the wife).  Creamy and nutty flavors.  Love it after a meal.  More full bodied than it initially lets on, especially at the nub.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2014, 10:37:59 AM
Good morning Guy's , has any one tried the .Saint Luis Rey - Regios
Today?
LOL, any time and if so what did you think of them .
One of my favorite Cubans.  Creamy and nutty flavors.  Love it after a meal.  More full bodied than it initially lets, especially at the nub.
TWSS?
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 20, 2014, 10:43:24 AM
Thanks guy's for the info  :)
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 20, 2014, 10:44:17 AM
Good Morning Nut Sacks ...
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 20, 2014, 10:44:59 AM
Good Morning Nut Sacks ...
Good morning BD.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2014, 10:46:09 AM
Note the edit in my previous post.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 20, 2014, 10:48:34 AM
Good Morning Nut Sacks ...
Good morning BD.
How ya doing Dog....?
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 20, 2014, 10:51:19 AM
Good Morning Nut Sacks ...
Good morning BD.
How ya doing Dog....?
can't complain , no one wants to hear it .
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 20, 2014, 10:53:47 AM
Oops, missed you Dean, morning 7d!
it's okay Dave, I'm easy to miss.
You have not given us your calendar for today, isn't it your going away party day at the nut house?
yes, the second of three. why they had to be separate is beyond me. the first one was the Addictions staff, this one my boss is putting on with Environmental staff, and Friday is a luncheon with Mental Health staff. fucked up if you ask me.

I worked 30 years with NYSDOT and there were four bosses that celebrated my retirement. THAT was disheartening.
What did you do at the DOT?
managed/supervised Bridge Maintenance summer, Snow & Ice winters. 12-16 hour days, 7 days a week for 27 years. did Emergency Management during every natural disaster in NY/LI.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 20, 2014, 10:55:42 AM
got to run, have a great day guy's!
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2014, 10:56:39 AM
Good morning Guy's , has any one tried the .Saint Luis Rey - Regios
Yes, very nice cigar.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2014, 10:57:58 AM
Good morning Guy's , has any one tried the .Saint Luis Rey - Regios
Today?
LOL, any time and if so what did you think of them .
(Edit)
One of my favorite Cubans (that includes the wife).  Creamy and nutty flavors.  Love it after a meal.  More full bodied than it initially lets on, especially at the nub.
I agree with your thoughts.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2014, 11:04:06 AM
Good morning Guy's , has any one tried the .Saint Luis Rey - Regios
Today?
LOL, any time and if so what did you think of them .
(Edit)
One of my favorite Cubans (that includes the wife).  Creamy and nutty flavors.  Love it after a meal.  More full bodied than it initially lets on, especially at the nub.
I agree with your thoughts.
Well don't let that happen.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2014, 11:04:20 AM
Oops, missed you Dean, morning 7d!
it's okay Dave, I'm easy to miss.
You have not given us your calendar for today, isn't it your going away party day at the nut house?
yes, the second of three. why they had to be separate is beyond me. the first one was the Addictions staff, this one my boss is putting on with Environmental staff, and Friday is a luncheon with Mental Health staff. fucked up if you ask me.

I worked 30 years with NYSDOT and there were four bosses that celebrated my retirement. THAT was disheartening.
What did you do at the DOT?
managed/supervised Bridge Maintenance summer, Snow & Ice winters. 12-16 hour days, 7 days a week for 27 years. did Emergency Management during every natural disaster in NY/LI.
I work in the highway industry is why I was curious.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 20, 2014, 11:04:48 AM
time to head for the nut house.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2014, 11:05:16 AM
Good morning Guy's , has any one tried the .Saint Luis Rey - Regios
Today?
LOL, any time and if so what did you think of them .
(Edit)
One of my favorite Cubans (that includes the wife).  Creamy and nutty flavors.  Love it after a meal.  More full bodied than it initially lets on, especially at the nub.
I agree with your thoughts.
You been drinking Chip????
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2014, 11:05:36 AM
time to head for the nut house.
Don't scratch um.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 20, 2014, 11:07:30 AM
Oops, missed you Dean, morning 7d!
it's okay Dave, I'm easy to miss.
You have not given us your calendar for today, isn't it your going away party day at the nut house?
yes, the second of three. why they had to be separate is beyond me. the first one was the Addictions staff, this one my boss is putting on with Environmental staff, and Friday is a luncheon with Mental Health staff. fucked up if you ask me.

I worked 30 years with NYSDOT and there were four bosses that celebrated my retirement. THAT was disheartening.
What did you do at the DOT?
managed/supervised Bridge Maintenance summer, Snow & Ice winters. 12-16 hour days, 7 days a week for 27 years. did Emergency Management during every natural disaster in NY/LI.
I work in the highway industry is why I was curious.
I started in Highway Maintenance in '79, Supervisor by '82, Bridge Maintenance in '88 when Schoharie Creed bridge collapsed.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2014, 11:10:37 AM
[...]

Did you forget righty tighty?
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2014, 11:14:08 AM
[...]

I think his predecessor did, hence the opportunity.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 20, 2014, 11:20:06 AM
[...]

actually the pier footers were exposed to water turbulance and were unsupported. underwater inspections became of age.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 20, 2014, 11:20:27 AM
running.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2014, 11:23:05 AM
[...]

I had to Google that.  10 people died.  Accident actually happened in '87.  Pretty fucked up.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 20, 2014, 11:23:47 AM
Good morning Guy's , has any one tried the .Saint Luis Rey - Regios
Today?
LOL, any time and if so what did you think of them .
(Edit)
One of my favorite Cubans (that includes the wife).  Creamy and nutty flavors.  Love it after a meal.  More full bodied than it initially lets on, especially at the nub.
I agree with your thoughts.
You been drinking Chip????
Not yet! Since our food show Thursday is at the Casino I will be drinking by this time tommorrow.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2014, 11:25:54 AM
Good morning Guy's , has any one tried the .Saint Luis Rey - Regios
Today?
LOL, any time and if so what did you think of them .
(Edit)
One of my favorite Cubans (that includes the wife).  Creamy and nutty flavors.  Love it after a meal.  More full bodied than it initially lets on, especially at the nub.
I agree with your thoughts.
You been drinking Chip????
Not yet! Since our food show Thursday is at the Casino I will be drinking by this time tommorrow.
Do they allow smoking there?
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 20, 2014, 11:26:16 AM
[...]

At the phone company, pertaining to wiring, it was, "red, right, ring.."
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 20, 2014, 11:35:46 AM
Good morning Guy's , has any one tried the .Saint Luis Rey - Regios
Today?
LOL, any time and if so what did you think of them .
(Edit)
One of my favorite Cubans (that includes the wife).  Creamy and nutty flavors.  Love it after a meal.  More full bodied than it initially lets on, especially at the nub.
I agree with your thoughts.
You been drinking Chip????
Not yet! Since our food show Thursday is at the Casino I will be drinking by this time tommorrow.
Do they allow smoking there?
There's no smoking at the Casino Queen in E. St. Louis.  I believe it really hurt their profits when the law went into effect.  No smoking in a public businesses.  No smoking within 15 feet of a public business.  No smoking on hospital property (I think.)  I see the hospital workers smoking in the streets (not sidewalks) in front of the hospital.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2014, 11:43:53 AM
[...]
I was sitting on a retaining wall, smoking a cigar on the FIT campus yesterday and a rent-a-cop told me I couldn't sit there, smoking.  So I stood and finished my cigar.  No problem with that.  So stupid.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2014, 11:44:13 AM
[...]

Hence came along the term "pile scour" and design perameters for it.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2014, 11:44:33 AM
[...]
Sounds like ND.  20ft away from all buildings and work equipment(aka: can't smoke in company vehicles) and no indoor smoking anywhere(aka: no cigar lounges)
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2014, 11:48:14 AM
Haircut time!  (http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/jobs/barber-smiley-emoticon.gif)
Wonder if he'll post a before and after selfie?
Only if you ask nicely!
Gosh....I can hardly wait!
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2014, 11:49:30 AM
[...]
I think it's 50 feet from entrances here in OH, and nothing at all on hospital campuses.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2014, 11:51:04 AM
Good morning Guy's , has any one tried the .Saint Luis Rey - Regios
Today?
LOL, any time and if so what did you think of them .
(Edit)
One of my favorite Cubans (that includes the wife).  Creamy and nutty flavors.  Love it after a meal.  More full bodied than it initially lets on, especially at the nub.
Creamy nutty flavors....more full bodied than it initially lets on........the cigar or the wife?
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2014, 11:55:03 AM
Good morning Guy's , has any one tried the .Saint Luis Rey - Regios
Today?
LOL, any time and if so what did you think of them .
(Edit)
One of my favorite Cubans (that includes the wife).  Creamy and nutty flavors.  Love it after a meal.  More full bodied than it initially lets on, especially at the nub.
Creamy nutty flavors....more full bodied than it initially lets on........the cigar or the wife?
Well the full-bodied definitely applies to both.  The flavors, not so much.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2014, 11:55:36 AM
Ok, time to grab some grub.  See yuz in a bit.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2014, 11:56:17 AM
Haircut time!  (http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/jobs/barber-smiley-emoticon.gif)
Wonder if he'll post a before and after selfie?
Only if you ask nicely!
Gosh....I can hardly wait!
Yeah, yeah, yeah...GFY!
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 20, 2014, 12:00:09 PM
[...]
I don't mind obeying the law, but I believe every citizen should be given a copy of the laws in easy to read format that they are expected to obey...!  :)
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2014, 12:00:21 PM
FYI - http://craftshack.com/collections/frontpage/products/ballast-point-grapefruit-sculpin-ipa (http://craftshack.com/collections/frontpage/products/ballast-point-grapefruit-sculpin-ipa) $3/bottle
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 20, 2014, 12:05:22 PM
time to head for the nut house.
What's nice about Dean's easy to read countdown *.avi's is, "it falls on my payday...!"  yippee..!
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 20, 2014, 12:08:55 PM
FYI - http://craftshack.com/collections/frontpage/products/ballast-point-grapefruit-sculpin-ipa (http://craftshack.com/collections/frontpage/products/ballast-point-grapefruit-sculpin-ipa) $3/bottle
Grapefruit flavored beer....  I'm not so sure I would like that...?  But on the other hand, I said the same for Banana Bread Beer, and was pretty darn good...!
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2014, 12:14:17 PM
FYI - http://craftshack.com/collections/frontpage/products/ballast-point-grapefruit-sculpin-ipa (http://craftshack.com/collections/frontpage/products/ballast-point-grapefruit-sculpin-ipa) $3/bottle
Grapefruit flavored beer....  I'm not so sure I would like that...?  But on the other hand, I said the same for Banana Bread Beer, and was pretty darn good...!
As with all these beers, just because the product is used in the mash doesn't mean the beer will taste overwhelmingly like the addition.  It just adds a citrus sweet note to the profile.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2014, 12:20:20 PM
FYI - http://craftshack.com/collections/frontpage/products/ballast-point-grapefruit-sculpin-ipa (http://craftshack.com/collections/frontpage/products/ballast-point-grapefruit-sculpin-ipa) $3/bottle
Grapefruit flavored beer....  I'm not so sure I would like that...?  But on the other hand, I said the same for Banana Bread Beer, and was pretty darn good...!
As with all these beers, just because the product is used in the mash doesn't mean the beer will taste overwhelmingly like the addition.  It just adds a citrus sweet note to the profile.
So the peanut butter stouts you guys love don't taste like JIF spiked with vodka? ;)
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2014, 12:22:35 PM
FYI - http://craftshack.com/collections/frontpage/products/ballast-point-grapefruit-sculpin-ipa (http://craftshack.com/collections/frontpage/products/ballast-point-grapefruit-sculpin-ipa) $3/bottle
Grapefruit flavored beer....  I'm not so sure I would like that...?  But on the other hand, I said the same for Banana Bread Beer, and was pretty darn good...!
I really want to try that beer...wish we got it locally!
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 20, 2014, 12:24:23 PM
My wife stopped at the convenience store and purchased something for $11.11.  She gave the girl $11.00 plus a quarter and a penny.  The girl looked at the twenty six cents, and then called a supervisor over to help her with the transaction.  The girl apologized to my wife by saying, "I'm sorry, I majored in English, not mathematics...!"
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2014, 12:24:28 PM
FYI - http://craftshack.com/collections/frontpage/products/ballast-point-grapefruit-sculpin-ipa (http://craftshack.com/collections/frontpage/products/ballast-point-grapefruit-sculpin-ipa) $3/bottle
Grapefruit flavored beer....  I'm not so sure I would like that...?  But on the other hand, I said the same for Banana Bread Beer, and was pretty darn good...!
As with all these beers, just because the product is used in the mash doesn't mean the beer will taste overwhelmingly like the addition.  It just adds a citrus sweet note to the profile.
So the peanut butter stouts you guys love don't taste like JIF spiked with vodka? ;)
At least you said JIF and not Skippy or Peter Pan...JIF is the ONLY Peanut Butter as far as I am concerned!
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2014, 12:25:15 PM
My wife stopped at the convenience store and purchased something for $11.11.  She gave the girl $11.00 plus a quarter and a penny.  The girl looked at the twenty six cents, and then called a supervisor over to help her with the transaction.  The girl apologized to my wife by saying, "I'm sorry, I majored in English, not mathematics...!"
WOW...and she also graduated and works at a convenience store...that's your other hint ;)
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2014, 12:29:37 PM
Good morning Guy's , has any one tried the .Saint Luis Rey - Regios
Today?
LOL, any time and if so what did you think of them .
(Edit)
One of my favorite Cubans (that includes the wife).  Creamy and nutty flavors.  Love it after a meal.  More full bodied than it initially lets on, especially at the nub.
Creamy nutty flavors....more full bodied than it initially lets on........the cigar or the wife?
Well the full-bodied definitely applies to both.  The flavors, not so much.
LMAO!
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2014, 12:32:36 PM
FYI - http://craftshack.com/collections/frontpage/products/ballast-point-grapefruit-sculpin-ipa (http://craftshack.com/collections/frontpage/products/ballast-point-grapefruit-sculpin-ipa) $3/bottle
Grapefruit flavored beer....  I'm not so sure I would like that...?  But on the other hand, I said the same for Banana Bread Beer, and was pretty darn good...!
As with all these beers, just because the product is used in the mash doesn't mean the beer will taste overwhelmingly like the addition.  It just adds a citrus sweet note to the profile.
So the peanut butter stouts you guys love don't taste like JIF spiked with vodka? ;)
Not quite, no....just don't tell FB and the real beer BOTLs.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2014, 12:32:44 PM
FYI - http://craftshack.com/collections/frontpage/products/ballast-point-grapefruit-sculpin-ipa (http://craftshack.com/collections/frontpage/products/ballast-point-grapefruit-sculpin-ipa) $3/bottle
Grapefruit flavored beer....  I'm not so sure I would like that...?  But on the other hand, I said the same for Banana Bread Beer, and was pretty darn good...!
I really want to try that beer...wish we got it locally!
I have not tried it but do believe I have seen it at the supply house here.  Have to check and give it a try if there.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2014, 12:34:46 PM
Early day done, hazzuh!
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2014, 12:35:50 PM
My wife stopped at the convenience store and purchased something for $11.11.  She gave the girl $11.00 plus a quarter and a penny.  The girl looked at the twenty six cents, and then called a supervisor over to help her with the transaction.  The girl apologized to my wife by saying, "I'm sorry, I majored in English, not mathematics...!"
WOW...and she also graduated and works at a convenience store...that's your other hint ;)
Not necessarily these days, plenty of good graduates working at convenience store checkouts and other places where college graduates are not usually found.  If you have not tested it the job market sux in most areas for young graduates.  Now in her case obviously she also does not know that with an english degree you get 6-9 hours of math too, not to speak of the math in elementary school that should cover that complex equation she was dealing with.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2014, 12:37:48 PM
Lunching at my desk two days in a row, that might be a first.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 20, 2014, 12:39:01 PM
Good morning Guy's , has any one tried the .Saint Luis Rey - Regios
Today?
LOL, any time and if so what did you think of them .
(Edit)
One of my favorite Cubans (that includes the wife).  Creamy and nutty flavors.  Love it after a meal.  More full bodied than it initially lets on, especially at the nub.
Creamy nutty flavors....more full bodied than it initially lets on........the cigar or the wife?
Well the full-bodied definitely applies to both.  The flavors, not so much.
LMAO!
Damn, that's funny...!
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2014, 12:41:46 PM
Early day done, hazzuh!
Sounds good Dave.  Have a good one!
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 20, 2014, 12:44:07 PM
In trying to say some thing nice to my wife I said, "oh, the drug store tobacco you bought for me was rather nice.."  This morning I woke up to find another half pound of it on the kitchen table.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2014, 12:45:52 PM
In trying to say some thing nice to my wife I said, "oh, the drug store tobacco you bought for me was rather nice.."  This morning I woke up to find another half pound of it on the kitchen table.
Thank Her with some nice designer brand french perfume from Ebay.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2014, 12:53:15 PM
Early day done, hazzuh!
See ya Dave!
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2014, 12:55:17 PM
[...]
I am with you, the job market is still a POS.  I am in an area that's considered 'back to normal' and growing but it's still shitty.  Lot of competition..but like you said, the first mistake was an English major.
Do Chinese students major in Chinese?
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2014, 01:09:25 PM
[...]
Austin is a strong job market with one of the lowest major city unemployment rates in the country - sounds great but outside of the computer industry most of the jobs are service industry, restaurant, construction labor and retail clerk type positions.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2014, 01:11:28 PM
[...]
Very similar here, just add in the oil jobs that most instate people don't want.  Lot of retail jobs here, don't miss those days.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2014, 01:15:07 PM
Workaference.  Fuck me!
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2014, 01:18:01 PM
[...]
Strange the locals don't want oil jobs since they have a place to live which is the biggest issue. Hard work but  pay  is good!
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2014, 01:18:24 PM
Workaference.  Fuck me!
Bend over and smile.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 20, 2014, 01:18:44 PM
Workaference.  Fuck me!
Workaferencek for me = filling humidifier's in my humidors.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2014, 01:25:16 PM
In trying to say some thing nice to my wife I said, "oh, the drug store tobacco you bought for me was rather nice.."  This morning I woke up to find another half pound of it on the kitchen table.
Thank Her with some nice designer brand french perfume from Ebay.
CVS has perfume...
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 20, 2014, 01:26:48 PM
[...]
My first job offer was from Peabody Coal.  They told me to come on out, the job was mine.  But the very next morning I received a call from Southwestern Bell. They wanted me to come out that day and I was hired on the spot. Boy was I glad, because I sure didn't want to work in the coal mines, which shortly closed down about 8 years later.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2014, 01:28:54 PM
[...]
The pay is fricken insane but the work is crazy.  I think the locals are getting used to it now, but it was a BIG culture shock when it started.  The crime seems to be settling down, but still so overcapacity with the housing shortage.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2014, 01:29:10 PM
Workaference.  Fuck me!
Bend over and smile.
Don't fight it!  ;D
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2014, 01:29:43 PM
[...]
That's some damn good timing!
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 20, 2014, 01:36:17 PM
[...]
It's that, "being at the right place at the right time," thing you hear all about.  It's probably about the only time it ever happened to me.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2014, 01:40:54 PM
[...]
Warden works here for a major Bakken operator since the beginning.  Big oil discoveries are nothing new in TX but the Eagle Ford down south of San Antonio is the same way as up there almost, would think they never saw oil before.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 20, 2014, 01:48:09 PM
[...]

yes, but the State didn't get around to extending more Bridge Maintenance crews and Inspections until '88 because they waited for Federal mandates and funding.
the driver of the 18 wheeler that went in was never found.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 20, 2014, 01:55:03 PM
It's time for me to take a little break.  I've got my cigars watered, Petey watered, and the wife feed and off to bed.  Time for me to have a beer, cigar, and a movie.  Later guys...
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 20, 2014, 01:56:50 PM
party was nice. package of snacks for the trip, and toiletries. what every man needs.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 20, 2014, 02:01:29 PM
Please Give.....

I have the distinguished honor of being on the Committee to raise $50,000,000 for a monument to Hillary R. Clinton. We originally wanted to put her on Mt. Rushmore, until we discovered there was not enough room for two more faces.

We then decided to erect a statue of Hillary in the Washington, D.C. Hall of Fame. We were in a quandary as to where the statue should be placed. It was not proper to place it beside the statue of George Washington, who never told a lie, or beside her husband William J. Clinton, who never told the truth, since Hillary could never tell the difference.

We finally decided to place it beside Christopher Columbus, the greatest Democrat of them all. He left not knowing where he was going, and when he got there he did not know where he was. He returned not knowing where he had been, and did it all on someone else's money.

Thank you,
Hillary R. Clinton Monument Committee
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2014, 02:07:23 PM
party was nice. package of snacks for the trip, and toiletries. what every man needs.
Well, would like cigars and beverage of choice as well.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2014, 02:13:46 PM
[...]

'87...damn good year as far as I am concerned!  8)
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on August 20, 2014, 02:22:43 PM
Just finished a Heisenberg figurado here in Lancaster, pa. Harsh start but it mellowed right out. Nice taste hello boys.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2014, 02:26:17 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/YAQclry.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on August 20, 2014, 02:28:03 PM
FYI - http://craftshack.com/collections/frontpage/products/ballast-point-grapefruit-sculpin-ipa (http://craftshack.com/collections/frontpage/products/ballast-point-grapefruit-sculpin-ipa) $3/bottle
Grapefruit flavored beer....  I'm not so sure I would like that...?  But on the other hand, I said the same for Banana Bread Beer, and was pretty darn good...!
As with all these beers, just because the product is used in the mash doesn't mean the beer will taste overwhelmingly like the addition.  It just adds a citrus sweet note to the profile.
So the peanut butter stouts you guys love don't taste like JIF spiked with vodka? ;)
At least you said JIF and not Skippy or Peter Pan...JIF is the ONLY Peanut Butter as far as I am concerned!
been enjoy boxcar beers mango ginger of late. I had two pints of a raspberry wheat beer at Iron city brewpub on Sunday.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2014, 02:29:14 PM
FYI - http://craftshack.com/collections/frontpage/products/ballast-point-grapefruit-sculpin-ipa (http://craftshack.com/collections/frontpage/products/ballast-point-grapefruit-sculpin-ipa) $3/bottle
Grapefruit flavored beer....  I'm not so sure I would like that...?  But on the other hand, I said the same for Banana Bread Beer, and was pretty darn good...!
As with all these beers, just because the product is used in the mash doesn't mean the beer will taste overwhelmingly like the addition.  It just adds a citrus sweet note to the profile.
So the peanut butter stouts you guys love don't taste like JIF spiked with vodka? ;)
At least you said JIF and not Skippy or Peter Pan...JIF is the ONLY Peanut Butter as far as I am concerned!
been enjoy boxcar beers mango ginger of late. I had two pints of a raspberry wheat beer at Iron city brewpub on Sunday.
Apricot Wheat is always a favorite of mine but that sounds really good too!
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2014, 02:34:08 PM
Just finished a Heisenberg figurado here in Lancaster, pa. Harsh start but it mellowed right out. Nice taste hello boys.
Out looking for some of that PA Broadleaf?
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2014, 02:38:09 PM
party was nice. package of snacks for the trip, and toiletries. what every man needs.
No Condoms or do those fall in with the toiletries?
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on August 20, 2014, 02:38:53 PM
[...]
it was, the second pint tasted better, since it a a cup of soup were free with the entree as a Sunday special. One of the least expensive restaurant meals of this trip. Three people about $58,  but I tipped on what would have been the full amount without the freebies for the wife and I.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on August 20, 2014, 02:40:09 PM
Just finished a Heisenberg figurado here in Lancaster, pa. Harsh start but it mellowed right out. Nice taste hello boys.
Out looking for some of that PA Broadleaf?
I saw some growing and being harvested.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2014, 02:42:11 PM
[...]
Careful guys...you may be labeled by the beer police as an enjoyer of the unmanly beverage...
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2014, 02:44:39 PM
[...]
Definitely sound like pussy beers to me
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2014, 02:48:50 PM
[...]
Ohh sorry, Coors light for me please!
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2014, 02:52:37 PM
[...]
Longneck Shiner for Me Mother Futcher
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2014, 02:57:21 PM
[...]
Now there's a solid!.....forget that foreign Coors beer....got to be "Merican!
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2014, 02:59:37 PM
[...]
And none of that sissy light chit either.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2014, 03:06:57 PM
Apparently a SOTL dropped in at the banter....wonder if it's just FB in a dress?
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2014, 03:09:20 PM
[...]
Shameful state of affairs when Coors, Miller and Bud are all foreign owned.  Seems only the fru-fru brewers are still American.  So we're patriots after all.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 20, 2014, 03:13:58 PM
party was nice. package of snacks for the trip, and toiletries. what every man needs.
No Condoms or do those fall in with the toiletries?
no condoms, but there are thousands in Addictions free for the taking. stocked up at the split though so I'm all set.
no cigars either.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2014, 03:20:14 PM
[...]
Fuckin Shiner, so god damned good!
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2014, 03:58:15 PM
[...]
Yep!  Do they sell it up there?
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2014, 04:01:43 PM
[...]
They started about 4 years ago, and it's caught on really well.  I used to always have it when we would go south(lot of family in OK and TX) and would hate that we didn't have it up north...but now it's a commonly stocked beer, more so than even Blue Moon is.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2014, 04:09:09 PM
[...]
Yeah I think they distribute the Boch most everywhere now but they have some seasonal stuff that is really great but limited distribution.  The Spring Seasonal FM 966 Farmhouse Ale is one of my favorite beers.   Wild Hare is very good too.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2014, 04:10:08 PM
[...]
We get the seasonal samplers and a few extras...Cheer is one of my all time favorite beers
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2014, 04:13:41 PM
OK girls and others think I will go home and hit the pool with a drink to the left of me and a cigar to the right.  Thick cut pork chop with some asparagus on the grill for dinner tonight.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2014, 04:15:22 PM
What's with the beer talk?  Do I need to change the name to beerbanter.com?
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 20, 2014, 04:16:33 PM
pouring rain here. no burgers cooked outside. in the shed with an AJ Overrun.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2014, 04:16:36 PM
What's with the beer talk?  Do I need to change the name to beerbanter.com?
How bout Cigar, beer and useless b.s. banter?
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2014, 04:18:37 PM
What's with the beer talk?  Do I need to change the name to beerbanter.com?
How bout Cigar, beer and useless b.s. banter?
With a minor in pipe discussions
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2014, 04:21:23 PM
Or... How about we leave the name the same and talk about whatever the fuck we want?
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2014, 04:25:45 PM
pouring rain here. no burgers cooked outside. in the shed with an AJ Overrun.
No rain here yet so I'm planning on smoking an EPC 2nd corona on the commute home.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2014, 04:39:35 PM
AJF New World VIP Pricing: bundles -$3/each vitola
Beli-$81/21
Toro-$80/21
Robo-$78/21
Gordo-$88/21
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2014, 04:44:43 PM
What's with the beer talk?  Do I need to change the name to beerbanter.com?
Just set up another site....half of us will go and bitch about the other half being asses for not liking beers.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2014, 04:45:27 PM
Or... How about we leave the name the same and talk about whatever the fuck we want?
Now there is a concept!
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2014, 04:46:27 PM
AJF New World VIP Pricing: bundles -$3/each vitola
Beli-$81/21
Toro-$80/21
Robo-$78/21
Gordo-$88/21
JWacky approved!!
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 20, 2014, 05:34:31 PM
CG87 OUT!
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 20, 2014, 05:36:03 PM
What's with the beer talk?  Do I need to change the name to beerbanter.com?
Just set up another site....half of us will go and bitch about the other half being asses for not liking beers.
Beers is beers and seegars is seegars. Smoke what you like and drink what you like.  We's all BOTL here so what gives?
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 20, 2014, 05:38:00 PM
What's with the beer talk?  Do I need to change the name to beerbanter.com?
Just set up another site....half of us will go and bitch about the other half being asses for not liking beers.
Beers is beers and seegars is seegars. Smoke what you like and drink what you like.  We's all BOTL here so what gives?
indeed!
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2014, 05:42:10 PM
What's with the beer talk?  Do I need to change the name to beerbanter.com?
Just set up another site....half of us will go and bitch about the other half being asses for not liking beers.
Beers is beers and seegars is seegars. Smoke what you like and drink what you like.  We's all BOTL here so what gives?
Well, what gives are a few folks that can't seem to quite agree with your simple statement.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 20, 2014, 05:44:58 PM
CG87 OUT!
CG's an outee?
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 20, 2014, 05:46:41 PM
Evening, fellas. Not much banter time on the clock as of late, but off early enough to have a cuarenta 11/18 and a left hand nitro... Which is a beer, that i'm sure will get plenty of comments. : P
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 20, 2014, 05:48:20 PM
What's with the beer talk?  Do I need to change the name to beerbanter.com?
Just set up another site....half of us will go and bitch about the other half being asses for not liking beers.
Beers is beers and seegars is seegars. Smoke what you like and drink what you like.  We's all BOTL here so what gives?
Well, what gives are a few folks that can't seem to quite agree with your simple statement.
Hey, I'll be the first to admit I'm a simple guy. I think we should be able to share our opinions and live and let live. Just sayin'...
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 20, 2014, 05:49:19 PM
Evening, fellas. Not much banter time on the clock as of late, but off early enough to have a cuarenta 11/18 and a left hand nitro... Which is a beer, that i'm sure will get plenty of comments. : P
Hooray BEER (of all kinds)!
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 20, 2014, 05:53:07 PM
Evening, fellas. Not much banter time on the clock as of late, but off early enough to have a cuarenta 11/18 and a left hand nitro... Which is a beer, that i'm sure will get plenty of comments. : P
Hooray BEER (of all kinds)!

Indeed. Of both firmented and distilled varieties.

Its a gift from God, really. Enjoy them all.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 20, 2014, 05:56:28 PM
Of course, not all at once. Your stomach may throw a veto, and then you may throw all over.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 20, 2014, 05:56:36 PM
Evening, fellas. Not much banter time on the clock as of late, but off early enough to have a cuarenta 11/18 and a left hand nitro... Which is a beer, that i'm sure will get plenty of comments. : P
Hooray BEER (of all kinds)!
Beer is ok , Bourbon, and Whiskey are great .
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2014, 06:00:58 PM
20 10 Padilla Miami with a Rounder in the pool with Allen Jackson on the jukebox so GFY that covers cigars, beer and music on this banter.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 20, 2014, 06:01:52 PM
Evening, fellas. Not much banter time on the clock as of late, but off early enough to have a cuarenta 11/18 and a left hand nitro... Which is a beer, that i'm sure will get plenty of comments. : P
Hooray BEER (of all kinds)!

Indeed. Of both firmented and distilled varieties.

Its a gift from God, really. Enjoy them all.
Indeed.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 20, 2014, 06:02:20 PM
20 10 Padilla Miami with a Rounder in the pool with Allen Jackson on the jukebox so GFY that covers cigars, beer and music on this banter.
Trifecta! or hat trick, a turkey.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2014, 06:05:25 PM
Evening, fellas. Not much banter time on the clock as of late, but off early enough to have a cuarenta 11/18 and a left hand nitro... Which is a beer, that i'm sure will get plenty of comments. : P
Hooray BEER (of all kinds)!

Indeed. Of both firmented and distilled varieties.

Its a gift from God, really. Enjoy them all.
Indeed.
+1
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 20, 2014, 06:05:46 PM
Southern tier 2X milk stout... Keeping the theme goin'.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 20, 2014, 06:09:33 PM
Evening, fellas. Not much banter time on the clock as of late, but off early enough to have a cuarenta 11/18 and a left hand nitro... Which is a beer, that i'm sure will get plenty of comments. : P
Hooray BEER (of all kinds)!

Indeed. Of both firmented and distilled varieties.

Its a gift from God, really. Enjoy them all.
Indeed.
+1
and 1 more.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 20, 2014, 06:10:48 PM
11/18 just at the half way sweet spot. Love this vitola.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2014, 06:30:53 PM
Evening, fellas. Not much banter time on the clock as of late, but off early enough to have a cuarenta 11/18 and a left hand nitro... Which is a beer, that i'm sure will get plenty of comments. : P
I have a couple in the fridge and will open one in your honor when/if I ever get home.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2014, 06:31:48 PM
I wish I had bought a thousand  Padilla's in 2009 and 2010 when they were damn  near giving them away for around $3.  They have really aged to perfection.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2014, 06:33:23 PM
Evening, fellas. Not much banter time on the clock as of late, but off early enough to have a cuarenta 11/18 and a left hand nitro... Which is a beer, that i'm sure will get plenty of comments. : P
I have a couple in the fridge and will open one in your honor when/if I ever get home.
I will cover you till you get home

Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2014, 06:36:05 PM
Evening, fellas. Not much banter time on the clock as of late, but off early enough to have a cuarenta 11/18 and a left hand nitro... Which is a beer, that i'm sure will get plenty of comments. : P
I have a couple in the fridge and will open one in your honor when/if I ever get home.
I will cover you till you get home
Well I'm taking my sweet ass time walking to the station with a lit EPC 2nd corona.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2014, 06:36:36 PM
Evening, fellas. Not much banter time on the clock as of late, but off early enough to have a cuarenta 11/18 and a left hand nitro... Which is a beer, that i'm sure will get plenty of comments. : P
I have a couple in the fridge and will open one in your honor when/if I ever get home.
I will cover you till you get home
Well I'm taking my sweet ass time walking to the station with a lit EPC 2nd corona.
And more importantly, taking in the sites.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 20, 2014, 06:39:41 PM
Evening, fellas. Not much banter time on the clock as of late, but off early enough to have a cuarenta 11/18 and a left hand nitro... Which is a beer, that i'm sure will get plenty of comments. : P
I have a couple in the fridge and will open one in your honor when/if I ever get home.
If?  Mr. Optimism...
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2014, 06:44:58 PM
11/18 just at the half way sweet spot. Love this vitola.
+1
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2014, 06:50:44 PM
Evening, fellas. Not much banter time on the clock as of late, but off early enough to have a cuarenta 11/18 and a left hand nitro... Which is a beer, that i'm sure will get plenty of comments. : P
Hooray BEER (of all kinds)!
No argument from me....but then again, I'm pussywhipped....
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2014, 06:51:13 PM
Time for wrap up meeting then heading out.  Have a good evening all.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2014, 06:56:36 PM
Time for wrap up meeting then heading out.  Have a good evening all.
Later Dave
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2014, 06:56:42 PM
Time for wrap up meeting then heading out.  Have a good evening all.
Be safe, brother.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2014, 06:57:55 PM
Evening, fellas. Not much banter time on the clock as of late, but off early enough to have a cuarenta 11/18 and a left hand nitro... Which is a beer, that i'm sure will get plenty of comments. : P
I have a couple in the fridge and will open one in your honor when/if I ever get home.
If?  Mr. Optimism...
I have a flare for the dramatic.  How goes it, Mike?
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2014, 07:00:45 PM
Time to.light the grill and get dinner going.  Have a good evening.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2014, 07:09:08 PM
Time to.light the grill and get dinner going.  Have a good evening.
Later, Dave.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 20, 2014, 07:10:52 PM
Evening, fellas. Not much banter time on the clock as of late, but off early enough to have a cuarenta 11/18 and a left hand nitro... Which is a beer, that i'm sure will get plenty of comments. : P
Hooray BEER (of all kinds)!
No argument from me....but then again, I'm pussywhipped....
As long as it's not tea and crumpets...
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 20, 2014, 07:13:29 PM
Time to.light the grill and get dinner going.  Have a good evening.
Later, Dave.
Don't burn the burgers or singe your eyebrows
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2014, 08:13:29 PM
Sheesh
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2014, 08:30:18 PM
Sheesh
Wow, looking back, I sheeshed it EXACTLY one hour after the previous post (to the second).  I assure you that was completely by accident.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 20, 2014, 08:37:22 PM
Sheesh
Wow, looking back, I sheeshed it EXACTLY one hour after the previous post (to the second).  I assure you that was completely by accident.
sure Tony, sure.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 20, 2014, 08:41:18 PM
hey Tony. thanks.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2014, 09:05:19 PM
hey Tony. thanks.
For what?
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 20, 2014, 09:18:19 PM
hey Tony. thanks.
For what?
just a melancholy moment. sorry. lol.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2014, 09:44:43 PM
Sheesh
Wow, looking back, I sheeshed it EXACTLY one hour after the previous post (to the second).  I assure you that was completely by accident.
Don't worry, we know you couldn't time anything that well.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2014, 09:46:49 PM
Back from a nice dinner at Karl Strauss.  Tasty burger and some nice fresh beers.  Good thing I don't live out here permanently.... would loose my svelte profile.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2014, 09:59:29 PM
Back from a nice dinner at Karl Strauss.  Tasty burger and some nice fresh beers.  Good thing I don't live out here permanently.... would loose my svelte profile.
That sounds great.  I assume you have an expense account also?  I just threw something together for this evening and now I'm searching for a recipe for tomorrow.  A woman's work is never done!
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2014, 10:02:57 PM
Back from a nice dinner at Karl Strauss.  Tasty burger and some nice fresh beers.  Good thing I don't live out here permanently.... would loose my svelte profile.
That sounds great.  I assume you have an expense account also?  I just threw something together for this evening and now I'm searching for a recipe for tomorrow.  A woman's work is never done!
Yea....but I'm behind about 6 in submitting them...
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2014, 10:03:31 PM
Let's go here, gotta get Oy to 18.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2014, 10:19:58 PM
Hmmm, 8 more but I'm not sure Oy even cares.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2014, 10:22:33 PM
How are you staying up so late and waking up so early.  I realize it's only 7:30 by you now but I've seen you post pretty late over the last couple of days.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2014, 10:23:33 PM
All questions are rhetorical though, just post whoring.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2014, 10:27:11 PM
How are you staying up so late and waking up so early.  I realize it's only 7:30 by you now but I've seen you post pretty late over the last couple of days.
I turn in by 10 and am up by 5.  If I'm only here a week, I try to keep close to east coast time.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2014, 10:27:34 PM
All questions are rhetorical though, just post whoring.
Of course!
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: tcarblu on August 20, 2014, 10:27:53 PM
Where's Oy. Going for 18
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2014, 10:41:36 PM
Where's Oy. Going for 18
Hopefully soon.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: tcarblu on August 20, 2014, 10:44:13 PM
Where's Will. Hey Will, looks like I broke the banter again. Was only trying to get to Oy's 18.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2014, 10:44:52 PM
Where's Oy. Going for 18
He might be working, he's got strange hours.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: tcarblu on August 20, 2014, 10:46:50 PM
OK. I guess we have to do it for him then.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2014, 10:46:55 PM
Where's Will. Hey Will, looks like I broke the banter again. Was only trying to get to Oy's 18.
Don't blame yourself, this site breaks after 6 pm EDT.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2014, 10:47:08 PM
Where's Oy. Going for 18
He might be working, he's got strange hours.
He's on FB so I would expect him to stop by.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2014, 10:47:45 PM
Just in case......18!
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on August 20, 2014, 10:48:24 PM
Just in case......18!
amen
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on August 20, 2014, 10:48:33 PM
18
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2014, 10:49:31 PM
Just in case......18!
Heck, almost 19 even.  Well boys, I'll see yuz tomorrow.  Be good.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: tcarblu on August 20, 2014, 10:49:40 PM
Where's Will. Hey Will, looks like I broke the banter again. Was only trying to get to Oy's 18.
Don't blame yourself, this site breaks after 6 pm EDT.
I've noticed.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on August 20, 2014, 10:54:45 PM
Where's Will. Hey Will, looks like I broke the banter again. Was only trying to get to Oy's 18.
Don't blame yourself, this site breaks after 6 pm EDT.
I've noticed.
bankers banter
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2014, 11:04:57 PM
So this is a late night then.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Wenglish on August 20, 2014, 11:07:28 PM
Where's Will. Hey Will, looks like I broke the banter again. Was only trying to get to Oy's 18.
Don't blame yourself, this site breaks after 6 pm EDT.

Indeed.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: tcarblu on August 20, 2014, 11:15:36 PM
Where's Will. Hey Will, looks like I broke the banter again. Was only trying to get to Oy's 18.
Don't blame yourself, this site breaks after 6 pm EDT.

Indeed.
Will, last week I smoked the same cigar you are now smoking, very old also, was quite disappointed. Very bitter, poor burn, obviously didn't age well. Unfortunatly, have 9 more. Any hope here?
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2014, 11:19:31 PM
Where's Will. Hey Will, looks like I broke the banter again. Was only trying to get to Oy's 18.
Don't blame yourself, this site breaks after 6 pm EDT.

Indeed.
Will, last week I smoked the same cigar you are now smoking, very old also, was quite disappointed. Very bitter, poor burn, obviously didn't age well. Unfortunatly, have 9 more. Any hope here?
I wouldn't hold out much hope for them unfortunately
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2014, 11:19:53 PM
Have a good evening all.
Title: Re: 8/20/2014
Post by: tcarblu on August 20, 2014, 11:24:29 PM
Where's Will. Hey Will, looks like I broke the banter again. Was only trying to get to Oy's 18.
Don't blame yourself, this site breaks after 6 pm EDT.

Indeed.
Will, last week I smoked the same cigar you are now smoking, very old also, was quite disappointed. Very bitter, poor burn, obviously didn't age well. Unfortunatly, have 9 more. Any hope here?
I wouldn't hold out much hope for them unfortunately
Thanks.