Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

Now the Jam is Nubbing

Morning, all.
Leaving early... coming in late... Did you get promoted?

Devil order arrived yesterday, Room 101 San Andres today...I think I'm done for awhile. Then again my Birthday's next week  ???
My much OLDER brother turns 50 today. I got us good tickets to Ravens/Steelers in Bmore for November 6th. Maybe I can convert him to botl on the way down.
Nice gift and he's the perfect age for conversion. My 50th is only a year away

still stenciling in the lady's bathroom. 2 piece 4 color stencils are a pain but it looks real nice. got into some interestingly tight spots working together. her son is coming over so I'll have someone to share a smoke with.
Too much
You watch too much porn.
Fish, Dean or Both?
I think Scott was referring to the stencils.
Nice work, I picture the lady standing in the doorway as you painted

Devil order arrived yesterday, Room 101 San Andres today...I think I'm done for awhile. Then again my Birthday's next week  ???
My much OLDER brother turns 50 today. I got us good tickets to Ravens/Steelers in Bmore for November 6th. Maybe I can convert him to botl on the way down.
Nice gift and he's the perfect age for conversion. My 50th is only a year away
I thought we celebrated your 50th last year.

At the Page Today:

Quesada brews up a frothy 74% off deal: Oktoberfest 65-ring boomsticks from $2.30? Ich bin ein Berliner!

Also Fonseca and a few knives

Devil order arrived yesterday, Room 101 San Andres today...I think I'm done for awhile. Then again my Birthday's next week  ???
My much OLDER brother turns 50 today. I got us good tickets to Ravens/Steelers in Bmore for November 6th. Maybe I can convert him to botl on the way down.
Nice gift and he's the perfect age for conversion. My 50th is only a year away
Closest Steelers game. I was too late to get tickets for last week against the Eagles, and Giants and Jets both play them away this year.

Time to get on the move.  Walk the dogs then take my truck to get a better trailer hitch installed.  After that some lunch followed by a nap before some smoking and sipping.  Tomorrow we got to move everything back in place after the painting.

Time to get on the move.  Walk the dogs then take my truck to get a better trailer hitch installed.  After that some lunch followed by a nap before some smoking and sipping.
Enjoy the day.

Morning, all.
Leaving early... coming in late... Did you get promoted?
Lol, yeah, I got promoted to full-time parent with my wife in and out of the hospital since Wednesday.

Morning, all.
Leaving early... coming in late... Did you get promoted?
Lol, yeah, I got promoted to full-time parent with my wife in and out of the hospital since Wednesday.
Oh no, is she ok? That's a full time job for you for sure, any parental help?

Morning, all.
Leaving early... coming in late... Did you get promoted?
Lol, yeah, I got promoted to full-time parent with my wife in and out of the hospital since Wednesday.
Oh no, is she ok? That's a full time job for you for sure, any parental help?
They're not really sure what the trouble is. She's had heart issues for years, irregular beat, tachycardia, etc, and it's just kinda flared up in the last few days, but they don't know why. She originally went to the ER on Wendnesday, but they didn't fix anything, so she went back yesterday, and they checked her in. So she's been there since noon yesterday. Still have no ideas. Hopefully, she's not there too much longer. And I don't really need help on the parental side, it's the transportation side that sucks. Lol. My mom is picking them up from school today, but I was late getting in because I had to take them.

still stenciling in the lady's bathroom. 2 piece 4 color stencils are a pain but it looks real nice. got into some interestingly tight spots working together. her son is coming over so I'll have someone to share a smoke with.
Too much
You watch too much porn.
Fish, Dean or Both?
I think Scott was referring to the stencils.
Nice work, I picture the lady standing in the doorway as you painted
yeah, right.

[...]
Oh man that sucks, I hope she's ok.

My wife will be away for the entire week in 2 weeks, I'll have both ends of the school day and multiple activities...no time for work!  :D

All the best to your wife

[...]

Well, doesn't it just suck to be you. ;)

And thanks.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10