Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

fucking people! "you going to the picnic?" "can I have a ride?"
nope, sorry, I already have five I'm picking up. why don't you wait until the last minute to make arrangements? I'm sure someone would be glad to drive back and forth just for you. what, would I? sure if it wasn't 2 hours round trip so I could enjoy the picnic.

I'm going to have to find a nice frame for Barry's obit, print off a couple of pictures I have of him and find a place of honor. wish he lived closer, I'd like to show up at the funeral and pay my respects.

fucking people! "you going to the picnic?" "can I have a ride?"
nope, sorry, I already have five I'm picking up. why don't you wait until the last minute to make arrangements? I'm sure someone would be glad to drive back and forth just for you. what, would I? sure if it wasn't 2 hours round trip so I could enjoy the picnic.
You must have shared with them stories of your bus driving prowess.

I'm going to have to find a nice frame for Barry's obit, print off a couple of pictures I have of him and find a place of honor. wish he lived closer, I'd like to show up at the funeral and pay my respects.
That would be nice if we could have a contingent there.

I'm going to have to find a nice frame for Barry's obit, print off a couple of pictures I have of him and find a place of honor. wish he lived closer, I'd like to show up at the funeral and pay my respects.
That would be nice if we could have a contingent there.
yes it would.
wish it wasn't so far away.

fucking people! "you going to the picnic?" "can I have a ride?"
nope, sorry, I already have five I'm picking up. why don't you wait until the last minute to make arrangements? I'm sure someone would be glad to drive back and forth just for you. what, would I? sure if it wasn't 2 hours round trip so I could enjoy the picnic.
You must have shared with them stories of your bus driving prowess.
as it is I have to leave now just to round up all the ones coming with me just to get there by 11.

AVO and Camacho on the Page....yawn.

AVO and Camacho on the Page....yawn.
Waiting for Deano to pick you up and take you to the picnic?

fucking people! "you going to the picnic?" "can I have a ride?"
nope, sorry, I already have five I'm picking up. why don't you wait until the last minute to make arrangements? I'm sure someone would be glad to drive back and forth just for you. what, would I? sure if it wasn't 2 hours round trip so I could enjoy the picnic.
You must have shared with them stories of your bus driving prowess.
Sounds much like the great nut-bus stories we all miss!

At the airport, plane is here, good start!

SHEESH!

Everybody at the picnic lull or everybody waiting on Dean's bus to pick you up lull?

Door closed and ready to go on-time, Bloody Mary in hand.

Everybody at the picnic lull or everybody waiting on Dean's bus to pick you up lull?
Hanging out at the bus stop…

Everybody at the picnic lull or everybody waiting on Dean's bus to pick you up lull?
Hanging out at the bus stop…
Me too, down by the mailbox.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4