« Reply #90 on: January 22, 2016, 07:56:26 AM »

Good morning, gents. Still employed here but it's been a tortuous week. About a quarter of my team was notified that they would be laid off. We were one of the least affected teams. I think I'm safe for now until April.
Glad to hear you're ok, though, sucks about the rest of your team. Corporate bastiges.

« Reply #91 on: January 22, 2016, 07:58:51 AM »

Good morning, gents. Still employed here but it's been a tortuous week. About a quarter of my team was notified that they would be laid off. We were one of the least affected teams. I think I'm safe for now until April.
Morning Mr. Mayor.  At least it's over for now (TWSS).

« Reply #92 on: January 22, 2016, 08:01:56 AM »

Good morning, gents. Still employed here but it's been a tortuous week. About a quarter of my team was notified that they would be laid off. We were one of the least affected teams. I think I'm safe for now until April.
Well while bad news in the big picture at least it is great news for you.

Morning Mayor
I have mixed feelings about it. The package was pretty generous and it will mean more work for me.

« Reply #93 on: January 22, 2016, 08:02:33 AM »

How's everyone else doing? Are cigars being smoked?

« Reply #94 on: January 22, 2016, 08:02:42 AM »

Pretty funny, only thing sold out on the Page is the $10 Electric Cigar Cutter

« Reply #95 on: January 22, 2016, 08:03:16 AM »

Good morning, gents. Still employed here but it's been a tortuous week. About a quarter of my team was notified that they would be laid off. We were one of the least affected teams. I think I'm safe for now until April.
Morning Mr. Mayor.  At least it's over for now (TWSS).
Hahaha. I wish they had done it that fast.

« Reply #96 on: January 22, 2016, 08:04:47 AM »

Good morning, gents. Still employed here but it's been a tortuous week. About a quarter of my team was notified that they would be laid off. We were one of the least affected teams. I think I'm safe for now until April.
Well while bad news in the big picture at least it is great news for you.

Morning Mayor
I have mixed feelings about it. The package was pretty generous and it will mean more work for me.
Well now the right Package can make a big difference.  Warden is looking for her company to offer some packages this summer, the International group has a voluntary package offering for consideration now.

« Reply #97 on: January 22, 2016, 08:09:45 AM »

Good morning, gents. Still employed here but it's been a tortuous week. About a quarter of my team was notified that they would be laid off. We were one of the least affected teams. I think I'm safe for now until April.
Well while bad news in the big picture at least it is great news for you.

Morning Mayor
I have mixed feelings about it. The package was pretty generous and it will mean more work for me.
TWSS

« Reply #98 on: January 22, 2016, 08:10:44 AM »

How's everyone else doing? Are cigars being smoked?
Haven't had one since Saturday, myself. Might brave the elements for one tonight, but I doubt it.

« Reply #99 on: January 22, 2016, 08:11:53 AM »

thunderboomers!
Take shelter immediately!!!!!
Breaking News:  create a list of repairmen in case of damage

I chit you not that was just on tv.
a list if one ...... landlady.
1. Humidor
2. Landlady

« Reply #100 on: January 22, 2016, 08:13:08 AM »

Morning Daves, Dean, Chip, and the rest of you sunshine and butterflies crowd.  Is there anything which isn't going to schitt?
Well, TexDaves' retirement tuppedors are in pretty good shape.

« Reply #101 on: January 22, 2016, 08:14:42 AM »

Good morning, gents. Still employed here but it's been a tortuous week. About a quarter of my team was notified that they would be laid off. We were one of the least affected teams. I think I'm safe for now until April.
Safe is a relative term.  Good news (for you) in any case.  Good to hear.  Sounds like a three martini night...better stock up on the fixin's

« Reply #102 on: January 22, 2016, 08:15:44 AM »

Good morning, gents. Still employed here but it's been a tortuous week. About a quarter of my team was notified that they would be laid off. We were one of the least affected teams. I think I'm safe for now until April.
Morning Mr. Mayor.  At least it's over for now (TWSS).
Nice placement (although subtract points for having to set yourself up)

« Reply #103 on: January 22, 2016, 08:16:16 AM »

Lovely sunrise and nice blue sky.
What fukkin' storm?

« Reply #104 on: January 22, 2016, 08:16:45 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor and Mr. Bean.