Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

« Reply #60 on: July 16, 2015, 10:14:38 AM »

I'm looking forward to trying the new EPC La Historia Regalias D'Celia.  It's supposed to be the same blend but I hear the flavors change quite substantially in this new vitola.
.....they had to do something, sales must be down on the hot flagship line. I just hope it's true, not more HYPE
That's a valid point.  In the end, we don't really know until we try one for ourselves.

« Reply #61 on: July 16, 2015, 10:26:35 AM »

Thursday Lunch at the Church

$9 Dine-in, $9.50 Take-out

MENU—July 16, 2015

ENTREE CHOICES
• Greek Salad with Grilled Chicken
• Broiled Salmon with Tomato Caper Relish
• Cajun Meat Loaf
• Vegetarian Entree: Veggie Enchiladas

SIDES
• Vegetable Medley
• French Fries

DESSERT CHOICES
• Apple Crumb Pielets
• Italian Cream Cake
• NY Cheese Cake with Lemon Sauce

* Entree salads come with dessert (no sides).
 All meals served with tea, coffee, water and bread.

« Reply #62 on: July 16, 2015, 10:28:26 AM »

I'm looking forward to trying the new EPC La Historia Regalias D'Celia.  It's supposed to be the same blend but I hear the flavors change quite substantially in this new vitola.
.....they had to do something, sales must be down on the hot flagship line. I just hope it's true, not more HYPE
That's a valid point.  In the end, we don't really know until we try one for ourselves.
Personally I've really liked the La Historias I've smoked and they still go high on the bid sites

« Reply #63 on: July 16, 2015, 10:30:32 AM »

Thursday Lunch at the Church

$9 Dine-in, $9.50 Take-out

MENU—July 16, 2015

ENTREE CHOICES
• Greek Salad with Grilled Chicken
• Broiled Salmon with Tomato Caper Relish
• Cajun Meat Loaf
• Vegetarian Entree: Veggie Enchiladas

SIDES
• Vegetable Medley
• French Fries

DESSERT CHOICES
• Apple Crumb Pielets
• Italian Cream Cake
• NY Cheese Cake with Lemon Sauce

* Entree salads come with dessert (no sides).
 All meals served with tea, coffee, water and bread.
I'd prefer the meat loaf but would probably go with Greek salad with grilled chicken.  Just sayin'.

« Reply #64 on: July 16, 2015, 10:32:05 AM »

I'm looking forward to trying the new EPC La Historia Regalias D'Celia.  It's supposed to be the same blend but I hear the flavors change quite substantially in this new vitola.
.....they had to do something, sales must be down on the hot flagship line. I just hope it's true, not more HYPE
That's a valid point.  In the end, we don't really know until we try one for ourselves.
Personally I've really liked the La Historias I've smoked and they still go high on the bid sites
I like them too.  Wondering if this new vitola is going to make it even better.

« Reply #65 on: July 16, 2015, 10:34:35 AM »

Thursday Lunch at the Church

$9 Dine-in, $9.50 Take-out

MENU—July 16, 2015

ENTREE CHOICES
• Greek Salad with Grilled Chicken
• Broiled Salmon with Tomato Caper Relish
• Cajun Meat Loaf
• Vegetarian Entree: Veggie Enchiladas

SIDES
• Vegetable Medley
• French Fries

DESSERT CHOICES
• Apple Crumb Pielets
• Italian Cream Cake
• NY Cheese Cake with Lemon Sauce

* Entree salads come with dessert (no sides).
 All meals served with tea, coffee, water and bread.
I'd prefer the meat loaf but would probably go with Greek salad with grilled chicken.  Just sayin'.
I brought my lunch today anyway but I would go the Greek Salad most likely

« Reply #66 on: July 16, 2015, 10:36:19 AM »

I brought my lunch today anyway but I would go the Greek Salad most likely
How's the diet treating you?  Have you seen a significant difference yet?

« Reply #67 on: July 16, 2015, 10:37:19 AM »

I brought my lunch today anyway but I would go the Greek Salad most likely
How's the diet treating you?  Have you seen a significant difference yet?
Yes, he's hungrier and more irritable

« Reply #68 on: July 16, 2015, 10:37:55 AM »

I brought my lunch today anyway but I would go the Greek Salad most likely
How's the diet treating you?  Have you seen a significant difference yet?
Lost about 10 pounds quick but of course it is slowing down now.  Blood Pressure is down about 8 points on both sides which is great!

« Reply #69 on: July 16, 2015, 10:38:06 AM »

I brought my lunch today anyway but I would go the Greek Salad most likely
How's the diet treating you?  Have you seen a significant difference yet?
Yes, he's hungrier and more irritable
The irritable is certainly apparent.

« Reply #70 on: July 16, 2015, 10:40:06 AM »

I brought my lunch today anyway but I would go the Greek Salad most likely
How's the diet treating you?  Have you seen a significant difference yet?
Lost about 10 pounds quick but of course it is slowing down now.  Blood Pressure is down about 8 points on both sides which is great!
The plateaus are to be expected.  That's great news about the blood pressure though.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/16/2015
« Reply #71 on: July 16, 2015, 10:44:34 AM »

I'm looking forward to trying the new EPC La Historia Regalias D'Celia.  It's supposed to be the same blend but I hear the flavors change quite substantially in this new vitola.
.....they had to do something, sales must be down on the hot flagship line. I just hope it's true, not more HYPE
That's a valid point.  In the end, we don't really know until we try one for ourselves.
Personally I've really liked the La Historias I've smoked and they still go high on the bid sites
i thought it was ok, I guess I was expecting so much from the cigar I was disappointed because I was not blown away. It's a solid smoke, I a enjoying smaller vitolas nowadays, but you know me; I don't like anything.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/16/2015
« Reply #72 on: July 16, 2015, 10:45:56 AM »

I brought my lunch today anyway but I would go the Greek Salad most likely
How's the diet treating you?  Have you seen a significant difference yet?
Lost about 10 pounds quick but of course it is slowing down now.  Blood Pressure is down about 8 points on both sides which is great!
The plateaus are to be expected.  That's great news about the blood pressure though.
masterbation and deep abdominal breathing also help lower your BP. Oh and not smoking.

« Reply #73 on: July 16, 2015, 10:48:49 AM »

I brought my lunch today anyway but I would go the Greek Salad most likely
How's the diet treating you?  Have you seen a significant difference yet?
Lost about 10 pounds quick but of course it is slowing down now.  Blood Pressure is down about 8 points on both sides which is great!
The plateaus are to be expected.  That's great news about the blood pressure though.
masterbation and deep abdominal breathing also help lower your BP. Oh and not smoking.
Thanks Debbie Downer.  If I wanted to hear that shit I would have talked to my wife this morning.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/16/2015
« Reply #74 on: July 16, 2015, 11:04:31 AM »

I brought my lunch today anyway but I would go the Greek Salad most likely
How's the diet treating you?  Have you seen a significant difference yet?
Lost about 10 pounds quick but of course it is slowing down now.  Blood Pressure is down about 8 points on both sides which is great!
The plateaus are to be expected.  That's great news about the blood pressure though.
masterbation and deep abdominal breathing also help lower your BP. Oh and not smoking.
Thanks Debbie Downer.  If I wanted to hear that shit I would have talked to my wife this morning.
you will be happy to hear I'm heading down to the beach now. A shark could eat me, but if not I'll have another Bauza torp, it was a plesant super is to me.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8