Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

« Reply #105 on: July 16, 2015, 04:52:26 PM »

Sheesh!  I'm ready to call it a day here and light up that Viaje Exclusivo.

« Reply #106 on: July 16, 2015, 04:56:59 PM »

Sheesh!  I'm ready to call it a day here and light up that Viaje Exclusivo.
Sounds like a plan to me.

« Reply #107 on: July 16, 2015, 05:05:08 PM »

I am home and fixing to make a Seagar selection to go with my Tito's and Lime Sparkling water.

« Reply #108 on: July 16, 2015, 05:15:23 PM »

I am home and fixing to make a Seagar selection to go with my Tito's and Lime Sparkling water.
An Illusione Candela.

« Reply #109 on: July 16, 2015, 05:21:44 PM »

I am home and fixing to make a Seagar selection to go with my Tito's and Lime Sparkling water.
An Illusione Candela.
CyB Corona here.

« Reply #110 on: July 16, 2015, 06:09:45 PM »

I am home and fixing to make a Seagar selection to go with my Tito's and Lime Sparkling water.
An Illusione Candela.
CyB Corona here.
Loving this Viaje.

« Reply #111 on: July 16, 2015, 06:23:50 PM »

I am home and fixing to make a Seagar selection to go with my Tito's and Lime Sparkling water.
An Illusione Candela.
CyB Corona here.
Loving this Viaje.

Holding a firm ash.

« Reply #112 on: July 16, 2015, 07:19:23 PM »

I am home and fixing to make a Seagar selection to go with my Tito's and Lime Sparkling water.
An Illusione Candela.
CyB Corona here.
Loving this Viaje.

Holding a firm ash.
It probably went about another half inch before it fell off.  I'd buy that cigar.

« Reply #113 on: July 16, 2015, 08:12:14 PM »

I am home and fixing to make a Seagar selection to go with my Tito's and Lime Sparkling water.
An Illusione Candela.
CyB Corona here.
Loving this Viaje.

Holding a firm ash.
It probably went about another half inch before it fell off.  I'd buy that cigar.
Just way too many seegars out on the market.

« Reply #114 on: July 16, 2015, 08:38:58 PM »

I am home and fixing to make a Seagar selection to go with my Tito's and Lime Sparkling water.
An Illusione Candela.
CyB Corona here.
Loving this Viaje.

Holding a firm ash.
It probably went about another half inch before it fell off.  I'd buy that cigar.
Just way too many seegars out on the market.
I hear ya.  I generally can't keep track of all the new offerings.  Now with IPCPR it's just gonna make things even more convoluted.
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 7/16/2015
« Reply #115 on: July 16, 2015, 10:24:36 PM »

Excuse me.  Is this the Arlington Cemetery?

« Reply #116 on: July 16, 2015, 10:39:23 PM »

Excuse me.  Is this the Arlington Cemetery?
No sir.  No eternal flames here.  Not that flames aren't welcomed here.  Just sayin'.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/16/2015
« Reply #117 on: July 16, 2015, 11:21:31 PM »

I brought my lunch today anyway but I would go the Greek Salad most likely
How's the diet treating you?  Have you seen a significant difference yet?
Lost about 10 pounds quick but of course it is slowing down now.  Blood Pressure is down about 8 points on both sides which is great!
The plateaus are to be expected.  That's great news about the blood pressure though.
masterbation and deep abdominal breathing also help lower your BP. Oh and not smoking.
You would make someone a good wife!
is this a proposal? I love you man, but I do t think I could live in Texas
No it was not and you are right you Can't Live In Texas!
Geez, guess the honeymoon is already over.
i get the kids
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/16/2015
« Reply #118 on: July 16, 2015, 11:24:25 PM »

Excuse me.  Is this the Arlington Cemetery?
why do I find his funny as hell?

« Reply #119 on: July 16, 2015, 11:24:26 PM »

I brought my lunch today anyway but I would go the Greek Salad most likely
How's the diet treating you?  Have you seen a significant difference yet?
Lost about 10 pounds quick but of course it is slowing down now.  Blood Pressure is down about 8 points on both sides which is great!
The plateaus are to be expected.  That's great news about the blood pressure though.
masterbation and deep abdominal breathing also help lower your BP. Oh and not smoking.
You would make someone a good wife!
is this a proposal? I love you man, but I do t think I could live in Texas
No it was not and you are right you Can't Live In Texas!
Geez, guess the honeymoon is already over.
i get the kids
You can keep 'em!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]