Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]

« Reply #270 on: May 07, 2015, 10:28:34 PM »

Trying to work up the energy to take a quick ride on the Harley. Not exactly happening, but supposed to be gorgeous tomorrow, so I'm riding the bike to work.
Good plan. And then figure out a place to eat lunch that's about an hour's worth of empty country roads away.
If I go in early, I can leave early. And there's a tavern in Kapowsin on the way home.

« Reply #271 on: May 07, 2015, 10:29:09 PM »

First time there's been a jam and I didn't even look.
Firmly rooted in the faint praise category, it hasn't been terrible.

« Reply #272 on: May 07, 2015, 10:30:53 PM »

Trying to work up the energy to take a quick ride on the Harley. Not exactly happening, but supposed to be gorgeous tomorrow, so I'm riding the bike to work.
Good plan. And then figure out a place to eat lunch that's about an hour's worth of empty country roads away.
If I go in early, I can leave early. And there's a tavern in Kapowsin on the way home.
Whatever works.  I know you need that new seat before going on a real getaway ride, so might as well have a worthy destination in mind regardless.

« Reply #273 on: May 07, 2015, 10:40:20 PM »

Trying to work up the energy to take a quick ride on the Harley. Not exactly happening, but supposed to be gorgeous tomorrow, so I'm riding the bike to work.
Good plan. And then figure out a place to eat lunch that's about an hour's worth of empty country roads away.
If I go in early, I can leave early. And there's a tavern in Kapowsin on the way home.
Whatever works.  I know you need that new seat before going on a real getaway ride, so might as well have a worthy destination in mind regardless.

The seat will be an improvement, but I'm not about to let it hold me back. The leg worries me more. But it seems to be okay. Needs a good run to give me confidence in it.

« Reply #274 on: May 07, 2015, 10:44:38 PM »

Trying to work up the energy to take a quick ride on the Harley. Not exactly happening, but supposed to be gorgeous tomorrow, so I'm riding the bike to work.
Good plan. And then figure out a place to eat lunch that's about an hour's worth of empty country roads away.
If I go in early, I can leave early. And there's a tavern in Kapowsin on the way home.
Whatever works.  I know you need that new seat before going on a real getaway ride, so might as well have a worthy destination in mind regardless.
The seat will be an improvement, but I'm not about to let it hold me back. The leg worries me more. But it seems to be okay. Needs a good run to give me confidence in it.
Oh man, forgot about that whole episode for a moment.  Just take your time at the stops and parking, you'll be fine.

« Reply #275 on: May 07, 2015, 10:46:47 PM »

Trying to work up the energy to take a quick ride on the Harley. Not exactly happening, but supposed to be gorgeous tomorrow, so I'm riding the bike to work.
Good plan. And then figure out a place to eat lunch that's about an hour's worth of empty country roads away.
If I go in early, I can leave early. And there's a tavern in Kapowsin on the way home.
Whatever works.  I know you need that new seat before going on a real getaway ride, so might as well have a worthy destination in mind regardless.
The seat will be an improvement, but I'm not about to let it hold me back. The leg worries me more. But it seems to be okay. Needs a good run to give me confidence in it.
Oh man, forgot about that whole episode for a moment.  Just take your time at the stops and parking, you'll be fine.
I think so. But only one way to find out, really. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

« Reply #276 on: May 07, 2015, 11:31:10 PM »

[...]
Indeed.  The old girl is going to love you for it, too.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]