Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2023, 09:09:04 AM »

Seemed like a nice day while I was heading in.

Any golfing in the horizon? And I don't mean on tv.
If the forecast holds, I'll be going out Saturday morning. Supposed to be a bit chilly in the am, but I'm past the point of caring. I need to get out there. Lol

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2023, 09:10:25 AM »

And it's nice out, for now. Even have some humidity in the air, but there's supposed to be some pretty serious storms coming through later today. Bringing some colder temps for the next few days, but the long term forecast for next week is looking pretty darn good.

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2023, 09:12:35 AM »

Planning to spend Saturday with my brother and his family at the beach on Saturday. Not out on the sand itself but looking at the sand through the windows of his house. We haven't gotten together in 6+ months. We'll pretend it's Easter, one day early.

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2023, 09:13:23 AM »

And it's nice out, for now. Even have some humidity in the air, but there's supposed to be some pretty serious storms coming through later today. Bringing some colder temps for the next few days, but the long term forecast for next week is looking pretty darn good.
I think I just got a tornado warning on my phone. Didn't really look at it.

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2023, 09:19:15 AM »

And it's nice out, for now. Even have some humidity in the air, but there's supposed to be some pretty serious storms coming through later today. Bringing some colder temps for the next few days, but the long term forecast for next week is looking pretty darn good.
I think I just got a tornado warning on my phone. Didn't really look at it.
I've definitely heard those mentioned for today. Should be interesting.

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2023, 09:19:44 AM »

Planning to spend Saturday with my brother and his family at the beach on Saturday. Not out on the sand itself but looking at the sand through the windows of his house. We haven't gotten together in 6+ months. We'll pretend it's Easter, one day early.
Sounds like fun. Even just seeing the beach would be fine by me.

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2023, 09:21:25 AM »

And it's nice out, for now. Even have some humidity in the air, but there's supposed to be some pretty serious storms coming through later today. Bringing some colder temps for the next few days, but the long term forecast for next week is looking pretty darn good.
I think I just got a tornado warning on my phone. Didn't really look at it.
I've definitely heard those mentioned for today. Should be interesting.
Just took a look. The alert was regarding Missouri. Not sure why I'm getting it. In any case, hope no damage for them or people hurt.

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2023, 09:31:23 AM »

And it's nice out, for now. Even have some humidity in the air, but there's supposed to be some pretty serious storms coming through later today. Bringing some colder temps for the next few days, but the long term forecast for next week is looking pretty darn good.
I think I just got a tornado warning on my phone. Didn't really look at it.
I've definitely heard those mentioned for today. Should be interesting.
Just took a look. The alert was regarding Missouri. Not sure why I'm getting it. In any case, hope no damage for them or people hurt.
That's strange. My internet provider is constantly thinking I'm somewhere else, usually IL. When that happens, I'll even get commercials on Sling for things local to Chicago.

« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2023, 09:55:02 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2023, 09:55:40 AM »

Wordle 655 4/6

🟩🟨⬛⬛⬛
🟩⬛🟩⬛⬛
🟩⬛🟩🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2023, 09:58:23 AM »

Planning to spend Saturday with my brother and his family at the beach on Saturday. Not out on the sand itself but looking at the sand through the windows of his house. We haven't gotten together in 6+ months. We'll pretend it's Easter, one day early.
Bring peeps!

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2023, 09:59:57 AM »

And it's nice out, for now. Even have some humidity in the air, but there's supposed to be some pretty serious storms coming through later today. Bringing some colder temps for the next few days, but the long term forecast for next week is looking pretty darn good.
I think I just got a tornado warning on my phone. Didn't really look at it.
I've definitely heard those mentioned for today. Should be interesting.
Just took a look. The alert was regarding Missouri. Not sure why I'm getting it. In any case, hope no damage for them or people hurt.
That's strange. My internet provider is constantly thinking I'm somewhere else, usually IL. When that happens, I'll even get commercials on Sling for things local to Chicago.
Your provider knows exactly where you are. It's the route they give you to the internet that fools the people trying to advertise to you.

« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2023, 10:00:35 AM »

Planning to spend Saturday with my brother and his family at the beach on Saturday. Not out on the sand itself but looking at the sand through the windows of his house. We haven't gotten together in 6+ months. We'll pretend it's Easter, one day early.
Bring peeps!
Just in case you need to have something to throw at the birds on the beach.

Morning, APNewsDave, Page2Raz.

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2023, 10:01:29 AM »

And it's nice out, for now. Even have some humidity in the air, but there's supposed to be some pretty serious storms coming through later today. Bringing some colder temps for the next few days, but the long term forecast for next week is looking pretty darn good.
I think I just got a tornado warning on my phone. Didn't really look at it.
I've definitely heard those mentioned for today. Should be interesting.
Just took a look. The alert was regarding Missouri. Not sure why I'm getting it. In any case, hope no damage for them or people hurt.
That's strange. My internet provider is constantly thinking I'm somewhere else, usually IL. When that happens, I'll even get commercials on Sling for things local to Chicago.
Your provider knows exactly where you are. It's the route they give you to the internet that fools the people trying to advertise to you.
Indeed. Which is why even when I get ads for IL, I still can't see Cavs games on NBATV because they're blacked out locally.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5