CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: 4/5/2023  (Read 1007 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 4/5/2023
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2023, 09:09:04 AM »

Seemed like a nice day while I was heading in.

Any golfing in the horizon? And I don't mean on tv.
If the forecast holds, I'll be going out Saturday morning. Supposed to be a bit chilly in the am, but I'm past the point of caring. I need to get out there. Lol

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2023, 09:10:25 AM »

And it's nice out, for now. Even have some humidity in the air, but there's supposed to be some pretty serious storms coming through later today. Bringing some colder temps for the next few days, but the long term forecast for next week is looking pretty darn good.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2023, 09:12:35 AM »

Planning to spend Saturday with my brother and his family at the beach on Saturday. Not out on the sand itself but looking at the sand through the windows of his house. We haven't gotten together in 6+ months. We'll pretend it's Easter, one day early.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2023, 09:13:23 AM »

And it's nice out, for now. Even have some humidity in the air, but there's supposed to be some pretty serious storms coming through later today. Bringing some colder temps for the next few days, but the long term forecast for next week is looking pretty darn good.
I think I just got a tornado warning on my phone. Didn't really look at it.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2023, 09:19:15 AM »

I've definitely heard those mentioned for today. Should be interesting.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2023, 09:19:44 AM »

Planning to spend Saturday with my brother and his family at the beach on Saturday. Not out on the sand itself but looking at the sand through the windows of his house. We haven't gotten together in 6+ months. We'll pretend it's Easter, one day early.
Sounds like fun. Even just seeing the beach would be fine by me.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2023, 09:21:25 AM »

Just took a look. The alert was regarding Missouri. Not sure why I'm getting it. In any case, hope no damage for them or people hurt.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2023, 09:31:23 AM »

Just took a look. The alert was regarding Missouri. Not sure why I'm getting it. In any case, hope no damage for them or people hurt.
That's strange. My internet provider is constantly thinking I'm somewhere else, usually IL. When that happens, I'll even get commercials on Sling for things local to Chicago.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2023, 09:55:02 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2023, 09:55:40 AM »

Wordle 655 4/6

🟩🟨⬛⬛⬛
🟩⬛🟩⬛⬛
🟩⬛🟩🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2023, 09:58:23 AM »

Bring peeps!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2023, 09:59:57 AM »

That's strange. My internet provider is constantly thinking I'm somewhere else, usually IL. When that happens, I'll even get commercials on Sling for things local to Chicago.
Your provider knows exactly where you are. It's the route they give you to the internet that fools the people trying to advertise to you.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2023, 10:00:35 AM »

Bring peeps!
Just in case you need to have something to throw at the birds on the beach.

Morning, APNewsDave, Page2Raz.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2023, 10:01:29 AM »

Your provider knows exactly where you are. It's the route they give you to the internet that fools the people trying to advertise to you.
Indeed. Which is why even when I get ads for IL, I still can't see Cavs games on NBATV because they're blacked out locally.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5