Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: March 13, 2023, 09:10:49 PM »

Here, something more pleasant than discussing social security.

This is my brother, with his new pup Baldr, and my cousin's dog, Moose. Note how protective Moose is. You don't get to just show up in my clan and be cute. You have to earn your spot.

« Reply #76 on: March 13, 2023, 11:16:35 PM »

Time for a call from Social Security.  Time to start collecting some of MY money before the damn politicians spend it on something else.
Need some payout from this Ponzi operation.
I'd say save something for the rest of us, but that's really just a pipe dream at this point.
Why? I've been hearing that for years but tons of people are still paying into it. I agree it's a Ponzi scheme, so how does it run out?  There needs to be money for me when it's my turn!
Because politicians keep using the money for all kinds of programs and for people who have never paid into the system.  Like spouses and child benefits, disabled persons and on and on.  There WAS so much money in the program, they just couldn't help themselves.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]