Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2023, 08:05:51 AM »

Wordle 632 3/6*

⬛⬛🟩⬛🟩
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

That's impressive, especially given the number of choices you had after your 2nd guess.
It's better to be lucky than good.

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2023, 08:06:04 AM »

Got an early page turn for APNewsDave.

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2023, 08:06:33 AM »

Getting a bit of snow at the moment that I don't remember seeing the in forecast. Barely enough to cover the grass so far, let's hope it stays that way.

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2023, 08:09:33 AM »

Getting a bit of snow at the moment that I don't remember seeing the in forecast. Barely enough to cover the grass so far, let's hope it stays that way.
We're expecting something similar later this evening and then through the night. When I last looked, they said no more than 3 inches. Then, I may have dreamt this last part but it might have changed to a foot?? I'm too scared to look now.

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2023, 08:37:09 AM »

Getting a bit of snow at the moment that I don't remember seeing the in forecast. Barely enough to cover the grass so far, let's hope it stays that way.
We're expecting something similar later this evening and then through the night. When I last looked, they said no more than 3 inches. Then, I may have dreamt this last part but it might have changed to a foot?? I'm too scared to look now.
You might as well look, you know you're going to anyways. :D

« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2023, 08:37:59 AM »

Furnace guy came and went, cleaned the system and the flame sensor, which had been giving us problems most of this year. At least it seems to be running correctly now.

I need some tea.

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2023, 09:45:41 AM »

Getting a bit of snow at the moment that I don't remember seeing the in forecast. Barely enough to cover the grass so far, let's hope it stays that way.
We're expecting something similar later this evening and then through the night. When I last looked, they said no more than 3 inches. Then, I may have dreamt this last part but it might have changed to a foot?? I'm too scared to look now.
You might as well look, you know you're going to anyways. :D
Still haven't looked. Been a typical busy Monday.

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2023, 09:45:42 AM »

We got home and I pretty much fell asleep. What won Best Picture?
I believe it was that Everyone Everywhere or whatever it's called.

EDIT: Everything Everywhere All At Once
Only heard of this movie for the first time yesterday. Saw Jamie Lee Curtis and the dude from Goonies won too before I passed out. My wife had recorded it and started watching when we got back. The movie must have cleaned up.
It was one big mushroom trip.  Academy must have related....

« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2023, 09:46:24 AM »

Got an early page turn for APNewsDave.
Always appreciated.

« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2023, 09:48:36 AM »

Good morning, ClemsonDave.

« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2023, 09:49:31 AM »

Getting a bit of snow at the moment that I don't remember seeing the in forecast. Barely enough to cover the grass so far, let's hope it stays that way.
We're expecting something similar later this evening and then through the night. When I last looked, they said no more than 3 inches. Then, I may have dreamt this last part but it might have changed to a foot?? I'm too scared to look now.
TNWSS.

« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2023, 09:50:12 AM »

Morning Tony and Dave.

« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2023, 09:51:56 AM »

Getting a bit of snow at the moment that I don't remember seeing the in forecast. Barely enough to cover the grass so far, let's hope it stays that way.
We're expecting something similar later this evening and then through the night. When I last looked, they said no more than 3 inches. Then, I may have dreamt this last part but it might have changed to a foot?? I'm too scared to look now.
You might as well look, you know you're going to anyways. :D
Still haven't looked. Been a typical busy Monday.
My phone app says 2-4 inches from 4:am to 8:am. So we're looking at a shitty commute. I'll probably work remote. Wonder if the kids will get the snow day. Seems like a waste for only a couple of inches.

« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2023, 09:52:00 AM »

Morning Tony and Dave.
And to you, sir.

« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2023, 09:54:24 AM »

Getting a bit of snow at the moment that I don't remember seeing the in forecast. Barely enough to cover the grass so far, let's hope it stays that way.
We're expecting something similar later this evening and then through the night. When I last looked, they said no more than 3 inches. Then, I may have dreamt this last part but it might have changed to a foot?? I'm too scared to look now.
TNWSS.
Think it's supposed to be mostly north of you with you just getting rain and a couple of wet inches at the end.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6