Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2023, 10:56:54 AM »

Over/Under for today is 5
Raz Over/Under is 7

5, but 4 if they didn't already tell us who Pintauro was.

« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2023, 11:02:08 AM »

Over/Under for today is 5
Raz Over/Under is 7

5, but 4 if they didn't already tell us who Pintauro was.
I didn't count him because I have no idea what he looks like today.

« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2023, 11:22:08 AM »

Wordle 566 5/6

🟨🟨
🟨🟩
🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

This one was not in my vocabulary. Just happy to keep the streak alive.

« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2023, 12:08:16 PM »

Wordle 566 5/6

🟨🟨
🟨🟩
🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

This one was not in my vocabulary. Just happy to keep the streak alive.
The word is in my vocabulary, but very rarely used. It's a word I read more than write, and almost never say, and nearly always encounter in second or third person forms. So when I got the middle three letters, all the words I could think of were ruled out by already excluded letters. I finally grabbed a dictionary, and after about ten minutes I had identified four words, one of which I considered extremely unlikely, and one of which I figured was no better than even odds. That left two, and I had two guesses left, so held my breath and went with alphabetical order. As it was, the first guess was correct. Phew.

« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2023, 12:10:44 PM »

The Bills player had his breathing tube removed last night, so he's continuing to improve. Good news there.

« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2023, 12:26:11 PM »

The Bills player had his breathing tube removed last night, so he's continuing to improve. Good news there.
That's really great. I think the whole situation was handled pretty well. Glad Damar is on the road to recovery.

« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2023, 12:27:47 PM »

The Bills player had his breathing tube removed last night, so he's continuing to improve. Good news there.
Gotta love it. Apparently his first words after the tube was removed were, "Who won the game?"

« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2023, 01:34:25 PM »

The Bills player had his breathing tube removed last night, so he's continuing to improve. Good news there.
Gotta love it. Apparently his first words after the tube was removed were, "Who won the game?"
I wonder who had to break the news to him and fill him in on all the goings on. Lol

« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2023, 02:19:06 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2023, 02:20:13 PM »

« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2023, 02:24:33 PM »

« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2023, 03:06:40 PM »

The Bills player had his breathing tube removed last night, so he's continuing to improve. Good news there.
Facetimed into team meetings today!

« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2023, 03:07:59 PM »

The Bills player had his breathing tube removed last night, so he's continuing to improve. Good news there.
Gotta love it. Apparently his first words after the tube was removed were, "Who won the game?"
I wonder who had to break the news to him and fill him in on all the goings on. Lol
The answer was "You won"  "You won the game of life"

« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2023, 03:09:54 PM »

The Bills player had his breathing tube removed last night, so he's continuing to improve. Good news there.
Facetimed into team meetings today!
Ahhh, to be 24 again! I'd probably do it all differently if given that opportunity.

Really happy for Hamlin though.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4