Pages: [1] 2 3 4

  • Administrator
12/23/2022
« on: December 23, 2022, 12:08:44 AM »

It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

Morning, all. Feeling much better today, compared to how I felt last night, which was just this side of death. Still not 100%, but I think that's probably just my body getting over the shock of feeling like I was hit by a truck yesterday.

Joe:

Door #1 - Nica Libre Toro - 10/29.99

Door #2 - Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 '50 Years' Robusto - 10/39.99

Door #3 - Drew Estate Tabak Especial Red Eye - 10/47.50

Sis:

Door #1 - Latitude Zero Signature Toro - 5/24.99

Door #2 - 5 Vegas Gold Bullion (Gordo) - 10/34.99

Door #3 - Alec Bradley Prensado Robusto - 10/49.99

Bit of snow on the ground and the winds have already started to pick up. 12 right now and only getting colder throughout the day.

Bit of snow on the ground and the winds have already started to pick up. 12 right now and only getting colder throughout the day.
Now down to 3, with a RealFeel of -15. Sheesh!

Morning, muchachos.

Wordle 552 4/6

⬛🟨⬛⬛🟨
🟨🟨🟨⬛⬛
🟩⬛🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Morning, all. Feeling much better today, compared to how I felt last night, which was just this side of death. Still not 100%, but I think that's probably just my body getting over the shock of feeling like I was hit by a truck yesterday.
Glad to hear it. Have you been taking anything for it?

Bit of snow on the ground and the winds have already started to pick up. 12 right now and only getting colder throughout the day.
Now down to 3, with a RealFeel of -15. Sheesh!
Wow. I won't complain then. It's about 50° and rainy here now. It's been pouring all night. But it also says we're going down to 9° tonight. I guess Santa likes it cold.

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret and Dave.

Morning, all. Feeling much better today, compared to how I felt last night, which was just this side of death. Still not 100%, but I think that's probably just my body getting over the shock of feeling like I was hit by a truck yesterday.
Glad to hear it. Have you been taking anything for it?
I avoided taking stuff all day to let the fever do its thing. I took some ibuprofen right before I went to sleep. An hour or so later I woke up drenched in sweat, so that was the turning point.

Morning, OffTilNextYearTony, Page1Raz.

Morning, all. Feeling much better today, compared to how I felt last night, which was just this side of death. Still not 100%, but I think that's probably just my body getting over the shock of feeling like I was hit by a truck yesterday.
Glad to hear it. Have you been taking anything for it?
I avoided taking stuff all day to let the fever do its thing. I took some ibuprofen right before I went to sleep. An hour or so later I woke up drenched in sweat, so that was the turning point.

Morning, OffTilNextYearTony, Page1Raz.
Still freezing, which is either a product of looking outside or the fever hanging around a bit. Either way, I feel like a completely different person.

Bit of snow on the ground and the winds have already started to pick up. 12 right now and only getting colder throughout the day.
Now down to 3, with a RealFeel of -15. Sheesh!
Wow. I won't complain then. It's about 50° and rainy here now. It's been pouring all night. But it also says we're going down to 9° tonight. I guess Santa likes it cold.
19 and gusty here.  Good thing I got my bomber hat yesterday!

Bit of snow on the ground and the winds have already started to pick up. 12 right now and only getting colder throughout the day.
Now down to 3, with a RealFeel of -15. Sheesh!
Wow. I won't complain then. It's about 50° and rainy here now. It's been pouring all night. But it also says we're going down to 9° tonight. I guess Santa likes it cold.
Make sure your cars are not parked in any puddles.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4