« Reply #525 on: June 12, 2014, 03:51:35 PM »

Can't wait for replies, have to head out. Have a good day/evening all, I'll check back from the phone so tell me what I want to know! :-)
See ya, Scott.
Now that Scott's gone maybe we can get some good deals.
May Gurks and Victor Sinclairs flow
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #526 on: June 12, 2014, 03:52:23 PM »

Just back to my computer. Went to the liquor store at lunchtime, bought some Monkey Shoulder. I hope it's good I've been eyeing it up for awhile and finally bought it. Picked up another ST Chokolat

Oh, yeah. Rub it in. "The streets are lined with ST Choklat here in NJ." Well, La-Ti-Fuckin-Da.... GFY!

Oh, and there's only ONE O in Choklat... not that I've seen more than ONE stinkin bottle.
its so common here they threw it in with my purchase

LOL!

Now get out! We thought you left. Ya big jerk face.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #527 on: June 12, 2014, 04:00:37 PM »

23 Don Lino Africa Duma Robusto
         10/22.50
22 Bugatti B-2002 Dual Torch Lighter
          1/25.00
21 Camacho Triple Maduro 4.5-50
         10/39.99
20 Liga Privada Papas Fritas
          8/35.00
19 CAO Flavours Eileen's Dream Robusto
         10/27.50
18 Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo
          5/27.50
17 Gurkha Class Regent
         10/29.50
16 Tatuaje Ambos Mundos Sumatra Robusto #2
          5/19.99
15 Sun Grown Square Off Sampler AB American/RP Sun Grown
         10/39.50
14 Ave Maria Reconquista
          3/39.99
13 Flores y Rodriguez Cabinet Seleccion Maduro Magicos Robusto
         10/19.99
12 La Gloria Cubana Glorias en Cedro Churchill
          7/29.50
11 Cain Habano 'F' Robusto
          5/22.50
10 Punch Uppercut Toro
         10/34.99
 9 PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Madura Toro
          5/18.50
 8 AVO XO Robusto
         10/39.99
 7 H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/23.50
 6 Don Pepin Garcia Serie JJ Belicoso
         10/39.99
 5 Casa Magna Oscuro Belicoso
          5/22.50
 4 Oliva Serie 'O' Churchill
         10/39.99
 3 Man O' War Armada Corona
          5/37.50
 2 The Griffin's
         10/37.50
 1 CAO Flathead
          5/20.50
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #528 on: June 12, 2014, 04:01:20 PM »

Can't wait for replies, have to head out. Have a good day/evening all, I'll check back from the phone so tell me what I want to know! :-)
See ya, Scott.
Now that Scott's gone maybe we can get some good deals.
May Gurks and Victor Sinclairs flow
That wasn't nice.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #529 on: June 12, 2014, 04:13:09 PM »

Can't wait for replies, have to head out. Have a good day/evening all, I'll check back from the phone so tell me what I want to know! :-)
See ya, Scott.
Now that Scott's gone maybe we can get some good deals.

I missed the PF's too! Damn it. I'm ready to shut this down and call it a day.

Okay, 30 more minutes. THEN that's it.
Steve, the newest 'associate'
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #530 on: June 12, 2014, 04:16:51 PM »

Can't wait for replies, have to head out. Have a good day/evening all, I'll check back from the phone so tell me what I want to know! :-)
See ya, Scott.
Now that Scott's gone maybe we can get some good deals.

I missed the PF's too! Damn it. I'm ready to shut this down and call it a day.

Okay, 30 more minutes. THEN that's it.
Steve, the newest 'associate'

Well, it's half right anyway.
Logged

ImNotBlackImMaduro

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • My horn can pierce the sky!
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #531 on: June 12, 2014, 04:19:42 PM »

anyone else get the email from CI about the FDA thing where they show what price their sticks would be if it passed?  Lol, made me laugh.  If it comes to that, no one is going to buy that shit anymore.

« Reply #532 on: June 12, 2014, 04:24:01 PM »

Can't wait for replies, have to head out. Have a good day/evening all, I'll check back from the phone so tell me what I want to know! :-)
See ya, Scott.
Now that Scott's gone maybe we can get some good deals.

I missed the PF's too! Damn it. I'm ready to shut this down and call it a day.

Okay, 30 more minutes. THEN that's it.
Steve, the newest 'associate'

Well, it's half right anyway.
0-124 newbie
125-249 Junior member
250-? Associate member

« Reply #533 on: June 12, 2014, 04:28:00 PM »

anyone else get the email from CI about the FDA thing where they show what price their sticks would be if it passed?  Lol, made me laugh.  If it comes to that, no one is going to buy that shit anymore.
  Yeah i got it, or one like it, from about three vendors...
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #534 on: June 12, 2014, 04:37:26 PM »

Afternoon, men.  Time for a J. Fuego Delirium Corona.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #535 on: June 12, 2014, 04:39:45 PM »

Afternoon, men.  Time for a J. Fuego Delirium Corona.
Afternoon, Will.  Sounds good... got a few hours left until cigar time, myself.  Haven't thought about what I'll be having yet, maybe a Nica Rustica.  Maybe something else.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #536 on: June 12, 2014, 04:44:13 PM »

My Father La Antigueded.....
The aroma is great, like toasted nuts. First few draws were wide open draw with loads of smoke and a harsh aftertaste. Draw continued a loose but the flavors started to settle in just after a few puffs. You know immediately it's a DPG. Just into the first 1/2" it's a sweet cedar almost delicate in nature. The pepper is faint and only late onto the finish, like it's telling you it's time for another puff. Sooooo much sweet mellow smoke, I had to stop and look at the cigar and tell it "your very good".   Grey ash and the burn is just a bit off, but wow here come more flavors. A spicy Mexican cocoa with a lingering pepper, and this is all in the first 1". The cigar continues with toasted nuts and sweet cocoa, the cigar almost begs to be retrohailed. My only issue is I can't keep the burn even and it wants to go out if unattended for some time.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #537 on: June 12, 2014, 04:46:01 PM »

[...]

Sounds good.  I find myself retrohaling almost every single puff.  It's become second nature/habit, seems more difficult not to.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #538 on: June 12, 2014, 04:49:01 PM »

Afternoon, men.  Time for a J. Fuego Delirium Corona.
Afternoon, Will.  Sounds good... got a few hours left until cigar time, myself.  Haven't thought about what I'll be having yet, maybe a Nica Rustica.  Maybe something else.

I got it from Atlantic last year, I believe.  Figure at least a year old, though it was on sale so it could have been sitting there for a while, too.

Anywho, opening flavors are pretty good.  They're strong and distinct:  glob of sweet chocolate, heavy dose of sharp cedar, touch of pepper and an odd herbal note I can't quite place.  Really lingering on the finish.  Overall it comes across as a bit different from the norm.

Also could be that I just ate some roast pork in black bean sauce.  Good Chinese food.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #539 on: June 12, 2014, 04:50:43 PM »

[...]

it's a good cigar joe, it merits a $6 price point. I also think a robusto is a good size. The toro may be a bit of overkill.