« Reply #420 on: June 12, 2014, 12:29:41 PM »

Morning, amigos.  Took the day off today, as I'm running behind preparing for tomorrow night's gig.  Is that Officer Cam I see?
<><>It sure isn't, you must be mistaken!  What gig ya preparing for?
It's a two-fer.  First, I have to officiate my dad's wedding.  Then the Hubcaps play at his reception.  Got a surprise planned for his father-daughter dance with my sister.  Gonna make her cry.  But I have to learn the song.  That's today's priority.

I love the Hubcaps!  Sike, never heard of them.  Morning, Bret.  What's the surprise? That you're playing it?
We're the best band you've never heard of.  Morning to ya, Joe.  My sister was a ballerina from toddlerhood to high school.  When she was little (she's 15 years younger than me), I used to play the Elton John song "Tiny Dancer" for her on the piano and she'd dance around the living room to it.  Now she's grown up and I haven't played the song in 20 years but I convinced the band to do it at the reception.  It took some convincing, as there aren't a lot of Elton John fans in the band.

« Reply #421 on: June 12, 2014, 12:29:54 PM »

The new Viaje's sure sold out on Atlantic quickly.... marketing genius as the cigars just don't match the hype IMHO.

« Reply #422 on: June 12, 2014, 12:30:42 PM »

[...]

Great song, throw down some Rocket Man for the encore!

« Reply #423 on: June 12, 2014, 12:30:59 PM »

Morning, amigos.  Took the day off today, as I'm running behind preparing for tomorrow night's gig.  Is that Officer Cam I see?
Fuggin pigs! Morning/Afternoon Raz
Geeze, Shaun...you're just askin' for a cavity search, aren't you?
I got the double search when I went to visit MWeber...going and coming back...ugh!
Geez, sounds strict. Imagine what he does to visitors he doesn't know!
Worst part, coming back was the 6am flight...not into getting fucked with at 6am unless it's my wife.
Geez, sounds like he went to the second knuckle on ya

« Reply #424 on: June 12, 2014, 12:31:02 PM »

The new Viaje's sure sold out on Atlantic quickly.... marketing genius as the cigars just don't match the hype IMHO.
Ugh, that brand...agreed 100%

« Reply #425 on: June 12, 2014, 12:31:12 PM »

[...]

Question is did you convince her?

« Reply #426 on: June 12, 2014, 12:33:49 PM »

Morning, amigos.  Took the day off today, as I'm running behind preparing for tomorrow night's gig.  Is that Officer Cam I see?
Fuggin pigs! Morning/Afternoon Raz
Geeze, Shaun...you're just askin' for a cavity search, aren't you?
I got the double search when I went to visit MWeber...going and coming back...ugh!
Geez, sounds strict. Imagine what he does to visitors he doesn't know!
Worst part, coming back was the 6am flight...not into getting fucked with at 6am unless it's my wife.
Geez, sounds like he went to the second knuckle on ya
She, the ugly security guard, in both cases, almost got a handful
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #427 on: June 12, 2014, 12:35:13 PM »

The new Viaje's sure sold out on Atlantic quickly.... marketing genius as the cigars just don't match the hype IMHO.

Agreed completely.

« Reply #428 on: June 12, 2014, 12:37:09 PM »

[...]

No.  I wanted to do "Levon," but the band wasn't going there.

« Reply #429 on: June 12, 2014, 12:38:47 PM »

[...]

That's the surprise.  She'll know we're doing it when I start playing it.

« Reply #430 on: June 12, 2014, 12:39:20 PM »

[...]

Maybe Crocodile Rock.... Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting or The Bitch is Back.... then again, probably best to stick with your one victory.

« Reply #431 on: June 12, 2014, 12:40:58 PM »

[...]

Sounds like a YouTube moment for sure.

« Reply #432 on: June 12, 2014, 12:43:18 PM »

[...]

Agreed...getcha cameras out!

« Reply #433 on: June 12, 2014, 12:44:50 PM »

I'm out, golf time...see you 5stars, and less, later

« Reply #434 on: June 12, 2014, 12:46:40 PM »

I'm out, golf time...see you 5stars, and less, later
Later Deuce!