CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 44

Author Topic: 6/12/2014  (Read 127538 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #315 on: June 12, 2014, 11:08:13 AM »

Welcome to the Cigarbanter Cooonger. Another new member guys.
Got to balance things out a bit, although the one and two stars are the 1%ers...

Smokedbacon

• Junior Status
  • Doesn't work well in real life...
« Reply #316 on: June 12, 2014, 11:08:17 AM »

I have a question about these CC orders.  What happens when they catch them?  They just take them and send a "naughty you" note?  Or what happens?
Pretty much, just a shaking finger; they probably flag international shipments to your addy.  It's happened to someone here...can't remember who tho...
I should go work for customs.  I would willing be the cigar destroyer.....1 at a time
Same way you collect stars
HAHAHA, ouch...
Oh, and GFY!

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #317 on: June 12, 2014, 11:08:25 AM »

I have a question about these CC orders.  What happens when they catch them?  They just take them and send a "naughty you" note?  Or what happens?
That's what happens.  Then you contact the seller  and they refund you or reship an order, assuming you go with one who offers that.
<><>You been caught before, Joe? Naughty naughty!
Who me?  Ordering ISOKWs?  It's all alleged.  But I've only read about that happening on the many forums dedicated to the topic.  I've never had an issue.
How much extra do you pay to buy from a site that will refund or re-ship if captured?
I think most sites offer it for 'free'.  Price of doing business, for them.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #318 on: June 12, 2014, 11:09:05 AM »

PM, FredBob.

sfish

« Reply #319 on: June 12, 2014, 11:11:28 AM »

Pretty much, just a shaking finger; they probably flag international shipments to your addy.  It's happened to someone here...can't remember who tho...
I should go work for customs.  I would willing be the cigar destroyer.....1 at a time
HAHAHA, ouch...
Oh, and GFY!
Haha! What took ya so long?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #320 on: June 12, 2014, 11:12:08 AM »

That's what happens.  Then you contact the seller  and they refund you or reship an order, assuming you go with one who offers that.
Who me?  Ordering ISOKWs?  It's all alleged.  But I've only read about that happening on the many forums dedicated to the topic.  I've never had an issue.
How much extra do you pay to buy from a site that will refund or re-ship if captured?
Agreed, most guarantee it that I have ordered from...wouldn't order from them if they didn't

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #321 on: June 12, 2014, 11:13:40 AM »

Agreed, most guarantee it that I have ordered from...wouldn't order from them if they didn't
Same here.  If it's not offered, I'm not ordering.  I can't think of a site that's shared among everyone here that doesn't offer it, though I tend to stick with one or two and that's it.

Smokedbacon

• Junior Status
« Reply #322 on: June 12, 2014, 11:14:04 AM »

HAHAHA, ouch...
Oh, and GFY!
I have no idea.  I have been gone a while, that is the only thing I can blame it on.  My "GFY" defense is dull and needs to be fine tuned again....apparently it wont take long!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #323 on: June 12, 2014, 11:16:22 AM »

HAHAHA, ouch...
Oh, and GFY!
I have no idea.  I have been gone a while, that is the only thing I can blame it on.  My "GFY" defense is dull and needs to be fine tuned again....apparently it wont take long!
I'm sure you'll shake off the cobwebs in no time.

Smokedbacon

• Junior Status
« Reply #324 on: June 12, 2014, 11:17:58 AM »

Same here.  If it's not offered, I'm not ordering.  I can't think of a site that's shared among everyone here that doesn't offer it, though I tend to stick with one or two and that's it.
Yeah, I would be worried I would send off my money and nothing would come in return.  Always a fear of mine when buying online from anywhere other than large companies.

Smokedbacon

• Junior Status
« Reply #325 on: June 12, 2014, 11:19:36 AM »

I think it is time for the first smoke of the day.  A Diesel HOTDog, not a huge fan of these, but I was told I should give them another shot and was gifted one by the owner of the B&M here.  Why not?

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #326 on: June 12, 2014, 11:20:11 AM »

Yeah, I would be worried I would send off my money and nothing would come in return.  Always a fear of mine when buying online from anywhere other than large companies.

Nerve wracking until that first order comes in safely.  Then you turn in to a monster, like Chip!!

Smokedbacon

• Junior Status
« Reply #327 on: June 12, 2014, 11:20:36 AM »

I think it is time for the first smoke of the day.  A Diesel HOTDog, not a huge fan of these, but I was told I should give them another shot and was gifted one by the owner of the B&M here.  Why not?
Speaking of cigars he gave me to try.  Has anyone smoked a Luchador yet? Or the new Camacho Equador?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #328 on: June 12, 2014, 11:20:41 AM »

Nerve wracking until that first order comes in safely.  Then you turn in to a monster, like Chip!!
Ain't that the TRUTH! Been there, then it's like crack!

Smokedbacon

• Junior Status
« Reply #329 on: June 12, 2014, 11:21:38 AM »

I don't make enoug money to turn into a monster, but im sure I'd get myself in trouble if I started.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 44