Fred Bumpus

« Reply #225 on: June 12, 2014, 09:42:51 AM »

Hey Chip, Was that site iHavanas?
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Doesn't work well in real life...
Re: Narcissistic Personality Disorder
« Reply #226 on: June 12, 2014, 09:43:29 AM »

So here it is boys, the medical standard for a person to be classified a Narcissist.  A person must exhibit 5 of these 9 traits to qualify!

1- Grandiose sense of self-importance
2- Preoccupied with fantasies of sucess, power, brillance, beauty, or ideal love
3- Believes themself to be "special" and can only be understood by others who are high-status
4- Requires excessive admiration
5- Sense of entitlement
6- Takes advantage of others (exploitation) to achieve own ends
7- Lacks empathy
8- Often envious of others OR believes others are envious of them
9- Arrogant, haughty behaviours or attitudes
I know we're supposed to be non-political here, but sheesh, Tony is not the first person who comes to mind upon reading this list.
You would be surprised the personality disorders that they have classisfications for, and how many people you might know that fit into them.  I remember the good old days when someone was just "fucked up", I miss those days!
Haha! Right? I feel like the more you classify these things and define them, the more people convince themselves they have one of them
[/quote<><>Yep, just about everyone I deal with is, according to the, "Bi-polar and Schitzophernic".  In actuality, I have probably only dealt with a handful of people who are legitimately diagnosed.  The reason those are so popular to be diagnosed with is becasue insurance companies wont pay for doctor visits or treatment for a personality disorder, but will pay in full for Bi-polar or Schitzophrenia.
personality disorders pay more now than other diagnosis. They are real, especialy if you have delt with a borderline you know what I'm talking about.
I have only dealt with 3 people in Mania, it is impossible to deal with them as a cop.  First off they hate you, second their mind of going about 3,000 MPH and so is thier mouth.  Borderline is tough to deal with when ya get someone that is bad off and not taking their meds, but I have not come across it often.

« Reply #227 on: June 12, 2014, 09:44:53 AM »

Good morning to all. Brunch and then paintballin today. I'll bring a nice cigar for the host,  good guy.
We just washed them yesterday, now you want us to paint them?

« Reply #228 on: June 12, 2014, 09:46:12 AM »

Dang, the Griffins did show up on the jam and I missed them. I was requesting them, you think they are watching?
Pretty sure you'll get another shot this afternoon.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #229 on: June 12, 2014, 09:46:15 AM »

Good morning to all. Brunch and then paintballin today. I'll bring a nice cigar for the host,  good guy.
We just washed them yesterday, now you want us to paint them?
BLUE!
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Doesn't work well in real life...
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #230 on: June 12, 2014, 09:47:07 AM »

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EsvRUhui8s
HAHAHA, that is some funny shit, especially the last line!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #231 on: June 12, 2014, 09:47:21 AM »

Dang, the Griffins did show up on the jam and I missed them. I was requesting them, you think they are watching?
Pretty sure you'll get another shot this afternoon.
didnt see the vitola, I don't want the robusto.
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Doesn't work well in real life...
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Doesn't work well in real life...
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #233 on: June 12, 2014, 09:49:32 AM »

Dang, the Griffins did show up on the jam and I missed them. I was requesting them, you think they are watching?
Pretty sure you'll get another shot this afternoon.
didnt see the vitola, I don't want the robusto.
Picky SOB! lol
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #234 on: June 12, 2014, 09:50:11 AM »

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EsvRUhui8s
HAHAHA, that is some funny shit, especially the last line!
truth is funny. We get pissed off when cops drop off antisocial assholes at the ER. But I guess no one wants to deal with them, and we get paid to do it. 90% of them turnout to ok guys just dealing with shit. The other 10% we send back to you.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #235 on: June 12, 2014, 09:51:09 AM »

Hey Chip, Was that site iHavanas?
what's going on here FB? I'm down for a box split.

« Reply #236 on: June 12, 2014, 09:53:15 AM »

Dang, the Griffins did show up on the jam and I missed them. I was requesting them, you think they are watching?
Pretty sure you'll get another shot this afternoon.
didnt see the vitola, I don't want the robusto.
It was the robusto, only vitola I've ever seen on the jam
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #237 on: June 12, 2014, 09:56:29 AM »

Dang, the Griffins did show up on the jam and I missed them. I was requesting them, you think they are watching?
Pretty sure you'll get another shot this afternoon.
didnt see the vitola, I don't want the robusto.
It was the robusto, only vitola I've ever seen on the jam
they only work for me in a torp. Let's see if they are reading this over at CI.
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Doesn't work well in real life...
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #238 on: June 12, 2014, 09:56:59 AM »

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EsvRUhui8s
HAHAHA, that is some funny shit, especially the last line!
truth is funny. We get pissed off when cops drop off antisocial assholes at the ER. But I guess no one wants to deal with them, and we get paid to do it. 90% of them turnout to ok guys just dealing with shit. The other 10% we send back to you.
We had an admitting director come in and bitch at us for sending people she cant treat becasue when they get to her they act right and drop the suicidal act.
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Doesn't work well in real life...
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #239 on: June 12, 2014, 09:57:59 AM »

Well boys, time for me to go find something to eat.  May be back in a while, but we shall see how the day goes.