« Reply #195 on: June 12, 2014, 08:50:37 AM »

And good morning, ossifer.  Glad you found the new place.
Indeed, I was pointed the right direction by Glassken, which was weird.  Sometimes he loves me, sometimes he hates me.  I guess it just depends on how much he has had to drink that evening!
True that.

« Reply #196 on: June 12, 2014, 08:52:43 AM »

And good morning, ossifer.  Glad you found the new place.
Indeed, I was pointed the right direction by Glassken, which was weird.  Sometimes he loves me, sometimes he hates me.  I guess it just depends on how much he has had to drink that evening!
Sounds a bit like a warden, except drinking has nothing to do with it.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #197 on: June 12, 2014, 08:52:52 AM »

10 Punch Uppercut Toro
         10/34.99
 9 PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Madura Toro
          5/18.50
 8 AVO XO Robusto
         10/39.99
 7 H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/23.50
 6 Don Pepin Garcia Serie JJ Belicoso
         10/39.99
 5 Casa Magna Oscuro Belicoso
          5/22.50 4 Oliva Serie 'O' Churchill
         10/39.99
 3 Man O' War Armada Corona
          5/37.50
 2 The Griffin's
         10/37.50
 1 CAO Flathead
          5/20.50

« Reply #198 on: June 12, 2014, 08:53:07 AM »

Good morning, gents.  Just a drive by, mucho workaference-o.  Enjoy the double jam.
Morning Gigantor
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Doesn't work well in real life...
Narcissistic Personality Disorder
« Reply #199 on: June 12, 2014, 08:55:22 AM »

So here it is boys, the medical standard for a person to be classified a Narcissist.  A person must exhibit 5 of these 9 traits to qualify!

1- Grandiose sense of self-importance
2- Preoccupied with fantasies of sucess, power, brillance, beauty, or ideal love
3- Believes themself to be "special" and can only be understood by others who are high-status
4- Requires excessive admiration
5- Sense of entitlement
6- Takes advantage of others (exploitation) to achieve own ends
7- Lacks empathy
8- Often envious of others OR believes others are envious of them
9- Arrogant, haughty behaviours or attitudes
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Doesn't work well in real life...
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #200 on: June 12, 2014, 08:56:39 AM »

And good morning, ossifer.  Glad you found the new place.
Indeed, I was pointed the right direction by Glassken, which was weird.  Sometimes he loves me, sometimes he hates me.  I guess it just depends on how much he has had to drink that evening!
Sounds a bit like a warden, except drinking has nothing to do with it.
I would hope the warden is better looking as well!  Otherwise, you may want alcohol to have something to do with it! lol

« Reply #201 on: June 12, 2014, 08:56:59 AM »

Good morning, gents.  Just a drive by, mucho workaference-o.  Enjoy the double jam.
*cough* GFY *cough*
Make that a double-cough-GFY from ND!

Re: Narcissistic Personality Disorder
« Reply #202 on: June 12, 2014, 08:58:01 AM »

So here it is boys, the medical standard for a person to be classified a Narcissist.  A person must exhibit 5 of these 9 traits to qualify!

1- Grandiose sense of self-importance
2- Preoccupied with fantasies of sucess, power, brillance, beauty, or ideal love
3- Believes themself to be "special" and can only be understood by others who are high-status
4- Requires excessive admiration
5- Sense of entitlement
6- Takes advantage of others (exploitation) to achieve own ends
7- Lacks empathy
8- Often envious of others OR believes others are envious of them
9- Arrogant, haughty behaviours or attitudes
Without even being cruel Tony possesses 7 out of those 9

« Reply #203 on: June 12, 2014, 08:59:10 AM »

And good morning, ossifer.  Glad you found the new place.
Indeed, I was pointed the right direction by Glassken, which was weird.  Sometimes he loves me, sometimes he hates me.  I guess it just depends on how much he has had to drink that evening!
Sounds a bit like a warden, except drinking has nothing to do with it.
I would hope the warden is better looking as well!  Otherwise, you may want alcohol to have something to do with it! lol
Might want to use the alcohol to was down a pair of "roofies"

Re: Narcissistic Personality Disorder
« Reply #204 on: June 12, 2014, 09:03:58 AM »

So here it is boys, the medical standard for a person to be classified a Narcissist.  A person must exhibit 5 of these 9 traits to qualify!

1- Grandiose sense of self-importance
2- Preoccupied with fantasies of sucess, power, brillance, beauty, or ideal love
3- Believes themself to be "special" and can only be understood by others who are high-status
4- Requires excessive admiration
5- Sense of entitlement
6- Takes advantage of others (exploitation) to achieve own ends
7- Lacks empathy
8- Often envious of others OR believes others are envious of them
9- Arrogant, haughty behaviours or attitudes
I know we're supposed to be non-political here, but sheesh, Tony is not the first person who comes to mind upon reading this list.

« Reply #205 on: June 12, 2014, 09:08:08 AM »

Looks like CI removed the 20% SAVE code
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Doesn't work well in real life...
Re: Narcissistic Personality Disorder
« Reply #206 on: June 12, 2014, 09:08:42 AM »

So here it is boys, the medical standard for a person to be classified a Narcissist.  A person must exhibit 5 of these 9 traits to qualify!

1- Grandiose sense of self-importance
2- Preoccupied with fantasies of sucess, power, brillance, beauty, or ideal love
3- Believes themself to be "special" and can only be understood by others who are high-status
4- Requires excessive admiration
5- Sense of entitlement
6- Takes advantage of others (exploitation) to achieve own ends
7- Lacks empathy
8- Often envious of others OR believes others are envious of them
9- Arrogant, haughty behaviours or attitudes
Without even being cruel Tony possesses 7 out of those 9
LOL!  That is some funny shit.  One of our Sergeants here was asked to grade himself, we had him pegged for 6, he claimed 8 of 9.
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Doesn't work well in real life...
Re: Narcissistic Personality Disorder
« Reply #207 on: June 12, 2014, 09:10:21 AM »

So here it is boys, the medical standard for a person to be classified a Narcissist.  A person must exhibit 5 of these 9 traits to qualify!

1- Grandiose sense of self-importance
2- Preoccupied with fantasies of sucess, power, brillance, beauty, or ideal love
3- Believes themself to be "special" and can only be understood by others who are high-status
4- Requires excessive admiration
5- Sense of entitlement
6- Takes advantage of others (exploitation) to achieve own ends
7- Lacks empathy
8- Often envious of others OR believes others are envious of them
9- Arrogant, haughty behaviours or attitudes
I know we're supposed to be non-political here, but sheesh, Tony is not the first person who comes to mind upon reading this list.
You would be surprised the personality disorders that they have classisfications for, and how many people you might know that fit into them.  I remember the good old days when someone was just "fucked up", I miss those days!
Logged

EA

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Ya' know what this guitar needs? Lessons.
Re: Narcissistic Personality Disorder
« Reply #208 on: June 12, 2014, 09:14:47 AM »

[...]

I just classify them as friends or enemies; they're all fucked up to varying degrees.
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Doesn't work well in real life...
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #209 on: June 12, 2014, 09:14:57 AM »

The real question of the morning, what the hell is for breakfast?!