CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 44

Author Topic: 6/12/2014  (Read 127543 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #180 on: June 12, 2014, 08:36:09 AM »

Today's smokes so far, I started with the R&J, moved onto the little Ninfa's and now enjoying the Papas Frita.
Hey Chip, Is that RyJ a ISOKW?
yes and only 1 left in the box so it's time for another box.
Cuban Lou's recently had the wide churchills on sale, I was soooo tempted. They are a nice smoke, short or wide.
I have checked out their site a few times but they are a little higher on prices from what I have been paying, nice site though.
I see that, http://www.cigarsofhabanos.com/cigars-romeo-y-julieta Romeo Y Julieta - Short Churchills 10 box for $81 w/free ship. not too shabby.
Don't let the lurkers know ;)
Morning two star.

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #181 on: June 12, 2014, 08:37:01 AM »

Nice smoking lineup there Chip, I'm a huge fan of the entire RyJ Churchill line. Really like the new sizes although I haven't had the Petit Churchill yet
I enjoy the shorter smokes and this size is perfect for me. The one this morning was #9 out of the box and all have been great.
Have you had any of the Bolivars Chip...BRC or BPC? Both of those get this 2stars endorsement(whatever that's worth)
Sandy Steve got me started with the Cubans and sent me several to try, very tasty for sure.
I agree, the Boivar he sent was a quilty one for sure.  Chip, you still talk to Steve often?
He pops up every now and then on FB but he has been pretty quiet.

Smokedbacon

• Junior Status
  • Doesn't work well in real life...
« Reply #182 on: June 12, 2014, 08:37:34 AM »

Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun, Officer Bacon
Morning SFish and Bacon!(fellow non-5ster-er) :)
Weird that Tony went to all of the trouble to start a whole new site, just so he could be number one in posts for a few days....What a dickbag  ;)
Well at least he's consistent, it's always "all about Tony" - Fucking narcissist!
Lol, that's no joke Scott!  I wonder if we hit the "report to moderator" button if it will send him this whole conversation directly.
No worries Cam, he'll see this. He monitors this thing like a maniac
Well that is good news!  He will see this for sure!  I just got back from a useless week long class that taught us all about peronality disorders.  If I can find my notes (doubtful) I will post the determining factors to being diagnosed with a Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
Ha! Or you could just post the abridged version - Narcissistic Personality Disorder - "See Tony"
Well, there's that..
<><>Hahaha, I don't know how I missed that post!  That is some funny shit! 

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #183 on: June 12, 2014, 08:37:42 AM »

Today's smokes so far, I started with the R&J, moved onto the little Ninfa's and now enjoying the Papas Frita.
Cuban Lou's recently had the wide churchills on sale, I was soooo tempted. They are a nice smoke, short or wide.
I have checked out their site a few times but they are a little higher on prices from what I have been paying, nice site though.
I see that, http://www.cigarsofhabanos.com/cigars-romeo-y-julieta Romeo Y Julieta - Short Churchills 10 box for $81 w/free ship. not too shabby.
Morning two star.
Good morning 5starDave!

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #184 on: June 12, 2014, 08:38:22 AM »

Cant give all our secrets away.

Smokedbacon

• Junior Status
« Reply #185 on: June 12, 2014, 08:38:59 AM »

Good morning gents!
Weird that Tony went to all of the trouble to start a whole new site, just so he could be number one in posts for a few days....What a dickbag  ;)
Well at least he's consistent, it's always "all about Tony" - Fucking narcissist!
Lol, that's no joke Scott!  I wonder if we hit the "report to moderator" button if it will send him this whole conversation directly.
Well that is good news!  He will see this for sure!  I just got back from a useless week long class that taught us all about peronality disorders.  If I can find my notes (doubtful) I will post the determining factors to being diagnosed with a Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
Ha! Or you could just post the abridged version - Narcissistic Personality Disorder - "See Tony"
Well, there's that..
Sorry, force of habit with the "<><>"

Smokedbacon

• Junior Status
« Reply #186 on: June 12, 2014, 08:41:06 AM »

Freddy B, TRO, good morning gentlemen!
Good morning Officer.
Good to see that you found the new place.
Thanks Tom, it took a while.  I zigged when I should have zagged and it threw me ALL off for a while...  Smoke anything interesting lately?
Mostly smoking from inventory.  Hopefully the kids will get me some new sticks for father's day.
I wish I had gotten cigars, the wife went and bought supplies to make a new deck out back. I just rolled my eyes at her and asked if she knew how hot it was getting, since she never ventures outside to do anything she is clueless.
She is building a deck?
Happy Father's Day, build it yourself   1 day to tear the old one out and several days to build the new one. I will wait till the fall now to do it.
I think I'd go with the "oh honey! that is soooo sweet of you to build me a deck for fathers day....Here is a hammer, I'll be the guy smoking in the shade, over there ----->"

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #187 on: June 12, 2014, 08:41:14 AM »

I will send you a link where you can get them for 72.00 with shipping.
Please do, Thanks Chip. Now where did wifey hide the Amex card?

Threebean

« Reply #188 on: June 12, 2014, 08:41:40 AM »

Morning two star.
+1

Smokedbacon

• Junior Status
« Reply #189 on: June 12, 2014, 08:41:59 AM »

Nice smoking lineup there Chip, I'm a huge fan of the entire RyJ Churchill line. Really like the new sizes although I haven't had the Petit Churchill yet
I enjoy the shorter smokes and this size is perfect for me. The one this morning was #9 out of the box and all have been great.
Have you had any of the Bolivars Chip...BRC or BPC? Both of those get this 2stars endorsement(whatever that's worth)
Sandy Steve got me started with the Cubans and sent me several to try, very tasty for sure.
I agree, the Boivar he sent was a quilty one for sure.  Chip, you still talk to Steve often?
He pops up every now and then on FB but he has been pretty quiet.
Wife must have seen all the freedom he had while he was overseas and put a stop to all of it! Lol.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #190 on: June 12, 2014, 08:42:36 AM »

Good morning gents!
Well, there's that..
Sorry, force of habit with the "<><>"
Yea, all the new toys here take a little getting used to.  Then you can add fancy dancing tigers and stuff.

Threebean

« Reply #191 on: June 12, 2014, 08:42:52 AM »

And good morning, ossifer.  Glad you found the new place. 

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #192 on: June 12, 2014, 08:45:50 AM »

Good morning, gents.  Just a drive by, mucho workaference-o.  Enjoy the double jam.

Smokedbacon

• Junior Status
« Reply #193 on: June 12, 2014, 08:46:40 AM »

And good morning, ossifer.  Glad you found the new place.
Indeed, I was pointed the right direction by Glassken, which was weird.  Sometimes he loves me, sometimes he hates me.  I guess it just depends on how much he has had to drink that evening!

Smokedbacon

• Junior Status
« Reply #194 on: June 12, 2014, 08:47:28 AM »

Good morning, gents.  Just a drive by, mucho workaference-o.  Enjoy the double jam.
*cough* GFY *cough*
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 44