Fred Bumpus

« Reply #150 on: June 12, 2014, 08:12:20 AM »

Freddy B, TRO, good morning gentlemen!
Good Morning, Mr Bacon

« Reply #151 on: June 12, 2014, 08:13:09 AM »

Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun, Officer Bacon
Morning SFish and Bacon!(fellow non-5ster-er) :)
Weird that Tony went to all of the trouble to start a whole new site, just so he could be number one in posts for a few days....What a dickbag  ;)
Well at least he's consistent, it's always "all about Tony" - Fucking narcissist!
Lol, that's no joke Scott!  I wonder if we hit the "report to moderator" button if it will send him this whole conversation directly.
No worries Cam, he'll see this. He monitors this thing like a maniac
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Doesn't work well in real life...
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #152 on: June 12, 2014, 08:13:40 AM »

Freddy B, TRO, good morning gentlemen!
Good morning Officer.
Good to see that you found the new place.
Thanks Tom, it took a while.  I zigged when I should have zagged and it threw me ALL off for a while...  Smoke anything interesting lately?
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #153 on: June 12, 2014, 08:14:22 AM »

Is this last weeks weekly deal at CI or is this the new one?
​Gurkha Ultimate Mega-Sampler
20 Cigars only $49.95
Crazy Upgrade – save $351 – just $2.49 per cigar
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/weekly-special/

« Reply #154 on: June 12, 2014, 08:14:55 AM »

Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #155 on: June 12, 2014, 08:16:04 AM »

Have a good day gents - got to do some work today
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Doesn't work well in real life...
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #156 on: June 12, 2014, 08:16:24 AM »

Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun, Officer Bacon
Morning SFish and Bacon!(fellow non-5ster-er) :)
Weird that Tony went to all of the trouble to start a whole new site, just so he could be number one in posts for a few days....What a dickbag  ;)
Well at least he's consistent, it's always "all about Tony" - Fucking narcissist!
Lol, that's no joke Scott!  I wonder if we hit the "report to moderator" button if it will send him this whole conversation directly.
No worries Cam, he'll see this. He monitors this thing like a maniac
Well that is good news!  He will see this for sure!  I just got back from a useless week long class that taught us all about peronality disorders.  If I can find my notes (doubtful) I will post the determining factors to being diagnosed with a Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

« Reply #157 on: June 12, 2014, 08:17:10 AM »

Nice smoking lineup there Chip, I'm a huge fan of the entire RyJ Churchill line. Really like the new sizes although I haven't had the Petit Churchill yet
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #158 on: June 12, 2014, 08:18:19 AM »

Today's smokes so far, I started with the R&J, moved onto the little Ninfa's and now enjoying the Papas Frita.
Hey Chip, Is that RyJ a ISOKW?
yes and only 1 left in the box so it's time for another box.
Cuban Lou's recently had the wide churchills on sale, I was soooo tempted. They are a nice smoke, short or wide.

« Reply #159 on: June 12, 2014, 08:18:50 AM »

Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun, Officer Bacon
Morning SFish and Bacon!(fellow non-5ster-er) :)
Weird that Tony went to all of the trouble to start a whole new site, just so he could be number one in posts for a few days....What a dickbag  ;)
Well at least he's consistent, it's always "all about Tony" - Fucking narcissist!
Lol, that's no joke Scott!  I wonder if we hit the "report to moderator" button if it will send him this whole conversation directly.
No worries Cam, he'll see this. He monitors this thing like a maniac
Well that is good news!  He will see this for sure!  I just got back from a useless week long class that taught us all about peronality disorders.  If I can find my notes (doubtful) I will post the determining factors to being diagnosed with a Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
Ha! Or you could just post the abridged version - Narcissistic Personality Disorder - "See Tony"
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #160 on: June 12, 2014, 08:19:33 AM »

Nice smoking lineup there Chip, I'm a huge fan of the entire RyJ Churchill line. Really like the new sizes although I haven't had the Petit Churchill yet
I enjoy the shorter smokes and this size is perfect for me. The one this morning was #9 out of the box and all have been great.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #161 on: June 12, 2014, 08:21:16 AM »

Freddy B, TRO, good morning gentlemen!
Good morning Officer.
Good to see that you found the new place.
Thanks Tom, it took a while.  I zigged when I should have zagged and it threw me ALL off for a while...  Smoke anything interesting lately?
Mostly smoking from inventory.  Hopefully the kids will get me some new sticks for father's day.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #162 on: June 12, 2014, 08:21:47 AM »

Today's smokes so far, I started with the R&J, moved onto the little Ninfa's and now enjoying the Papas Frita.
Hey Chip, Is that RyJ a ISOKW?
yes and only 1 left in the box so it's time for another box.
Cuban Lou's recently had the wide churchills on sale, I was soooo tempted. They are a nice smoke, short or wide.
I have checked out their site a few times but they are a little higher on prices from what I have been paying, nice site though.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #163 on: June 12, 2014, 08:21:52 AM »

morning fools
Morning FB, Tom
Hi and bye Scott.
Time for me to get to work.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #164 on: June 12, 2014, 08:24:15 AM »

Freddy B, TRO, good morning gentlemen!
Good morning Officer.
Good to see that you found the new place.
Thanks Tom, it took a while.  I zigged when I should have zagged and it threw me ALL off for a while...  Smoke anything interesting lately?
Mostly smoking from inventory.  Hopefully the kids will get me some new sticks for father's day.
I wish I had gotten cigars, the wife went and bought supplies to make a new deck out back. I just rolled my eyes at her and asked if she knew how hot it was getting, since she never ventures outside to do anything she is clueless.