CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: 4/9/2020  (Read 6549 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 4/9/2020
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2020, 07:18:47 AM »

I'm looking forward to having Friday off. The weekends haven't been long enough to get me some rest. Hoping the extra day will make a big difference.
You off Monday, too?
I am not but our European counterparts are so it should be a peaceful day.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2020, 07:20:20 AM »

Good morning, fellas. Just got off an early conference call. Feel like I've been nailed to a cross.
Perfect timing! Morning, SacrificalTony.
How goes it, Dave?
Well enough. Though, my grocery bill has gone through the roof with all of us being home all day long now. You?
Spent over $1000 in the last week. Crazy.
Ok, guess I should clarify that my bill has gone through MY roof. I can't even imagine a bill that high. I'd kick them all out first.
In all fairness, there was a mattress purchase included in my last trip to Costco. I suppose that doesn't count as groceries.
Gotta love Costco.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2020, 07:21:07 AM »

I'm looking forward to having Friday off. The weekends haven't been long enough to get me some rest. Hoping the extra day will make a big difference.
You off Monday, too?
I am not but our European counterparts are so it should be a peaceful day.
Well, that's something.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2020, 07:21:37 AM »

Good morning, fellas. Just got off an early conference call. Feel like I've been nailed to a cross.
How goes it, Dave?
Well enough. Though, my grocery bill has gone through the roof with all of us being home all day long now. You?
Ok, guess I should clarify that my bill has gone through MY roof. I can't even imagine a bill that high. I'd kick them all out first.
In all fairness, there was a mattress purchase included in my last trip to Costco. I suppose that doesn't count as groceries.
Gotta love Costco.
They certainly love me, that's for sure. I never get out of there for less than $300.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2020, 07:22:33 AM »

How goes it, Dave?
Gotta love Costco.
They certainly love me, that's for sure. I never get out of there for less than $300.
That's exactly why I don't have a membership there. My parents do, so occasionally I'll go with them, but really have to stop myself from spending $35 on cheese or $20 on crackers.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2020, 07:37:45 AM »

How goes it, Dave?
Gotta love Costco.
That's exactly why I don't have a membership there. My parents do, so occasionally I'll go with them, but really have to stop myself from spending $35 on cheese or $20 on crackers.
It only pisses me off if we wind up throwing away food. If it gets eaten, I'm fine with that. Food rarely gets neglected and thrown away at my house. In fact, I think today will be leftover day.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2020, 07:48:54 AM »

How goes it, Dave?
Gotta love Costco.
It only pisses me off if we wind up throwing away food. If it gets eaten, I'm fine with that. Food rarely gets neglected and thrown away at my house. In fact, I think today will be leftover day.
Same here, most stuff gets eaten by the end of the week. And if we have a dinner together, almost never have leftovers. Lol

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2020, 07:57:27 AM »

I'm off to my next several back-to-back meetings. I'll stop by when I can.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2020, 08:01:13 AM »

good morning Daves and Tony.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2020, 08:21:47 AM »

Later, Tony. Morning, Dean.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2020, 08:54:42 AM »

ZOOMING AWAY!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2020, 09:08:33 AM »

And it's payday, so there's that.
That would be nice. I'm looking at another week and a half before seeing one of those.
It's all just paying bills at this point. Can't go out and do anything with it anyways.
Well, there's cigars....

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2020, 09:10:03 AM »

How goes it, Dave?
I would imagine that would alter the bill a bit...

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2020, 09:11:21 AM »

And it's payday, so there's that.
That would be nice. I'm looking at another week and a half before seeing one of those.
It's all just paying bills at this point. Can't go out and do anything with it anyways.
Well, there's cigars....
Got the Nica Rusticas in this week, that's good enough for me right now. Need to get some sort of tray to hold smoke in the bottom of the new whineador.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8