Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2018, 07:32:18 AM »

Thought for Today: "An intellectual hatred is the worst." - William Butler Yeats, Irish poet and playwright (1865-1939).

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2018, 07:47:22 AM »

Morning SatSunBean, PlumerDean and FlipCrazyTony.
good morning Dave.
that Auto Flip of Tony's didn't even make manual mode.

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2018, 09:11:52 AM »

flip lull?

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2018, 09:12:45 AM »

Morning SatSunBean, PlumerDean and FlipCrazyTony.
good morning Dave.
that Auto Flip of Tony's didn't even make manual mode.
I don't know what y'all are babbling about. Looks like the flip went off without a hitch from where I'm standing. Sheesh, everyone's a critic.

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2018, 09:18:40 AM »

A little late for Scott but today only on CI...
Code=SHIPFREE

« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2018, 09:19:43 AM »

Morning SatSunBean, PlumerDean and FlipCrazyTony.
good morning Dave.
that Auto Flip of Tony's didn't even make manual mode.
I don't know what y'all are babbling about. Looks like the flip went off without a hitch from where I'm standing. Sheesh, everyone's a critic.

guess we got use to:

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2018, 09:23:07 AM »

DPG Blues at a decent price at the Sis for Mr. Bean this morning.
And with code=SPRUNG, buy 30 for $96.

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2018, 09:24:11 AM »

Morning SatSunBean, PlumerDean and FlipCrazyTony.
good morning Dave.
that Auto Flip of Tony's didn't even make manual mode.
I don't know what y'all are babbling about. Looks like the flip went off without a hitch from where I'm standing. Sheesh, everyone's a critic.

guess we got use to:
I must have accidentally deleted the first post.

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2018, 09:46:26 AM »

Morning SatSunBean, PlumerDean and FlipCrazyTony.
good morning Dave.
that Auto Flip of Tony's didn't even make manual mode.
I don't know what y'all are babbling about. Looks like the flip went off without a hitch from where I'm standing. Sheesh, everyone's a critic.

guess we got use to:
I must have accidentally deleted the first post.
it's oooookay Tony.

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2018, 09:51:00 AM »

Morning SatSunBean, PlumerDean and FlipCrazyTony.
good morning Dave.
that Auto Flip of Tony's didn't even make manual mode.
I don't know what y'all are babbling about. Looks like the flip went off without a hitch from where I'm standing. Sheesh, everyone's a critic.

guess we got use to:
I must have accidentally deleted the first post.
As mod, can't you sneak back there and insert it?

« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2018, 09:51:25 AM »

Morning SatSunBean, PlumerDean and FlipCrazyTony.
good morning Dave.
that Auto Flip of Tony's didn't even make manual mode.
I don't know what y'all are babbling about. Looks like the flip went off without a hitch from where I'm standing. Sheesh, everyone's a critic.

“Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving.”
– Dale Carnegie

« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2018, 09:51:43 AM »

Morning SatSunBean, PlumerDean and FlipCrazyTony.
good morning Dave.
that Auto Flip of Tony's didn't even make manual mode.
I don't know what y'all are babbling about. Looks like the flip went off without a hitch from where I'm standing. Sheesh, everyone's a critic.

guess we got use to:
I must have accidentally deleted the first post.
As mod, can't you sneak back there and insert it?
...Then Try to act like it was there all along...

« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2018, 09:52:32 AM »

Morning SatSunBean, PlumerDean and FlipCrazyTony.
good morning Dave.
that Auto Flip of Tony's didn't even make manual mode.
I don't know what y'all are babbling about. Looks like the flip went off without a hitch from where I'm standing. Sheesh, everyone's a critic.

“Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving.”
– Dale Carnegie
So just call me a fool.

« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2018, 09:56:53 AM »

prepping dinner, stuffed thick cut porkchops for grilling, mashed potatoes, green beans, apple sauce, tomatoes/cucumbers in Italian dressing.
eating around 5:30-6.

« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2018, 09:57:54 AM »

Morning SatSunBean, PlumerDean and FlipCrazyTony.
good morning Dave.
that Auto Flip of Tony's didn't even make manual mode.
I don't know what y'all are babbling about. Looks like the flip went off without a hitch from where I'm standing. Sheesh, everyone's a critic.

“Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving.”
– Dale Carnegie
So just call me a fool.
aren't we all?
Logged