CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: 4/17/2018  (Read 6664 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 4/17/2018
« Reply #105 on: April 17, 2018, 11:21:34 PM »

Is the banter alive and well, after hours?
It's all relative.

Relatively dead, as in Mrs. Bush?

Too soon?
::)
Although it's Tuesday and a GFY would be entirely appropriate at this juncture, you're getting a pass since you've likely recently arrived home from a trip and don't need that negative energy right now.  On the plus side you weren't sucked half-way out a busted airplane window and are still on the green side of the grass.

Too soon?
Flying back tomorrow...and I don't usually fly Southwest.
And I have an isle seat.
Ditto. Though interestingly on the new SWA jets the middle seats are wider than either the window or aisle seats.  The aisle seat is the most narrow.    Fascinating bit of social engineering there.
Haven't heard that before, it is interesting.

Threebean

Re: 4/17/2018
« Reply #106 on: April 17, 2018, 11:30:05 PM »

Is the banter alive and well, after hours?
It's all relative.

Relatively dead, as in Mrs. Bush?

Too soon?
::)
Although it's Tuesday and a GFY would be entirely appropriate at this juncture, you're getting a pass since you've likely recently arrived home from a trip and don't need that negative energy right now.  On the plus side you weren't sucked half-way out a busted airplane window and are still on the green side of the grass.

Too soon?
Flying back tomorrow...and I don't usually fly Southwest.
And I have an isle seat.
Ditto. Though interestingly on the new SWA jets the middle seats are wider than either the window or aisle seats.  The aisle seat is the most narrow.    Fascinating bit of social engineering there.
Haven't heard that before, it is interesting.
It's important that those who haven't earned or otherwise paid for a decent  boarding priority are compensated, don't  ya know. 
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]